Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 631

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

  1. #31
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    READING PIECES/27th AUGUST 2012

    He couldn't utter even one single syllable when the governor raised his big hostile-baselessly hostile eyes from his tabloid he used to read over at every leisure time at the official table of which sitting place had been allocated for his *** to be warmed and even covered in thin layers of a malicious odor peculiar to block heads who couldn't be able to choose the most victimized persons in poor crowds. His eye brows were inducing meaning-free authority;
    “Why’ve you begun to write so late? Why didn’t you report the malicious events fed by The Turkish Gang State in Turkey for one hundred years?"

  2. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    He couldn't utter even one single syllable when the governor raised his big hostile-baselessly hostile eyes from his tabloid he used to read over at every leisure time at the official table of which sitting place had been allocated for his *** to be warmed and even covered in thin layers of a malicious odor peculiar to block heads who couldn't be able to choose the most victimized persons in poor crowds. His eye brows were inducing meaning-free authority;
    “Why’ve you begun to write so late? Why didn’t you report the malicious events fed by The Turkish Gang State in Turkey for one hundred years?"
    Good point. Why?
    And now backing Syria?
    And using Armenians?
    Last edited by cafolini; 08-27-2012 at 01:19 PM.

  3. #33
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    THE READING PIECES/3rd SEPTEMBER-2012

    Next morning our hearts won’t ache!
    Amen...
    And yet tonight they do. So let's ask:
    " What is it?”
    We are not sure that, if our souls stop to think of the harm the North Korean, Syrian, and Turkish Red Generals, and if not think of that of Iranian Mullahs, you know, the harm they give to their sick people suffering from the lack of money to buy pills for their patients and bread-probably a piece of meat-to eat, yes if nobody think of any undesirable thing nothing will ache, but all sort of ills shall be felt being over.
    Amen?
    No, if we cannot explore the power of our unique guard-The Messiah!
    We are not anyone of those who hung around the people type hospitals for being forlorn through the aggressive atheist medics of the Green or Red Stalinist regimes. One who reads these lines know this. And every morning they have to breath the same odor: having been deceived by the state and being left forlorn and in blues by the state's guards!
    As to our guard His exalted name was already mentioned above...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 09-04-2012 at 02:39 AM.

  4. #34
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    THE READING PIECES/9th SEPTEMBER 2012

    Dear Reader
    If one remember something as being good and lovely it could not have happened in the past so without the help of The Saviour whose name need not must be pronounced with popular syllables here!
    If you met with a good event or incident-as it comes to mind in such a way to be qualified as good and/or happy-it ought to be assigned as happened by the help of The Saviour. Thus the Saviour modified bad at every moment for you should remember it happy and fruitful as the time being. As the Saviour modifies debacles of yours either they would seem lovely slices of the time or would have been turned into good from the evil. If you like something awfully much. but if you are awfully tired when you get on the train of memoirs you must have been suffering from laziness and you should have been in need of some remedy we call working hard to discover the real face of an unhappy and unfruitful past to be recalled vice versa. And one should want you to go back to those days which had not been worth to be called as "those were the days" and yet in a special aid process of the Saviour their remnants are going aslong with your satisfaction after having been wrapped with His Special Aid!
    Briefly there were no happy days at the beginning and actually they turned into so. Then you could have insisted to deceive yourselves over the motto "those were the days" just as well but the reality insisted on you exploring the real face of the life slices actually should be remembered as bad and yet would be rendered otherwise.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    "but the reality insisted on you exploring the real face of the life slices actually should be remembered as bad and yet would be rendered otherwise."

    That was the power of atheism. The Russians had time to fool themselves because Japan was distracting us. We needed to put an end to that distraction. Hiroshima and Naqgasaki were, of all the projects we had, the only ones that were capable of doing it. We knew that we had to threaten the Japanese aristocracxy directly, because they didn't care at all about the people. We could have killed the entire population of Japan. But what we needed to do was threaten their physical reality.

    We had another very successful project. We had bats that carried small napalm bombs and would hang themselves from the wooden structures. It was completely tested and ready to go. But the Japanese aristocracy could escape that. They would let us burn Japan. But with the atomic bomb it was a different story.

    So we cancelled the bat program. The rest is history.

    Russia kept going with atheism. And we needed to get rid of Japan first. Getting rid of Japan meant getting rid of the aristocracy, not the people.
    Last edited by cafolini; 09-10-2012 at 10:34 PM.

  6. #36
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    The greatest player of david's harp: Prof. Mes

    WATCH,
    ADMIRE,
    AND BE A FAN OF PROF. MES (M. SOLZHENITSOF)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiXSd...feature=relmfu

  7. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    WATCH,
    ADMIRE,
    AND BE A FAN OF PROF. MES (M. SOLZHENITSOF)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiXSd...feature=relmfu
    Clapping.

  8. #38
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    Thanks...

    Many thanks, old chap!

  9. #39
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    The reading pieces...

    To The Good Believer
    (...Avenue]
    Clarksdale, Miss.
    September 17, 2012
    (THE EAST AND BEST EUROPE/ABROAD EUROPEANS/ALL SEMITICS/BUDHISTS)

    Dear believer

    We-Pro West Muslims are unhappy Fundamentalist Muslims got a new murder. Tell the USA that all churches are thinking about having mourning choirs devoted huge shrill, mournful sounds to our great Martyr-The USA Ambassador to the capital city of Libya. Tell The Americans The Pope said to send prayers towards the tombs of-especially American-martyrs. We-Pro West Muslims found a nice soft consolation up in the depths of sky wherein Jesus The Christ had started abiding aloof, and observing us to help. Tell mother Indo-Europeans, Good Semitic People-Gulf Arabs and Israelites-got the innuendo enough in giving a good thought useful for our war on terrorists The Pro-West Muslims found fussy and yet horrific in another saying disgusting and abominable! Instead of all undesirable events, we need must-from another point of view-to understand the meaning of The Cross full of LOVE!

  10. #40
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    READING PIECES-19th SEMPEMBER 2012

    Impressions from some lovable scenes:

    My older-actually younger-sister Prussia was born or maybe not born in a geographical place near to Russia, Eastern Europe, on September 1, 2, 3.........31 in the year of 100 or 200 or 1000 or 1500, or even 2500 A.D., and survived in our lovely and very private world, namely, you know, viz. Gloucestershire. She also been revived by an Airedale for several times for she had been alive from the very beginning and spent at least a part of the 1870-1890 or thereabouts with my aunts whose number in only one in total. On October 0, 79534 B.C, she had casually wrote to me that "Jesus The Christ had honoured Our Old Earth" (OOE). It should be appreciated as a name that she had also heard in Gloucestershire and would later use in her memoirs!

  11. #41
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    All times would be dirty if they hadn't been touched by...

    Trips to the past in times of happiness or of adversity against unhappy life impressions need must be a familiar pattern for good believers and good Samaritans. The New Mesopotamian always describe those good periods of a man's brief history compared to that of all humanity as casting actually a "smell of sewer" no furiously but being very close to DURSE Nature The MOM when the life would have been ruined by a **** of fate if the hand of The SAVIOUR hadn't touch while the whole family should live in a SOMNAMBULANCE or in a benumbed existence. Inasmuch as Tennessee Williams says "`Grand' was all that we knew of God/The Saviour in our lives!"

  12. #42
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    A short novel by m. Solzhenitsof (in "to be continued form)

    A SHORT NOVEL OF FAITH AND HUMANLY LOVE

    BY M. SOLZHENITSOF

    Russian Girls from ZAPAT (A Zapata linked direction viz. West) had not been hosted in The Dormitory to learn anything from any teacher but studying through their own wills and inner disciplines the lessons pre-emptively to feel easy at school next morning. Thanks to their excellent ignorance while despising my love attempts I would be unhappy in the world enchanted by their seriously spent giggles. Although all my attempts in that way could be assumed to be observed, felt, comprehended, and appreciated only within my mute thoughts and senses it must be accepted without any hesitation that they had been arrogant, idle and mischievous, even ruthless towards my secret adoration covering all of their legs, cheeks, lips, hairs and so forth... and therefore I was one of the lowest lover in the class of Casanova types. And yet in spite of their habitually mischief induced mode of life, their attributions to remark boldly my inferiority in taking their attraction overfed over their comparative youth, the occupied the non-honourable and fruitless position of reigning the poor people-like me-at Moscow.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 09-25-2012 at 07:01 AM. Reason: COLOUR CHANGING

  13. #43
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    Carrying on with m. Solzhenitsof's sermons!

    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    To The Good Believer
    (...Avenue]
    Clarksdale, Miss.
    September 17, 2012
    (THE EAST AND BEST EUROPE/ABROAD EUROPEANS/ALL SEMITICS/BUDHISTS)

    Dear believer

    We-Pro West Muslims are unhappy Fundamentalist Muslims got a new murder. Tell the USA that all churches are thinking about having mourning choirs devoted huge shrill, mournful sounds to our great Martyr-The USA Ambassador to the capital city of Libya. Tell The Americans The Pope said to send prayers towards the tombs of-especially American-martyrs. We-Pro West Muslims found a nice soft consolation up in the depths of sky wherein Jesus The Christ had started abiding aloof, and observing us to help. Tell mother Indo-Europeans, Good Semitic People-Gulf Arabs and Israelites-got the innuendo enough in giving a good thought useful for our war on terrorists The Pro-West Muslims found fussy and yet horrific in another saying disgusting and abominable! Instead of all undesirable events, we need must-from another point of view-to understand the meaning of The Cross full of LOVE!
    From Othman Mai
    Folkloric Artists' Main Grave Avenue
    CONSTANTINOPLE
    SEPTEMBER 2012


    Dear Living Friends

    I am inclosing my death time memoirs I would have sent send you before. Everybody will find something more interesting through the pages of Resurrection Memoirs to be finished and ready to be read at the time of doomsday. Because of this advent it is just like an advertising paper from the of designation. Instead of the information above you shall understand very different things-different from the habitual events of life-next time when I will be reporting you the death stories' main theme which would had forced the poor artist to dying and leaving back the pension to the family for living up after the absence of a big spoon amongst hungry children and the wife around the lunch table.
    You about exploring The religion which comes to the meaning of reaching the help by The Messiah. and learning the way how poor people could explore the way but committing death, you know the new Life on the old Earth. Through the teachings of holy books one won't be fooled if only one should try and explore the help of The Messiah.
    Please tell everybody stricken by the fate-the whore, we could be having got vaccinated against the desperation at the disgusting level to prefer death instead of life. If The Messiah would help us and the problems of the life couldn't hurt a bit!

  14. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    To The Good Believer
    (...Avenue]
    Clarksdale, Miss.
    September 17, 2012
    (THE EAST AND BEST EUROPE/ABROAD EUROPEANS/ALL SEMITICS/BUDHISTS)

    Dear believer

    We-Pro West Muslims are unhappy Fundamentalist Muslims got a new murder. Tell the USA that all churches are thinking about having mourning choirs devoted huge shrill, mournful sounds to our great Martyr-The USA Ambassador to the capital city of Libya. Tell The Americans The Pope said to send prayers towards the tombs of-especially American-martyrs. We-Pro West Muslims found a nice soft consolation up in the depths of sky wherein Jesus The Christ had started abiding aloof, and observing us to help. Tell mother Indo-Europeans, Good Semitic People-Gulf Arabs and Israelites-got the innuendo enough in giving a good thought useful for our war on terrorists The Pro-West Muslims found fussy and yet horrific in another saying disgusting and abominable! Instead of all undesirable events, we need must-from another point of view-to understand the meaning of The Cross full of LOVE!
    The president of Iran told CNN that when he returns to his country he will find nothing special to do because their system of government is steady and functioning perfectly without anyone having to give it policy or directions. He is an obvious liar and irreligious, mendacious freak who has no idea about the Messiah and the thinking of the good people of Iran.

  15. #45
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    671

    The short novel of m. Solzhenitsof: To be continued...

    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    A SHORT NOVEL OF FAITH AND HUMANLY LOVE

    BY M. SOLZHENITSOF

    Russian Girls from ZAPAT (A Zapata linked direction viz. West) had not been hosted in The Dormitory to learn anything from any teacher but studying through their own wills and inner disciplines the lessons pre-emptively to feel easy at school next morning. Thanks to their excellent ignorance while despising my love attempts I would be unhappy in the world enchanted by their seriously spent giggles. Although all my attempts in that way could be assumed to be observed, felt, comprehended, and appreciated only within my mute thoughts and senses it must be accepted without any hesitation that they had been arrogant, idle and mischievous, even ruthless towards my secret adoration covering all of their legs, cheeks, lips, hairs and so forth... and therefore I was one of the lowest lover in the class of Casanova types. And yet in spite of their habitually mischief induced mode of life, their attributions to remark boldly my inferiority in taking their attraction overfed over their comparative youth, the occupied the non-honourable and fruitless position of reigning the poor people-like me-at Moscow.
    Regretfully the least number of the papers used to be read by The European Intellectual consists of no pages with any representation such as "Wipe out" the tears of the lover of girls beautiful or imitating to be so who are female founders of our poor society which can be very cruel before the naive male lovers fond of the vague spectrum of European women because they don't even whisper least single word even for whom they are being printed for
    In every September the great lovers of The European Female might be elected The prince of Naivety . So one may be getting along fine in The Love under the most fruitless way of life. This report of tears is one of the themes or dissertation (DITSERTATSIA in Russian) which means useless and imperfect. Some weeks ago a group of semi idiot fiends of mine went out to Petrograd and spent some good days around the shrines of Russian Saints all of the being-actually-of German stock. I too have got my ice skates to catch their convoy at the dry highway of which new snow of the new early winter season melted and dried up about three day ago. And the Messiah has been the only one to help me to slide swiftly towards a scent in the shape of a reliving cloud in the Sahara that is known awfully strict but not nice at all.

    TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 10-03-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thus Spake Zarathustra Discussion Thread
    By Dori in forum Philosophical Literature
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 06:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •