Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: describe a perfect day

Thumbs up describe a perfect day

what would you say do or be?

a perfect day for me is a summer day sunny by the beach enjoying cocktails and watching the waves go by.
    this is one clip of what a perfect day represents to me.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

A perfect day for me would be loving everyone, even my enemies, and having not one bad thought. I would gain new insight about something, accomplish what needs to be done, and feel satisfied with my being. A little rain, a day off, and a cup of hot coffee wouldn't do any harm, either.

A perfect day is when seal team, rangers, etc. capture or kill some terrorists, or the CIA provides the intelligence that enables us to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    A perfect day is when seal team, rangers, etc. capture or kill some terrorists, or the CIA provides the intelligence that enables us to do it.
    what makes you think the cia is not involved? infiltration is what terrorist do best right? there is a traitor lurking in every corner of the globe. what would make the cia any different?
    Last edited by cacian; 10-09-2013 at 02:55 AM.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    what makes you think the cia is not involved? infiltration is what terrorist do best right? there is a trator lurking in every corner of the glove. what would make the cia any different?
    The CIA is absolutely involved. Don't you get tire of speaking your lack of brain, Cacian? Do you think that because you control the threads and monopolize them you are going to create any con-fusion where it matters? ROFLMAO

Blog Entries
    I do not think a perfect day is about where you are or what you doing, what matters is who you are with. So for me the perfect day would just be doing anything with the people I love.

Quote Originally Posted by Volya View Post
    I do not think a perfect day is about where you are or what you doing, what matters is who you are with. So for me the perfect day would just be doing anything with the people I love.
    That's it. I love the USA and the CIA and I hate the terrorists that wouldn't allow you to be with the people you love, unless you love the terrorists. Careful.

Procrastinator General *Classic*Charm*'s Avatar
    Leaning on this broken fence, between Past and Present tense
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Don't you get tire of speaking your lack of brain, Cacian?
    Rude.

Perhaps one should not be criticizing another's 'lack of brain' if one cannot correctly phrase one's own sentences.

My perfect day involves a hot summer morning, a crisp fall afternoon, a heavy spring thunderstorm in the evening, and a lit up winter sky at night spent with my friends and family, my animals, good music, good food, and a kiss goodnight.
    I'm weary with right-angles, abbreviated daylight,
    Waiting for a winter to be done.
    Why do I still see you in every mirrored window,
    In all that I could never overcome?

Invisible
    As I think that perfection is neither possible nor desirable I would content myself with spending an absolute wonderful day, that is a nice indian summer day spent with hiking in a beautiful mountainscape without (too m)any people, without the necessity to think of returning in time because of other appointments or work etc.

The perfect day used for me to correspond to

Such sights as youthfull Poets dream
    On Summer eeves by haunted stream.

But of course this was slightly frivolous of me; for if such a day were possible, it would be a day in which glory is found in every apparently mundane detail: not spend far from civilization in fantasy landscapes.
    To measure life, learn thou betimes, and know / Toward solid good what leads the nearest way; / For other things mild Heav'n a time ordains, / And disapproves that care, though wise in show, / That with superfluous burden loads the day, / And when God sends a cheerful hour, refrains.