Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: Share your saddest and happiest moments, if you like

Share your saddest and happiest moments, if you like

Life is not a smooth course and it never can be a moment of joys and if you always find joys, the intensity of joy pester away. In fact both state melt down. Any moment of excitement is short-lived.

In simple philosophical moments hunger is sadness and contentment is happiness but amazingly both moments are balancing each other or in fact are enablers of life forces.

Now I am happy to share or the very act of sharing what goes on inside me is a joyous moment but in a while I will be thrown into a depressing moments.

I have yet to share my happiest and saddest moments and I will do it in a while.

If you like, and only if you like you can scribble them.

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

Hi blazeofglory nice to see you back indeed.
    Great thread!
    I think sad is a word that has various degrees of feelings and so for me it could mean sorry to not so sorry.
    A sad time for me was when I realised I would propable most likely bump into religious nutters and won't be able to help myself in telling what I really thought.
    A happiest time for me was when I realised I could go anywhere I wanted travel see the world I do what I wanted without having to comply to culture tradition religion and people I did not like. I do as I please ever since.
    Last edited by cacian; 09-29-2012 at 04:37 AM.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    Hi blazeofglory nice to see you back indeed.
    Great thread!
    I think sad is a word that has various degrees of feelings and so for me it could mean sorry to not so sorry.
    A sad time for me was when I realised I would propable most likely bump into religious nutters and won't be able to help myself in telling what I really thought.
    A happiest time for me was when I realised I could go anywhere I wanted travel see the world I do what I wanted without having to comply to culture tradition religion and people I did not like. I do as I please ever since.
    Wow Cacian one of your saddest moments was realising you are likely to bump into religious nutters? Expand on that, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tonywalt View Post
    Wow Cacian one of your saddest moments was realising you are likely to bump into religious nutters? Expand on that, interesting.
    Well it is sad enough having to be born to religions but having to be harassed by Jehovas and followed around the school by a religios nutter is not something that makes me happy.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    Well it is sad enough having to be born to religions but having to be harassed by Jehovas and followed around the school by a religios nutter is not something that makes me happy.
    Followed around?-, hhm, was the person tall and thin, between 6 ft 5 in and 6 ft 6 in (193–198 cm) in height and weighing about 160 pounds (73 kg), olive complexion, left-handed, usually walking with a cane, wearing a plain white turban, soft-spoken and mild-mannered in demeanor.

*It should be noted that this person had a habit of chomping on Yememi Olives and spitting (virtually heaving) the seed onto the street or floor - then smirking with a kind of smug and highly slappable expression.