Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transgenders and Sex changes: to op or not to op?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tonywalt View Post
    Damn, where do I start:

- I fantasize about having tea parties, really formal tea parties with tiny tea cups!

- I read Jane Austen in a bubble bath. I find it relaxes me.

- Sometimes in mid argument (especially if i'm losing) I'll accuse my partner of something completely unrelated to the argument at hand and if that doesn't work, i burst into tears, then wail, "You just don't understand me!- then leave the room

- I cried when Carrie Bradshaw and Big got together in Paris, even though I really like Aden. (I'm upset just talking about it).

- i give my partner the silent treatment and when she says "what's wrong?" I reply "Nothing" and then stare ahead in pregnant silence...after about 20 minutes I say "We need to talk."

- When the counter girl asks me "What is your skin type" I know it- then ask her about a more delicate eye contour.

- I do cartwheels in the park
    Hold on a minute. Is this a script to Priscilla Queen of the Desert?
    It may need retouching a bit it but apart from that it will do a brilliant ouverture at the theatre palace in London.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonywalt View Post
    Damn, where do I start:

- I fantasize about having tea parties, really formal tea parties with tiny tea cups!

- I read Jane Austen in a bubble bath. I find it relaxes me.

- Sometimes in mid argument (especially if i'm losing) I'll accuse my partner of something completely unrelated to the argument at hand and if that doesn't work, i burst into tears, then wail, "You just don't understand me!- then leave the room

- I cried when Carrie Bradshaw and Big got together in Paris, even though I really like Aden. (I'm upset just talking about it).

- i give my partner the silent treatment and when she says "what's wrong?" I reply "Nothing" and then stare ahead in pregnant silence...after about 20 minutes I say "We need to talk."

- When the counter girl asks me "What is your skin type" I know it- then ask her about a more delicate eye contour.

- I do cartwheels in the park

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12