Thread: Mathor. Who is that???

Mathor. Who is that???

It has been at least 3 years since I have been one of the regular posters on LitNet, and two years since my last post. I could blame it on being busy, or a number of things. I deleted my facebook about 3 weeks ago, and have been missing an electronical means to express myself.

This place has changed. Well, really not that much. I like the new layout, which has changed since I was last here. It seems like a lot of the things on this forum are a lot easier now, which I appreciate! Good job mods. I see lots of new faces, and a few old friends that i do recognize.

I will not promise that I will consistenly be able to find the time to post on here, but I'd like to think that I will.

I noticed a message from Scherezade that I never answered about "Getting To Know You" and I think I will put off answering that until I've re-acquainted myself with this place and proven I'm actually worth knowing to some of you new persons.

Respond to this if you remember me, or even if you dont. I've missed this place.
    I'm losing all those stupid games
    That I swore I'd never play

Clinging to Douvres rocks Gilliatt Gurgle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathor View Post
    ...Respond to this if you remember me,...
    We haven't crossed paths much, but I believe it was you that turned me on to that cinematic masterpiece "Night of the Lepus", when posting on a thread about really bad movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wduI6vjidzk ....Thanks
    "Mongo only pawn in game of life" - Mongo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

Welcome back, Mathor!
    Exit, pursued by a bear.