Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolf Larsen & Shakespeare Having Fun at the Gay Bathhouse Together

I like when you play provocateur, Delta. Just wondering--if we all use Wolf's nasty words, will he change his style? Will you, Wolf, since you will be no longer unique and particularly shocking?
    "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

--Jonathan Davis

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by miyako73 View Post
    I like when you play provocateur, Delta. Just wondering--if we all use Wolf's nasty words, will he change his style? Will you, Wolf, since you will be no longer unique and particularly shocking?
    I don't care what you guys do. It would be nice if each of you all wrote in an unusual, individualistic style so that it would be more interesting to click on your threads. Some of you write unusual stuff, but most of you do not. I don't care what kind of words you guys use, just try to write differently than everybody else so that it makes the reading more interesting.

I don't want anybody to write like me. I don't want anybody to write like anybody else. Everybody should have their own unique way of writing. Because with so many writers sounding the same it gets very boring.

Some people ask for more biographical type information. Follow the link:
    http://wolflarsen.org/Wolf_Larsen_Interview.htm

I hope the link is okay with the moderator. I never know what's going to upset the moderator. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells around here. Half the time I dread logging in, because maybe they'll be some new warning or some points taken away for God knows what.

I like posting here. I enjoy a good argument, that is if the arguments are intellectual, and not just insults being thrown around.

I hope I don't get banned. But since most of my stuff is "obscene" it's kind of hard to find stuff suitably sterile enough to post here.

I'm sure it's not easy being a moderator. But freedom of speech is priceless.

But then of course there's always the chorus of Puritans who want everything to be Lysol-drenched clean probably putting pressure on the moderator to ban me.

I guess I'm in kind of a morose mode today. I hate Christmas.

And really, why worry about things I have little control over? Unless I want to post Lysol-drenched writing clean of any obscenity and acceptable to the Puritans. I don't feel like doing that. I don't think I have writing free of obscenities. Life is full of obscenity. Maybe academia is squeaky clean, or working in an office, people who stick to the same routine, but underneath the façade of squeaky-cleanness the world is teeming with obscenity and hypocrisy. Those squeaky-clean Puritans often have the most obscene private lives, and what's in their brains, you know it's full of obscene things.
    Last edited by WolfLarsen; 12-23-2012 at 03:24 PM.
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen

All are at the crossroads qimissung's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I enjoy a good argument, that is if the arguments are intellectual, and not just insults being thrown around."

And yet I have seen you be insulting. I think that is more of a concern to the moderators than your "colorful" writing. They understand that the people here who write are trying to create art. (Whether they succeed or not in that effort is another matter )
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its' own reason for existing." ~ Albert Einstein
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai
    "Some people say I done alright for a girl." Melanie Safka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12