Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "You Are God's Art Work" & "These Are The Portals Of Evil"

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Amorality cannot occur at all. Not for you and not for them.
    "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy..." Hamlet, William Shakespeare. Oh! Oh! Oh! I feel so smart quoting Shakespeare. But yeah Caf ol buddy, I don't like absolutes like "cannot occur at all...." at all. at all. at all. Okay, I'm getting silly but too much talking and not enough doing of God does that to me. And if it did that to everybody, instead of making them want to kill and exploit and destroy, and, yes, start wars, then the world would be a much better place. I mean isn't it possible, just a teeny, tiny bit possible, that amorality could occur, well maybe not occur physically like a tablet in a burning bush, but maybe like a way of behaving that is the product of the mind, personality and character (or lack thereof) of some really really sick F---. The "doing" could be the product of an amoral philosophy, and then the observers could apply their own morality to the thing done and the "doer." Couldn't that happen?
    Last edited by papillondemai; 07-06-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by papillondemai View Post
    What is His or Her or Its true nature?
    papillondemai and to all that dare to hear...God did not fail when He, She, or It made us....we failed Him, Her, or It when we the masses let them the few speak and create law to persecute, steal land, and kill in the name of God and Progress.

God blessed us with choice...each and every one of us and we the masses choose... after hearing the foul nature and plot of those the few... follow blindly, then with a confused face ask why and how did that happen when the few get what they asked for...God loves you papillondemai...God loves all of us and we shouldn't blame God for what we let happens....i have broken this world done to it simplest form....it might sound pompous to say this, but I've been blessed to answer problems and questions that vexes us...I’m nobody and I’m using spell check but i am also proof that a person can change and that wisdom, peace, clarity and compassion for all will come when you ask and really want it...
    here's some simple proof of God’s love for you...before man built Buildings, Homes, and Fire; God had our future in mind....one of the most horrific ways to die is fire (and now that i think of it, the only people that ever died while feeling fire were people that were bound by other people then set on fire and that monk that did it to himself)...but when you're trapped in a building on fire you don't die from the fire, you die from the smoke...one more time .... YOU DIE FROM THE SMOKE, BEFORE THE FIRE GETS TO YOU...that's God’s love....now man…, the so called creator of the study of science says this happens because of the high exposure to carbon… BLA BLA BLA (i don't even know if that's right) but God knew when He, She or It put us here on this planet that seemed to be nothing but water, trees, rocks, mountains, grass and the rest of His, Her or It's creatures would emerge civilizations with buildings and homes that would sometimes catch fire and His, Her or It’s creatures could be sometimes trapped, so God made our bodies die from not a little smoke but from an overwhelming amount of smoke, because that much smoke means no way out, a big fire is approaching and an excruciating death is certain.
    So in its simplest form...
    God made smoke a part of fire to not only warn us that is near but to also kill us softly buy making us pass out or stay asleep before we burn to death if we are trapped, and you can only be trapped in something man made…He, She, or It knew we would build buildings and that accidents will occur and If the smoke can’t escape the building, neither can His Her or It’s creations.
    Here another one,
    When you get pricked by a thorn or get a paper cut it hurts likes there’s no tomorrow…but when you lose a limb, you don’t feel it for a while…that’s God’s love…but man’s science says the body goes into shock…and admits hormones that…BLA BLA BLA, but the truth (and it is hard to take) is that God loves you …the small prick hurts because nothing sharp should ever enter the body…and you don’t feel it when lose a limb till after a while, because this is not the time for running around in pain like a fool, it’s time to use wisdom and knowledge of what to do while in this situation to save your life and maybe even the limb…which every Man, Woman and Child should know (we should all know how to save each other’s lives)
    These are simple proofs of God’s Love for You (oh and just in case, I love science and I am not bad talking it, science is God’s tool to help us understand how complex, simple and amazing we are.
    Now here are some simple answers to world problems:
    Kids and Grown-Ups having unwanted Kids…God put in every man an alarm to tell him and the woman he is with… in 9 months they will receive from God a great responsibility if he don’t pull out. So many children up for adoption and for what, that two second feel good that turns into a life time of feeling unwanted, unloved and betrayed by those who made them. (I know it can be hard to speak to kids about the birds and bees…but God make it easy….we make it hard…)
    In it’s simplest form…….when you feel lightning shooting up your feet, legs and *** …pull it out…every Man and boy not ready to become a father should know this…one more time…WHEN YOU FEEL LIGHTINING SHOOTTING UP YOUR FEET, LEGS AND ASS…PULL IT OUT.
    Now listen to this…i have diabetes and neuropathy…its painful and I got it from nowhere…I was diagnosed with type 1 at the age of 27… I wasn't over weight I exercised, but it did matte… I laid down one day and in 2 weeks lost my strength and 40lbs… I suffer 24/7,feet on fire…stabbings in my hands and legs…but I don’t ask “God, why me” I know why we have diseases….it’s not because God wants to see us suffer, it’s because God is using the disease as tool to give another person purpose and a reason to another person...to cure diabetes and person must dedicate themselves to the study it…this takes years of study, deep thought and concern for another to complete this task…and when it is done I would be grateful the cure and they would be proud to have spent their time to heal so many infected.
    I’m going stop here, I can go on and on….if there’s any other questions from you or any other readers I will try help with the best of many ability….This is not a game to me so please take this to heart…

Ps... just because I believe in a world of no man made bruises in anger, doesn't mean that our world should be filled with sissies and wimps...boxing events and martial Arts are proof that’s we can fight without being mad…but it would be called fighting it would be testing skill….and we all love to see stuff blow up but when it happens no one should die in the process…it should be for a Movie, T.V. Show or Special Event, contained and safe.

We are not God’s failed experiment; we are God’s Failing experiment. To fail the test must be over, we still have the time and the choice to change and make this Beautiful World full of chaos a Beautiful World full of Love, Compassion and Beings that God can be proud of.

We are not God’s failed experiment; we are God’s Failing experiment. To fail the test must be over, we still have the time and the choice to change and make this Beautiful World full of chaos a Beautiful World full of Love, Compassion and Beings that God can be proud of.

What is His or Her or Its true nature?
    papillondemai and to all that dare to hear...God did not fail when He, She, or It made us....we failed Him, Her, or It when we the masses let them the few speak and create law to persecute, steal land, and kill in the name of God and Progress.

God blessed us with choice...each and every one of us and we the masses choose... after hearing the foul nature and plot of those the few... follow blindly, then with a confused face ask why and how did that happen when the few get what they asked for...God loves you papillondemai...God loves all of us and we shouldn't blame God for what we let happens....i have broken this world done to it simplest form....it might sound pompous to say this, but I've been blessed to answer problems and questions that vexes us...I’m nobody and I’m using spell check but i am also proof that a person can change and that wisdom, peace, clarity and compassion for all will come when you ask and really want it...
    here's some simple proof of God’s love for you...before man built Buildings, Homes, and Fire; God had our future in mind....one of the most horrific ways to die is fire (and now that i think of it, the only people that ever died while feeling fire were people that were bound by other people then set on fire and that monk that did it to himself)...but when you're trapped in a building on fire you don't die from the fire, you die from the smoke...one more time .... YOU DIE FROM THE SMOKE, BEFORE THE FIRE GETS TO YOU...that's God’s love....now man…, the so called creator of the study of science says this happens because of the high exposure to carbon… BLA BLA BLA (i don't even know if that's right) but God knew when He, She or It put us here on this planet that seemed to be nothing but water, trees, rocks, mountains, grass and the rest of His, Her or It's creatures would emerge civilizations with buildings and homes that would sometimes catch fire and His, Her or It’s creatures could be sometimes trapped, so God made our bodies die from not a little smoke but from an overwhelming amount of smoke, because that much smoke means no way out, a big fire is approaching and an excruciating death is certain.
    God made smoke a part of fire to not only warn us that is near but to also kill us softly buy making us pass out or stay asleep before we burn to death if we are trapped, and you can only be trapped in something man made…He, She, or It knew we would build buildings and that accidents will occur and If the smoke can’t escape the building, neither can His Her or It’s creations.
    Here another one,
    When you get pricked by a thorn or get a paper cut it hurts likes there’s no tomorrow…but when you lose a limb, you don’t feel it for a while…that’s God’s love…but man’s science says the body goes into shock…and admits hormones that…BLA BLA BLA, but the truth (and it is hard to take) is that God loves you …the small prick hurts because nothing sharp should ever enter the body…and you don’t feel it when lose a limb till after a while, because this is not the time for running around in pain like a fool, it’s time to use wisdom and knowledge of what to do while in this situation to save your life and maybe even the limb…which every Man, Woman and Child should know (we should all know how to save each other’s lives)
    These are simple proofs of God’s Love for You (oh and just in case, I love science and I am not bad talking it, science is God’s tool to help us understand how complex, simple and amazing we are.
    Kids and Grown-Ups having unwanted Kids…God put in every man an alarm to tell him and the woman he is with… in 9 months they will receive from God a great responsibility if he don’t pull out. So many children up for adoption and for what, that two second feel good that turns into a life time of feelling unwanted, unloved and betrayed by those who made them. (I know it can be hard to speak to kids about the birds and bees…but God make it easy….we make it hard…)
    In it’s simplest form…….when you feel lightning shooting up your feet, legs and *** …pull it out…every Man and boy not ready to become a father should know this…one more time…WHEN YOU FEEL LIGHTINING SHOOTTING UP YOUR FEET, LEGS AND ASS…PULL IT OUT.
    Now listen to this…i have diabetes and neuropathy…its painful and I got it from nowhere…I was diagnosed with type 1 at the age of 27… I wasn’t over weight I exercised, but it did matte… I laid down one day and in 2 weeks lost my strength and 40bls… I suffer 24/7,feet on fire…stabbings in my hands and legs…but I don’t ask “God, why me” I know why we have diseases….it’s not because God wants to see us suffer, it’s because God is using the disease as tool to give another person purpose and a reason to another person...to cure diabetes and person must dedicate themselves to the study it…this takes years of study, deep thought and concern for another to complete this task…and when it is done I would be grateful the cure and they would be proud to have spent their time to heal so many infected.
    I’m going stop here, I can go on and on….if there’s any other questions from you or any other readers I will try help with the best of many ability….This is not a game to me so please take this to heart…

Ps.. just because I beleave in a world of no man made bruizes in doesn’t mean that our world should be filled with sissys and wimps...boxing events and martial Arts are proof that’s we can fight without being mad…but it would be fighting it would be testing skill….and we all love to see stuff blow up but when it happens no one should die in the process…it should be and for a Movie, T.V. Show or Special Event contained and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam Chillin View Post

Here another one,
    Kids and Grown-Ups having unwanted Kids…God put in every man an alarm to tell him and the woman he is with… in 9 months they will receive from God a great responsibility if he don’t pull out. So many children up for adoption and for what, that two second feel good that turns into a life time of feelling unwanted, unloved and betrayed by those who made them. (I know it can be hard to speak to kids about the birds and bees…but God make it easy….we make it hard…)
    In it’s simplest form…….when you feel lightning shooting up your feet, legs and *** …pull it out…every Man and boy not ready to become a father should know this…one more time…WHEN YOU FEEL LIGHTINING SHOOTTING UP YOUR FEET, LEGS AND ***…PULL IT OUT.
    Now listen to this…i have diabetes and neuropathy…its painful and I got it from nowhere…I was diagnosed with type 1 at the age of 27… I wasn’t over weight I exercised, but it did matte… I laid down one day and in 2 weeks lost my strength and 40bls… I suffer 24/7,feet on fire…stabbings in my hands and legs…but I don’t ask “God, why me” I know why we have diseases….it’s not because God wants to see us suffer, it’s because God is using the disease as tool to give another person purpose and a reason to another person...to cure diabetes and person must dedicate themselves to the study it…this takes years of study, deep thought and concern for another to complete this task…and when it is done I would be grateful the cure and they would be proud to have spent their time to heal so many infected.

Ps.. just because I beleave in a world of no man made bruizes in doesn’t mean that our world should be filled with sissys and wimps...boxing events and martial Arts are proof that’s we can fight without being mad…but it would be fighting it would be testing skill….and we all love to see stuff blow up but when it happens no one should die in the process…it should be and for a Movie, T.V. Show or Special Event contained and safe.

Okay. Now I see. I was starting to take you seriously. In regard to the choice God blessed us with what do you think Doestoyevsky was trying to tell us about that choice in the chapter titled The Grand Inquisitor in Brothers Karamazov?

Blog Entries
    Darcy: If what is the case? I am not trying to provoke a quarrel. I am seriously interested in what you mean. I see you have a pic of Rimbaud as your avatar. I consider myself a disciple of Rimbaud. I have a poster of the pic that I got at the Musee Arthur Rimbaud in Charleville. Have you ever been there? I went to his grave and the houses where he lived in Charleville, but not the farmhouse in Roche.
    That is very cool you made that pilgrimage. I was just being self-deprecating with my comment. Like God can't be much of an artist if I am a work of His.
    “To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.”

- Kurt Vonnegut

what i think about Doestoyevsky doesn't matter...what matters is that so many don't know that life is a special gift and that God should be appreciated and not questioned for the things we do and don't do.
    it is time for a "New Age Global Belief"... that's why i wrote this...i wrote God's Art Work and The Portals to Evil for kids to stop the mistreatment of each other...to stop the school shootings..to stop the bullying with the hope to unite the future owners and lawmakers of the world.
    its a shame that adults don't get...but i understand....our life have been so crazy for so long...to have a simple answer to its bull-stuff is just too much for gown intellectual individual to comprehend...it has to be a complex answer for them to listen....no matter how much i makes sense they still fight and insult....but that's cool as long as i am doing my part to be good....Just be good, responsible, loving, concerning, and creative with all others in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy88 View Post
    That is very cool you made that pilgrimage. I was just being self-deprecating with my comment. Like God can't be much of an artist if I am a work of His.
    Sounds like a variation of the Woody Allen joke about one not wanting to be a member of a club that would have one as a member.

I wasn't asking you what you think about Doestoyevsky, I was asking you what you think he was trying to tell us about the choice God gave us. Why don't you just say you never read it, or any of that decadent worldly literature that does nothing but get in the way of God's simple message of his merciful, undying and patient, oh so patient, love for us and his wondrous plan for our salvation and eternal life. In nomine, patri, fils et spiritu sancti. Amen. (sign of the Cross)

I wasn't asking you what you think about Doestoyevsky, I was asking you what you think he was trying to tell us about the choice God gave us. Why don't you just say you never read it, or any of that decadent worldly literature that does nothing but get in the way of God's simple message of his merciful, undying and patient, oh so patient, love for us and his wondrous plan for our salvation and eternal life. In nomine, patri, fils et spiritu sancti. Amen. (sign of the Cross)
    its a shame im reaching out to you and you still lashing out....i said, what i feel about Doestoyevsky don't matter, because it doesn't and when i was finished i looked him up... and we're on the same page on a lot of quotes of his that i read, but even so, why ask what i think of his writing, why didn't you say "you sound like Doestoyevsky" we can play this game all day but God did put here waist my precious time on some one whose not really looking for God but for some one to match wits with, about not his on thoughts but the thoughts of some one else....you a smart person, i can tell, but what you are looking for you want find in a book and you want find it on pilgrimage... and my proof is you been there and done that, read the books and and been to the places... but i can feel the worlds sickness on you... any man can quote a book but how many can live it. God don't want you thinking so hard and he really don't want you using the brain he gave you to belittle another because you think they are not be as bright as you...that right there could be a cause for war...some people cant take you thinking you are better than them, i was one of those people... im 36 now...i fought every weekend and at school my whole life...i wasn't really bad, but i wasn't right... at the age of 24 ... before i got sick...(before i got sick) one Sunday i didn't like it no more...and i want change so went to three churches that day, at one church i ate a cracker and they were sitting down and standing up, sitting down and standing up, it was crazy to me... anther church was so boring and they wasn't saying anything, and at last church i went up to the alter and asked the preacher for peace, i haven't been in a real altercation since that day... im different person but still the same...what changed was my feelings towards others and mt role in this world...i truly want to change world but it wont happen if people as smart as you are too stupid to see God's Love right in front of you...and that not an insult is reality....
    this happen everytime i some one reads my work....they compare me to someone else...carl marx was other...truth is not rehearsed and is always the same so i must be on the right path...

The Devil Can't Let God's Peole Live In Peace...He Show His Face Whenever And However He Can
    here's some more of my thoughts:
    its a ruogh daft so be kind...lol...i know you can't but it's cool
    Bam Bam Chillin
    Let’s Make A Deal…You Can Have It…Just Leave My **** On!

Though we are 99% of the populationl we also fail to look at the world and its problems in a logical, unselfish state of mind, the same as the 1%. The problem with change or compromise is that usually for it to happen, some-one must lose something for the other to gain and the other side should also have something to offer.

I DECLARE THIS PROPOSITION:

To all Nations, Government, Wall Street, Big and Small Businesses, Workers, Corporations, Scientist, Media, Teachers, Family, Friends, Neighbors, Country Men and Women, All Mankind freedom from Man’s downfall, a road away from Man’s extinction, a path that will forgive history and unite us all.

Lets think of why we're so mad at big business C.E.Os and Wall Street Fat Cats. We're mad that they eat good, we're mad they have fancy cars, boats and airplanes. We are mad that they ware 800 dollar suits. We're mad they want to eat with gold forks. We're mad that they travel and their kids get the finer things.

OK; they do live way better than we do, but these people make it possible to have your favorite chips in the corner market. Have you even thought about how a chicken joint can feed people 7 days a week 12 hours a day without you seeing, hearing or smelling a single chicken besides what's cooking? These are the people who put toilets in our homes. These people keep us entertained with TV shows and movies. These people keep the Walmart stocked. These people keep us connected with telephones and internet. These people made Disneyland. These people make and distribute the cloths we ware.

I don't care if they have gold forks. I don't that they live in big houses. I don't care if they have fancy cars and planes, I say they should have fancier things as long as they keep my lights on. As long as they keep my gas on. I say for affecting the world with such impact like how millions love Coke the workers and the inventors and all that have a part in keeping this loved product available to the public should be rewarded with the best that the world has to offer and what ever is needed to run the business in a more efficient manner should be given. I make my point easier by using Michael Jackson as a example he touched the word with beautiful music and lived to entertain the world then he got himself a monkey. I say he deserved a monkey if that's what he wanted, that man touched the world.
    Do you know why year after year big business try to squeeze more and more money out of us? It's because their **** get old too. But remember these are Fat Cats. So fancy cars means a fancy bill and they pay for lights too. When you get these bills and wanna live the same life style you have to make more money. And where do they get their money? You and me. Now if we with no problem let the 1% have what they want plus what we want problems like hunger, people without homes, unemployment, people without medical aid, uneducated children and adults would be no more worldwide.
    If you invented the next big thing or you became the next big super star and affected the world in a positive way, wouldn't you think that people shouldn't mind that you eat with gold forks. If your company fly people coast too coast safely, you should have a rocket car if you want one. What I'm saying is simple. We are major dependents of the 1%.

Think of it like this:
    When you were a child your parents kept the house running. When you were hungry, you go to the kitchen and make a sandwich. If you were thirsty you would go to the refrigerator and get a glass of juice, and when it was time for school you could go to your closet and pick out clothes of your choice to ware all without thinking of a bill. This is what I ask of the 1%. And like the chores that helped keep the house running, taking out trash, watering the grass, washing the dishes, we must do our part. (continue working our jobs for no pay but return to homes with heat, lights, food, clean water, cable, internet, communication, access to medicine) And be rewarded and acknowledge for a good job and good deeds. Why would we raising up against those who take care of us. We the 99% need to show our APPRECIATION by exempting that the 1% deserve their luxuries and what ever else we have to offer. They keep the world running. If they were to step down and let us have control, like kids we wouldn't know how they run their regulations to keep milk from spoiling before it get to your house. Everything is set. All we need now is to live as one. One for another. As a family, the world is our home.

What I ask from the 1% is to let what is made for the masses be given to the masses. What heals let heal. What needs to be built, build. Who wants to be educated, educate. Feed who need food. Break down the walls that keep families apart. Recognize me. (I am not a number or a dollar bill) Stop hiding secrets. (Problems less people know about means less minds on the problem.) There's no need to turn off my gas. There's no need to turn off my phone. There's no need to turn off my electricity. Stop cutting down tree's that we need to breath. (If every Man, Woman and Child is given an I-pad there would be less need for paper books, mail, newspaper, fliers, business cards .) Merge each like corporation and business, from lowest too most popular, eliminating
    mediocre products and waist making. (if a company made speakers no matter how small the company their speaker should be of Bose quality, mediocre products turn into trash. No one throws away something that works.)
    Acknowledge the damage past way of living has done to not only the world but to man kind. Acknowledge of how by making simple basic living in comfort hard to achieve is what makes man do bad things to get it. Know that you hold the key to our better world just by doing what you do but with love, nature, safety, logic, and people in mind for free.

In short, what Im saying is that:

What is need shall be given.

What businesses need to run shall be given worldwide for free.
    (top of the line material and machinery). And if your company does not attract business but you still want to be a business man a successful business with wanted products will be appointed to you as long as you have the skills to run it...and remember education it's free.
    What Scientist need to make Medicine shall be given worldwide for free.
    (How can you say we don't have the money to make a cure or even worse say we need this much money to come up with a cure.)
    Where water needs to run plumbing will be done worldwide for free.
    (I don't understand how we have people without running water in Africa when we have so many unemployed plumbers here in America. Not only is that a job but a vacation.) I can go on and on.

(To be contenued)

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    The Transaction
    I know to the closed eyed Man or Woman the transaction from the world we know today to the world that should be seems impossible, but really it wouldn’t be that hard if we looked at what needed to be accomplished and what we have already accomplished. We have traveled and connected the world, but we separate ourselves with borders. We have science and medicine, but so many die because of no way to get it. We have powered the world with electricity and found uses for it’s natural resources, yet so many go without heat. We are able to feed the world, yet so many starve. All of man’s suffering and problems are triggered by one thing and one thing only…MONEY.
    We must understand how and why we let money have such a hold on our soul, how we let money control our morals, how we let money destroy our families, how we let lack of money determine if we eat, how we let money determine the quality of our life. With that in mind, think of the power we let money possess and how with or without it determines your existence. Money gives us luxury, it feeds us, it gets us medicated, it shelters us, and for some reason the more we have, we feel the right to **** on some one for no reason. What the **** is that? Life without money could exist.
    Here’s how. A man that makes chairs would still make chairs if he didn’t get paid for it. And a woman who makes dresses will make dresses if she didn’t get paid for it. Because that’s what they do. Every man and woman has a talent or a passion (some more than others; but that’s ok, what’s a star without an audience? What’s a business without a customer?). Every job on earth that needs to be done would be done and not only done, but done right because that’s what that person does, that is that person passion. If education was free and not so hard to get we would have a world of intelligent Men, Women and Children. So teaching people what they like to do would make what is needed to be done, done right and with care. (why have a nurse as a receptionist or a teacher as a waiter). No matter what the task someone will raise their hand and say I’ll do it. (I’ll walk behind that big *** elephant and scoop his business). Ok, now think of a world where you didn’t have to buy food. (That the world the Great Creator made for us food comes from the earth not man). You just go to the grocery store, like the ones we have today but you don’t pay. You just get enough for your family. Get full but not fat. We will know moderation. Think of a world where your electricity was free, where cable is free, a world where it didn’t cost to clothed yourself with garments of your own choice. If you take money out of the equation the food at the market could still get there, the power and means of communication as well as entertainment does not have to be turned off, and anything massed produced should be shared with the masses. If big businesses keep producing their products, but do it for free…the world would be right. I know it sounds crazy but I’m not finished yet. Our sense of value determines the actuality of this world. A man worth should be almost as it is today but be as it should be, by the more people you affect in a positive, friendly and loving matter. Think of this, the more sodas Pepsi sales the more people Pepsi affects in a positive way, people enjoy the drink so people give them money and the Pepsi people use that money to buy planes, fancy cars, big houses and other luxuries and the same is with any other successful business or famous person. The more people that enjoy a business’ product or one person’s company or teaching, that person should be rewarded not paid with what they desire the same as if they were rich. But there’s no money no taxes no trading. No man’s talent is there just for him and his family, it’s for him and his neighbor, city, town, state, country and world. Meaning, if you baked bread; you would bake bread for the masses, expecting nothing in return. Because in this world, the material to make the bread would be for free. You would not have to worry about expenses. What is needed is what is given. Money has nothing to do with what could be, what shall be and what won’t be. The Great Creator has put on this earth everything that is needed for the world over to live comfortable, clothed, healthy, sheltered, loved and fed. If the world stopped using money but kept working the world would not blow up, in fact it would be stress free and united. (Work would no longer be called work it would be called your part; like a chore, like in your home. To keep a house running everyone must do their part; like in the home, the more family members the easier the task and the less work it is for all. We are family and the world is our home. There’s many of us your part could be cut in half, because if everyone does their part, instead of working 8 to 12 hours a day, it could be from maybe 2 to 3 hours and the rest of the day would be yours and your family’s, which is what really matters).

Here are some examples of my logic:
    A contractor who loves his job but don’t have the proper skills to do his next job. That contractor will lie if he knew not knowing what he needed to know would cost him the job. In this world his options are to go back to school and learn how to do the job right. But how can he? He has to feed his children, he already got bills coming in at the end of every month. Or he can lie, and hope the house don’t fall down the mountain. Now in the world that should be, he would stand up and say, “You know what, I don’t know how to do that, but I am going to learn how.” Then he fill out some form on his i-phone (that’s free too) and he’s enrolled in school starting Monday. And someone who is qualified would do the job. In this world, maybe the person needing the job done would wait for him to finish his training. And this only could happen if he didn’t have to worry about feeding or clothing his family. He would only worry about doing a good job, that’s also for free because that’s what he does.
    A young smart intelligent female wants to go to school but don’t have the money for tuition. Her options are, forget about it or make the money stripping. She want to go to school bad, but it cost so much . So let’s say she really wants to only do this till she’s out of school. But after seeing how much money she makes by just shaking her ***; she stays stripping, and the world just lost a doctor that may have cured cancer. But in the world that should be, she would be able to go to any school worldwide at no cost. She would fill out a form on her i-phone (which is also free), And she’s enrolled. And without the pressures of cost living (food, communication, books, transportation, shelter), all focus should be on learning their passion. No one should pay to learn.
    A company make CD players. The new line of players are fine, but somewhere on the production line a few hundred players came out faulty and they knew it. The company’s option are to have the machine dissembled and fixed so that 100% of the players played correctly. But this will cost money to fix money the company don’t want to part with. So with a straight face they slap a buyer beware sticker on it and its all good. But in the world that should be the company would with no shame say, “hey few of those players have a shortage, if you get one bring it back to the store for a new one (in fact, any merchandise that ever gets broken or stops working would be replaced when returned to the store even if you broke it; just tell them how you broke it and the makers of the product would try to make the next model be not broken that way again and every company would have a recyclable center that recycle all returns). Then they would fill out a form on their i-phone and at no cost the repair men are there to fix the machine. Because that’s what they do. If every company didn’t have to pay more to make their products 100% safe, effective, reliable, durable and long lasting the world would produce less trash. Because no one throws away something that works. Nothing made should be sub-par. A company interest should not be on cost of making their product 100% safe, effective, reliable, durable and long lasting. What needed to make this happen should be theirs with no problem is for the people, for the family. Would you sale your Mama something that will break on her. Would you work on your Mama’s brakes if you didn’t know how? So why do it to the next Man or Woman.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............
    I Promise
    When Man, Woman and Child know the Great Creator and control the portals of evil that lets all the problems and turmoil in to world I promise these results and way of life.
    No Man, Woman or Child will be hungry or thirsty.
    No Man, Woman or Child will be without a comfortable home.
    No Man, Woman or Child will be uneducated.
    No Man, Woman or Child will be without clothing & shoes of their own delight.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know embarrassment or shame.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know greed.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know suffering.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know anger.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know envy.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know disappointment.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know hate.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know war.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know punishment.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know hostility.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know jealousy.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know mistrust.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know worry.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know failure.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know mistreatment.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know loneliness or despair.
    No Man, Woman or Child will know fear.
    No Man, Woman or Child will be bounded by borders.
    Because of another Man, Woman or Child

All Man, Woman and Child will know, give and receive love.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know triumph.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know, give and receive respect.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know honor.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know joy.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know satisfaction.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know loyalty.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know humility.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know forgiveness.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know honesty.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know fulfillment;.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know trust.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know responsibility.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know creativity.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know peace.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know, understand and use wisdom.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know, express and receive compassion.
    All Man, Woman and Child will know, patient.

All Man, Woman and Child will be appreciated.
    All Man, Woman and Child will be remembered.
    All Man, Woman and Child will be heard.
    All Man, Woman and Child will be adored.
    All Man, Woman and Child will be forgiven.
    All Man, Woman and Child will be happy.
    All Man, Woman and Child will be protected.
    And all Man, Woman and Child will be united.

"why didn't you say "you sound like Doestoyevsky" Because that's not what I meant. You don't. Not by a long shot. But, you definitely should not waste your time. I didn't come to a literature forum to look for God (although one should be open to finding God anywhere; he might be found here ...), I came here looking for someone to match wits with. I find the absence of the mention of Jesus Christ in your writings peculiar.
    Last edited by papillondemai; 07-09-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12