Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

I love some forums including the litearture network forums!

FROM THE POINT OF WRITING OR READING THE SURREALISTIC PIECES OF READING TLN FORUMS AND THE LIKE ARE GOOD PLACES FOR THE MASTERS OF THE ENGLISH WRITTEN WORD! AND IN THIS WAY...

One must go on with telling the story to the last sentence of the final paragraph for two rows of Anti-Surrealistic sermons of reverend M. SOLZHENITSOF forces have been running down the middle of everywhere even those of which couldn't have got any part to be called middle and near one of them sat a certain Mr. and Mrs. such and such. They were really or irrationally such people who was trying to devour my breakfast. G-yep, let's call him G- had the last place in the community, lower than everybody. From the outside, everyone in the sites and forums of the world looked the same—only their unseen identity available as identical—but within the medium of intercommunication there ought to be great distinctions. Everyone had his grade. The symbol of authority, for instance, was not the sort to sit keeping another ones' good contributions to the title of the community for instance The Hen Form Cocks' Forum or vice versa. And yet here were others lower or higher than it. In the category of higher ones I can offer This One: The Literature Network Forums. For the lovers of Good Samaritans' Stories the link might be offered:
    {edit}
    Last edited by Scheherazade; 07-03-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: link

To admin....

Thanks for your "edit!"
    it's very kind of you.
    I love this refined forum....

Yours humbly
    solzhi!

READING PIECES/3rd AUGUST-2012

READING PIECES/3rd AUGUST-2012

The house cat, in the realm of fish imagination, and the dog in the garden, in the realm of realism, enormously increase their love they used to feel towards their owner never thought and demand an accounting from the housekeeper of love of themselves. The ash tree near to the cottage of the canine believes that his owner is immortal and the pussy cat may in the soul yet concerning the eternity of The House. Therefore they are ready to attack foreigners, like their predecessor-the Krill Knights who have cleared the greatest part of The Asia off the underdeveloped civilisation, so that the illusion of God's Sword Roman Empire could linger, under the mission of morality, in the thought of their seasonal times either in winter or summer. But until they have got their membership within the household, they were devoid of Love Expression, for example, were content to conceal the instinct of kissing-rather licking-of their individual history of LOVE which had been granted to every creature by Jesus The Christ, and to maintain, by their hiding love they would keep, the animal domestic tradition of touching the father's hand with their lips.

READING PIECES/4th AUGUST 2012

Whaaaaaat?

What must we do? By TOLSTOI
    Nop!

Whaaaat?

What is this?
    Yep!

What is this then?

Wait till Monday please.....

Yours

M. Solzhenitsof

Geeez!

READING PIECES/6th AUGUST 2012

The hearts are to be painted with the purple color index of the one and only love-The Love For Peace and well organized against every violation against our souls. And all the furniture namely the parts of our skeleton should be made of light steel to carry our burden.

The memoirs' doors ought to be open every single details of happy old days and promising future. Let the surgeons be in bed to their joyful siesta, and be their patient breaking chase records in the moors. The guard on duty at the gate of life must be supposed being there not to shut the doors but to open to us.

Lincoln was a most ignorant military man. But he was also a most lucky one in giving comand of the north to George Meade when he needed the best general he could find. Meade would not have fought Gettysburg without doing what Lincoln could have never done. He was the way to democracy when he submitted to a vote whether or not the north would go after Lee. The north voted yes and the war went on. Otherwise Meade would have resigned.
    Lee decided to play a trick, a gamble, where he lost 18,000 men. Then he started apollogizing as he withdrew into the deep south. Lee knew that unless Meade went after his defeated army he could not hope to entrap him latter in territory unknown to Lincoln's general. But so did Meade and did not go after that challenge.
    Lincoln, who missunderstood the military game masterfoolly, came down on Meade heavily. Meade ignored Lincoln's lack of grasp and kept going safely.
    His actions caused Lincoln to eventually show his political extreme compentency. He wrote a 271-word address which became known as The Gettysburg Address and delivered with it, at Gettysburg, our country into everlasting democracy: The government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Not many of us understood this until much later. Many still don't ~ C A Cafolini

READING PIECES/11th AUGUST 2012

Before some years it had occurred to me to visit my family's old neighbours who could have been assumed as unnamed relatives! So I went to the town in the north-west part of our beloved Russia. As they were not my real akin I should confess that timidity would be dominant when I decided to knock their door for any ring button couldn't be seemed to be found anywhere around the entrance. I knocked the gate's ash tree body dyed in soiled brown of nut family of the plants.

After my knocking the man-the owner of the house whom I have used to call uncle in a tune underlying my mother side in the position of his being the uncle there-coughed and his middle aged lady opened the door but not to recognize my feature but to cry slightly in expressing her astonishment. Oh my Gosh. I still remember today the expression on her face...

What, then, should be the attitude of the guest? I was not able to turn away from the world all invited or non-invited guests would be sharing still in a modern life without denying the very principle of my unexpected visit, nor could I give up choosing the eternal life of good neighbours without resigning my genuine intention, in one sense, for praying together in the early hours of an evening devoted to The Saviour.

If, for example, I were not a man of Judeo-Christian culture, I should go back in a bitter mood.

Of the governors...

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Lincoln was a most ignorant military man. But he was also a most lucky one in giving comand of the north to George Meade when he needed the best general he could find. Meade would not have fought Gettysburg without doing what Lincoln could have never done. He was the way to democracy when he submitted to a vote whether or not the north would go after Lee. The north voted yes and the war went on. Otherwise Meade would have resigned.
    Lee decided to play a trick, a gamble, where he lost 18,000 men. Then he started apollogizing as he withdrew into the deep south. Lee knew that unless Meade went after his defeated army he could not hope to entrap him latter in territory unknown to Lincoln's general. But so did Meade and did not go after that challenge.
    Lincoln, who missunderstood the military game masterfoolly, came down on Meade heavily. Meade ignored Lincoln's lack of grasp and kept going safely.
    His actions caused Lincoln to eventually show his political extreme compentency. He wrote a 271-word address which became known as The Gettysburg Address and delivered with it, at Gettysburg, our country into everlasting democracy: The government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Not many of us understood this until much later. Many still don't ~ C A Cafolini
    One of my relatives-a medium sized and medium aged lady, was waving her auburn hairs seated at the official table of the governor who as an average American or European stock Russian VIP ought to be assumed having been wearing a black and a tobacco beige smocking, and been vouching something, and yet the lady filling for him not using any writing material.

THE BEST MUSICAL PERFORMANCE OF THE WORLD!
    DÜNYANIN EN MÜKEMMEL KANUN EŞLİĞİ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP4bnd11vRs

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE BEST MUSICAL PERFORMANCE OF THE WORLD!
    DÜNYANIN EN MÜKEMMEL KANUN EŞLİĞİ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP4bnd11vRs
    If you say so, why not? It has to be for someone. I love some of your stands because I can see myself in them, whatever that might be.

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    Soli
    Loved your passion for the harp and your aspirations for the Middle East. Stay well my friend.
    Best regards
    M

May god be with you...

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    if you say so, why not? It has to be for someone. I love some of your stands because i can see myself in them, whatever that might be.
    may god be with you my dear friend!

My dear friend....

Quote Originally Posted by manichaean View Post
    soli
    loved your passion for the harp and your aspirations for the middle east. Stay well my friend.
    Best regards
    m
    i love your family photo as a whole!

The most primitive hymn from khazar empire!

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast