Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

Yeah! Someone got some million janitors out and we got some of the bodyguard stiffs. Now the J. F of The Girls Lyceum of the Pushkin's beloved city-its Girls Lyceum getting wise and they've got a bonehead scab organizer in hobnobbing with the security force owners at the city of Erzurum. "Hey, id, ego, superego of mine namely of the Twos in One, let me take this on gradually," said The Twos in One-He or rather The Love hunter. "Then there was a little shooting coitus attempts the other day out in front of both the front and back gates down the line an' the stiff that owned the joint got plugged an' now they've got a couple of the Twos in One-He boys before the information desk at the back gate of the Girls Lyceum for that." "The hell you say." "And the governor might be coming to speak next week...That's about the way the situation is, my Twos in One namely Me. I've got to tear off an article about the more postulates on mating as a biological process... You've boss love maker an' we'll pay you seventeen fifty like we all get. Ever written any sufficient to give biological knowledge about coitus?" "No not yet" "It's a time like this a feller regrets he didn't work harder in around The Girls Lyceum. Gosh, I wish I could write decent." "Please take a swing at an article if you get a chance." "As a big writer I'll write us some stuff. I-SOLZHENITSOF have got the sufficient power of the pen and could write swell." They set up a cot for The Love Hunter back of the reception, say the information desk. It might have been webbing a week before I could get time to go round to the Girls Lyceum to get my suitcase. Over the office and the presses was a long attic, with a stove in it, where most of the boys slept. Those that had blankets rolled up in their blankets, those that hadn't put their jackets over their heads, those that didn't have jackets slept as best they could. At the end of the room or rather the cell was a long sheet of paper where someone had printed out the Science of coitus in shaded block letters. On the plaster wall of the office someone had drawn a cartoon of a working stiff having got the label "The Twos (T) in One (o)" giving a fat man in a stovepipe hat with the label "security owner-The Janitor" a kick in the seat of the pants. Above it they had started to letter "solidarity' but had only gotten as far as "Love Without Love" One minute after the actual moment went to report the speech for the coitus. The back gate of the Girls Lyceum looked lonely as an old trash dump in the huge valley full of shrill wind and driving silent. The hall was hot and steamy with the steam of big bodies and plug tobacco and thick mountaineer clothes that gave off the shanty smell of oil lamps and charred quilts-very clean- and non-greasy cushion and raw mini-climate. At the beginning of the mating sides moved round easily, shuffling their feet and The Love Hunter clearing the phlegm out of their throats. The girl student+18 was uncomfortable himself. In his pocket was a letter from directress. He knew it by heart: The Twos in One-He the love Hunter: Everything has happened just as someone was afraid of. Everybody know what I mean, dearest little mate. It's two seconds already and I'm not so frightened and there's nobody I can tell. Darling, you must come right back. I'll die if you don't.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

Honestly love couldn't die even while having been done without love and over mating only so lonely for the mates anyways and so afraid soft body's notice to much soft when running into loveless love. As it is we'll have to go away somewhere when the mating ones were not married and not to come back until plenty of time has elapsed. If I thought I could get work there to come to the mating lady and mating monsieur.. One should think it would be nice if The Twos in One-He The Love hunter went to the Girls Lyceum. They might have got friends there and they say it's lovely and there one could tell people they'd been married a long time. Please come sweetest big love hunter husband. The back gate convenient so lonely for everybody and it's so terrible to stand this all alone so that the crosses were kisses.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

Our loving Love Hunter? Not sure...It might be loving or non-loving Love Hunter....And he talked about solidarity and sticking together in the face of the janitors who liked always to prevent lovers after the Girl Students+18 and they kept wondering what The Love Hunter would do if he'd got a girl in trouble like that so that apt to be embraced by the hunter that was saying the day had come to start building a new Girls Lyceum in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum in the shell or rather a modern cave of the old, middle aged, and young love hunters and for the workers to get ready to assume control of the coituses they'd created out of their semen and saliva mixed by the mucus oozing from the mucosal layers of the females genital areas. When the Love Hunter said, "We stand for the one big union," there was a burst of cheering and clapping from all the wobbles in the hall next to the bedroom of the mating bodies. The Girl Student+18 nudged The Twos in One or rather The One in Twos as he namely the love hunter clapped. "Let's raise the roof, number of past and successive mating series of ours" The exploiting classes would be helpless against the solidarity of the whole mating class. The militia and the yellowlegs were working stiffs too. Once they realized the historic mission of solidarity the mating class couldn't use them to shoot down their mates anymore. The coitus sharers ought to realize that every coitus induced big or small parts of time, for higher energy based on coitus, for free mating, for decent living conditions, was only significant as part of the big fight for the phenomenon linked to sexuality induced revolution and the cooperative commonwealth or richness in mating. Eventually The Love Hunter forgot about The Girl Student +18. By the time both sides of the mating had finished speaking their mind had run ahead of the coitus so that they'd forgotten just what they made before mating, but The Love Hunter was in a glow all over and was cheering to beat hell. The One in Twos-He and the girl student+18 were cheering and the stocky drilling male organ using miner that smelt not neuter next them was clapping and the one eyed pole on the other side was clapping and the bunch of sexual maneuvers were clapping and the both the little and big janitors who were body guards at the back gate were to be clapping and the seven foot spouse of mayor who'd come in hopes of seeing a coitus was clapping. "Isn't the fraudster some orator," the love hunter was saying again and again. "I tell you, the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum for man sized women. I'm from the front gate myself." After the meeting The love hunter was round at the office and she joked everybody and sat down and wrote an article right there for the paper. He pulled out a flask and everybody had a drink, except who didn't like The One in Twos-He is drinking, or any drinking, and they all went to bed with the next issue regarding the incessant mating, feeling tired and flushed and fine.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

Next minute when The One in Twos-He namely The Love Hunter trembled with ecstasy as if he woke up he suddenly thought of The Girl Student+18 share several mating pleasures with him and reread the remnants of the past moments impressions in the gyres of the brain like letters, and tears of rejoicing came to his eyes sitting on the edge of the cot before anybody was up yet. He stuck his head in a pail of icy water from the pumps that was frozen so hard-because of the subarctic climate of the Pushkin's beloved city Erzurum he had to pour a kettleful of hot water in order to brew black tea-off the stove into it to thaw it, but he couldn't get the worried stiff feeling out of his forehead. When he went over with the girl student+18 and the janitors to the chink joint for breakfast he tried to tell him he was going back to the front gate of the Girls Lyceum to find the chance of getting married. "My Darling, you can't do it" said the girl student+18"; we need you here in and around the lyceum not out of it." "But I'll go out of our home or rather our nest and will come back, honest I will, my sweetheart." "A man's first duty's to the love makings' class," said a janitor who would rather to prevent the attempts of the love hunters' attempts o make love. "As soon as the kid's born an' the mom and the dad can go back to work I'll come back. But you know how it is, honey. I can also pay the hospital expenses on say seventeen fifty a week." "You ought to be been more careful." "But hell, my honey, I'm made of flesh and blood like everybody else. For The Christ's sake, what do you want us to be, for the sake of all saints?" "A wobbly oughtn't to have any wife or children, not till after arrive at the peak of zest ."

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

Next minute when The One in Twos-He namely The Love Hunter trembled with ecstasy as if he woke up he suddenly thought of The Girl Student+18 share several mating pleasures with him and reread the remnants of the past moments impressions in the gyres of the brain like letters, and tears of rejoicing came to his eyes sitting on the edge of the cot before anybody was up yet. He stuck his head in a pail of icy water from the pumps that was frozen so hard-because of the subarctic climate of the Pushkin's beloved city Erzurum he had to pour a kettleful of hot water in order to brew black tea-off the stove into it to thaw it, but he couldn't get the worried stiff feeling out of his forehead. When he went over with the girl student+18 and the janitors to the chink joint for breakfast he tried to tell him he was going back to the front gate of the Girls Lyceum to find the chance of getting married. "My Darling, you can't do it" said the girl student+18"; we need you here in and around the lyceum not out of it." "But I'll go out of our home or rather our nest and will come back, honest I will, my sweetheart." "A man's first duty's to the love makings' class," said a janitor who would rather to prevent the attempts of the love hunters' attempts o make love. "As soon as the kid's born an' the mom and the dad can go back to work I'll come back. But you know how it is, honey. I can also pay the hospital expenses on say seventeen fifty a week." "You ought to be been more careful." "But hell, my honey, I'm made of flesh and blood like everybody else. For The Christ's sake, what do you want us to be, for the sake of all saints?" "A wobbly oughtn't to have any wife or children, not till after arrive at the peak of zest ."

TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

The One in Twos spoke again "I'm not giving up the fight I'm giving for the sake of mating, The Love Hunter...I'm not selling out I swear to God I'm not." Had The Love Hunter gotten very pale? NOP! Not very nor least even. Without getting pale he sucking his lips in between his teeth he got up from the information desk and left the back gate. The Love Hunter sat there a long time feeling gloomy as hell. Then one went back to the front gate of the Girls Lyceum of Erzurum-The beloved city of Pushkin. He was at the reception desk there writing hard. "Say, my Id Ego and Superego cumulatively I," said The Hunter, "I'll stay another month. I'll write the student girl+18 I used to be mating right now." "I knew you'd stay, The Love Hunter; you're no quitter." "But Jesus God, man, you expect too much of a feller." "Too much is too damn little," said The Love Hunter who started running the paper through the lines. For the next few minutes, when The Girl Student+18's letters came The Love Hunter put them in his pocket without reading them instead he wrote her as reassuringly as he could, that he'd come as soon as the Twos in One could get someone to take his place. Then instantly he read all the girl's letters. They were all the same; they made him cry. He didn't want to get married, but it was hell living up there in and around the lyceum all time without a girl, and he was sick of whoring around. The One in Twos didn't want the janitors to see him looking so glum, so he went down to have a cup of tea at one of the desk of the front gate or that front one.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

The Twos in One-He the love hunter carried on with talking as the workers went on to work. A great roaring steam of drunken singing came out of the back part of The Girls lyceum. Going in the door he met The Ego. "Hello, Superego, where are you going?" "I'm going to drink another cup of tea as the Id and the Superego said." "Well, so am I." "What's the matter?" "I'm blue as hell." Ego laughed. "Jesus, so am I ... and it's as if Christmas, isn't it?" They had three cups of tea each as the average citizens of the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum but the hole around the back gate's information desk of the Girls Lyceum was crowded and they didn't feel like celebrating anything; so they took a pint flask, which was all they could afford, up to The Love Hunter's bedroom. Then The Twos in One-He The Love hunter perceived that The Id was a dark thickset young man with very black eyes and hair. He hailed from-Although God knows-Transcaucasia or-maybe-not. He'd had considerable schooling and was an auto-mobile mechanic of the brains' frontal lobe. The room was icy cold. They sat on that bed, each of them wrapped in one of his blankets actually that one and only blankets of The Ego. "Well, Isn't this a way to spend a special time, say, Christmas, Easter and the like?" asked Id. "Holy Jesus, it's a good thing culprits of The Super Ego didn't stop us," The Id snickered. "The phenomenon's a hell of that good portrait-Superego, honest as the day an' all that, but he won't let the kernels of the fellers live." "I guess if the rest of us were more like Superego we'd get somewhere sooner." "We would at that... Say, The Id, I'm blue as hell about all this business, this shooting and these fellers from nowhere going up to the same bedroom to be the onlookers of an ordinary mating playing round with that damn scab representatives of the Aristocrats of The Pushkin's beloved city Erzurum". "Well, none of the wobbly crowd's done anything like that." "No, but there's not enough of us . . ." "What you need's a drink, The One in Twos-The Love Hunter." "It's just like this goddamned pint, as the feller said, if we had enough of them we'd get fried, but we haven't. If we had enough boys like onlookers' chief we'd have a revolution in the bedroom for mating, coitus etcetera, etcetera, but we haven't." The One in Twos-The Love hunter each had a drink from the pint and then The Id, said: "Say, The Ego, did you ever get a student girl+18 in trouble, a girl you liked a hell of a lot?" "Sure, not hundreds of them namely all the Girls Lyceum ." "Didn't it worry you?" "For The Christ's sake, The Id, if a girl wasn't a god damned whore she wouldn't let you to be in mating in the remote corner of the back corridor of the Girls Lyceum, would she?" "Jeez, I don't see it like that, The ego...But hell, I don't know what to do about it ... The Girl Student is a good kid, anyways, gee!" "I do trust all of them... "

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 03-14-2019 at 08:22 AM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

Then someone interrupted: "I know a guy once married a girl like that, carried on and bawled and made out he'd knocked her up. He married her all right an' she turned out to be a pure angel and he could not have got the siphon off on her...You take it from me, boy...Love them and leave them, that's the only way for stiffs like us." They finished up the pint. The Id went back to the no-man office and went to sleep with the whisky burning in his stomach. He dreamed he was walking across a field with a girl oh a warm day. The whisky would be hot, sweet in one's mouth, buzzed like bees in one's ears. He wasn't sure if the girl was the student girl+18 or just a god damned whore, but he felt very warm and tender, and she was saying in a little hot sweet voice, "Love me up, kid," and he could see her body through her thin gauze dress as he leaned over her and she kept crooning, "Love me up, kid," in a hot sweet buzzing. "Hey, the Id, isn't you ever going to get waked up?" The twos in One, scrubbing his face and neck with a towel, was standing over him. "I want to get this place cleaned up before the peephole addicts get here." The Id sat up on the cot. "You're, huh? What's the matter?" He didn't have a hangover but he felt depressed, he could tell that at once. "Say, you certainly were stinking last night." "The hell I was, say The Twos in One I had a couple of drinks but, The Jesus Christ" "I heard you staggering round here going to bed like some goddamned scissor bill." "Look here, The twos in One, you're not anybody's nursemaid. I can take care of myself." "You parts of existence need nursemaids...You can't even wait till we won the strike before you start your boozing and whoring around." The Id was sitting on the edge of the bed lacing his boots. "What in God's name do you think we're all hanging round here for...our health?" "I don't know what the hell most of you are hanging round for," Someone would aid then The Twos in One or rather the One in Twos, say he-the love hunter went out slamming the door. A couple of minutes later it turned out that there was another fellow around who could run a linotype and the Id left the Girls Lyceum of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum. As if The Id sold his suitcase and his good clothes for some little dollars and hopped a train of flatcars loaded with ore that took him down to Irkutsk for instance . In, say Irkutsk he washed the acidic dust out of his mouth, got a meal and got cleaned up a little. He was in a terrible hurry to get to somewhere, all the time he kept thinking that the Girl Student+18 might loll herself. He was crazy to see her, to sit beside her, to have her pat his hand gently while they were sitting side by side talking the way she used to do. After those bleak dusty time up in Irkutsk he needed a woman. The fare to Irkutsk was not cheap and he only had some dollars and some pennies left. He tried risking a dollar in a game in the back of a information desk, although he lost not it right away and got not cold feet to be left instead of being applauded.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

Then someone interrupted: "I know a guy once married a girl like that, carried on and bawled and made out he'd knocked her up. He married her all right an' she turned out to be a pure angel and he could not have got the siphon off on her...You take it from me, boy...Love them and leave them, that's the only way for stiffs like us." They finished up the pint. The Id went back to the no-man office and went to sleep with the whisky burning in his stomach. He dreamed he was walking across a field with a girl oh a warm day. The whisky would be hot, sweet in one's mouth, buzzed like bees in one's ears. He wasn't sure if the girl was the student girl+18 or just a god damned whore, but he felt very warm and tender, and she was saying in a little hot sweet voice, "Love me up, kid," and he could see her body through her thin gauze dress as he leaned over her and she kept crooning, "Love me up, kid," in a hot sweet buzzing. "Hey, the Id, isn't you ever going to get waked up?" The twos in One, scrubbing his face and neck with a towel, was standing over him. "I want to get this place cleaned up before the peephole addicts get here." The Id sat up on the cot. "You're, huh? What's the matter?" He didn't have a hangover but he felt depressed, he could tell that at once. "Say, you certainly were stinking last night." "The hell I was, say The Twos in One I had a couple of drinks but, The Jesus Christ" "I heard you staggering round here going to bed like some goddamned scissor bill." "Look here, The twos in One, you're not anybody's nursemaid. I can take care of myself." "You parts of existence need nursemaids...You can't even wait till we won the strike before you start your boozing and whoring around." The Id was sitting on the edge of the bed lacing his boots. "What in God's name do you think we're all hanging round here for...our health?" "I don't know what the hell most of you are hanging round for," Someone would aid then The Twos in One or rather the One in Twos, say he-the love hunter went out slamming the door. A couple of minutes later it turned out that there was another fellow around who could run a linotype and the Id left the Girls Lyceum of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum. As if The Id sold his suitcase and his good clothes for some little dollars and hopped a train of flatcars loaded with ore that took him down to Irkutsk for instance . In, say Irkutsk he washed the acidic dust out of his mouth, got a meal and got cleaned up a little. He was in a terrible hurry to get to somewhere, all the time he kept thinking that the Girl Student+18 might loll herself. He was crazy to see her, to sit beside her, to have her pat his hand gently while they were sitting side by side talking the way she used to do. After those bleak dusty time up in Irkutsk he needed a woman. The fare to Irkutsk was not cheap and he only had some dollars and some pennies left. He tried risking a dollar in a game in the back of a information desk, although he lost not it right away and got not cold feet to be left instead of being applauded.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

The mayor, eventually former ex-director of the Girls Lyceum in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum who has been on trial there on the charge of having been the principal instigator of the recent revolutionary movement that might have been sentenced to death and will be shot the day The Twos in One-He The Love Hunter unless the directress of the lyceum still pins faith on-for instance-says interior of the back corridor convenient to share mating with a student girl+18 most beautiful place on earth that could make a weak love hunter to cry "Oh bury me not on the lone prairie where the girl students+18 will howl over me where the aristocrats of Erzurum would whisper as rattlesnakes hiss and the wind blows free love makers' Big Men or rather The twos in One-He the love hunter that should wait Back Corridor Trip the girl students+18 would move to uplift drama The Coitus heroes' host thousands strong pierces heart of crowded hushed The lewd and none should be arrested and yet might give million in hook-warm war with a bravery that brought tears to the eyes of the squad of a lot of girl students+18 who were detailed to mate with him!

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART THREE

CHAPTER I

The beloved city of Erzurum....The Twos in One-He namely The Love Hunter marched that moment to the trench that had been prepared to receive his body after the coitus induced volley plunge throughout coitus resurrection in the bed therein mating Girl Student+18 sang chilly shrill soprano in after every ejaculation she would feel within the vascular structure and every onlooker taking their own part in others' mating was greeted when they went into the scene as if plunging in the bed similar to a sanctuary and beyond the peephole some of the eyes on the Iris Chrystal wigwagged green-blue through the light in and out and we all filed into the medium and The Twos in One-He The Hunter asked Mayor's wife looking through the peephole at him who was carrying on with coitus in the bed who were the lady in the bed then? Then would one should have heard a squirrel was scolding in the white oak but the semen-packer girls all the young ladies in their best hats singing the anthem of free sexuality who were the Mayor's Wife that thought the holes therein should come semen and the secretion of ladies' inner mucosal layers as if their old semen barn abandoned mine pits the male drilling apparatus to tipples weed grown dumps who were the Mayor's Wife? But it was too late The Twos in One couldn't talk in the bed and all the mating young ladies' best secretion thereof the inner parts of the genital organs and pretty pink green blue cocktail like Irises and the mate finishing some dozens coitus scolding who were the Mayor's Wife? And yet before The Twos in One knew it was communion and The Twos in One-He The Love Hunter or rather The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter wanted to say he hadn't been baptized but all eyes looked shut up when he started to whisper to the girl student+18 communion was similar to grape juice in little glasses and little squares of stale bread and you had to gulp the saliva and mucosal secretion and put his handkerchief over his mouth and look holy and the little glasses made a funny sucking noise and fell the quiet mating bed in the middle of the shadowy time in the middle of white oaks wigwagging and the smell of fries out of the curtained panes from the grayish house and the blue quiet part of time smoke of chimneys from stoves where fried potatoes sizzled and fritters and brown gravy set back to keep hot in the middle of flares and mine tipples in the middle of the blue and green...

TO BE CONTINUED...

BREAKING NEWS.......BREAKING NEWS.....

THE NEW ZEALAND SHOOTINGS

The discovery of the recently-known-through my pen's skillfulness- Turkey Soviet, from the year of 1938 viz. the death date of humanist general Ataturk, evidently caused big evil, has given infliction to Christian and Jewish socio-economy induced dream namely liberal thought and liberal life. The twin capital cities of The Turkey Soviet, say Ankara and Istanbul are besieged today by-politically organized-all sorts gangs hidden in the darkened organization schemes of The Turkey Soviet using some puppets as native leaders: Its early phase of statehood the red generals and after the collapse of The Soviet Union the Muslim butchers namely the secret Islamic Terror Boss F. GULEN and his student-The New Ottoman's Caliph ERGODAN who had given the start to having got the people standing near to the Judeo-Christian Culture persecuted and even executed by the security forces, military and paramilitary units, leading some to speculate that one half of the Turkish people couldn't have been true friends of The eastern and Western Europeans, Jews, Americans, Australians and the like. In 2019 March-16th March 2019-a well trained Bosnian Muslim Terror Agent type butcher from The Europe was shooting mosques in New Zealand and he was listening to a Bosnian Islamic Terror March as could be heard in the 1.26 seconds of the video SOLZHENITSOF sent to the pillars of states of the liberal world and the caliph ERGODAN did so in the meetings linked to his fraud induced election campaign over tantrums, perhaps because of the fact that the New Zealand shootings had been organized by him himself to be seen embarrassment induced to everybody.

BREAKING NEWS.......BREAKING NEWS.....

THE NEW ZEALAND SHOOTINGS

The discovery of the recently-known-through my pen's skillfulness- Turkey Soviet, from the year of 1938 viz. the death date of humanist general Ataturk, evidently caused big evil, has given infliction to Christian and Jewish socio-economy induced dream namely liberal thought and liberal life. The twin capital cities of The Turkey Soviet, say Ankara and Istanbul are besieged today by-politically organized-all sorts gangs hidden in the darkened organization schemes of The Turkey Soviet using some puppets as native leaders: Its early phase of statehood the red generals and after the collapse of The Soviet Union the Muslim butchers namely the secret Islamic Terror Boss F. GULEN and his student-The New Ottoman's Caliph ERGODAN who had given the start to having got the people standing near to the Judeo-Christian Culture persecuted and even executed by the security forces, military and paramilitary units, leading some to speculate that one half of the Turkish people couldn't have been true friends of The eastern and Western Europeans, Jews, Americans, Australians and the like. In 2019 March-16th March 2019-a well trained Bosnian Muslim Terror Agent type butcher from The Europe was shooting mosques in New Zealand and he was listening to a Bosnian Islamic Terror March as could be heard in the 1.26 seconds of the video SOLZHENITSOF sent to the pillars of states of the liberal world and the caliph ERGODAN did so in the meetings linked to his fraud induced election campaign over tantrums, perhaps because of the fact that the New Zealand shootings had been organized by him himself to be seen embarrassment induced to everybody.
    The discovery of the recently-known-through my pen's skillfulness- Turkey Soviet, from the year of 1938 viz. the death date of humanist general Ataturk, evidently caused big evil, has given infliction to Christian and Jewish socio-economy induced dream namely liberal thought and liberal life. The twin capital cities of The Turkey Soviet, say Ankara and Istanbul are besieged today by-politically organized-all sorts gangs hidden in the darkened organization schemes of The Turkey Soviet using some puppets as native leaders: Its early phase of statehood the red generals and after the collapse of The Soviet Union the Muslim butchers namely the secret Islamic Terror Boss F. GULEN and his student-The New Ottoman's Caliph ERGODAN who had given the start to having got the people standing near to the Judeo-Christian Culture persecuted and even executed by the security forces, military and paramilitary units, leading some to speculate that one half of the Turkish people couldn't have been true friends of The eastern and Western Europeans, Jews, Americans, Australians and the like. In 2019 March-16th March 2019-a well trained Bosnian Muslim Terror Agent type butcher from The Europe was shooting mosques in New Zealand and he was listening to a Bosnian Islamic Terror March as it could be heard in the 1.26 seconds of the video SOLZHENITSOF just has sent to the pillars of states of the liberal world and the caliph ERGODAN did so in the meetings linked to his fraud induced election campaign over tantrums, perhaps because of the fact that the New Zealand shootings had been organized by him himself to be seen embarrassment induced to everybody.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738