Thread: Poetry collection by our friend Haunted

Poetry collection by our friend Haunted

I'm really very proud to announce excellent news: our good friend and co-LitNutter haunted (yes, haunted as in "A Short Collection of Trashy Poems"-haunted) has published a poetry collection. And I'm so proud because I've been the little helping hand behind that event.

Now I'm a lousy critic, as most of you must've realized when reading my comments on your poetical or prose works. I hardly ever have more to say than "Love it" or "Well, not my cup of tea". And you will have noticed that I really, really like haunted's poems so it'll be no surprise when I can only warmly recommend her poetry collection.

I read haunted's poetry book not only because she's my friend. Mind you, I got to know (and love) her poetry long before I got to know (and love) her. No, I read it because I love poetry and because I simply love her unique style of using words. The poem "0 for operator", for instance, is one of those poems that I would have loved to have written myself. I really admire how little words she uses, and how simple they are – everyday words. She seems to scrape layers of meaning off them and dresses them with new meaning, HER meaning, the one that serves her poems' purpose.

So let's be solidary, as we should be as fellow LitNetters here. I've grabbed my copy and have left a positive comment as well as five stars on amazon. Will you, too?

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Unrequited-Cal.../dp/B00GS3UFAS

Enjoy the read!
    "Im Arm der Liebe schliefen wir selig ein…" ("Liebesode" - Otto Erich Hartleben)
    New poetry collection available (Kindle and paperback)

Blog Entries
    Congratulations

I will post the news on my facebook page to let others to know about the book.

Thanks a bunch on her behalf, hannah! I'm sure she appreciates. I do, for one! Have a wonderful day!
    "Im Arm der Liebe schliefen wir selig ein…" ("Liebesode" - Otto Erich Hartleben)
    New poetry collection available (Kindle and paperback)