Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Writing for not reading

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    I know. I might be absent in speech but I'm following closely the developments. Thanks so much for the things you send on this thread and the encouragement. Love for you and yours. Your friend, caf.

WRITING FOR NOT READING

The Evening does come down with the colours of The Parallel Universe owned by The Messiah that could speak to us no matter in a tone of whisper or of gentle loud coming from the scene of a concert hall put on air by one the mid-wave radio stations run by the states after the World War II.., Tuned to it mom shouted us "hush"; and carried on with the routine work of the day's end-washing the dishes and brewing tea in a ceramic pot over a hissing greater one for boiling the water.

On that point we children knew well that our books would be waiting us to do our home-works based on a concept of working hard. It must be the unique rule for being well educated alongside with the conscience telling us what we should to do. It is true the decent and happy life could accept no exception, in which a resolute, powerful, and good for everybody life might be positively-yes the is absolutely positive- enjoined; that is, in the case of our little yet promising lives!

7th July 2013/Arcadia

The star wars in a primitive language!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    WRITING FOR NOT READING

The Evening does come down with the colours of The Parallel Universe owned by The Messiah that could speak to us no matter in a tone of whisper or of gentle loud coming from the scene of a concert hall put on air by one the mid-wave radio stations run by the states after the World War II.., Tuned to it mom shouted us "hush"; and carried on with the routine work of the day's end-washing the dishes and brewing tea in a ceramic pot over a hissing greater one for boiling the water.

On that point we children knew well that our books would be waiting us to do our home-works based on a concept of working hard. It must be the unique rule for being well educated alongside with the conscience telling us what we should to do. It is true the decent and happy life could accept no exception, in which a resolute, powerful, and good for everybody life might be positively-yes the is absolutely positive- enjoined; that is, in the case of our little yet promising lives!

7th July 2013/Arcadia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0HvpyULSQw

WRITINGS FOR NOT BE READ / 30 th JULY 2013

and long live our peerless tln forums!
    WRITINGS FOR NOT TO BE READ / 30 th JULY 2013

Hey Good Samaritan, my dear kindred! Your hatred for the bullying couldn't be at first no more than a hatred for dirtiness that is in sufficient to produce anything good or useful. Seeming you convinced of our faith based bravery to dare and make bullying turned into a big sheet, when the little criminals are ready to threaten the modest ones-us!. Yes, we good Samaritans might not be in a mood of longing for any worldly goal choose vengeance for ourselves and punishment for bullying devils: we solely open the our heart's gates to The Saviour and give easily every possible proof of our own innocence.

To the world's real leader-the love!

WRITINGS FOR NOT TO BE READ / 30 th JULY 2013

Hey Good Samaritan, my dear kindred! Your hatred for the bullying couldn't be at first no more than a hatred for dirtiness that is in sufficient to produce anything good or useful. Seeming you convinced of our faith based bravery to dare and make bullying turned into a big sheet, when the little criminals are ready to threaten the modest ones-us!. Yes, we good Samaritans might not be in a mood of longing for any worldly goal choose vengeance for ourselves and punishment for bullying devils: we solely open the our heart's gates to The Saviour and give easily every possible proof of our own innocence.
    Say, after hearing the name of Jesus,
    Since
    It has
    Been so much colourful
    As St. Augustine's maxims?
    Would you heed to help of The Messiah then?
    Or rather, were you not prepared to join
    With the breath of Father in
    The pious reflection which could make on
    Every one
    The impression of blessedness of the most super power
    After
    The Roman Empire or
    The US-our
    Leader
    In a liberal world?

Writings not to be read go on!

Life rising and falling hardly tactile on the flamboyant layers of the earth till uncertain times when liquid base of all geographical places on which the human's-even the ant eater's history viz. the molten iron sea or rather quasi as our most solid center. What a pity that the sky above us is thoroughly clear to show the ugly face of the creator-nature the Mom, as a glassy steel merging into the brains to stop the process of thinking! Inasmuch as we would prefer shadows of the Teacher-Jesus The Christ, dark grey shadows of some white clouds seeming as the stars' faces of humanity at times on the floor of the halls, verandahs or the like say like the feature of great Russian or American writers. I dare say if we wish to have more and more thinkers like CAMUS from French Algeria the sun ought not to glare as if it should glare down from straight overhead like the abominable face of abovementioned MOM. If we like civilization the heat must not be terrific.

Life rising and falling hardly tactile on the flamboyant layers of the earth till uncertain times when liquid base of all geographical places on which the human's-even the ant eater's history viz. the molten iron sea or rather quasi as our most solid center. What a pity that the sky above us is thoroughly clear to show the ugly face of the creator-nature the Mom, as a glassy steel merging into the brains to stop the process of thinking! Inasmuch as we would prefer shadows of the Teacher-Jesus The Christ, dark grey shadows of some white clouds seeming as the stars' faces of humanity at times on the floor of the halls, verandahs or the like say like the feature of great Russian or American writers. I dare say if we wish to have more and more thinkers like CAMUS from French Algeria the sun ought not to glare as if it should glare down from straight overhead like the abominable face of abovementioned MOM. If we like civilization the heat must not be terrific.
    Writing must not turn into writhing. And yet heat attack rising whether from the conditions they call global heating or occurring occasionally -of course within more or less certain periods-may be seen in the most evil crimes of the highly most hatred based namely negative creative MOM slowly cutting the thought surface of the frontal lobe of our brains leaving our love induced creation writhing in lazy circles.

Thanks for sharing, dear Sol. It is true that we have no idea of whether or not the record keeping of today hides past mere cycles that were always there. Makes us often think, stupidly I must say, that MOM is getting worse.
    Last edited by cafolini; 09-18-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Many thanks to dear Caf!
    Humbly,
    Solz

Poetically

WRITING FOR NOT READING

7th July 2013/Arcadia

THE MOM'S EVENING SONG

The Evening does come down with
    the colors of The Parallel Universe owned
    By The Messiah that
    Could speak to us no matter in a tone of whisper or of gentle loud
    Coming from the scene of a concert hall put
    On air by one the mid-wave radio stations run by the states after
    The Last World War
    Tuned to it mom shouted us "hush";
    And carried on with the routine work of the day's end-washing the dish,
    Brewing tea in a ceramic pot over
    A hissing greater
    One for boiling the water, and accompanying
    The melodies scattered from the radio station in the form of song!

More pieces of reading!

Thanks for sharing, dear Sol. It is true that we have no idea of whether or not the record keeping of today hides past mere cycles that were always there. Makes us often think, stupidly I must say, that MOM is getting worse.
    Was my childhood executed? If yes is it in effigy? Never... It could only be killed after my imagination linked to my parents existence. Dead parents might put an end to my daily childhood. And yet after their actual death, even the death won't be sufficient to the perception of parents absence inasmuch as instead my dad is dead and this evidence based on absence is still far from making daddy a prisoner in his graveyard, but at times out of lunatic asylums one can see himself walking beside my late summer shadow, whistling in limitless gaiety, acting plays on an improvised stage with other passers-by on the pavements of St. Petersburg.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 10-09-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Good point, Sol. We don't need to transmit this knowledge. It's already done.

Thanks dear caf.

good point, sol. We don't need to transmit this knowledge. It's already done.
    many thanks indeed!

Geez! I'm back again!

Viva our semitic brothers!

Geez! I'm back again!
    GULF ARABS AND JEWS ARE NOBLE BRETHREN,

AND THE LOYAL FRIENDS OF NATO!

VIVA OUR SEMITIC BROTHERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiXSd_OpwZE

The greatest man on david's harp!

Geez! I'm back again!
    "HAPPY NEW YEAR" WITH MY XMAS GREETINGS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpE9A3pI1Og