Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Duchess of Cambridge's Breasts

Quote Originally Posted by Calidore View Post
    In the end, it comes down to supply and demand. As long as people reward this behavior with their money, the rats will keep getting fed, and they'll multiply.
    Which just what I have indicated in post #35.
    "L'art de la statistique est de tirer des conclusions erronèes a partir de chiffres exacts." Napoléon Bonaparte.

"Je crois que beaucoup de gens sont dans cet état d’esprit: au fond, ils ne sentent pas concernés par l’Histoire. Mais pourtant, de temps à autre, l’Histoire pose sa main sur eux." Michel Houellebecq.

Yes, what did the BBC say about the legal battle around this? That the compensation they were liable to get would be around £20,000... If that is true (I don't know how much boobies are worth ), then it is clear that such a small amount doensn't weigh up against all the cash they earn from it. Although you still have to count the lawyer's fees, the Duke and Dutchess's fees, the court costs etc. If the magazine loses the case, that is. Could become quite a nice little sum for a magazine like that, plus the cost of the photos.

On the other hand, FifthElement does have a point there. I mean, if I leave the curtains of my bathroom open, believing that no-one can see me because I live in an area where no-one lives across the street, and I catch someone with binoculars looking at me, I believe I could prosecute, couldn't I? Then why shouldn't they? Although I think they were going to try and do that, but that requires the ID of the photographer, which the magazine(s) are not going to give them readily...
    One has to laugh before being happy, because otherwise one risks to die before having laughed.

"Je crains [...] que l'âme ne se vide à ces passe-temps vains, et que le fin du fin ne soit la fin des fins." (Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Acte III, Scène VII)

Jackie Kennedy's faded from imagination, so will these, Jacqueline Kennedy was at least super-good looking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil Miller View Post
    Which just what I have indicated in post #35.
    I pretty much said it in post #15 - lol.

Emil I do like the post tiltle. Somehow using a title to a person rather then their name makes it almost sound like you were talking about a famous bust a sculpture of some description.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    Emil I do like the post tiltle. Somehow using a title to a person rather then their name makes it almost sound like you were talking about a famous bust a sculpture of some description.
    Well I do not warm to the vernacular and a certain amount of decorum is required on these occasions. I don't think that 'Katy's Knockers' would have been appropriate for such an august institution as this forum.
    "L'art de la statistique est de tirer des conclusions erronèes a partir de chiffres exacts." Napoléon Bonaparte.

"Je crois que beaucoup de gens sont dans cet état d’esprit: au fond, ils ne sentent pas concernés par l’Histoire. Mais pourtant, de temps à autre, l’Histoire pose sa main sur eux." Michel Houellebecq.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil Miller View Post
    Well I do not warm to the vernacular and a certain amount of decorum is required on these occasions. I don't think that 'Katy's Knockers' would have been appropriate for such an august institution as this forum.
    To be honest this forum resembles more August's daughter...

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JBI View Post
    Jackie Kennedy's faded from imagination, so will these, Jacqueline Kennedy was at least super-good looking.
    Jackie O. pics are not hazy, a bit bushy though......

Justifiably inexcusable DocHeart's Avatar
    Will *ANYONE* have the decency to post a link to the actual image? I can't find it on Google.
    Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine...

Apparently exactly the breasts you'd expect on someone of her age and build. Go figure.
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHeart View Post
    Will *ANYONE* have the decency to post a link to the actual image? I can't find it on Google.
    Uh . . . Google?

Blog Entries
    There are so many photoshopped pictures of nude celebrities across the Internet, some of them fairly convincing, that make these types of photos increasingly redundant.

Not that I've looked into them or anything . . .

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Scuba divers got Jackie O-I'm sure they made a bundle for those pics.

All are at the crossroads qimissung's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would like to thank whoever posted the link so I could go look at them. I cannot even fathom what it would be like to have so little privacy.
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its' own reason for existing." ~ Albert Einstein
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai
    "Some people say I done alright for a girl." Melanie Safka

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast