Thread: Peace, Love and Stability in Marraige - Piousness

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Peace, Love and Stability in Marriage - Piousness

Peace be on you....Righteousness (avoiding forbidden and doing what is allowed) is the most important aspect sought in marriage in Islam. When it is overlooked and other aspects like wealth, name or beauty are given the priority, cracks start to appear in this relation.

Check-less freedom also play its role in destroying relations.

Virtues should be continued and next generation should be pious. Allah says: “And let every soul look to what it sends forth for the morrow…..” [Holy Quran ch59: v19]. Parents are asked to raise children in such manner that they excel in goodness and pray for parents’ exaltation in the life to come. Such results can only be found if start of marriage is based on righteousness. This is achievable if believeing men and women are pious and seek pious life companions for marriage.

Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah reminds his Jama'at (Community) from Australia, throught MTAi, that they should not be impressed by the shine of worldly life. They should give precedence to their faith and make regular self reviews. They should be particular in five daily Prayes with full attention and other commandments. He asked them they should not dissolve marriages very early, claiming lack of understanding.

Avoid watching morally corrupt movies. Dress with modesty. These issues have very strong negative impact on peaceful domestic and external life.

Marriage is an institution which is to bring love, peace of mind and heart and piousness which should help believer in their struggle to gain nearness of Allah. To have nearness of Allah is the very purpose of coming of Promised Messiah who came for the revival of faith in these times of chaos.
    Last edited by YALASH; 10-10-2013 at 09:34 PM.

marriage is an institution upon which religion has its bosom.
    marriage does not buy love and neither does religion but what it does it gives a reason to start a family not that you could nto without it.
    it is costly too when things go wrong. religion does release marriage into a divorce for free. it punishes it for being a bad thing.
    I do not think that's right.

Avoid watching morally corrupt movies. Dress with modesty. These issues have very strong negative impact on peaceful domestic and external life.
    it is difficult to avoid but if one can then perhaps it could help but no matter what the exterior shows you if the mind is corrupt then there is nothing you can do not even modesty can help.
    It is nice to think modesty is the least one can do I like clothes myself but just because I dress modestly or not does not make me a saint. au contraire many dress up to look 'modest' but in fact what is in their mind is far from it.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    marriage is an institution upon which religion has its bosom.
    Peace be on you....This institution exists even in non religious people. Religion stresses on it as it is the way God wants for people and gave appropriate emotions and ways.

-----------------------------------------------------

marriage does not buy love and neither does religion.
    Decisions should be made with thought and prayers and then keep strong.

[25:75] And those who say, ‘Our Lord, grant us of our spouse and children the delight of our eyes, and make us a model for the righteous.

[30:22] And (one) of His Signs (is this), that He has created wives for you from among yourselves that you may find peace of mind in them, and He has put love and tenderness between you. In that surely are Signs for a people who reflect.

but what it does it gives a reason to start a family not that you could nto without it.
    Among the objectives.

it is costly too when things go wrong. religion does release marriage into a divorce for free. it punishes it for being a bad thing.
    I do not think that's right.
    Religion does not like precious system break.

it is difficult to avoid but if one can then perhaps it could help but no matter what the exterior shows you if the mind is corrupt then there is nothing you can do not even modesty can help.
    Exterior and interiors are of same person and hence deeply connected. For example, when people take external bath, they feel internally fresh too and if heart is sad, external joys mean nothing. Islam asks to keep intentions and thoughts pure and also body. Eye care is good for all kinds of healths.

It is nice to think modesty is the least one can do I like clothes myself but just because I dress modestly or not does not make me a saint. au contraire many dress up to look 'modest' but in fact what is in their mind is far from it.
    [7:27] O children of Adam! We have indeed sent down to you raiment to cover your shame, and to be an elegant dress; but the raiment of righteousness — that is the best. That is (one) of the Signs of Allah, that they may remember.
    Last edited by YALASH; 10-11-2013 at 02:38 AM.