Thread: would science eventually loose the plot?

Exclamation would science eventually loose the plot?

now it has done l genetics space invasion/pollution, mutations, transplant, tube babies designer babies and freezing of body parts
    it went over board when it wanted for human to animals mutation maybe, Frankenstein was not just a book after all,and now meat substitute that looks plastic fused in chromosome of other non humans form germed in the lab.
    food is genetically modified and fresh is genetically sprayed for looks rather then taste. what is it doing to the human body?

so would science become a thing of a the past now it has done everything and anything there is nothing to the imagination to explore space being occupied. what is other generations to follow do or think if everything has explored and implored inside out? would boredom sest their ways because everything scienced ?
    my prediction yes it would lose the plot because that is what happens to too much. it eventually runs out of fuel. grim prospect.

Maths in comparison is reliable and practical and does not interfer in the changing the face of the earth natural cycles.
    Last edited by cacian; 10-11-2013 at 06:06 AM.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

I think there are a few too many people to return to a nomadic, hunter-gatherer lifestyle, although the concept is highly enticing.

Also, for your future use; it is "lose". Loose is the opposite of tight.
    Go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law and repeat after me: "I am free."

Anon

Quote Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post
    I think there are a few too many people to return to a nomadic, hunter-gatherer lifestyle, although the concept is highly enticing.
    I am not sure nomadic is what is lost to science. we would have everything minus science if we know how to avoid it.
    science did not upgrade from a cave to a house it neither created the concept of spending and creating.

Also, for your future use; it is "lose". Loose is the opposite of tight.
    I always mispell it LOOSE because of the stress on the 'OUSE'. LOSE reads to me as 'laws' as oppose to LOST which reads as LAWST.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    I am not sure nomadic is what is lost to science. we would have everything minus science if we know how to avoid it.
    If you take away the science, the cave is all you'll have left. No electricity, engines,internal combustion, wood treatment, bricks, metals, nails, glue... you name it, science has given it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    science did not upgrade from a cave to a house it neither created the concept of spending and creating.
    No, I'll grant you science didn't invent money, but the money would be useless with nothing to spend it on. Toys, televisions, take-out meals - all brought to you by science.
    Go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law and repeat after me: "I am free."

Anon

Science is life, always has been and always will be. What is done in the laboratories is mere refinement of what our forefathers/ancestors have started. Afterall there is nothing new under the sun.