Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

As an aside he remarked, "But who knows how long I’d have had to wait for your next appearance.’ A local aristocrat engaged in the words flow ‘You could ask the governor for me always to come at times of your choice,’ and coughed. ‘That wouldn’t do either,’ said he ‘Perhaps I might go for as long as a year without wanting a little love base letter to from a lovely girl+18, and then there’d be something urgent only quarter of an hour after you’d left.’ ‘Well, in that case,’ said the mayor, ‘shall I tell the chief executive that there should be some other kind of link between the girls+18 in the Girls Lyceum and you, not involving my daughter, my virgin sister in law, and me?’ ‘No, no,’ said , ‘definitely not, I just mention the matter in passing. This time, fortunately, I was able to get the chance to reach the girls+18 wandering within its shuttle style in the corridor of the lyceum’ ‘Shall we go back to the tea saloon so that you can ask me your new questions based on love hunting there?’ said Mayor. He had already taken another step towards the building of the Girls Lyceum. ‘That’s not necessary, Mr. Mayor,’ said he ‘I’ll walk part of the way with you.’ ‘Why don’t you want to go back to the tea saloon?’ asked Mr. Mayor. ‘The people there couldn't open any window, door etc. before my sheer love hunting induced goal if not bother me,’ said he ‘You saw for yourself how importunate those tea saloon visitors or rather clients are.’ ‘We can go to your room,’ said Mr. Mayor. ‘It’s the maids’ room,’ said he, ‘too much clean and love inspired; I wanted to walk a little way with you so as not to have to stay there. Let’s link arms,’ added he to overcome his official hesitation, ‘and then you’ll walk more securely.’ And he took his arm. It was quite cool, he could not feel his own body temperature instead of the good weather encouraging him to temper his figure that was extremely distinct, and he had already tried to touch his arm a little while before. Mr Mayor did as he wished, and they moved away from the tea saloon. Hard as he tried, he found it difficult to keep up with Mr. Mayor, he was impeding the other man’s freedom of movement there in no love ache based on the lovable but unreachable features of the distant non-ordinary girls to be shared in ordinary circumstances so that that little detail would surely lead to failure, especially in the side-streets like the one where he had seen some glittering things around the speedily elapsed morning, and where he was only able to get along now without paying useless attention to them with the support of the mayor. Eventually he should have fended off such anxieties... Meanwhile it cheered him that Mr. Mayor said nothing; if they went along in silence, perhaps Mr Mayor too felt that just walking might be the point of their keeping company for they were indeed walking on, but The Twos in One-He, didn’t know where they were going; he could make out nothing, and did not even know whether they had passed The Girls Lyceum yet. The difficulty he had in simply walking meant that he could not command his thoughts. Instead of remaining fixed on his goal, say his vocation-as he has been being Love Hunter- they became confused. Images of his candidate lovers' the Girls Lyceum kept coming back to him, and memories of it filled his mind because there was a really the building of The Girls Lyceum near to the main square there too, partly surrounded by an old-or rather historical-cemetery, which in turn was surrounded by a high wall. Only a few boys had ever climbed that wall, and He had so far failed to do so. It was not curiosity that made them want to climb it while the antiquity induced graves had no secrets from them, and they had often gone into it through the little wrought-iron gate; it was just that they wanted to conquer that smooth, high wall. Then one morning the quiet, empty square was flooded with light; "when had he ever seen it like that before or since?"should be the source of the biggest curiosity he had had before so that he succeeded surprisingly easily. He climbed the wall at the first attempt, at a place where he had often failed to get any further before, with a small love letter to the girls+18 of all the Girls Lyceum on the old earth clenched between his teeth when little stones crumbled and rolled away below him as he reached the top. He rammed the love letter enveloped in a daily tabloid into the wall thereof dandling stamps flapped in the wind!Then he happened to look down and up, and all around him, glancing back over his shoulder at the crosses sunk in the ground. Here and now he might be greater than anyone. Then, by chance, the schoolteacher should come by and, with a an amicable look, made him get down from the wall. As he jumped without hurting his elbow or knee, and it was only with some difficulty that he got home, but still he had been on top of the wall, and the sense of victory seemed to him, at the time, something to cling to all his profession as a love hunter, and yet it had not been entirely a foolish idea, for now, on this meaningful time many years later, it came to his aid as he walked on, holding Mr. Mayor's arm. He held that arm more firmly; Mr. Mayor was almost pulling him along, and they preserved an unbroken silence. All he knew about the way they were going was that, judging by the state of the road surface, they had turned neither back nor into another side-alley. The Twos in One resolved not to be deterred from going on by any difficulty on the road, or indeed by anxiety about finding his own way back; his strength would surely hold out so that he worried if this walk could go on forever? By day the Girls Lyceum had seemed an easy place to reach, and a janitor from it was sure to know the shortest way. Then Mr. Mayor stopped. Where were they? Didn’t their path go any further? Was Mr. Mayor going to say goodbye to him now? He would not succeed. He held Mr. Mayor by the arm so tightly that it almost hurt his own fingers. Or could the incredible have happened, and they were already in the promenading corridor of The Girls Lyceum or at its gates just before the janitor to prevent him-The love Hunter? But so far as he was aware they had not gone up any staircase to climb to satisfy his love caused by his profession, say Love Hunting or had Mr Mayor led him along a way that climbed only imperceptibly upwards to take a place amongst the girls+18 in that beloved corridor?

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 11-22-2018 at 04:29 PM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

‘Where are we?’ The Twos in One namely "He" asked quietly, more to himself or rather the Twos-MESO The ID and SOLZH The EGO than Mr Mayor. ‘Home,’ said "he the mayor" just as quietly. ‘Lyceum?’ ‘Take care now, sir, mind you don’t slip because at any time of the day the lanes might turn to getting frozen not because of frost. Pushkin loved Erzurum as a frost tending weather city, you know nostalgia inducing into the Russian poet. As an aside this path goes downhill tending perilous.’ Downhill? ‘It’s only a few steps,’ The Mayor of the city of hills and even mountains added, and he was already knocking at the back gate of the Girls lyceum. A girl-but not anyone of the students-opened it. They were standing in the doorway of a large reception, which was almost dark, for only one tiny eco-electric bulb shedding light yellowish light over the desk to the left at the back of the reception. ‘Who’s this with you, Mr. Mayor?’ asked the girl. ‘The Love Hunter,’ he said. ‘The love hunter?’ repeated the girl in a louder voice, looking at the reception desk. Two old janitors sitting there rose to their feet, a man in uniform and the other wearing official cap with star, and so did another person, say a woman highly likely the wife of a janitor God knows present there or another place. They greeted The Twos in One-He introduced them all to Him: they were the parents of the Mayor and his sister-the wife of the janitor at the main or front gate of the lyceum. He hardly looked at them. They took his note-book from him to protect it from being wetted, and by the shelves of files peculiar to the receptions, and "He" let them do as they liked. So they were at the back facilities of The Girls Lyceum, or rather only the Mayor was officially. But why couldn't The Twos in One-He be there down right? He took Mr Mayor aside and asked: ‘Why did you come here to not officially not under your directorate? Or do you live in the precincts of some official places where The Student Girls+18 were available-forgive me for using such and teasing word as available-to be found?’ ‘In the Girls Lyceum precincts?’ repeated Mr Mayor, as if he couldn’t understand The twos in One-He. ‘Mr Mayor,’ said he, ‘you were leaving the tea saloon to go up to the Girls Lyceum.’ ‘Oh yes, sir,’ said , ‘I do go up nowhere' 'What? Do go up to somewhere!Do go up or down or straight forward until you could reach the promenading corridor of the girls in the lyceum otherwise I would never sleep in the night or I do anything in the daytime.’ They both waited without uttering a word, then ‘I see,’ said Mr Mayor ‘You are angry for we weren’t going to the Girls Lyceum.’ The Twos in One-He felt that his smile was wearier and he himself more insignificant. ‘Why didn’t you tell me so?’ ‘You didn’t ask, sir,’ both He and Mr Mayor said to each other. ‘You only wanted to promise me that we would go up to the promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum but not in the tea saloon at the place we left already or in my room there, so I thought you could give me your word here, at your leisure, at the back gate of the lyceum while we spent our time-instead of the fact that we all could do it at once if you say so and if you like it better here at the back gate with us you could spend the time. Did I do wrong?'The Twos in One-He could not reply. So it might have been neither a misunderstanding, nor any nonsense even stupid, say peril based misunderstanding, and He had swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. The Twos in One-He had let himself be captivated by the silken gleam of the dimmed entrance of the back gate of the Girls Lyceum which he now untouched, revealing an absolute virginity but non-coarse, non-misty, greyish, powerfully showing a broad rear part of the building like a giant monument’s. And everything around him was not only in harmony with this sight but went further: one of the janitors-the gouty old one who made his serenity reflecting only relaxation, more with the help of his groping hands than his slow, stiff legs; the other with his arms the classical janitor uniforms put in the obligation crossed over his belly, so stout even if he could take only the tiniest of steps to welcome The Twos in One-Him.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 11-25-2018 at 05:15 PM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

Both of them, the young and old janitors had left their corner when The Twos in One-He approached to the reception or rather information desk, moving towards him, and they weren't anywhere near to the twos in One-Him yet. The student girl-representing a lot of students-as if she was two blondes in one, resembling both each other and Mr. Mayor, but with harsher features than their genuine personality, was a tall, strong girl. Although she stood near the new one, say The Twos in One's-His arrival, expecting some kind of greeting from He, but he couldn’t get out a word. He had been thinking that everyone here in the parish wherein the Girls Lyceum took place would matter to him, and no doubt that was so, but he wasn’t interested in those particular people. If he had been able to make his way back to the inn on his own, he would have set off at once. Even the chance of getting into the promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum-not with Mr Mayor-in any moment didn’t entice him. He had wanted to get into the abovementioned corridor as if designed to be seeming as the main target of a Love Hunter then, no matter by day or by night and unnoticed, guided by Mr Mayor, but by Mr mayor as he had appeared to The twos in One-Him until then, a man more congenial to Him than anyone else he had yet seen here, and who, so he had also thought, was closely connected with the promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum, far more so than His-The Love hunter's-visible status might suggest. But it was impossible, a hopelessly ridiculous plan, to try going up to the promenading corridor in full daylight or in the darkness arm in arm with the most beautiful girl+18 of the group walking to and fro in serenity-if not being in an action made aimlessly-a group of beauty of which He, and Mr Mayor, was entirely a part, then sitting with them for a while at their table, a love object who, significantly enough, might even sleep at the meaning and sensation induced building, sat down on a window-seat, determined to exchange some words the there and accepting no further favours from the Love Hunter and Mr Mayor. The girls eventually alongside citizens of The Pushkin's City who sent him away or seemed to fear him struck him as less dangerous, for basically they were rejecting only The Twos in One's-His person while helping Him to concentrate his forces targeting love. Such apparent helpers as these, however, while girls+18 putting on a little masquerade so as to take him to the bosom of their lovely school-the Girls Lyceum rather than the school of sexuality without kissing induced exercises, were distracting him whether or not they meant to, working to destroy his powers. Could The Twos in one be ignoring a call inviting him to the information desk at the back gate of the lyceum...The Twos in One-He observed that everybody stayed where he or she was, their head bent. Then the beautiful girl+18-the student of the Girls Lyceum-as the gentler of the girl students and another female one who showed a touch of girlish awkwardness, came over to him and again invited him to join them; there was tea and lump sugar, she said, and she would go to fetch some cups and plates to serve tea. ‘Where from?’ asked he ‘Why, tea serving everywhere’ and she said nothing in the way of replying him. Instead that was s welcome news to him. He asked her to accompany him to the tea party, where he said he had left some important work, instead of going to fetch a cup of tea and-maybe-some biscuits. However, now it turned out that she didn’t intend to go as far as anywhere near to the promenading corridor where he would like to be staying forever, but to another and much closer one, the indoors lane that the girls walk on it to and fro. All the same, he asked her to let him be her companion; perhaps, he thought, there’ll be a bed for me there in the promenading corridor of the girls lyceum. Whatever it was like, he’d have preferred it to the best place in the Girls Lyceum. She did not reply at once, but looked at the gazette-not similar to the tabloids condensed in showing nude females-at his hand with full dignity and self confidence. As an aside he saw another girl student standing there, nodded readily, and said: ‘Oh yes, if that’s what the Twos in One-He wants.’ This consent almost brought The Twos in One-He to withdraw His request; if the man agreed to it, the idea must be worthless. But when they discussed the question of whether he would be allowed into the Girls Lyceum, and everyone present doubted it, so he insisted on going with Mayor everywhere especially to the promenading corridor of the lyceum, although without taking the trouble to invent some reasonable pretext for his career as a Love Hunter. The city Pushkin loved-Erzurum ought take him as he was, and it was a fact that he felt no sense of shame in front of them. He was slightly put off only by means of the local aristocrats or rather their silent applause without any grave, direct gaze even if their expression was unimpressed, and even perhaps a little stupid too.On the short walk towards the first steps going up to the girls promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum had taken a girl+18’s arm and, despite himself, found that she was pulling him along very much as the mayor of the Pushkin's Beloved City-Erzurum had done earlier so that he learned that that corridor was really meant only for apple cheek, robust girls from the first years of adolescence to the eighteen years old-not older than that of course-who chewed American sugar and peppermint flavoured gum and sometimes even spent the shortest part of the breaks betwixt the classroom lectures therein they had been under the burden of learning the most inapt business for the youth of puberty in every city like The Beloved City of Pushkin-Erzurum. She who has dragged him for a while towards his paradise or rather The Heaven created for only the sake of love hunters spoke to The twos in one-Him quietly and as if she knew him well so it was pleasant to walk with her, just as it hadn't been so much with the mayor. He fought against that sense of pleasure, but it was here-siding the girl-and there wherein the girls+18 were whistling and giggling in hat very important corridor. Outwardly, that corridor reflecting fluorescent lights in the nights resembled the one where he was longing for reaching in an instant and staying forever.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 11-29-2018 at 05:21 PM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

There were probably no great outward differences in the whole The Girls Lyceum buildings and their promenading corridors, but he had noticed before there were small ones in some infamous cities of green communist states like Iran, and there couldn't be front steps with a handrail therein was a handsome lantern over the door, and as they entered something fluttered overhead: a banner in the state’s colours. The love hunters-regretfully-were not greeted at once in the front hall by the directresses of the schools who would be obviously on their rounds keeping an eye on the place. Their-generally small eyes, enquiring or sleepy might have examined The Twos in One-Him in passing, and should have said: ‘The Governor’s ruling principles would not allowed anywhere but the Tea Saloon.’ ‘Of course,’ said the girl, reminding Him of those when he explored the change in the episode that ‘He’s just beginning to fall in love with the girl’ The ungrateful girl, however, let go of The Twos in One’s arm-His arm, and took one of the janitors aside, while The twos in One-He waited patiently at the other end of the back gate reception desk of the Girls Lyceum. ‘I’d like to spend my life there,’ said The Twos in One-He, ‘I’m afraid that’s impossible,’ replied the janitor beside the girl. ‘You don’t seem to know that all gates are exclusively for the use of the teachers, students and their parents whose great majority are to be belonging to gentlemen namely the aristocrats of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum.’ ‘Those may be the rules,’ said The Twos in One-He, ‘but surely you can find me a corner to sleep in somewhere behind the reception desk.’ ‘I’d be very glad to oblige you,’ said that janitor, ‘but even apart from the strict nature of the rules-and you speak of them very much like a stranger instead of e dexterous love hunter-another reason why it’s impossible is that all the aristocrats of Erzurum are extremely sensitive, and I am sure they couldn’t tolerate the sight of a stranger disguised as a well experienced love hunter, or not without being prepared for it in advance. So if I were to let you spend the night here, and by some chance-and chance is always on the directress' side-you were discovered, not only would I be finished but so would you. It may sound ridiculous or rather exaggerated somehow, but it’s the truth.’ That janitor, his coat tightly buttoned up, one hand leaning on the wall, the other on his hip, his legs crossed, bending down to The Twos in One-Him slightly and speaking to him in a familiar tone, hardly seemed not to be one of the citizens of The Pushkin's beloved Erzurum, even if his dark clothes looked no better than a local blue collar worker’s Friday namely the best day of congregation amongst Muslims. ‘I believe every word you say,’ said The Twos in One, ‘and I don’t underestimate the importance of the rules, even if I may have expressed myself clumsily. Let me just point out one thing: I have valuable connections in the world association of new-be lovers , and shall have some that are even more valuable, and they will secure you against any risk you might incur by my staying here, and guarantee that I’m in a position to render all due thanks for a small favour.’ ‘I cannot understand that any people could give start to himself or herself in the way of falling in love,’ said the janitor, and he repeated falling in love should be something to happen in a moment not happening in a long procedure that had to be given start so that the procedure might lengthened in time, ha-ha!' Someone, then, made a speculation ‘Yes, I know that.’ At this point The Twos in One-He might have put his request more forcefully, but the Janitor’s answer took his mind off it, so he asked only: ‘Are there many gentlemen from the world of love as called "Love Hunter" might be willing to stay here tonight?’ ‘As far as that goes, this is our lucky day,’ said the mayor, almost as if tempting him to say 'yes'. ‘We have just none or rather no gentleman called Love Hunter staying here.’ So The twos in One-He still felt he couldn’t press the mayor, but he hoped he was almost accepted, so he asked the janitor’s name. ‘Janitor’ said the mayor casually, as he turned to look for his wife, who came hurrying up in curiously shabby, old fashioned, but fine city clothes, laden with pleats and frills. She had come to fetch the mayor, saying the chief executive wanted something. But before the mayor left he turned to The Twos in One-Him again, as if not he himself but He ought to now decide whether he should spend the night there. However, He could say nothing; in particular, he was surprised to discover that some other Love hunters might be staying here, and without being able to explain it entirely to himself, he didn’t feel he could be as free with him as with the Girls Lyceum as a whole.And yet being found here by the mayor would not have deterred The Twos in One-He, in the way that the janitor meant, but it would have been an embarrassing in an improper, insufficient style, rather as if he were thoughtlessly planning not to upset someone to whom he owed not gratitude but grudge. He was happy, however, to see that such thoughts obviously showed how he didn't fear the consequences of being regarded as a love hunter, a non-common professional, and how he could dismiss his fears even here, where they showed so clearly. So he stood where he was, biting his lip and saying nothing. Once, before one of the janitors disappeared through a doorway, he looked back at The twos in One-Him, and The Twos in One looked at him, and did not move from the spot until the girl came and led him away if nor towards the Girls' promenading corridor. ‘What did you want to ask the mayor?’ asked girl. ‘I wanted to spend the night there,’ said he ‘But you are spending the night with us already,’ said girl in surprise. ‘Yes, of course,’ said he, leaving her to take that whatever way she liked.Behind The Girls Lyceum-or rather the desk of its back gate-a large room entirely empty in the middle, several chairs, vases, parts of tables etcetera-were taking place around the walls, near and on various items, they looked different from the official things assigned to the usage of both the blue and white collars working there in. The officials strolling around those things were more neatly dressed, all of them wearing clothes of the same greyish yellow coarse fabric, their jackets flared out, their trousers fitted closely. They were brilliant men and women, very like each other at first sight, with fit, muscular, and yet round-cheeked faces. They were all non-quiet and speedily moved so that The Twos in One-He, persuaded the girl+18 from The Girls Lyceum to begin and finish an instantly and well camouflaged mating amid the civil servants in a condensed move while only their eyes followed the new arrivals in the place, but slowly and with an expression of indifference. All the same, they began and finished mating but it didn't make a certain impression on The Twos in One-Him that he satisfied his main instinct having grown in his soul and body as a love hunter! As for the probability based minds it could be perhaps because there were so many of people and it was so dusky was the air The Twos in One-He took girl’s arm again and finished mating, by way of explaining his presence as a love hunter there to other +18 girls although some men in the remote corners, evidently an acquaintance of the girls+18 of The Girls Lyceum’s, rose to their feet and were going to approach him, but The Twos in One-he, who was arm in arm with her after having finished the mating, turned the girl away in a different direction. No one but she herself could have noticed, and she allowed it with a smiling sideways glance at him. The love was poured by The Twos in One-He called The love hunter She was an attractive blonde, rather significant, with a happy face and thin cheeks, but with a surprising expression of conscious superiority in her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 12-04-2018 at 04:26 PM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

When they fell on The Twos in One-Him it seemed to him that they had already discovered things about him of which he knew nothing, although that gaze convinced him that they existed inasmuch as The Twos in One kept on looking sideways-after mating that couldn't make the love hunter's sexual need-which might aim at the tolerance of the people present, and still did so as he spoke to the girl though he and she did seem-instead of the love hunter's strong feel based on love making has went on to be seeming unsatisfied-to be great friends; so they exchanged only a few cool words as if they didn't finished mating just before a while. The twos in One-He decided to help the conversation along, so he asked suddenly: ‘Do you know how could a love hunter be feeling well satisfied after making love?’ She laughed out loud. ‘Why do you laugh?’ asked he, rather annoyed. ‘I’m not laughing,’ she said, but she still laughed all the same. ‘She is a very childish girl,’ said he, leaning over the reception desk to make other girls look at him again, and yet she kept her eyes lowered, and said quietly: ‘Would you like to make love with all girls+18 of the Girls Lyceum?’

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

The Twos in One-He said He would, and she pointed to a magnificently ornamented cupboard on her left-thereon read the aphorism "zest cannot be linked to satisfying in the zest of sexology experiments" with a tag attached to its either hatchways. ‘There’s a little observation window to serve to the love hunters in need of peephole somehow, and one can look through that to the Turkish Bath for the girls+18 sharing the same dormitory.’ ‘And what about those people-the janitors?’ asked He She pouted, thrusting out her lower lip, and led The Twos in One-Him over to the huge, majestic cupboard with a hand that was very soft. Through the small aperture which had obviously been made in it for purposes of observation, he could see almost the whole body parts of the girl students+18...

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

Of the Girls Lyceum was being sustained of course at a desk waiting the back gate in the middle of the rudimental reception, in a comfortable
    round hallway, brightly illuminated by an electric light-bulb hanging in front of everybody. He was living just the last vibration of the mating with the girl+18 within a stout existence, the ponderous Love Hunter of middle height instead of being above that sexual intercourse supernaturally tasty but not satisfying. His face was still smooth after a rough mating while his cheeks drooped slightly with the weight of vigorous age. He was looking like a Janissary even having not had a long, black moustache, and a pair of sword, set on his belt at a crooked angle and reflecting the light, covered his sentiments. If the girl had been sitting upright at the desk The Twos in One-He would have seen only her profile, but as she was turning away from it He saw her full-face turned into haggard induced feature as it would have been to be so. She was resting her left elbow on the desk, and her right hand, holding a pencil like a Virginia cigarette, lay on his knee. A cup of tea stood on the desktop; as the desk had a raised rim The Twos in One-He couldn’t see if there were papers of any kind on it, but he rather thought it was empty.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 12-09-2018 at 11:01 AM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

To make sure-what? sure?, eh...-, he asked the girl to look through the every hole that could be on the wall or doors and tell him if there were another place-having got more safety and comfortable, say facilities-to repeat the mating they have finished newly. However, she had been in every room herself only a little while ago, so she could assure The Twos in One-Him without exaggeration that there were several attic like little rooms around there. He asked the girl if the Girls Lyceum might let him all the peepholes in the school till he would be to leave some of the peepholes then. She said he could look through all the peepholes as long as The Twos in One-He liked. Then "He" was alone with the girl and another one+18-probably her roommate-for she, as he saw downright, wouldn't have made her way over to her acquaintance and was perched on a bank, swinging her feet in the air. ‘You lady the respectable lady friends of mine, talk please, would you’ requested The Twos in One-He talked in a whisper, ‘do you know the perfect mating very well?’ ‘Oh yes,’ he said. ‘Very well.’She adjusted her cream coloured blouse and leaned close to the Twos in One-Him, yes her blouse which, as the Twos in One-He only now saw, was cut rather low at the neck; it was a neckline which didn’t quite suit her fishy, flowery body. Then she said: ‘Don’t you remember how we abstained from laughing even smiling?’ ‘Gosh, you are ill-mannered,’ said He opposing to share a chat on the probability that one could laugh while making love...‘Well,’ she said soothingly, ‘there really was something to laugh about. You were asking if I was satisfied, and as it happens I am’-therein she instinctively stood a little straighter, and He once again felt the force of her triumphant expression, which did not seem to connect at all with what she was saying-‘as it happens I am your lover viz. the lover of the Love Hunter.’‘The Love Hunter’s lover,’ said somebody whose face couldn't be discerned from those of the others present around the place. She nodded. ‘Then,’ said The Twos in One-He, smiling, so as to keep their talk from getting too serious, ‘as far as I am concerned you are someone worthy of respect.’ ‘And not just as far as you’re concerned,’ said the girl-having chosen to mate with The Twos in One namely Him-in friendly tones, but without responding to his smile. However, The Twos in One-He had a weapon to use against her pride, and he brought it to bear by saying: ‘And have you ever been out of the Girls Lyceum?’

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 12-09-2018 at 11:39 AM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

An excellent question indeed! But that did not have the desired effect, for she replied: ‘No, but isn’t it enough that I was there on the bare floor mating with you?’ She obviously had a raging thirst for praise, and she seemed to want to slake it on The Twos in One-He ‘To be sure,’ said He, ‘here tending to lie on the ground you’re doing the janitor’s work for preventing a magnificent Love Hunter on behalf of The Girls Lyceum.’ ‘So I am,’ she said, ‘and I began as a delayed student or rather a student having lost one year in the years of primary school.’ ‘With those skills regarding to be an attractive female with soft hands,’ said The Twos in One-He, half questioning, and not sure himself whether he was merely flattering her or she had really made a conquest of his mind for the purpose of gaining a Love Hunter's eulogy made by cordiality only cordiality down right. ‘No one ever noticed us at the time,’ she said, ‘and even now... So let mate again, huh?’ The Twos in One-He looked enquiringly at her, but she shook her head and would say no more. ‘Of course you have your secret proposals not having put forward yet and much more fervent than that you uttered before a while,’ said The Twos in One-He, ‘and you won’t be under the obligation of discussing them with someone you’ve mated with before only half an hour, and who has had no chance to tell you anything about himself yet.’ And yet that, it turned out, was the wrong thing to say; it was as if he had woken a virgin girl student+18 from a slumber in which she liked him, for she took a small piece of dried semen out of her skirt that hung from fabric, stopped up the peephole with it, and said to her, visibly forcing himself not to let anybody see how their mood had changed after mating: ‘As for you, I know everything-sufficiently detailed to be called everything-about you. You are the Love Hunter's one and only darling’ And he added: ‘But now I must get on with my work to hunt love outdoors,’ and went back behind the reception desk at the back gate of The Girls Lyceum, while now and then one of the janitors there rose to have his empty cup of tea. The Twos in One-He wanted another quiet word with her, so he took an empty tea cup, from a stand, filled it and went over to her. ‘One more thing, honey,’ he said, ‘it’s extraordinary, and takes great strength of mind, to work your way up from virginity to be one Love Hunter's fiancé-candidate of course-yes fiancé, but is that the height of ambition for a girl student like you? No, what a silly question. Your eyes-don’t laugh at me, my woman-speak not so much of past struggles as of struggles yet to come. But there are great obstacles in the world, they become greater the greater the goals of the mankind and womankind, yeah especially womankind and there’s nothing to be ashamed of in making sure you have the help of a man who may be laggard and un influential, but is none the less ready to fight to destroy a pellicle obstacle they call hymen. Perhaps we could talk quietly some time, without so many eyes-preserving their prejudices regarding to mating-watching us.’ ‘I don’t know what you’re after,’ she said, and this time, against her will, her tone of voice spoke not of the defeats or triumphs of her life but of its endless disappointments. ‘Are you by any chance trying to take me away from my bachelorship? Good heavens!’, and she struck her hands together. ‘You see right through me,’ said The Twos in One-He, as if worn out by such distrust. ‘Yes, I overtly intended to do that very thing. I wanted you to leave me and becoming my lover forever instead. Well, now I can go sweetheart!’ cried He ‘We’re going home.’ Olga obediently slid down from the cask, but she couldn’t get away at once from her friends, as they happened suddenly to surround her.Then she happened to say quietly, with a dark glance at The Twos in One-Him: ‘When can I speak to you?’ ‘Can I stay the night there in the promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum?’ asked He-The Love Hunter ‘Yes,’ said girl. ‘Can I stay here now?’ ‘You’d better go out with another girl so that I can get the people of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum here to leave. Then you can come back in a little while.’ ‘Good,’ said The Twos in One-He, and waited impatiently for another girl. But the men there weren’t letting her go; they had invented a fight-the famous camel fight of pious people of Erzurum-with the girl at its centre. They danced imitating the figures peculiar to fight or even war in a circle, and whenever they all uttered a shout in unison one of them went up to her to soothe her with the masculine words-"You little girl student please be not afraid of our fight dance, put his hands at the back of his waist firmly and whirled her about courage of Lady NENE had given to Russians several times with an axe.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 12-11-2018 at 03:29 PM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing)

The round dance became faster and faster, the raucous, avid shouting gradually merged into what was almost a single cry. The girl, who had tried to break through the circle earlier, smiling, was now staggering from one man to another, with her hair coming down. ‘The kind of people they send me here!’ said, biting her thin lips in annoyance. ‘Who are they?’ asked The Twos in One, ‘Janitors' servants,’ said the girl. ‘He always brings them with him, and their presence upsets me. I hardly know what I was discussing with you just now, The Love Hunter, and if there was anything wrong in it you must forgive me. I blame it on the company here, they are the most contemptible and repulsive people I know, and here am I, obliged to fill up their tea-cups. How often I’ve asked The Janitor who dared to attack your innocent goal to reach the promenading corridor of the Girls Lyceum! I have to put up with other janitors' servants too-they might think of me for once, but whatever I say it’s no use, an hour before they would arrive they come barging in like cattle into the cowshed. And now they really must go to the stables where they belong. If you weren’t there I’d open that door and himself would have to drive them out.’ ‘Doesn’t the main janitor hear them, then?’ asked The Twos in One ‘No,’ said the girl. ‘That-let me call him chief-chief Janitor’s asleep.’ ‘What!’ cried The Twos in One/He ‘Asleep? When I looked through the room of the main gate of the Girls Lyceum he was awake and sitting at the information desk.’ ‘He’s still sitting there like that,’ said the girl. ‘He was already asleep when you saw him-could I have let you look in otherwise? That’s the position he sleeps in, the chief janitor would sleep a great deal, it’s hard to understand. Then again, if he didn’t sleep so much, how could he stand the people as the queer professionals as the love hunters like you? Well, I’ll have to chase them out myself.’ And picking up a truncheon from the nearest cupboard, she took a single awkward leap high into the air, rather like a yellow jacket French protesters gambolling, and made for the fight dancers or rather war gamers dancers. At first they turned to her as if she were a new dancing fighter joining them, and indeed, for a moment it looked as if the girl would drop the truncheon, but then she raised it again. ‘In the name of Mohamed's Allah,’ she cried, ‘out into the stables, all of you, out into the stables as sheep would do.’ Then they saw that she was serious, and in a kind of terror that He couldn’t understand, they began crowding away to the back square of the Girls Lyceum. A door was pushed open by the first to get there, night air blew in, and they all disappeared with the girl, who was obviously driving them across the street to the stable like houses. However, in the sudden silence The Twos in One-He heard footsteps in the adjacent lane. For the sake of his own safety he went round behind the back gate information desk. Eventually the only possible place to hide was underneath it so that The Twos in One-He had not, to be sure, been forbidden to stay near to the information desk, besides it might be useless to plunge into such ideas as he was not planning to spend the night there he did want to be seen then, huh? While waiting The Twos in One wrote a letter to The Girls Lyceum,
    Mesdames & Messrs ;
    First of all I’m replying the respectable and very dear Janitor’s relevant questions and then My Hunting Love Project:
    Question-To support you with our know-how please inform us more about the background.
    Answer- Coming within the text below!
    Q-What should be the result of your studies?
    A-The neat guys-the love hunters-caring themselves as the heroes do in the cinema are using in The Cities like that-The Pushkin's Beloved Erzurum are using “fried nuts” to give a darker hue to their whitening moustaches, whiskers and eye-brows. Our project is about providing these people with more: heartening them in making compliments to have beautiful females from all social classes! My-Of The Twos in One-several year studies show that after a certain time of “Encouraging Application” the hearts colored are to hue, to some extent, pinky permanently!
    Q-Are you-as a love hunter-evaluating new manufacturing process in selling your experiments?
    A-I’m a famous scholar in and around Constantinople. If you search my name in “google” as “Mustafa Erdoğan Sürat” or “Erdoğan Sürat you shall find at least one thousand access related to my scientific articles, studies etc. I ain’t a manufacturer or merchant of love but an academician of innovation; I make research and you apply it to the service of humanity.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Yesterday at 03:22 PM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER I (continuing

Then the door really was opened, The Twos in One-He got under the information desk of the reception taken place within the back gate. Of course there was a danger of being discovered there too, but he could always say The Twos in One had hidden from the boisterous janitors, which was a not improbable excuse. It was the mayor who came in. ‘Hey the girl mated with him-The Love Hunter or rather The twos in One’ he called, pacing up and down the room several times. Luckily she soon came back and did not mention The Twos in One, but just complained of the common people here, and went round behind the bar in her attempt to find The Twos in One, who managed to kissed her foot. Now he felt sure of himself. Since the girl did not mention him, in the end the mayor had to. ‘So where’s the Love Hunter?’ he asked. In fact he was a courteous man, whose manners had benefited by constant and relatively free intercourse with those of much higher rank than himself, but he spoke to the girl with particular respect, which was all the more noticeable because during their conversation he was still very much an employer talking to a member of his staff, and a very impertinent one at that. ‘I’d quite forgotten the Love Hunter,’ said the girl who shared an instant mating with The Love Hunter, planting her small foot on The Twos in One's-His chest. ‘He must have left long ago.’ ‘But I never saw him,’ said the mayor, ‘and I was out in the front hall almost all the time.’ ‘Well, he isn’t here,’ said the girl-having mated in an instant before- coolly, pressing her foot down harder on The Twos in One. There was something cheerful and easygoing in her demeanour which The Twos in One-He hadn’t noticed at all before, and now, improbably, it gained the upper hand as she suddenly bent down to Him, smiling and saying: ‘Maybe he’s hidden down here.’ She quickly kissed him and then popped up again, saying-as if-regretfully: ‘No, he isn’t here.’ The mayor too sprang a surprise by saying: ‘I don’t like it at all, I wish I knew for certain whether he’s gone. It’s not just because of me or the administrator or even the administrative boards, it’s because of the rules. And the rules apply to you, all the girls+18 like you, just as they do to me. You would be busy here at the back gate, I’ll search the rest of the lyceum. Goodnight, and sleep well!’ He had hardly left the room when the girl student+18 turned off the electric light and joined The Twos in One under the information desk of the reception at the back gate of The Girls Lyceum. ‘My darling who knows mating not to satisfy because of the rule that should remark saying "Love gives satisfaction, and yet mating couldn't do it !' And she added My sweet darling!’ in fact she whispered, but she did touch hardly The Twos in One-His genital area just under his thin belly She lay on her back as if mating again but with greater desire, and spread her arms wide. Time must have seemed endless to her in her amorous bliss, and she sighed rather than sang a little song of some kind: Gosh The twos in One then she took alarm, for The twos in One-He remained quiet, lost in thought thinking the useless of sexual intercourse in "Love Making" all living creatures ought to be in need, and she began tugging at him like a child.

TO BE CONTIUED...

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132