Thread: The babbling of my mind

The babbling of my mind

Despite the inclination during my recent substance induced haze, the pollution of a sociologically indoctrinated conformist state of reasoning reigns dominantly against the temptation to release the crawling creatures lurking within the solemn dark recesses of my slowly eroding mind. The monsters creep, waiting for a weakness in the dam wall of my mind, preying for the instance a misty spray breaches the mortar of my will. They patiently harbour a desire to pounce and claim the ultimate victory of an apexial predator, stalking through the scrub never leaving sight for an instance. Just like the repetitive beat of an annoyingly long term forgetful one hit wonder, the brief but continuos compulsion of depravity scratches incessantly behind my ocular organs and gnaws at my resolve. The persuasiveness of the argument charms my character, seize the moment i convince my doubts, for the in out breath of existence is short compadre, choke the ****ing life out of life itself, take what you can and absorb for later digest what you can’t, wrapped up in a catered box for another dates perusal.
    Hold my damn hand you harlot, can you not bring your craving for the ultimate masculine prize down to my sunken level for just the instance we, neigh i find myself in? For we undoubtedly inhabit different dimensions of being at this time, this is a certain. My hands clammy, mouth dry, tongue tied and mind twisted into tawdry fantasies of success, wealth and sexual conquest. The cloudiness of the liquor is making the normal procedures of my appendages an awkward affair, i require a rock to rotate around my darling, hold still whilst i flail around reacquiring my lost bearings.

Noice. It's 'Nay' not 'Neigh'.