Thread: Greetings and book help!

Cool Greetings and book help!

Hey everybody, glad to be a part of the forums and I hope I will get to know each and every one of you : ).

I need your help!

It is very rare that at any given point of time I have no book to read. My kindle or a physical book is always on hand with a book currently in progress. This week I just happened to finish The Keys To The Kingdom and am looking for the next popular series.

My top books:

The Inheritance Cycle ( Eragon, Eldest, etc )
    A Song of Ice and Fire ( A game of thrones, etc )
    Earthsea Cycle
    The Keys to the Kingdom ( very good series )
    Hunger Games

I typically only read series because it is depressing to read a single book. When the book finishes just makes me sad. Thanks!

I personally didn't care much for Nix's Keys to the Kingdom and Seventh Tower series, but his Abhorsen trilogy (Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen)was fantastic, and I can highly recommend that. Also, while it is a standalone, his Shade's Children is also very much worth checking out.

Couple of popular and terrific fantasy series recommendations based on what you liked above: Lloyd Alexander's Prydain and Susan Cooper's The Dark Is Rising.
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Cannot say I have heard of either. I know the book is a little silly sounding and meant for kids but I am reading the Fairie wars series. I just enjoy fantasy stuff, it serves as a good escape.