Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Continuing from the previos pages….

THE WORLD'S CORONA QUARANTINE ERA

(THE DIARIES OF PROF MES SOLZHENITSOF)

FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2020
    BBC offers a real world news service from the point of information assigned for the corona epidemic. The last information we learned was the following except for triple anti-body cocktail treatment and vaccination: The Corona Virus is-highly likely-weakening over the time as seen in the SARS factor to which the medical suggestion could make thereunto to be related the matter. That's why, as a medical doctor, I say, "Let's not be surprised if we see that the vast majority of people with positive results will not seem to get sick instead the tests downright!" I have to do some English-French book reviews tonight to get a detailed medical attention. I hope I'll be able to give you longer and more detailed information!

SATURDAY, MAY 9, 2020
    According Two Main Civilization Types of The World-Industrialized as The British Soil and Russia of The Eastern Europe and The Mesmerized Afro-Asian Parts of The Earth like Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, North Korea, Libya, North Sudan, Somalia, Yemen-and The Scientific Meaning of The COV-19 Pandemic:
    First Definition (A) based on reason: The Classical PANDEMIA to prevail after the reservoir-rat like rodents escaped from the menu induced public kitchen, restaurants, and food plants escaped from the delicious dishes(!) of The Starving Chinese People.
    First Definition (B) based on traditional delirium thereof especially a picture of primitive Turkish communists blaming only the USA and all of the Europe while they would drop in on chat parlours at times. According to them the capitalist countries used to create micro living creatures like Corona Virus.
    (N. B. Both the Chinese kitchen and laboratories in Wuhan now suggests that sort of lurid pandemic brilliance enough to explain the Corona Pandemic-of course not anything artefact but natural)

The Second Definition Regarding to Therapy (C)
    The raw numbers of patient's spectrum over the evil graphical representation used by CNN International (!) the actual corona epidemic is something obligatorily to be reign upon shade.
    The Second Definition Regarding to Therapy (D)
    The camels' urine, and the amulets to be sold by Imams wearing fez solid dark purple, some red-and-white crescents and stars matching to shrine green who are men at the peak of their spiritual manhood, as coarse and direct and powerful as the primary coarse behaviours.

SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2020
    The Eurasia is just escaping from the exhausting winter of the partly subarctic climate. There are vivid slices of ice panels on the mountains from the peak to the skirt. The general profile peculiar to spring evenings is relatively dim with only the setting sun light that spills between the branches of the pines in the garden and through the wide windows of the classic halls of the adjacent blocks. Time to time and yet only momentarily, there would be absorbed silence as a whistle bowler is dealt. It is early the following periodical parts of time. Today some hours-CET betwixt 11.00 to 3.0-should have been assigned to a little strolls yanked by the veteran over 65 years old, and there is a confusion of street cries like a mute choral chant.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 05-10-2020 at 09:27 AM.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2020:
    What did we say? Fear is the fastest and most long-lasting stimulus in memory. From the maxim transferred from TENNESSEE WILLIAMS Remember please: Knowledge: NOP; Money: NOP! Aİ... Power: YES! Fear is already the energy that Democracy is built upon. Since democracy will carry us from a stagnant past to a developed future, it should have both a collective history consciousness and a dream of the future, that is, the driving force ... It should not be forgotten. Since the Corona virus managed to make us to forget everything we know we need must not forget it....

THURSDAY, 14 MAY, 2020

What does the Corona Virus make people to utter?

Postman- "Since there is such a thing as human rights, why am I at the risk of hand contact?"

Mall Cashier- "Shall I assume myself as dead and even buried? No never; therefore one ought not to ponder about Corona pandemic unless to have been well informed about it. Therefore such a thought cannot resist time! Come on then and presume even if I'm sick...What comes of it? I'm sure I will not die! This is likely to be embarrassed at the end of the quarantine days."

Islamic State (ISIL) Representative- "Does the Muslim person hesitate to enter the mosque during risky Friday prayer, although he knows he will go to heaven lest should be on the straight path?"

Artist- "Of Window / Balcony concerts.... Who shall gain anything therein: the listener or the singer. Of the mask: for what to protect mask? To protect one or one's interlocutor?"

FRIDAY, 15 MAY, 2020

The Ottoman Empire had rejected positive sciences and adopted a method-free discipline called horoscope. Now is the time to share the five prophecies of our future method-less scientists who have been paid by the supporters of the North Korean 'Ayatollah GULEN' and the Caliph 'R.T ERDOGAN.', and who are provided with pocket money by their mentioned masters: 1- The virus will cause a change of body in our citizens until May 16, and 1 meter long tails will grow from the coccyx of extremely innocent people; 2-Our people will establish listening centres at the level of the navel, the USA will even record the sounds in the toilet, enlarge and return these sounds and blow up all the settlements! 3-The belly dancer chip to be placed in the vaccine will cause bare illusions that our honourable citizens cannot cope with even the myriad ablution every day. 4-ILLUMINATI agents who hear the word illusion will-tilting to tilting-shake everything to be tilted all over the country with the SARS virus. (What is it? Laugh or cry?) 5-'Is it hard to laugh or cry?' A composer agent who hears the word will put the poison of unbelief into the honey of the song and present it; MEHDİ will come!

SATURDAY, 16 MAY, 2020

('NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY IMPRESSIONS' GO ON HEREBY)

They agree here that-the they viz. the red and green communists in this country-one must have to have a common view of COVID 19 that Americans or Jews should have made it as a synthetic creature in the lab, and it is intended to prevent Muslims from performing a Friday prayer, not only to be in trouble! I guess only God knows what a synthetic creature might look like, and since there are no creatures other than Allah, and Allah-highly likely-would get angry with this claim. Green Communists, and anti-Semitic and Anti-American nationalist Muslims, who are frank allies as they had been already should compel us to worry how they could afford to co-operate and anger The Muslim's God-Allah-together? Adding to it then it comes to the red communists, isn't it also another illogicality that they are hostile to Jews and Americans who create creatures? So let the reds be happy then because if there is no need to look for a creature to create a living creature, it is extremely reasonable, in other words, a wise situation, because of its religious attitudes or disobedience to Allah. In addition to all this, it is the result of a pathetic and irrational state that the red-colored communists, far from the Islamic green color, can make their presence in the form of a minority in the anti-Semitic mass and anti-American mass. Since all the paradoxes we counted the patient-the caliph president-refusing the treatment, the patient of epilepsy, the uneducated orchestra conductor and the head of the state randomly shaking his secret stick, he is apparently the enemy of F. GULEN, who teaches him anti-American and anti-Jewish briefly anti-Islamist terrorism, but in order to believe this, the person must be unreasonable. Already, the people in the closest circle of both people are the only people trying to carry out terrorist attacks against America, its strongest ally, Israel; The basic qualities in their personalities are the enemy of science, their sincere belief in betrayal of civilization and democracy.

SUNDAY, 17 MAY, 2020
    ALUMINUM BRACELET
    (OF THE TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN AND HIS STUDENT-THE CALIPH ERDOGAN IN CORONA DAYS)

If the art is a gold bracelet that gives resistance to the mankind during the subversive times as those to carry floods semi-similar to that of Noah's, the bracelet of the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN is made of aluminum alongside his student Turkish Caliph's ornament to seem like feces smeared tin necklace. A snotty preacher is considered an artist if he does not come from crying, but he cries out: the artist is cheap: false, unbelievable, cruel, even mimetic, if we say frog the imitator. As the word of frog people says the Turkish Olympics would make to be coming to mind somehow a schizophrenic and wicked ground. Getting help from the USA through the lie "I will teach English to the world" and pooping its own language to its interlocutors at the hall shows with curiosity. Don't let the poop run heavily, if the man has fed the snot paper tissue that they have made pasha in a military force, he has shot an alliance behind him. The Alliance does not have been consisted of NATO only. I don't know what meetings, if there weren't treble-treble Olympic style floors, so would sibling girls harassed by Islamic terrorists be on the stage with obscene toilets open to sexual abuse at the age to be called a child, huh? The issue concerns the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and the Caliph in terms of his rights; One should be very sensitive about child abuse, I'm sure; because one writes in the pages of conservative gazettes. But what is the purpose of saying "If the student ERDOGAN leaves ...", "Is the teacher GULEN to be replaced?" What kind of meaning does speculation mean? According to GULEN's misogynist, in other words, sexually wry followers, it is certain that the crab like caliph who has begun to twist is going to go. Looking sexless is not a crime and yet a defect! The implication that "long, go-away" which is broken to abuse of children is a defect identical to crime. Even when he is there, our mail needs can be flushed with the calf-leg to the bottom, will we see the bottom of the bottom when we leave? Do we need this, or do we need it? As it turns out, they do not just lead a gender-defective life, they are traitors with memory disabilities! Because in the soul and mind slaughterhouses called ABANT Meetings directed by GULEN, they forced the masses to do their jobs from other places in places where they did not introduce Muslims open to good and bad innovations such as the benevolent General Si-Si. Here is the proof: GULEN could not be criticized in those meetings. Why, why? ... a question asked everyone!

MONDAY, 18 MAY, 2020

Mask, social distance or something similar to these humanity induced novelties... Those that were not done in the past when any virus or bacterial outbreak were observed as to be bursting. We almost never have the chance to meet people, citizens, nationals, familiar and unfamiliar faces. The corona mask reflects the smiley's feature like the face of a non-human being. And when the issue of social distance comes into play, it seems as if the situation is moving towards the change of our human profile - the result of an operation of perception, in fashion!

TUESDAY, 19 MAY, 2020
    Yesterday, he watched US TV Stations and got rejoicing news that the vaccine-MODERNA against the Corona virus had been composed in labs and having been gain it as a starting point got injected to humans...And although his age was only HEIDI, using this word instead of borrowing from the neighboring farm relieved the little student - yes, borrowed the horse and spurred the mare towards the high plateaus. As his father's profession based on animal health sciences-veterinary medicine-he was taught how to ride a horse from the ancestor profession. He climbed one of the hillocks in the plateau, which is already 2000 meters above sea level, and said read his poem:
    THE NEWEST WORLD OF OURS
    Mask, social distance or something similar to these
    Humanity induced novelties...
    Those that were not done in the past when any virus or bacterial Outbreak were observed as to be bursting...
    We almost never have the chance to meet a citizen, a national, Familiar And-and or-unfamiliar
    The faces namely the corona masks would reflects
    The smiley's feature like the face
    Of a non-human being
    And when the issue of social distance
    Comes into play, it seems as if the situation

WEDNESDAY, 20 MAY 2020

MODERNA corona virus vaccine made everyone happy and made everyone realize this: "Post-Modern Life Theory" is empty. The life of civilized people is somehow guaranteed from the point of development based whole, tens of thousands of years from history to the future. The villains against us from the first human civilization of ours contributed by the Ancient Greek, Zero-the magic number of the computer-induced Indian, and even some Chinese people-those Egyptians, innocent Jews, and good Arabs- cannot be slaughtered some hundred and hundred years ago, say Huns, microbes or natural disasters

THURSDAY/FRIDAY, 21-22 MAY, 2020

"Corona! Pandemic!"
    The well-known husky voice of Dr. FAUCI startled Dr.MES SOLZHENITSOF from his vaccination dream based on science of
    splendid future into the unpleasant realities of the present
    hour. And yet it was anti-unpleasant voice too. He had heard it for many times from the press conference garden of The White House, and with every moment he liked it alternatively more or less. No matter; there would be an end to all that notorious pandemic soon.

SATURDAY, 23 MAY, 2020

Nobody knows whether big world powers are exercising to increase the hospital induced general health services that were bound to be needed in wars. As not knowing anything does not frustrate the claim of exercise, knowing only has value when supported by evidence so that is a very complex, dark tableau before us, and yet usually the sharpest lines appear when the flash fires. Let's blow our extra light and let's see it. Yes, in front of us, there is a clear preparation for war in terms of emergency intensive care services. Hey come let' try and understand what that could force the great powers into the war that hospitals and intensive care began their preparation for war?

SUNDAY, 24 MAY, 2020

I want to call out to the crowd who had to pinch themselves-when they woke up this morning-to find out if they died from the corona epidemic: Look, you felt like a nail, so the virus that didn't kill you. Realizing that you are not dying by understanding that you are living has the same meaning somehow. But not all mortal bodies-including Corona Virus-live the same productivity and the same length. Even if a good maintenance life is extended, and yet extending to a productive life is not easy. Come on now! Let's start the movements without losing much time anymore: Come on, hop, hop, hop! Arms up, hop, accompanied by the song "I waited for you who did not come ..." We're crouching, arms down, body up ... standing up. (Oh, is the diary keeper upset, let's curse the virus: May God make ye blind you! You Corona oh down with all viruses... how is harmony, but ... go pinch her nipples ... who are you elder brother, her boy friend, excuse us huh? "I'm the public enemy, CEMAL SUNAR!"
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 05-24-2020 at 11:19 AM.

MONDAY, 25 MAY, 2020

LOCKED COMRADE ATE HIS BRAIN

Everybody-good or bad-had intelligence: tradesmen, cantor, other acquaintances there
    Communication either from the mobile phone or from the fixed line for the fish could play only in the water ...
    The bazaar market is harmful to mind, wearing a hush mask and a common logic deteriorating,
    Our pleasant conversation was buried in an unpleasant swamp while escaping from the corona pandemic!

TUESDAY, 26 MAY, 2020

Adding to the disaster pandemic they called me up just after I had my breakfast to give the information the death news of the world's Alligator-The great uncle. I shuffled uneasily, but took no further notice of the call, and yet scribbled some lines in verse...

UNCLE SATURN-THE ALLIGATOR DIED YESTERDAY

My uncle escaped from his cage in The Zoo amid bombardment
    He used to answer the name Saturn for they named so at billboard
    The authority says he died at the age of 84 yesterday in Moscow,
    It reflected only emotion from the report: his lungs breathed few...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 05-26-2020 at 09:01 AM.

WEDNESDAY, 27 MAY, 2020

Seemingly everybody would be locked for the official advice regarding #STAYHOME should come to the meaning that should order "Stay at home!" so that the citizen leaning with both his elbows on the edges of the balconies and windows or the balustrades of the verandah while they went on looking fixedly at the hurricane of silence that flowed in the lanes to sweep merry crowds while sustaining a huge loneliness indifferent and hurried--before the eyes of everybody to grow worldwide. I liked to look at it either when the sun was to be rising or about the time of sunset; perhaps because at both times the rising or sinking sun would spread a glowing gold tinge on the waters of the serenity of total malaise, say pandemic. Simultaneously New York-New York and Medina, and my thoughts would be often busy with golden life in the empty roads one could not use in uptown richness of the mankind world-widely;a sort of gold the mankind had failed to secure you know, the gold time that the other side-the virus had usurped dishonestly...

TUESDAY, 28 MAY, 2020

Golden days of immune lives against the manacle of viruses of course world have meant to secure yet, through the living creatures own honest exertions, for themselves and ourselves. We absorbed ourselves too in his dream of healthy thereof wealth and power might run away from under our coats wherein the desired long-life had dwelt for so many decades, deleting the bitterness of toil and strife in the vision of a great and splendid reward viz. a bundle of power and love adding to a happy victory for everybody that would live in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, Australia and in the poles of the blue glob we called The Earth alongside its daughter-and mother at the same time-say The Nature. We all could be rich and respected. Nobody should think of her/his mixed blood in the presence of her great beauty and of her/his relatively-never immense- wealthy happiness. Witnessing our triumphs in Corona Virus Vaccination output of improved laboratories-I as a medic and scholar-would make my youth grow brilliantly again, and I would forget the half of the year 2020 occupied by COVID-19 amid the heart-breaking struggle on the pandemic wherefore we felt like a prisoner indoors based on #STAYHOME.

FRIDAY, 29 MAY, 2020

All about the impending vaccine, huh? This is nearly within our reach. Let only the spirit of Pasteur return! And return soon we must--in
    our own interests, for our own share. The word-vaccine now more than a week late! Perhaps it would return in the end of the summer. Such would be ours thoughts as, standing or sitting-is there any difference between them?-in already decaying house-that last hobgoblins time of the worldly life-one should have looked on the broad river of The Earth's Wellness History. There was no more than the tinge of golden eras on it for millenniums, for it had been swollen by the sufferings, and rolled an angry and muddy flood under the human's inattentive eyes, carrying small drift-chattering, oracles and big dead manifestations, and whole uprooted beliefs except that linked to The Jesus Christ with hopeful projects and activities amongst which that of the modern activists swirled and roared neatly.

SATURDAY, 30 MAY, 2020

One of those drifting Corona news grounded on the biased and yet trivial screens as that of CNNNNN INTTTTT or rather-briefly- NIT CIT as NIT WIT, just from the general TV Set of my house, and I, neglecting all my dreams to make a projection ad hoc a prosperous future to be shared by humanity, so to be watched by humans...err... it...err...with languid interest, huh? The ignoble speaker called Wolf of The Wolfgang Puck's Ting Tong might have been swinging slowly round, amid the hiss and foam of the antiseptic liquids, and soon getting free of the obstruction of That very Wolf's obsession began...err...began what? Oh Gosh' that began to move down stream again, rolling slowly through my ears, raising upwards a long, denuded hertz wave, like a hand lifted in mute appeal to heaven against the impudent news waves' of river, say it's brutal and unnecessary violence...

SUNDAY, 31 MAY, 2020

My interest in the fate of the pandemic induced restrictions increased rapidly. I leaned towards TV Set to see clearly if it would clear the highest and the lowest points about the serious case statistics. It did work to give some slight estimation points of the table when I as a medic and scholar could use in my own speculations to share my patents; then I drew back, thinking that then its course was free down to the end of Corona problem, and I envied the lot of that numerical thing then growing small and indistinct in the deepening darkness of trivial matters. As I lost the sight of statistical tables of it altogether I began to wonder how far out to sea it would
    drift. Would the current carry it fifty or hundred years to repeat the corona pandemic?

MONDAY, 1 JUNE, 2020
    Corona's nothing, probably, till it drifted in sight of vaccine waiting mankind, as far as antique ailment, say plague, perhaps! Plague! I should have quickened fancy distanced the pandemic on its imaginary like voyage over the earth, you know the pandemic world, but none's memory could escape from lagging behind some twenty months out of the pandemic time or more in point of time to see a quarantine immune or rather moving freely so active-if not slim-people, clad all in sportive and vivid-looking, lacking mask from the apothecaries'...

TUESDAY, 2 JUNE, 2020

Mask and gloves against the dubious medium of pandemic, coming to woo fortune in the god owns of old earth. It was an important epoch in the life of third millennium people, the beginning of a new life for them. Their old fathers-no doubt-lived in the Corona days-even years-in the past-before a hundred years or thereabout, like a subordinate patients compared with the officially recorded major sick humans went to bedridden their homes or-generally-hospitals or sanatoriums as the flowers watered in the Botanical Gardens of the city to be enliven with flying colors, and could be no doubt delighted to take place in such marvelous sanitary induced places. The young women or men suffering from chronic sickness themselves too were something as lots to leave the lovely shores of daily life, and the meager comforts of the parental sweet habitats, where the grandmothers and grandfathers grumbled all day at the stupidity of native people thereto they should have belonged, and the nature-the mom-from the depths of her moors bewailed the old good days' glories of such and such town, where they all had been brought up, and of their positions as the blue or white callers viz. something dealers there.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-04-2020 at 07:26 AM.

WEDNESDAY, 3 JUNE, 2020

I've left bedroom with a light heart and an emptystomach, singing country music well, and strong in appetite; ready to conquer the delicious world of grilled sausage, toasted bread, egg and cheese from the dairy to table never doubting that I would fill 12 spoonful sugar into a cup of tea. After those twenty minutes, standing in the close and stifling cold air of the quarantine induced home devoid of heating due to the season, say tepid, cloudy springof a meaninglessly asocial place that one could have recalled with non-pleasurable regret the image through the windows of the lane's lofty and cool locked down houses with their long andstraight avenues of plastic, garbage bags and bales of other things based on waste; the no door swinging nosily nor noiselessly; the dim light of the parish under the leaden sky promising delightful after the glare of the streets after the days of corona pandemic...

THURSDAY, 4 JUNE, 2020

The little railed-off spaces amongst utensils of "Home Sweet Home" where the first flies of the early summer neat, buzzing at times,, and teasing the humans with sad-eyed, drawing wry lines across the air rapidly and in silence amidst the illegally working gangs mites on the carpet out of sight highly likely rolling casks lest some ones step down their hunchbacks huh? Or shifting cases of gnawing to a muttered song, ending with a desperate yell thereof no sound we could be able to hear anything. At the upper end, facing the door open to entrance, there was a larger space railed off, well lighted; there the noise was subdued by distance, and above it rose the soft and continuous clink of silver guilders which other discreet cracks to have belonged to the wacked wooden floor were attracting one's attention amid piling the memoirs of both the far and near past up under the supervision of my endless capacity over restless observation!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THURSDAY, 4 JUNE, 2020

The little railed-off spaces amongst utensils of "Home Sweet Home" where the first flies of the early summer neat, buzzing at times,, and teasing the humans with sad-eyed, drawing wry lines across the air rapidly and in silence amidst the illegally working gangs mites on the carpet out of sight highly likely rolling casks lest some ones step down their hunchbacks huh? Or shifting cases of gnawing to a muttered song, ending with a desperate yell thereof no sound we could be able to hear anything. At the upper end, facing the door open to entrance, there was a larger space railed off, well lighted; there the noise was subdued by distance, and above it rose the soft and continuous clink of silver guilders which other discreet cracks to have belonged to the wacked wooden floor were attracting one's attention amid piling the memoirs of both the far and near past up under the supervision of my endless capacity over restless observation!
    VACCINE UNDERWAY (1)

The little railed-off spaces amongst utensils of "Stay Home" where
    The first flies of the early summer neat, buzzing at times, teasing
    All the people with sad-eyed, drawing wry lines across the air
    Rapidly and in silence amidst the legal coronas' gangs to make link!

VACCINE UNDERWAY (2)

At the upper end, facing the door open to entrance, there was none
    Larger space railed off, well lighted; there the noise was subdued by
    Social distance so rose above the soft and continuous clink that may
    Be the memoirs of far and near past under supervision up and down!

SATURDAY, 6 JUNE, 2020

Everybody might use corona mask but cooks, cashiers, waiters in restaurants started to serve as the non-appetizers, say genius presiding in the place the right hand of the disaster. In the clear spaces of the food providing sanctuaries of mine I should have worked to nourish my appetite first at my table not far from some big gilded-adding to be painted-gate like doors, by which always stood one of those masked people any the less their noses in a red, black or white mask or rather pandemic sash worn over half a down part of the face, and whose hand, holding a small plate or small order cards all in all dangling piece of papers from above, moved up and down with the regularity of a machine. The non-definable things would work indoors or out of the restaurant either one on the other side of the outer ornamented door, where the so-called a point of a valet was to be assigned, and where the old clients--the master gourmets-stand as enthroned, holding noisy spelling sounds to make the mind of the waiters ready to get receptions. Sometimes the majestic door would fly open disclosing to the outer world, through the bluish haze of smoke free quarantine days, a long process based on the table induced surfaces loaded with coke, and lemonade bottles of various shapes and tall water-pitchers, rattan easy-chairs occupied by noisy men in sprawling attitudes, while the big gourmets would put their head through and, holding by the handle the daily newspapers and magazines, would grunt confidentially to the famous restaurant ; perhaps to send even after the impending feast a new order!

SUNDAY, 7 JUNE, 2020

Summary of the quarantine day impressions: The title represented in the phrase "The Quarantine Days" ought to be appreciated with the first opening lines of THE DIARY written hereby down also to should be shown within the bundle of Key Words, say Corona, Pandemic, Locked People-who was the free persons called the men in the street-etcetera, etcetera...Since no purpose could be defined of those texts called "diary" ought to be determined within the boundaries of the possible success in applying sensational comparisons to or with the operational situation based on medical or other disasters and the result after making any intervention to reach that of the post-application phase in the way of to publish the very work-Diary!
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-07-2020 at 11:05 AM.

MONDAY, 8 JUNE, 2020

For small shop owners, the problem is this: Will they or their businesses lose their lives in this epidemic? The death of a shop takes place in two ways: either the owner quits the job or the work done there changes. It does not come to mind that additional questions arise: can the same ores of the walls thereof and wall owners disappear together, no matter even if not at the same time? That matter keeps them and us alive, it comes to life on its sheer existence, and it infuses permanence around it. Since there is nothing to worry about, let's see what we understand from the situation. As it turns out, what is there like the outbreak coming a hundred years ago? Nothing! There is a lot of loss in the past, the spirit of enterprise is solid. Now the hospital building contraction is full of money and insufficient is the economic aid to victims in Turkey like country and people as well as families may be severed from life. Apart from the saviour father, there is no hope gate, if it is there, it is tightly closed. There is no room for Protestant morality here, hope is rolling with the ball of luck, say diminishing in the loneliness prevailing ways of breathing!

TUESDAY, 9 JUNE, 2020

Sweden saluted pandemic with a friendly roar so as not to destroy its own resistance with its own hands or encourage a weakening virus. Sweden: "You aren't too much welcome," Then the most important measure came in quarantine. Is the loss of life too much? NOP! We forced him to land! All we have is just a mask; Ha! Ha! Ha! Modern antipyretics are with us and oxygen plus the virus drifted in a weakened state, the storm in an airless medium of enlivened atmosphere, the doors closed, and the usual sounds filled the ground as the epidemic ceased; soared the songs of working people and students, cars roaring, drawing zigzags peculiar to fast pens; Above all, the flowing flows wide silver seconds. Our world will then be filled with life and trade again. It was so. If we use notorious words, we have returned to our style, prone to all those brave souls in Europe, in search of money and adventure. Brave, reckless, enthusiastic, or disliked, not disappointed for a chaos with American protesters. In many areas right now, fast money will be earned, and be spending even if it is unprofitable ...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-09-2020 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    WEDNESDAY, 3 JUNE, 2020

I've left bedroom with a light heart and an emptystomach, singing country music well, and strong in appetite; ready to conquer the delicious world of grilled sausage, toasted bread, egg and cheese from the dairy to table never doubting that I would fill 12 spoonful sugar into a cup of tea. After those twenty minutes, standing in the close and stifling cold air of the quarantine induced home devoid of heating due to the season, say tepid, cloudy springof a meaninglessly asocial place that one could have recalled with non-pleasurable regret the image through the windows of the lane's lofty and cool locked down houses with their long andstraight avenues of plastic, garbage bags and bales of other things based on waste; the no door swinging nosily nor noiselessly; the dim light of the parish under the leaden sky promising delightful after the glare of the streets after the days of corona pandemic...
    PANDEMIC-MATERNITY HOSPITAL

Strange change is too much strange indeed
    As if GALIP's son GARİP was not born, he-so- faded
    Those who know it are drawn, you wiped out yourself, huh?
    Your population number's not read, give up the year, and month!

Chorus
    They say they can't break away from a visage with a mask
    "New Normal" cancels normal, let's turn into steam my folk!

THURSDAY, 11 JUNE, 2020

Einstein's theory of relativity is the only theory that invalidates itself too, because if nothing is absolute, but relative, then it has to be found within the "nothing" itself-in terms of conformity. Though this theory has always been included in the concepts of mortgage: For example, this is how it is used in the expression "it is inappropriate, say that the pleasures and colors are indisputable". PANDEMI presented a bunch of level judgments that are in line with scientific criteria: "The kitchen is unlike yourself, your bedroom continues to be yours but it will not be your own anymore, it will come back to you anyway also, you asked for confusion, you are not enough to understand the confusion". Einstein had shaped time, but when you cut it into shapes, it was a consumption tool he had never met. Can time be consumed? The answer to the question is very suspicious because the time passes as the mind dies. Sometimes the mind fills with an unwelcome phenomena therein other things cannot find a place for, sorrow, fear, etc.
    "Today is Thursday
    Don't go under the shower if you go to the bath! "
    A joke, solely a joke.
    But,
    "This day is Friday, Friday
    If you go to the bath, my dear, do not lose your face ... " would be known as aa folk song.
    Oh these days of pandemic!

FRIDAY, 12 JUNE, 2020

This pandemic of a viral, well crowned corona tower so baseless in our age that as a-I is that "a"-collage great English writer, say namely the unique representatives of Russian romanticism Prof SOLZHENITSOF MES's statement it's solely nil! Did you hold one of these unfounded tower with, you can play all the castle to the ground. This ominous structure, unfortunately, to the last great disaster suffered, for instance a Qatari-job laborer, and even doctors from all kinds of Qatar linked-crime operation, including the nature of the crime aided by the notorious culprit Turkey Soviet it made massive falls everywhere from Japan to Libya. A single mistake made during the explosion in WUHAN has been much more effective than the disaster that has destroyed healthy people today, the second time on Earth, Corona has made all institutions baseless and dishonorable. What was this mistake? Instead of national cultures and to strengthen trust-based religious or secular, do not count on him and pulled from under the bed, throw in the trash. But the dumpster was the old soul of this new country, and the soulless body was left to grow. A freak of worship, apart from The savior Father, was already beginning to grow.

SATURDAY, 13 JUNE, 2020

To: Our victim brethren suffering from Corona Pandemic!

As you know (as it's within your bailiwick) some months ago, the PRO BANKRUPTCY NOMINEE COMMUNITY OF EUROPEAN STOCK PEOPLE'S CIVILIZATION we learned in the internet newspaper (The NATO Gazette run by me humbly), which also I learned within the mass media the vaccination is near to be ready for being used as to have been announced at the end of the month! Today I am learning (I've been-if enlightened be not word-warned of that) anti-propaganda pictures from Italy usurped by The Turkish Caliph's TV Stations against moral values (hitherto ordinary mop actually named “Turkish Islamic Media”), and the fake secular big media-mass media service (provided with) that Italy might be suffering from the Economics induced problems. The two months outer world defence that I made with my main writing language, English Written Word, is very valuable against such a wide-stirred trouble stirring campaign. I feel the need to show your appreciation, I hope it is worth to be forgiven even more appreciated.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-13-2020 at 09:14 AM.

SUNDAY, 14 JUNE, 2020

From the position of mine: scholar, medic, collage style novelist to have given start to investigation anyhow...As a result of this investigation for the special purpose based on understanding the fate of Corona, there may be an interesting warning for the A Group Viruses branded weak but contagious fed by contiguous body interrelation, say sitting or standing still together in the crowd who attended only the rest or the movement but the regularities and the proto type physicians who was the shield of aggressive atheist or Islamist anarchy so cops can go to their houses early one morning to arrest them before they have been arrested by the pandemic. (Highly likely they called each other in the crowd in the field as the field marshals, but it could not be; he could not elsewhere call me socially under the same roof, friends or such and such citizen for I have been from both Yekaterinburg and Constantinople, and I became a luxury profession amid the New Ottoman Caliphate chaotic phenomenon-The North Korea in The Turkey Soviet- of this impoverished homeland ruined by the verbose intellectuals of its... I am a social medicine authority! My career information is available in GOOGLE, huh?) Since I opened the investigation with the quality of authority, even if it lasted forever; Do not pity, do not tolerate, even if it removes the inquired from bread! Because the possible Corona rebellion, tepid early summer tales, pathogen linked something in terms of the microbial horror makers should have then gone beyond the patience of our antibodies thereof they examine all the possibilities of conflict leading to everlasting health and write a report or rather the items they used to send the latest information to us slightly, for example, to the writer, readers, admin. and the like. The clever children with whom I have opened an investigation have probably not grasped or even underestimated the situation, most likely in terms of blind probability. The European researcher was not the unfortunate one who came with the microscope table, but half of his school children might not participate in the vaccine studies, but the groups lacking discipline, despite the colleague creatures, the power of a pandemic is the subject of liberal economy problem in everywhere will not have the right to delete the monumental richness of the culture from the street. Of the anarchy whereto they go, new ones come, and the defeat goes rotten on the roof of The European civilization.

Hey my Eastern and Western European brothers! You couldn't be going only over being able to provide medical healing against the malice of the Corona virus, but you ought also to receive psycho-social and medico-social support from scientists and medical doctors from Social Medicine. (Reminder: I am a physician who is a scientist in the field of Social Medicine./Prof. Dr. MES SOLZHENITSOF) Come on now, let's transfer the subject to a little bit of art?
    To Our Virus Victim Brethren Suffering
    As you know (as it's within your bailiwick) some months ago,
    We all turned into pro...err...pro...
    Pro bankruptcy nominee
    The European Community Of the European Stock People
    We
    Learned in the internet news that
    If the vaccine isn't near to be ready
    For being used as to have been announced at the end of the month
    Let it be...!

Today we are learning through anti-European propaganda pictures
    Of Italy usurped by terror states against
    Our moral values
    Hitherto ordinary mop actually named ISIS, and the fake civilization Media-the mass media aided by our countries, France, Poland, Italy
    And the like, say Germany...

YEP! They whom we have helped as the whole Europe
    Claimed impudently
    "Italy might be"
    Suffering from the Economics induced problems...
    How false the news it's!

TUESDAY, 16 JUNE, 2020

It has become clear how much the Corona vaccine will be sold in the European Union. We will probably get rid of the worst abnormality called new normal in autumn. Because we can no longer tolerate restaurants, hotels, motels, bistros to go bankrupt due to the disgust based on distance of the mask duo. What we have to mean is not economic, but humanity induced matter as reiterated here for many times!. The death of human relationships, as the ancients say, destroys man before humanity! Isn't it a pity for us, just like North Korea, Iran, their neighbouring , say state-gang run countries that are disrespectful towards The European Stock civilization, to the people like the allies of the USA, Eastern and Western Europe, who have settled their land, who want to be destroyed? We know-let who here or who there ruled us-to be happy, we hope the super powers rule or try to manage us! We hope that if our voice is still unheard of, a father, Pope ... Mrs. ANGELA, our beautiful chancellor, representative of the angels ...