Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

More intellectual chats with dear caf!

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Obviously. Constantine, however, didn't know the possibilities of Ottoman. He founded Constantinople because he realized that Rome in the west had already fallen. It was just a matter of time for the physical manifest. He did it in secret to rescue the Diaspora and come back later, to the west, to rescue the wisdom of the Messiah. The Turks were not even a consideration for him, but they were there, evolving and slowly taking over. The Russians, of course, benefitted (momentarily) from the Turks being there.
    The Russians assimilated the idea that the school of suffering had possibilities.

Speaking within the nomenclature of ABRAHAMIC religions, the first reasonable remark should be that of The Man whom all belief systems embrace, who involves into every war against the Creator-The Nature or rather the vast evil machine! The arguments in this subject need must have freethinkers like A. CAMUS, Stephan HAWKING and all New Mesopotamians who would go to the Mosques in Pushkin's beloved city ERZURUM, and yet manifest "Absolute Negation" concerning every prejudice, dictating or scholastic ideas which should construe us to accept the ridiculous proposal which could only remark the empty postulate to make The Mankind to identify the different virtues i.e. Creating and Salvation!

Saddam Hussain will not be permitted to annex Kuwait. This is nor a threat. This is the way it's going to be. Our cause is just. Our cause is moral. Our cause is right. ~ President Bush.

Blog Entries
    Am I the only person completely baffled by this thread...?

Hey, how many will be sent here to be baffled?
    ROFLMAO
    Saddam Hussain will not be permitted to annex Kuwait. This is nor a threat. This is the way it's going to be. Our cause is just. Our cause is moral. Our cause is right. ~ President Bush.

Thanks to the lord of our clean world of belief shared by caf, bush and i...

Hey, how many will be sent here to be baffled?
    ROFLMAO

The Mankind couldn't be forced in modern times
    Yes the non rebelling but thinking people
    As
    Albert CAMUS, S. HAWKING
    And good pious Muslims-The New Mesopotamians
    Yes
    Never people nor scriptures could make them
    To obey the prejudices
    As those
    Ordering over a non-irrational theme
    The human
    To identify the different virtues
    Namely Creating and Salvation with each other
    While The Creator-Nature
    Is owned by the Lord
    The Lord our God whose breath is our Saviour!

I'll not elaborate beyond what I have already on this subject. Thanks dear Sol.

Elaborate? Let's be ready for sublimassion!

I'll not elaborate beyond what I have already on this subject. Thanks dear Sol.
    Our passion to live or to commit with suicide namely to show the twin twitchings of LIFE, is the strongest ardour of ours in another saying even when our souls had existed within the same and shape-free, timeless, and no place occupying existence had been in a prison cell-without any linked to any amoral philosophy-full of the submission zest as our children would have shown in the process of fecundation!

There are two ways to slice easily thorugh life; to believe everything or to doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking. ~ Alfred Korzybski

Thus, we see that one of the obvious origins of human disagreement lies in the use of noises for words. ~ Alfred Korzybski

Many thanks for the qoutations from alfred k.

thus, we see that one of the obvious origins of human disagreement lies in the use of noises for words. ~ alfred korzybski
    may thanks and best regards to caf!

The dignity of a psychologist actualizes in making the patient aware of the illness, not in making the patient comfortable with the illness through con-fusion.

From prof: Mes / to cafolini

The dignity of a psychologist actualizes in making the patient aware of the illness, not in making the patient comfortable with the illness through con-fusion.
    I'm one of the most efficacious columnists and an celebrity in and around Constantinople shouldered with the mission of accelerating the Mid-East Springs on behalf of The Liberal World's leader-TheUSA, and its great Semitic Allies namely The Gulf Arabs and Hebrews. By the way we columnists cannot be called "the archetype " sicks, "for insofar as" anybody "treat us atrociously". So let's call my answer in a manner of mutuality. As to you my dear CAF as a writer of this site, despite a few harsh quotations or statements of yours and the sour thoughts of our Europeans reigning the thought over the old earth your quotation above ought to be secondary beside our good natured intellect induced chats with you here.

With my
    Best regards and salutations

Prof. MES

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    I'm one of the most efficacious columnists and an celebrity in and around Constantinople shouldered with the mission of accelerating the Mid-East Springs on behalf of The Liberal World's leader-TheUSA, and its great Semitic Allies namely The Gulf Arabs and Hebrews. By the way we columnists cannot be called "the archetype " sicks, "for insofar as" anybody "treat us atrociously". So let's call my answer in a manner of mutuality. As to you my dear CAF as a writer of this site, despite a few harsh quotations or statements of yours and the sour thoughts of our Europeans reigning the thought over the old earth your quotation above ought to be secondary beside our good natured intellect induced chats with you here.

With my
    Best regards and salutations

Prof. MES
    Definitely. Not an answer to you but a fitting affirmation and reinforcement of mutuality. Has to be secondary, no doubt. Enjoy your job.

Everybody....

Quote Originally Posted by volya View Post
    am i the only person completely baffled by this thread...?
    methinks everybody completely "baffled" except our dear caf!

That "methinks" is too westernlike. LOL