Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Let's Get Married and Raise Fat Ugly Kids Together!"

Blog Entries

Smile "Let's Get Married and Raise Fat Ugly Kids Together!"

The Orgy of Pigs & Elephants & Asses at Uncle Sam's Whorehouse
    part six of the musical by Wolf Larsen

Then a bunch of space aliens jump on stage and announce: "You goddamn humans have ****ed up the planet big time! But we have come here to save you with a new line of personal toiletries like super-schmooper toothpaste to make your teeth shiny-shiny white!! We have come here to trade with you and sell you floor wax that will make the floors in your house extremely bright! Shiny white! Shiny bright! Shiny extraterrestrial-pharmaceutical-psychedeliciko-WOW WOW WOW! Elect us space aliens to office and we promise you all the hamburgers & french fries that you could possibly stick up your nose!"

All the horns blurt out: "snoooRt it uP yOur noSe!"

A greasy Christian-evangelist-preacher comes on stage and sings: "Snort some God up your nose! Snort some Jesus-Christ-hallelujah-10%-immaculate conception up your nose right now! RIGHT NOW! The gay agenda will cause a comet to smash into the Earth as God's punishment for endless sodomy! God's punishment! Endless sodomy! We have come here to save you from yourselves! Hallelujah oh lordy-loopity-loop! We have come here to put different brands of God all over the supermarket shelves in your brains! Now get on your knees before our invisible friend in the sky! All of you! Now! Do as I say! DO AS WE SAY!"

All the horns screech out: "Do as we sayyyyyy! Do as we sayyyyyy!"

That's when Bob the terrorist gets in the middle of the stage and sings: "We demand more doorknobs! Everyone must get on their hands & knees before the doorknobs and worship goats! If our demands are not met we will punish you with our gigantic flying tickling machines! Then we’ll take command of all the radio & television stations and we’ll blast political speeches from the conventions of the both political parties until you're all absolutely dying of boredom! You have been warned of the drastic measures we're ready to take! Fear the wrath of Bob!"

Everyone on stage screeches-sings with fright: "The wrath of Bob! The wrath of Bob!"

That's when the bunny rabbit terrorists sing: "Fear the wrath of Bob! Fear transvestite Popes in high-heels riding tricycles down your street!"

The entire symphony plays: "FeAr tricYcleees! Fear hiGh heeeeLs! Fear the gReat tranSvestiTe Poooope!"

That's when Samantha the Queen of the transvestites walks up to Bob the terrorist and sings: "I love you with all the smell of garbage in the hot summer air! I love you the way that flies love portable outhouses filled overflowing with **** & piss! I love you like endless tree stumps where the forests used to be!"

So Bob the terrorist and Samantha the Queen transvestite sing together as the violins accompany them: "This is a romance of empty chairs piled all the way to the Republican God of schizophrenia! Love is like a banana peel waiting for you on a long endless white floor! Love as gigantic as a mountain of babies screaming at 3 a.m. for their diapers to be changed!"

The trumpet & saxophone & clarinet all laugh together: "LoOOove! LoOOove! LoOOove!"

Then all the whores & transvestites pair up together and everybody dances around the stage together as the transvestites & whores sing together: "When you get married and you kiss each other's feet it's as romantic & sexy as Jesus bleeding on the cross in agony over your bed as you make love! When you get married and you smell each other's armpits it's as romantic & sexy as suburban architecture! Let's get married and make fat ugly kids!"

Everybody else on stage sings: "Let's get married and have fat ugly kids!"

Copyright 2012 by Wolf Larsen
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen

Blog Entries
    A beautiful piece. Keep up the good work Wolf!

Inexplicably Undiscovered
    next door to the lady in the vinegar bottle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Volya View Post
    A beautiful piece. Keep up the good work Wolf!
    Yessirree. Start clearing a space on a shelf for all the awards and trophies headed your way: a Tony, National Book Award, not to mention a citation from The National Catholic Legion of
    Decency.

And hey, who doesn't like "fat and ugly"? Just what America needs.
    Last edited by AuntShecky; 12-21-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Edgy.
    Nothingness - A dark comedy about delusion, bad weather, and a 21st century witch hunt.

Reminds of that 'weird' band 'The Residents' - are you an ex-member by any chance, Wolfster??

H

Blog Entries
    Sorry that I wasn't able to post the first five parts of The Orgy of Pigs & Elephants & Asses at Uncle Sam's Whorehouse. But this site has so many rules! The moderator sends me warnings now and then, so I have to be careful. To me it reeks of censorship, but what can I do?

And it also seems like some writers encourage censorship of other writers. Disgusting. All of us writers should take a stand against censorship together!

I think you, and your filthy orgy story, are disgusting and more deserving of censorship than those cartel beheading videos I've heard about from Mexico ... just kidding ... to see if you would try to censor me Seriously, like the title. Grabs you hard and low. Sure to sell ... regardless of content In fact, it's now on my Xmas list (signed copy?).
    According to our creation story, night came first: darkness upon the deep. Put another way, night is older than day; night is older than time; night is the womb from which the world emerged. ... I’ll have you praying for dawn. Excerpts from Night Shifts, by Elissa Wald.

Blog Entries
    Good grief. I can hear the music in my head....
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb

Such a small whorehouse can't make such a serious scandal. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Such a small whorehouse can't make such a serious scandal. Come on.
    It's the attention whores that are the noisiest.
    Nothingness - A dark comedy about delusion, bad weather, and a 21st century witch hunt.

Ouch, maybe I should go back to my rat hole.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

--Jonathan Davis

Quote Originally Posted by miyako73 View Post
    Ouch, maybe I should go back to my rat hole.
    Not aimed at you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntShecky View Post
    Yessirree. Start clearing a space on a shelf for all the awards and trophies headed your way: a Tony, National Book Award, not to mention a citation from The National Catholic Legion of
    Decency.

And hey, who doesn't like "fat and ugly"? Just what America needs.
    Who cares about the national book award? Oh wait, does it come with money?

Inexplicably Undiscovered
    next door to the lady in the vinegar bottle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfLarsen View Post
    Who cares about the national book award? Oh wait, does it come with money?
    Well, if anybody would know, it would be you. I mean, after all, didn't you try to convince us you were "better than Shakespeare?"

Blog Entries

Smile Lots of writers on the Internet are better than Shakespeare.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntShecky View Post
    Well, if anybody would know, it would be you. I mean, after all, didn't you try to convince us you were "better than Shakespeare?"
    I'm not sure there's anything particularly special about being better than Shakespeare. There's lots of writers posting on the Internet that are better than Shakespeare.

In addition, I'm not sure what awards have to do with good writing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast