The person who said the story wasn't realistic is completely wrong. I've been through it. I met and fell in love with a man who is the complete oppisite of me my freshman year. We were put through everything. In the town we live in, most people have a problem with interracial relationships. He's black and im white. He's 19 and im 16. we have everything fighting against us. He was jumped by my cousin and my brother. He never through a punch at them. They went back and told my mother he pulled a gun on them and tried to kill them. When we finally broke up i tried to commit suicide and was put in the mental hospital for over a week. I ran away from home. My parents forbid me to see him and his family forbid him to see me. But we still love each other and we're still together, only its kept a secret until i turn 18 so my parents wont press charges on him. But im willing to give up on my family to be with him because there is nothing more valuable and rare than finding love as real as ours. If you never give up you don't have to die in the end. But before you start saying things aren't realistic, think about what you would do if you were in thier positions.<br>