Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some Attributes of God

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    can I ask you YALASH.
    you are a fervent Allah's' believer/worshiper but do you believe in the other religions? or do you feel your god is better the one and only ?
    Peace be on you. I humbly believe that God revealed religion (His attributes and commandments) since the very first human (which was made after long creation+guided evolution);

= along the way various religions existed,

= then they corrupted (since raw capacities need hard work to go up morally, people slowly sank to low, they spiritually gravitated)

= then new Prophet (the most capable pious person of his time, able to get revelation) was sent to reform them.

That is why I believe the currently established religions were once true religions of their times and they were from One God and taught Unity; now most are not in original nascent state because of deviations and taking metaphors literally; attributes of One God are considered as small gods etc or associations are made with One God.....

If one did not get the light of final message (Holy Quran) with a true reason and practice their religion's original teachings, they will get salvation. (ch 5 , verse 70 alislam.org/quran)

Perfection of God lies in compulsory uniqueness and best-ness. We are all ctraetures of One God. Holy Quran call it Allah....According to Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah and Mahdi (@alislam.org) Allah in Holy Quran is the Perfect Being Who is Rightful Deity, Possessor of all perfect attributes, Free of all weaknesses, The One with no associate and The Source of all blessings.

So I believe currently established religions were once free of corruption but now they are not free of human interventions. Only Holy Quran is in its original form and it does contain essentials of all previous versions of religions. (No hard feelings)

Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    what happens to the other gods do you think they exist too?
    Other gods do not exist.....If they had, universe would have collapsed. Centre is perfect and one.

Thanks.

==================================================

==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by YesNo View Post
    I hadn't thought of it as spinning around God before, but the idea makes sense. Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by YALASH; 04-30-2014 at 09:59 AM.
    Peace be on you and everyone. Online Books on Moral and Spiritual Reforms.

If there is god, it is one. The ways to it, I suppose, are different and these ways should be the matter of choice. It should be taken care not to nourish god's image with characteristics as: possessiveness, jealousy, rage, love for power instead power of love etc.
    “All" human beings "by nature desire to know.” ― Aristotle
    “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ― Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    If there is god, it is one. The ways to it, I suppose, are different and these ways should be the matter of choice. It should be taken care not to nourish god's image with characteristics as: possessiveness, jealousy, rage, love for power instead power of love etc.
    So don't read the Old Testament then!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123