Thread: At the garage sale

At the garage sale

Found this book payed 2.00 for it and it sat around my room for the longest till one day I picked it upThe Name ,,,,,The Naked Communist,,,it looks like it cost 3.50 when it was new in 1962,anywayI now consider this book really good in a sense that It takes the theory of Communisium from the Beginnging to the end in a very simple English, from when Karl Marxx and Freidrich Engels met and started to write the manifesto and it tells you everything about both writers personal lives and how far Communisium grew in the US,,, written by W.Cleon Skousen,,, has anyone else seen or read this book?? What are your opinions on it?????

Clinging to Douvres rocks Gilliatt Gurgle's Avatar
    No luck here.
    As I began to read your thread, I wondered for a moment if this might be the same "red scare" book I have from my parents library.
    I found it btw- it is titled The New Class -an Analysis of the Communist System by Milovan Gjilas. Same copyright though - 1962.
    Maybe someone else is familiar with it.
    "Mongo only pawn in game of life" - Mongo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

Hey Gilliatt Thanks for your reply I guess why I find this book so interesting is because I've never read anything on this subject before and I find it amazing how these two men had a answer and a rule for everything !and in my oppinion is a good theory but it will never work on a world scale!but maybe as in a commun,, small scale!!

Men who have answers for everything are usually ar@@@oles.