Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

While "The Girl Student" who had mated with The Twos in One-Him, He caught the actual verity clear enough to show that she has been visiting at the mating place as a whole-the mansion, its bed room, the vicinity seeming as pastoral paint through the windows to pray the thanksgiving prayer and has been getting ready to sleep. At that time, in her part of the mattress the Twos in One-He namely the love hunter came near to the girl student+18 and took her on the miraculous journey to the first mating and the ascension to the white clouds of the Nordic summers wherefrom SOLZHENITSOF's ancestors by the side of his mother's side of mother . By the crack of dawn of the daily night, she was returned again to the group thereof amid the members' chat room that was the bedroom of her first mating.In the morning of the nightly day or the imaginary night based on the day then he told Umm her what had happened before. She believed him but she begged him not to tell the girl students+18 of the Girls Lyceum because she feared that they would not believe him, ridicule, and even give harm in a very, very strong attitude to him.However as a Love Hunter, he had the obligation to deliver the message of his darling, to inform the other girl students+18 about the tasty process of the first mating, and conceal nothing. And yet even the people in the bed room did not believe him, and they tried to test the validity of his story. They asked him questions of what the genital organ of a girl student+18 from The Girls Lyceum of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum looked like, since The Twos in One-He had never traveled there before but they had on business overn the highways bridging the trans Caucasia to the eastern part of Turkey. Instead The Love hunter she-The Girl Student+18 described it as describing a sanctuary to them in such intricate detail which matched exactly with what they knew of the area including all the apertures linked to the VESICA URINARIA, womb, and even anus with the rare little flagella that could be seen around it. They were dumbfounded and although they tried to refute her claim, they did not harm her.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

The Twos-ID and EGO would chat:
    Ego: When the girl student-no matter she was+18 or not-and the Love Hunter migrated-from the ordinary days' asexual deeds-to "Mating Bed", His soul remain in the asexuality but The Girl's. He remained in loving only love hunting with her-mating with him-and The Twos-I and The ID continued to practice our psycho-physiologic function, say, seducing and helping to the seduced the main situation of every identification. Hours later, after the mating ones grew worn out of dullness in furious bundle of the reflect reaction in numbers and strength in the bed, each of them led by the other, the girl student+18 shouted at the mayor who entered the bedroom victoriously!
    The ID: They all intended to give fight against every people with the condition that would dictate almost no blood should be shed. During the conquest of mating, they two mating person who refused to convert to being real lovers ran to hide under the quilt and they begged each other for protection from the dully life out of mating.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

The Twos-ID and EGO would chat...:
    The EGO: She had the wisdom, far reaching vision, and mercy of a true hero. She gave The Twos in One-he the refuge they were seeking. The love hunter, say the one in twos namely he who mated with the girl student+18 her brother, found out-no matter found out this or that- and he came charging to The Mayor's mansion to capture the chance to sleep in the promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum and mate with them viz. all the girl students+18 therein not to sati<ate the hungry he felt after love as he should do as any love hunter did and would do.
    The ID: With all her might, the wife of the mayor would try and grab either the girl or the Twos in one-Him hold of them and refused both to let them to go bed so frequently go near the Twos in One and the civil servants. She demanded, “I have already promised the city loved by Pushkin protection! What protection? Virginity of course” The girl student+18 must have heard the loud voices and the scuffle somehow, so she rushed as the mayor did to address the dispute. The Girl Student+18 sided with the Twos in One's-His judgment over the crowd’s therein, standing, lying, or sitting in the bedroom and she the girl student+18 said, “None of us grant protection to whomever the mating ones have granted protection.” The Twos in One, who had been cowering behind the mayor saw what had just happened. They were so moved by the love hunter who mated with the girl and by the Twos in One's-His love induced moaning that they wholeheartedly embraced witnessing the next mating.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

The Twos-ID and EGO would chat...:
    The EGO: She had the wisdom, far reaching vision, and mercy of a true hero. She gave The Twos in One-he the refuge they were seeking. The love hunter, say the one in twos namely he who mated with the girl student+18 her brother, found out-no matter found out this or that- and he came charging to The Mayor's mansion to capture the chance to sleep in the promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum and mate with them viz. all the girl students+18 therein not to sati<ate the hungry he felt after love as he should do as any love hunter did and would do.
    The ID: With all her might, the wife of the mayor would try and grab either the girl or the Twos in one-Him hold of them and refused both to let them to go bed so frequently go near the Twos in One and the civil servants. She demanded, “I have already promised the city loved by Pushkin protection! What protection? Virginity of course” The girl student+18 must have heard the loud voices and the scuffle somehow, so she rushed as the mayor did to address the dispute. The Girl Student+18 sided with the Twos in One's-His judgment over the crowd’s therein, standing, lying, or sitting in the bedroom and she the girl student+18 said, “None of us grant protection to whomever the mating ones have granted protection.” The Twos in One, who had been cowering behind the mayor saw what had just happened. They were so moved by the love hunter who mated with the girl and by the Twos in One's-His love induced moaning that they wholeheartedly embraced witnessing the next mating.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

After the mating, The ID refused to convert to the faith of love out of the bedroom, and the EGO fled ID, and they left the others and their new friend. The Mayor, with his wife, migrated to the situation embedded in the depths of the daily life to live the rest of the adventure in the capital of fancy-the beloved city of Pushkin, say Erzurum in obscurity the new moral capital in Anatolia. They raised their children namely the mean sensations like the inferiority complex and seeming as superman well, double-handedly. Around the Girls Lyceum, the EGO would become a staunch supporter for the cause of the faith of love in and out of the bedroom; they were the source of obscure strength and dark knowledge. They became the scholar and the transmitter in turn of the sayings and the way of life of their concealed shape Twos in One-Him and his darling-the girl student+18. That should be why the name The Twos in One-He would live on forever amid the mating of The Love Hunting literature.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    Highly likely the women of the old era had been much feminine, so he might still fall in love with them even if he wasn't interested in those in that currently moment. It is not without emotion that I address this assembly on the experiments that have brought me, through the most gracious favour of the municipality governed by The Famous Mayor of The Pushkin's beloved City-Erzurum, the highest power that a Love Hunter has the right to hope for. I ask your indulgence in speaking of my own research while running after the girl students+18, as I must do, and in setting out the findings that have given the chance of feeling satiated but of mating to be led in any place in general victory over the three millennium B.C. First I feel I must explain and indeed justify the use of the term-MAKING LOVE WITHOUT LOVE itself, for it may seem somewhat barbarous mating before the very eyes of the people at first glance. This wildness I invented only before a while on the assumption, which I think is still valid, that a new idea calls for a new word in the name of scientific precision of language of both loving without mating and vice versa. Love Hunting, a word seldom used, stands in the Holy Roman-Germen Culture for protection or rather having a shield against asexual life so that love hunting viz. hunting love will thus stand for the both the opposite and the synergist. Asexual Life, from its Socrates Lectures induced nominal thought based on etymological source, therefore means that state of an organism in which it is rendered hypersensitive in love, instead of being protected from love. To make this plain, we will consider the example of a subject that has received the poison made by love and made to be got rid of. Let us suppose the dosage to be moderate and that after a few days the subject is, or at least appears to be, normal. If, at this point, a further mating is sustained of the same dosage of the same notion. Come on then to see what will happen?

TO BE CONTIUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    Highly likely the women of the old era had been much feminine, so he might still fall in love with them even if he wasn't interested in those in that currently moment. It is not without emotion that I address this assembly on the experiments that have brought me, through the most gracious favour of the municipality governed by The Famous Mayor of The Pushkin's beloved City-Erzurum, the highest power that a Love Hunter has the right to hope for. I ask your indulgence in speaking of my own research while running after the girl students+18, as I must do, and in setting out the findings that have given the chance of feeling satiated but of mating to be led in any place in general victory over the three millennium B.C. First I feel I must explain and indeed justify the use of the term-MAKING LOVE WITHOUT LOVE itself, for it may seem somewhat barbarous mating before the very eyes of the people at first glance. This wildness I invented only before a while on the assumption, which I think is still valid, that a new idea calls for a new word in the name of scientific precision of language of both loving without mating and vice versa. Love Hunting, a word seldom used, stands in the Holy Roman-Germen Culture for protection or rather having a shield against asexual life so that love hunting viz. hunting love will thus stand for the both the opposite and the synergist. Asexual Life, from its Socrates Lectures induced nominal thought based on etymological source, therefore means that state of an organism in which it is rendered hypersensitive in love, instead of being protected from love. To make this plain, we will consider the example of a subject that has received the poison made by love and made to be got rid of. Let us suppose the dosage to be moderate and that after a few days the subject is, or at least appears to be, normal. If, at this point, a further mating is sustained of the same dosage of the same notion. Come on then to see what will happen?

TO BE CONTIUED...
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    As for being a love hunter or rather hunting love there would be three possibilities. The first and simplest is that there has been no change in the mankind's zest that in receiving the same impulse as one time previously, exactly the same phenomena will result, in exactly the same conditions. Naturally this is what happens most of the time. Sexologists and medics like SOLZHENITSOF work on this assumption when they repeat the intoxication of mating at one month intervals. The second possibility is that the subject of mating with-the lady from the point of male and the monsieur on the other side as seemed to the other-has become less sensitive. In other words, the preceding intoxication of love has produced a certain condition of tolerance or non-sensitivity. This will mean that a stronger avarice of the love hunter is necessary at the second injection-to be injected to both the brain and genital organ-to give the same results. This is the case of (relative) immunization or, as it is sometimes called, of self defence. The most remarkable case of this tolerance is to be seen when hashish or alkaloid induced agents are used.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    Even the obligation of thinking of the basics of mating shouldn't give way to anybody like SOLZHENITSOF-The New Russian Romantic Novelist and medic-to talk within any indecent style. The come on to carry on with the matter...The girl students+18 who take the love hunters' genital injectors ready to drill the defenceless tissue through their genital organs need stronger and stronger injections for the mating to take effect. Some unhappy mating addicts get to the point of standing a dose of 20 times a day, whereas a bundle-say one dozen-of sexual drillings is dangerous in a normal subject. It has been known for girl students to drink one litre of lachrymal liquids per day while wooing because of being bereft of enough, say injections based on making love, while one drop of semen produced over mating could produce already same effects on e dozen could do. These two matters to be compared to each other-it means the cases thereby one viz. the dozen versus the other i.e. twenty times if all the matters taken from the clinical files of a medic like SOLZHENITSOF might be found unchanged in sensitivity or on stability, and of diminished sensitivity or habituation, have been known since long. Now I have shown that there is a third possibility, frequently to be observed in certain conditions which I have specified: this is of heightened sensitivity. The first activities in mating generally, instead of protecting both the orgasm and ejaculation, would render it more fragile and more susceptible. This mating in a bedroom not open to any crowd to use the advantages of every spectators for theirs are the circumstances under which they first observed such a phenomenon created by The Love Hunter visiting the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum. So the people charged with an indecent observatory should be allowed to go into some details on the origins the drilling apparatus of the male and the plucked mucosa cells, say those of the utensil introduced by the lady to be drilled. None should find that it is by no means the result of profound thought but a simple observation, almost not a fertile and yet a fortuitous one, huh? Why, a lot of love actions couldn't carry a baby to mating ones!

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 01-18-2019 at 06:36 AM.

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    Even the obligation of thinking of the basics of mating shouldn't give way to anybody like SOLZHENITSOF-The New Russian Romantic Novelist and medic-to talk within any indecent style. The come on to carry on with the matter...The girl students+18 who take the love hunters' genital injectors ready to drill the defenceless tissue through their genital organs need stronger and stronger injections for the mating to take effect. Some unhappy mating addicts get to the point of standing a dose of 20 times a day, whereas a bundle-say one dozen-of sexual drillings is dangerous in a normal subject. It has been known for girl students to drink one litre of lachrymal liquids per day while wooing because of being bereft of enough, say injections based on making love, while one drop of semen produced over mating could produce already same effects on e dozen could do. These two matters to be compared to each other-it means the cases thereby one viz. the dozen versus the other i.e. twenty times if all the matters taken from the clinical files of a medic like SOLZHENITSOF might be found unchanged in sensitivity or on stability, and of diminished sensitivity or habituation, have been known since long. Now I have shown that there is a third possibility, frequently to be observed in certain conditions which I have specified: this is of heightened sensitivity. The first activities in mating generally, instead of protecting both the orgasm and ejaculation, would render it more fragile and more susceptible. This mating in a bedroom not open to any crowd to use the advantages of every spectators for theirs are the circumstances under which they first observed such a phenomenon created by The Love Hunter visiting the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum. So the people charged with an indecent observatory should be allowed to go into some details on the origins the drilling apparatus of the male and the plucked mucosa cells, say those of the utensil introduced by the lady to be drilled. None should find that it is by no means the result of profound thought but a simple observation, almost not a fertile and yet a fortuitous one, huh? Why, a lot of love actions couldn't carry a baby to mating ones!

TO BE CONTINUED...
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    Actually the subject itself is to be approached within the method-decent-and material-indecent-so that my merit has only been in letting myself see the facts which were plain before me, decent or indecent. In the sexology its outdoors of mating, and yet coelenterate are to be found floating on the surface of the mating induced biological action covering the genital organs at the first state, also known as the organs having had to be ashamed baselessly. From the other side the basic structure of these materials is a pocket filled with air of romance so that they can float like a balloon over the bodies to mate. A oral-genital tract is subjoined to this action, with very long tentacles which hang in the juicy material that shouldn't be considered as linked to semen but the secretion of the mucosal tissue of the drilled organ. These sexology induced elements sometimes run to ten or twenty meters long and are equipped with small devices as the genital region hairs which adhere like sucking cups to the secretion while mating objects encountered.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    Within each of these innumerable actions based on sexology suction, friction between mucosa cells and the drilling cups which would be a pin-point that should drive into the familiar body that is being touched as a female. At the same time, the glens its pin-point causes penetration of a subtle but strong friction apparatus, which is contained in the tentacles, so that contact with a feeler of the girl student+18 might be tantamount to a multiple injection of semen. On touching a male genital hair or rather the acute sensation of orgasm is felt immediately, due to the penetration of this liquid coming from the venomous hunter, say Mr. Love Hunter. This is similar in relative intensity to a swimmer’s mishap when virility induced pump bumps into a jelly-fish like medium in the depths of female organ. During a cruise on the fantastically fancied yacht of the hunter of love, the crowd advised the hunter to make love with the girl student+18 over some intoxicating ejaculation, together with our friends The Mayor and his wife and the crowd-the clan of the Pushkin's beloved city's aristocrats-around them. We found that it is easily dissolved in kissing, saliva, and that by injecting the solution of semen to create the symptoms of drilling organ's poisoning are reproduced. When the love hunter came to the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum and had no more to study, he hit upon the idea of making a comparative study of the tentacles of LOVE MAKING which can be obtained in large quantities amid the promenading girl students+18, for the hopes for mating abound on all the promenade corridors in the Girls Lyceum like schools of The Eurasia. Now Eurasia tentacles, treated with male body hairs and secretion of female genitalia, could give off their mating desire into the atmosphere and the amount of the extract left behind any mating with a girl student+18 should be considered as toxic. All superegos therefore set about finding how toxic it was, with mating fulfilled in a place near to somewhere near to the back gate of The girls Lyceum. This was quite difficult to do, as the amount of secretion in mating would be a slowly acting poison and three or four months-from the point of pregnancy-ought to be fixed biologically before the baby or babies should have to be known if the dose of the ejaculation be of neonatal or not.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:
    Within each of these innumerable actions based on sexology suction, friction between mucosa cells and the drilling cups which would be a pin-point that should drive into the familiar body that is being touched as a female. At the same time, the glens its pin-point causes penetration of a subtle but strong friction apparatus, which is contained in the tentacles, so that contact with a feeler of the girl student+18 might be tantamount to a multiple injection of semen. On touching a male genital hair or rather the acute sensation of orgasm is felt immediately, due to the penetration of this liquid coming from the venomous hunter, say Mr. Love Hunter. This is similar in relative intensity to a swimmer’s mishap when virility induced pump bumps into a jelly-fish like medium in the depths of female organ. During a cruise on the fantastically fancied yacht of the hunter of love, the crowd advised the hunter to make love with the girl student+18 over some intoxicating ejaculation, together with our friends The Mayor and his wife and the crowd-the clan of the Pushkin's beloved city's aristocrats-around them. We found that it is easily dissolved in kissing, saliva, and that by injecting the solution of semen to create the symptoms of drilling organ's poisoning are reproduced. When the love hunter came to the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum and had no more to study, he hit upon the idea of making a comparative study of the tentacles of LOVE MAKING which can be obtained in large quantities amid the promenading girl students+18, for the hopes for mating abound on all the promenade corridors in the Girls Lyceum like schools of The Eurasia. Now Eurasia tentacles, treated with male body hairs and secretion of female genitalia, could give off their mating desire into the atmosphere and the amount of the extract left behind any mating with a girl student+18 should be considered as toxic. All superegos therefore set about finding how toxic it was, with mating fulfilled in a place near to somewhere near to the back gate of The girls Lyceum. This was quite difficult to do, as the amount of secretion in mating would be a slowly acting poison and three or four months-from the point of pregnancy-ought to be fixed biologically before the baby or babies should have to be known if the dose of the ejaculation be of neonatal or not.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

Girl student observed that The Love Hunter would be using a solution of one mg semen to one kilo calorie thereby tentacles while mating with her-the girl student of the Girls Lyceum of The Pushkin's beloved city Erzurum. The ejaculation dose was of the order of 0.1 mg semen per kilo live weight of subject namely the student girl+18. But certain of the hyena like people looking at the mating pair through the peephole should force their indecent observation survived till the last drop, either because the dose of the ejaculation material was not strong enough or for some other reason. At the end of two, three or four, five-etcetera-drops, as they seemed normal, the love makers shouldn't make use of them for a new experiment if there would not be any unexpected phenomenon arose, which the love hunter and the girl student+18 thought extraordinary for even a female hyena might give start to singing a wild song when injected-by means of the drilling apparatus of the male-previously even with the smallest dose, say of 0.000001 liquid per mg semen, immediately showed serious symptoms: pregnancy, vomiting, anaemia, diarrhoea, syncope, unconsciousness, cardiac arrhythmia and even sudden death.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

Talking more about mating, huh? This basic experiment had been repeated at various times before The millenniums BC and by Anna Domini humans were able to state three main factors which are the corner-stone of the history of mating: First a subject that had a previous injection of male drilling apparatus is far more sensitive than a new subject; secondly that the amalgamation of both monsieur's and the madam's secretions characteristic of the semen injection, namely swift and total ecstasy of the body system based on the spiritual and materialistic mechanism of sexology , having not done in any way resemble the symptoms characterizing the first injection within the composition of nuptial; and at the third step a three or four hour period must elapse before the orgasm and ejaculation state results. This is the period of incubation. Aha! What incubation, incubation of the baby? TEP! Once these factors in mating were well grounded, the field opened right up, thanks to the skilled and fruitful research of many mating pairs. In the years of The World War, in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum, showed that a first intra-vaginal injection of semen on a lady causes increasing population , i.e. within 9 months or thereabout after the first injection the mating female would be hypersensitive craving for the second mating to be drilled and to be given successive injections umpteen quantitatively. The phenomenon of the mutual orgasm and ejaculation should be becoming of general application. Instead of applying only to semen and the secretions from the female genital region, it held good for all coitus, whether love based or romantic at the every injection of semen to sustainable proliferation or not. Then time would elapse of course the mating-male and female-ones, suppose two American sexologists, demonstrated in a noteworthy piece of work that the phenomenon of coitus should occurs after every injection of semen into the genital organ of the mating lady, even when the injection is minute, for example of 1/10000000000 ml which is an infinitely small amount but nevertheless sufficient to carry the female to orgasm so that they quoted examples of sexual happiness from all liquids...

TO BE CONTIUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

Talking more about mating, huh? This basic experiment had been repeated at various times before The millenniums BC and by Anna Domini humans were able to state three main factors which are the corner-stone of the history of mating: First a subject that had a previous injection of male drilling apparatus is far more sensitive than a new subject; secondly that the amalgamation of both monsieur's and the madam's secretions characteristic of the semen injection, namely swift and total ecstasy of the body system based on the spiritual and materialistic mechanism of sexology , having not done in any way resemble the symptoms characterizing the first injection within the composition of nuptial; and at the third step a three or four hour period must elapse before the orgasm and ejaculation state results. This is the period of incubation. Aha! What incubation, incubation of the baby? TEP! Once these factors in mating were well grounded, the field opened right up, thanks to the skilled and fruitful research of many mating pairs. In the years of The World War, in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum, showed that a first intra-vaginal injection of semen on a lady causes increasing population , i.e. within 9 months or thereabout after the first injection the mating female would be hypersensitive craving for the second mating to be drilled and to be given successive injections umpteen quantitatively. The phenomenon of the mutual orgasm and ejaculation should be becoming of general application. Instead of applying only to semen and the secretions from the female genital region, it held good for all coitus, whether love based or romantic at the every injection of semen to sustainable proliferation or not. Then time would elapse of course the mating-male and female-ones, suppose two American sexologists, demonstrated in a noteworthy piece of work that the phenomenon of coitus should occurs after every injection of semen into the genital organ of the mating lady, even when the injection is minute, for example of 1/10000000000 ml which is an infinitely small amount but nevertheless sufficient to carry the female to orgasm so that they quoted examples of sexual happiness from all liquids...

TO BE CONTIUED...
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

One-while talking hereby on the liquids linked to the liquids-could find oneself simultaneously having been stimulated to see milk, serum, egg, muscle extracts etcetera coming to the mind within the mechanism of association because they specified the reaction and clearly showed that of all the subjects, the female mucosal secretion appeared the most sensitive in mating induced terms. Then both the mating female and her partner male and avaricious when hunting love conducted an experiment which shed much light on the pathogenic-not pornographic of course-situation of mating. An ecstasy induced state is produced by taking the level of ejaculation and orgasm both from the point of quantity of the liquids in the mating shared by the male and female. The everybody ought to be reminded of the power of the drilling apparatus of the monsieur and his liquids having been to be injecting it into a normal subject or the vulvae pertaining to the girl student+18 of the Girls Lyceum of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum. The poison to be scrutinized through sexology should be considered as poison to be therefore a chemical substance contained in the semen totally. Such are, I think, the main stages through which their-of the girl student+18 and the love hunter's-knowledge has passed so that we all pass now to particular points one might wish to stress. Besides one should remember that the production eras of the foetus-as the incubation period of microorganisms varies according to the liquid available rather than according to the type of mating subject.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

Now come on the guys and the angel...There is however a minimum period of nine months (within the relations, following the injection of semen by means of the drilling apparatus of the guy) till reaching to embrace the newbie. With the newbie extracted from the common mating (The coitus without sensation), the pregnancy period is not a moment. With the humans, dogs, ants, fishes using the secretions of ordinary and the extract from around the ovum and both living and non-living ingredients, the period would not be longer or shorter, of any parts of time. With the pigs and hyenas for instance, following the injection of semen through the male drilling apparatus-on an exhaustive series of experiments-the incubation period of the newbie should be of some duration and the reaction symptoms reach their peak at any day, always allowing for considerable variation according to subject. But it is a much harder task to state when the proliferation period of mating actually might have been passing. Most love makers incline to the view of The Twos in One's-His would think them correct in their view that the mating state never passes. In other words, once a subject has been based on coitus and consequently modified in its chemical-semen induced-constitution, then after the newbie the subject can never go back to its former state and the love makers could not control population growth so that returning to normal could not be possible. Subjects have been known who even after four years from the date of the first semen injection, were still sensitive to the unleashing reaction. Let me-The Superego-add in passing that it is neither an extraordinary nor ordinary phenomenon that so insignificant a quantity of mating could modify the organism to the extent that the succeeding days down long years cannot eradicate this indelible modification, say controlling population growth. Unfortunately minute researches on just this point are still lacking. But it certainly looks as though considerable differences will be found in the duration of love making without loving. The symptoms of falling in love also vary to a great extent, although the differences are marked rather according to the nature of the experiments...

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

Now come on the guys and the angel...There is however a minimum period of nine months (within the relations, following the injection of semen by means of the drilling apparatus of the guy) till reaching to embrace the newbie. With the newbie extracted from the common mating (The coitus without sensation), the pregnancy period is not a moment. With the humans, dogs, ants, fishes using the secretions of ordinary and the extract from around the ovum and both living and non-living ingredients, the period would not be longer or shorter, of any parts of time. With the pigs and hyenas for instance, following the injection of semen through the male drilling apparatus-on an exhaustive series of experiments-the incubation period of the newbie should be of some duration and the reaction symptoms reach their peak at any day, always allowing for considerable variation according to subject. But it is a much harder task to state when the proliferation period of mating actually might have been passing. Most love makers incline to the view of The Twos in One's-His would think them correct in their view that the mating state never passes. In other words, once a subject has been based on coitus and consequently modified in its chemical-semen induced-constitution, then after the newbie the subject can never go back to its former state and the love makers could not control population growth so that returning to normal could not be possible. Subjects have been known who even after four years from the date of the first semen injection, were still sensitive to the unleashing reaction. Let me-The Superego-add in passing that it is neither an extraordinary nor ordinary phenomenon that so insignificant a quantity of mating could modify the organism to the extent that the succeeding days down long years cannot eradicate this indelible modification, say controlling population growth. Unfortunately minute researches on just this point are still lacking. But it certainly looks as though considerable differences will be found in the duration of love making without loving. The symptoms of falling in love also vary to a great extent, although the differences are marked rather according to the nature of the experiments...

TO BE CONTINUED...
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

The situation on the love bed could be appreciated that the coitus might be more toxic than rat poison according to the nature of the secretion released here. It would be indeed worthy of note to find that the phenomena are in constant in brothels, professional love nests, whatever the semen of male and juicy liquids released from juicy mucosa of the vulva. I as the superego have to be having made especial study of mating in hyenas, which permits of greater accuracy in specifying symptoms than in experiments with the jackals. In the dog or rather the loyal friend of the mankind, five degrees of...err...five degrees of what..err...love making lacking love therein five degrees may be distinguished, according to intensity. In the lightest form, the main symptom is prurience or itching after mating. The animals in flock or those in the society, let loose, sneezes and gives various shakes of the head as if there was something inconvenient in their maxillary sinuses. The mankind scratches his head and sides with hands like paws, sometimes frantically. Sometimes the lady or the monsieur would rubs her or his genital region against the quilts and blankets rolling over the bed. The next stage in coitus intensity is characterized by itching again, but this time not more violent but in a way growing slightly although their post coitus situation would followed almost immediately by various symptoms; dizziness probably because of lowered blood pressure, more rapid breathing, tachycardia, anti vomiting movement of the upper part of digesting system, say within the mouth, rectal cramps.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

At the third degree, over zest of the genital system is such that the scrotal itching would fade or almost go away. The mating creature-human or pets or even wild animal would have no strength to carry on with licking, and relaxing induced sleepiness far from ordinary sleep to be slept based on something marked while the fluid passed from the aperture of vulvae should be often almost wholly semen stained. The genital symptoms often develop so suddenly and violently that there is no time for being vigorous or over-relaxed and tired. Ejaculation and orgasm follows at once. The mating bodies reels as if drunk, the pupils are-as if-dilated, the eyes haggard and after heart-rending cries, the animal falls to the mattress to repeat the kiss to hinder urinating and defecating consciously or unconsciously, no longer reacting to the further excitations and in complete mind-blindness defined by the terms of sexology. Breathing is laboured and as if to be agonized. The heart beats are so speedy and faint as to be barely perceptible: blood pressure hardly reaches the any centimetre mercury level. To sum up, all the symptoms point to the central-genitally linked to-centrally located genital system being the seat of severe and sudden intoxication based on love making. This brutal assault of the zest on the genital system has been called zest based on something defined in the books of sexology. There is a five degree of the mutual satisfaction, it may be said, which is more serious still: when all the symptoms, instead of passing off, worsen so that within a quarter or a half hour all the subjects having to mate should be dead because of zest. In all the creatures such death of zest at the onset wouldn't be rare for in most instances, following the mating shock, the animals-including humans-should revive. After fifteen or thirty minutes, they might get to their feet, staggering a bit, regain feeling and consciousness and would be left with only blood stained vulva secretion still persisting from the orgasm.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
    PART TWO
    CHAPTER III

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

At the third degree, over zest of the genital system is such that the scrotal itching would fade or almost go away. The mating creature-human or pets or even wild animal would have no strength to carry on with licking, and relaxing induced sleepiness far from ordinary sleep to be slept based on something marked while the fluid passed from the aperture of vulvae should be often almost wholly semen stained. The genital symptoms often develop so suddenly and violently that there is no time for being vigorous or over-relaxed and tired. Ejaculation and orgasm follows at once. The mating bodies reels as if drunk, the pupils are-as if-dilated, the eyes haggard and after heart-rending cries, the animal falls to the mattress to repeat the kiss to hinder urinating and defecating consciously or unconsciously, no longer reacting to the further excitations and in complete mind-blindness defined by the terms of sexology. Breathing is laboured and as if to be agonized. The heart beats are so speedy and faint as to be barely perceptible: blood pressure hardly reaches the any centimetre mercury level. To sum up, all the symptoms point to the central-genitally linked to-centrally located genital system being the seat of severe and sudden intoxication based on love making. This brutal assault of the zest on the genital system has been called zest based on something defined in the books of sexology. There is a five degree of the mutual satisfaction, it may be said, which is more serious still: when all the symptoms, instead of passing off, worsen so that within a quarter or a half hour all the subjects having to mate should be dead because of zest. In all the creatures such death of zest at the onset wouldn't be rare for in most instances, following the mating shock, the animals-including humans-should revive. After fifteen or thirty minutes, they might get to their feet, staggering a bit, regain feeling and consciousness and would be left with only blood stained vulva secretion still persisting from the orgasm.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

Often genital satisfaction takes place during day and night following the injection of the male drilling apparatus-here that of the Love Hunter-and constantly after a period of apparent recovery. In the case of guinea pigs-the most speedy coitus rhythm champions- according to the wife of the mayor of the Pushkin's beloved city Erzurum, respiration during the mating becomes coming to an halt intermittently. The female whose genital organ would be the object of semen injection should fall on its side, throws her head back, makes running movements with the legs and then suddenly taking her breath should put an end to stopping breathe. Heart failure like symptoms would be systolic and resurrection ensues within a couple of minutes. All the events linked to peeping hole observation to look at the mating bodies indecently also should be exhibit some interesting local effects of coitus in the mankind. The second, third, fourth-etcetera, etcetera-injections being given in the same aperture, say vulva as the initial semen injection, over happiness and gangrenous energy to be mad for umpteen sexual intercourses might appear, although there are almost no general symptoms to be perceived as indecently. This local effect of orgasm and ejaculation is often called the “The Girls+18 Lyceum Phenomenon”.

TO BE CONTINUED...