Thread: Fragrance of Blessings of Ramadhan and Eid should Stay.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Fragrance of Blessings of Ramadhan and Eid should Stay.

Peace be on you. Fragrance of blessings of Ramadhan Fasting and Eid should be made permanent by remembering and practicing the lessons learned. According to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Allah said that Fasting is for Me and I am its reward……He (p.b.u.h.) said that first ten days of Ramadhan are mercy, next ten days are forgiveness and the ten days are safety from fire.

The set of Ramadhan worships (some are: waking very early for praying, hunger day long, busy in Quran reading and understanding for application, attending Darsul Quran, stoping the self from permitted things, all time focus toward God and His rememberance, practical feeling of the agony of under-privileged ones, etc….) does deep spiritual cleansing of a believer. This process of purification attracts Allah’s nearness by way of His mercy, forgiveness and saves believer from fire of sins of satanic temptations…….This is the ideal expectation.

Do all believers get and sustain these blessings? Everyone can look into himself or herself for the answer.

Just after the verses about Ramadhan, Allah says in the Holy Quran:
    ‘And when My servants ask thee about Me, say: I am near. I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he prays to Me. So they should hearken to Me and believe in Me, that they may follow the right way.’ (Ch 2, v187)

It is clear that God wants His servants to get His nearness through Ramadhan too. This requires believers should hear Him. This hearing is obviously life long following of His commandments of Holy Quran. Such nearness is the real Eid.

The deep philosophy of nearness of God is explained by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Promised Messiah and Mahdi. He says that Holy Quran talks about belief and Saleh-deeds i.e pure deeds. Belief without good deeds is nothing. Avoiding disobedience of God fills one with understanding and love of God. Belief and good deeds have relation with Paradise and Hell in Hereafter. Faith have seven kinds; the last one is the grant of God. Paradise has seven gates; eighth one opens with Fazl (blessing). He said that various immoralities cause damage to belief and good deeds. Avoiding them is the safety.

May God help everyone to accept the promised spiritual leader of the time for peaceful guidance to safety and progress.

Reference: Benefited by words of of Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah V, UK
    Last edited by YALASH; 08-17-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Peace to you Yalash!

I like this: answer 'I am near.'