Thread: Essay writting!

Unregistered

No Subject

You lost me after your first few words. It should be 'an A student', not 'a A student'. I hope you can appreciate the irony in this.

phil gasccoyne

olivertwist/lord of the flies

Dear Francesca ,if still available would appreciate a copy of your essay comparing'Lord of the Flies' and 'Oliver Twist'. These are two of my favourite texts and your comparisons would be of interest.<br>Yours sincerely <br>Phil Gascoyne

Francesca

Essay writting!

I am currently a A level student at South Cheshire College and for my second year I am to write an essay comparing two texts of my choice. I have choosen to compare William Golding's 'Lord Of The Flies' and Charles Dickens' 'Oliver Twist'. After searching through many sites I found this to be he best and very informative for my essay. We start our essay in September and I will send you a copy when it is completed. Thanks again for being so helpful. Yours faithfully Francesca Gardiner.

can you send me please the essay of olliver twist please?I'm italian and this is very important for my class work..pleaseee help meeeeeeee