Thread: An Introduction to Others from Myself

An Introduction to Others from Myself

Greetings to readers, writers, and the like.

Before posting some of my actual work on this site, I would like to introduce myself to all of you and give you a chance to do the same in return.

As you saw from my username, you can call me Meggie. I'm another human being like yourself that has a love for writing and wants to share my work. Science fiction, fantasy fiction, and steampunk are my favorite foundation for writing, and I do normally love to either throw in horror, drama, or witty comedy to give my work more character. As of a few months ago, I have been writing for twelve years.

As a small gift to you all out there, I would love to have a bit of help on my first piece I'll post on here. If you're interested, please tell me if you would like the story to be Science Fiction, Fantasy Fiction, or Steampunk. Whichever gets the most votes will be chosen. If it's a tie or no one has posted, I will randomly select a genre. If you don't know what Steampunk is, please, look it up! It is a very cool and sadly unknown genre.

Well, I have to go for now, but I do hope I'll get to know lots of you better in the future and read your work as well.

Thank you!
    Meggie
    Last edited by Meggie; 07-31-2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Typo