Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: "You Are God's Art Work" & "These Are The Portals Of Evil"

  1. #1

    "You Are God's Art Work" & "These Are The Portals Of Evil"


    "You Are God's Art Work"

    by BamBamChillin © Anthony Thomas, All rights reserved


    You are Godís Art Work. When you understand this; you understand the importance of being and the importance and beauty of anotherís being.
    Imagine a child of any age, with his or her coloring pencils drawing on a piece of paper. Tongue stuck out, eyes focused and every mark in its place. The yellow is where he or she wants it, thereís just enough blue and every line and dot in the background makes that childís art work complete. It took some time, but it was worth it. This child is so proud of his or herself, sitting back gazing at his or her creation, knowing that he or she will never create this one masterpiece ever again. Can you feel that childís joy, that childís love for his or her creation?
    Now, imagine another child with only one black flat tip marker, with only two strokes in only two seconds ruin the first childís creation before he or she was able to show it to anyone. Can you feel that childís pain, that childís anger?
    You are Godís Art Work. And every Man, Woman and Child should be treated as such.
    Every scar you made on another Man, Woman or Child was a mark on one of Godís many Great Masterpieces (if you never done so, I congratulate you and ask you never feel this shame). This is how wrong our world is. You should feel ashame to have another bare the mark of your rage and even worse if you bare the mark of another because of your own wrong way of living. This is not a hard task but it must be dealt with where the problem begins. It begins with you. If you have a thought, an idea, the feeling or if someone is pushing you to hurt or harm or even dislike anyone in any manner at any time, you should have the wisdom and compassion to know that this is wrong, that this is not right and want to resolve the matter of not; the difference of the other person, but why I feel this way towards them.
    Now, imagine a world with no man made scars created in anger or dislike. Can you see a World with no war, a World with no animosity toward one another WorldwideÖa World without one man made bruise in anger toward another? That world can be, just by respecting...Godís Art Work.

    Is Museum Art more important than God's?



    These Are The Portals Of Evil
    by BamBamChillin © Anthony Thomas, All rights reserved

    The body is the portal to which Evil uses to enter the Universe, our World, and our Lives. Evil could not exist without these three portals:

    1. Speech
    If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist. There would still be differences but they would be resolved in favor for all Man, Woman and Child with words of wisdom and concern.
    (Our emotions and feelings at the time make up the words that come out of our mouth. Knowing this you should know that while speaking in a destructive mind state you are about to say something harmful and destructive, and it would be wise at this moment to hold your tongue (harsh and demeaning words you canít take back, should never be heardÖbe it directly to or spread by rumor). And no Man, Woman or Child should have the need to mislead or lie to another. To end lying we must look at what we lie for, into what we try to accomplish by lying? We lie to make ourselves look honest, we lie to make ourselves look responsible, we lie to gain acceptance, we lie to make ourselves look faithful, we lie to make ourselves look trust worthy, dependable, concerned and kind, we lie to eat well, we lie to live comfortable. We must acknowledge then teach our children and show our families and friends that people who live truly Godly donít lie to have or be these things; they just do and are.)

    2. Body Action
    If a hand is not raised, a person is not struck.
    If a sword is not waved, a person is not cut.
    If a trigger is not pulled, a bullet canít fly.
    If a fire is not set, a home is not burned.
    If a button is not pushed, a missile is not launched.
    (Our emotions and feelings at the time; sometimes trigger body reflexes that harms another person be it intent or involuntary, it is uncalled for, unacceptable and avoidable. No one is struck for no reason and out of nowhere; there is always either a difference of emotions, a difference of understanding, a difference in belief, a difference in culture, be it whatever the difference; lack of Love, Concern, Respect or Self-Control, there is no excuse to harm someone else. That is not the way of our Great Creator, God gave us this World to Love one another, to Create and Sing for one another, to Entertain and Invent for one another and to Share Joy with one another. We are here to live for one another, but we live for self. We want to control everything, but we canít control ourselves. We want to have it all, but we refuse to share. All problems have an answer that doesnít involve violence and has a solution that is best for all involved, but it can only be seen through the eyes of truly Godly People, which every Man, Woman and Child should be.)

    3. Sign Language
    If no Man, Woman or Child made an obscene jester or smirk, no-one would feel intimidated, put down or beneath by another.
    (As simple as a wave of a particular finger, the roll of your eyes, and the raise of one of your lips, intimidates and hits as hard as a punch in the face, but a truly Godly person see these actions as sillyÖas a view into that personís lost soul and as a warning sign to an unwanted situation about to unfold.)

    Controlling these portals doesnít mean that bad things wonít happen, but it will mean that it didnít happen because of a Man, Woman or Child, and thatís not Evil; thatís Life, something we all will come together to confront and resolve because of care for one another.

    Mankindís true Greatness is at the mercy of our uncontrolled selves.

    Donít be a portal to Evil. Do your part to live true Life, the way our Great Creator intended.
    Control yourself...control Evilís portals.

  2. #2
    Are you sure we are not God's failed experiment?

    "If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist." This is a simplistic view of why wars exist. Wars exist because greedy amoral corporations and individuals corrupt governments to gain control of them so they can use state power to murder the populations of weaker nations in order to steal their resources. If no one ever again said anything "harmful of misleading" there would still be wars because our cars need oil and the war mongering corporations want gross profits for the 1%. For example the Franco Prussian War of 1870. In Germany they mobilized the people to war supposedly because the French Ambassador insulted the Kaiser. But the real reason was that the Germans wanted to start a war to permanently annex land on the French side of the Rhine. They said they needed it for security.
    Last edited by papillondemai; 07-05-2013 at 01:21 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by papillondemai View Post
    Are you sure we are not God's failed experiment?

    "If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist." This is a simplistic view of why wars exist. Wars exist because greedy amoral corporations and individuals corrupt governments to gain control of them so they can use state power to murder the populations of weaker nations in order to steal their resources. If no one ever again said anything "harmful of misleading" there would still be wars because our cars need oil and the war mongering corporations want gross profits for the 1%. For example the Franco Prussian War of 1870. In Germany they mobilized the people to war supposedly because the French Ambassador insulted the Kaiser. But the real reason was that the Germans wanted to start a war to permanently annex land on the French side of the Rhine. They said they needed it for security.
    This is ridiculous. The man was correct. Men have failed to take advantage of the possibilities given by God. And the portals are an ingenious way of expressing that. Of course I would accept your doubt but never your pretensions to know the reasons of men are correct. Make sense, will you? You know diddly-squad about what you are proposing.

  4. #4
    Okay Cafolini, you opened the door to this you arrogant, phony, religious hypocrite; You are ridiculous and you know "diddly-squat" (squat not squad you moron; are you too lazy and dim witted to look it up in order to spell it correctly, or are you that slovenly in your lack of attention to detail?) about history and even less about God. Nations do not go to war just because someone said something insulting unless they want to use that as a pretense for something else. You attack me with ad hominems in the same breath that you say that the man who said that "If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist... " was correct. And you talk of making sense? Don't you see how stupid and hypocritical that makes you? Attempts to understand the "reasons of men" are within the realm of what men should do. Understanding the reasons of men is why we have philosophy, psychology, and the studies of law, history, international studies and even art and science. It is why people write. Have you ever been to any school other than sunday school? But much more dangerous, blasphemous and even evil are your pretensions to know the reasons of and the "possibilities given by" God. I intentionally held back from using ad hominems to describe that pseudo religious collection of pukey gibberish and childish platitudes and homilies that started this thread. But then what happens? A phony religious freak does exactly what Bam Bam said we should not do, i.e., say harmful things.
    Last edited by papillondemai; 07-05-2013 at 07:04 PM.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by papillondemai View Post
    Okay Cafolini, you opened the door to this you arrogant, phony, religious hypocrite; You are ridiculous and you know "diddly-squat" (squat not squad you moron; are you too lazy and dim witted to look it up in order to spell it correctly, or are you that slovenly in your lack of attention to detail?) about history and even less about God. Nations do not go to war just because someone said something insulting unless they want to use that as a pretense for something else. You attack me with ad hominems in the same breath that you say that the man who said that "If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist... " was correct. And you talk of making sense? Don't you see how stupid and hypocritical that makes you? Attempts to understand the "reasons of men" are within the realm of what men should do. Understanding the reasons of men is why we have philosophy, psychology, and the studies of law, history, international studies and even art and science. It is why people write. Have you ever been to any school other than sunday school? But much more dangerous, blasphemous and even evil are your pretensions to know the reasons of and the "possibilities given by" God. I intentionally held back from using ad hominems to describe that pseudo religious collection of pukey gibberish and childish platitudes and homilies that started this thread. But then what happens? A phony religious freak does exactly what Bam Bam said we should not do, i.e., say harmful things.
    Read closely. You go ahead and speak about God. You say God failed. But how could a God fail? If He failed, he's no longer a God. You are the one who's using the word God. It is men that failed.
    Now, you could claim that God is evil. You can claim that God created men to make them fail. That's up to you. I'm not going to argue that. It is your choice to believe so. But that God failed? Who do you think you are trying to trick. If you believe that God is evil, then you could be a Satanist and no one could argue that point. There would be no debate. God could be a God in whatever way you wish. Calm down, this case is close, completely resolved.

  6. #6
    The case is not closed. Nothing has been completely resolved. I never said God failed. And I don't say God is evil. For us there is good and evil. But for God there isn't. I asked whether we may be God's failed experiment. You are buying into the Biblical concept of a perfect omniscient God that can't fail. I don't. If we are made in God's image and we are so imperfect and can fail maybe God can fail too. But, maybe God didn't fail. Maybe God programed us to fail. Maybe he did this on purpopse. Maybe he enjoys this nasty, violent show we put on for him. Maybe we are just his entertainment. If we failed to take advantage of the possibiities God gave us, maybe it is because he made us generally incapable of of taking advantage of those possibilities. Maybe, maybe, maybe .... The truth is I don't know. I am just letting my imagination run away with me. But you definitely don't know either! However, I will concede that you seem to have FAITH. Maybe more important than knowing ...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by papillondemai View Post
    Are you sure we are not God's failed experiment?

    "If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist." This is a simplistic view of why wars exist. Wars exist because greedy amoral corporations and individuals corrupt governments to gain control of them so they can use state power to murder the populations of weaker nations in order to steal their resources. If no one ever again said anything "harmful of misleading" there would still be wars because our cars need oil and the war mongering corporations want gross profits for the 1%. For example the Franco Prussian War of 1870. In Germany they mobilized the people to war supposedly because the French Ambassador insulted the Kaiser. But the real reason was that the Germans wanted to start a war to permanently annex land on the French side of the Rhine. They said they needed it for security.
    first of all i would like to thank you for reading my writing...i know its hard for some-one as educated as papillondemai to see the answer to all the worlds bull**** right in-front of his face...look very closely at this... papillondemai Registered User Join Date Jun 2013 Posts 29 Are you sure we are not God's failed experiment?

    "If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist." This is a simplistic view of why wars exist. Wars exist because greedy amoral corporations and individuals corrupt governments to gain control .........

    yes it a simplistic view of why wars exist but i ask why you didn't finish copying before you pasted. i have alot more written than just that..., i made this simple... because it came to me simple...now lets finish the line..."If all Man, Woman and Child said nothing harmful or misleading, conflict and war would not exist. There would still be differences but they would be resolved in favor for all Man, Woman and Child with words of wisdom and concern."

    the 1% consist of men, women and children too....and if they were true Godly the world would be a better place...There would still be differences but they would be resolved in favor for all Man, Woman and Child with words of wisdom and concern." if we love each other we wouldn't fight for oil we would discuss the needs of the worlds people and fix the problems...technology would get us off oil dependency but technology comes from a gathering of minds but schools are so hard to get in....the point of this is to prove in the simplest way that we can live better all of us not just america..but we must do it with the past not forgotten but forgiven and with a future enlighten with truth of why we're truly here for...are you ready...we are here to in joy life...that's it.....if you win the war suppposiblly you'll better than those you concord....you steal to have better...i gotta go but i will be back to Finnish this ..,.thank you for reading my gibbous

  8. #8
    wow, i will be back with your answer papillondemai, i don't have the time to complety answer your query.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Beware of the word "amoral." It's impossible not to have anything to say that does not imply some morality or immorality. It's just as "atheist." Who are these half developed children trying to hook into their nonsense?
    What about Ovid's "beware of the man with just one book," which is a little more general?

  10. #10
    Registered User Darcy88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,963
    Blog Entries
    3
    If that is the case then God really can't be much of an artist.
    ďTo practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.Ē

    - Kurt Vonnegut

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    I would agree with that. No artist at all. He allows art and provides the choices to do it. But he cannot be a slave to any activity that is made for people. Let's say he could.
    But clues are not dues.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy88 View Post
    If that is the case then God really can't be much of an artist.
    Darcy: If what is the case? I am not trying to provoke a quarrel. I am seriously interested in what you mean. I see you have a pic of Rimbaud as your avatar. I consider myself a disciple of Rimbaud. I have a poster of the pic that I got at the Musee Arthur Rimbaud in Charleville. Have you ever been there? I went to his grave and the houses where he lived in Charleville, but not the farmhouse in Roche.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Beware of the word "amoral." It's impossible not to have anything to say that does not imply some morality or immorality. It's just as "atheist." Who are these half developed children trying to hook into their nonsense?
    What about Ovid's "beware of the man with just one book," which is a little more general?
    I am referring to the corporations as "amoral." If there is anything in the world "amoral," they are it. They don't care about right or wrong, or nation or the environment, only profit. They are ruining the world. Rimbaud says in Democracy in Season In Hell:

    In the great centers we'll nurture the most cynical prostitution. We'll massacre logical revolts. In spicy and drenched lands!-At the service of the most monstrous exploitations, industrial or military.

  14. #14
    BamBam: "yes it a simplistic view of why wars exist but i ask why you didn't finish copying before you pasted. i have alot more written than just that..., i made this simple..."

    I only wanted to address the issue of why wars exist. The comment about "God's failed experiment" was only made in passing but it seems to have been more controversial than the other. My concern is not with whether there is a God or not but rather: What is His or Her or Its true nature? I say He or She or It doesn't care for us any more than He or She or It cares for the rocks. God's first and maybe only law is gravity and it treats us and the rocks the same. Jesus acknowledges that in the three temptations of Christ when Satan takes him to the top of the temple. "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord your God."

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by papillondemai View Post
    I am referring to the corporations as "amoral." If there is anything in the world "amoral," they are it. They don't care about right or wrong, or nation or the environment, only profit. They are ruining the world. Rimbaud says in Democracy in Season In Hell:

    In the great centers we'll nurture the most cynical prostitution. We'll massacre logical revolts. In spicy and drenched lands!-At the service of the most monstrous exploitations, industrial or military.
    They might be immoral and often they are. But that is dealing their morals, good or bad. Amorality cannot occur at all. Not for you and not for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 01:34 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM
  4. "Fall of Green Statue," "#1," and "Noon"
    By TheUsersAreReal in forum Personal Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •