Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Coming next!!!!!! The novel's little notes towards the finale
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-30-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Help!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!!! I cannot log in or/and edit my text...the hackers of the new ottoman's caliph are preventing me!!!!!
    Help!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!!! I cannot log in or/and edit my text...the hackers of the new ottoman's caliph are preventing me!!!!!

Okay the problem has been solved already! We can go back to the novel-"Jerusalem"
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-29-2018 at 06:05 AM.

JERUSALEM-THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL'S UNSEEN STATE

By M. SOLZHENITSOF*

*The Author of "The English Farmer in Africa" and "The Great KOBANE"
    "A volunteer of Liberal World helped The Mugabe's Slaves and Secular Kurds"

(CONTINUING FROM THE INTRODUCTION AND THE MAIN EPISODE ABOVE)

CHAPTER II

(Continuing from the previous pages also)

THE SECOND EPISODE: (Résumé)4

WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH?
    Turkish Ayatollah and secret terrorist F. GULEN's ex student-The New Ottoman Caliph wins sweeping new powers after general election victory won won sweeping new executive powers on Monday after his victory in elections that also saw his Islamist-rooted BP (The Bleached Party) instead of having not been able to secure a majority in parliament. The New Ottoman Caliph’s main rival, M. INCE of the Republican People’s Party (RPP), conceded defeat but branded the elections unjust and said the presidential system that now takes effect was “very dangerous” because it would lead to one-man rule. A European rights watchdog also said the opposition had faced “unequal conditions”, adding that restrictions on media freedom to cover the elections were accentuated by a continuing state of emergency imposed in the country after a failed 2016 coup. The New Ottoman Caliph 64, the most popular-yet divisive-leader in modern history of the country, told jubilant, flag-waving supporters there would be no retreat from his drive to transform Turkey, a NATO member and, at least nominally, a candidate to join the European Union. He thought to be loved by millions of devoutly Muslim working class for delivering years of stellar economic growth and overseeing the construction of roads, bridges, airports, hospitals and schools. But his critics, including rights groups, accuse him of destroying the independence of the courts and press freedoms. The New Ottoman Caliph and his bleached Party claimed victory in Sunday’s presidential and parliamentary elections after defeating a revitalized opposition that had looked capable of staging an upset. “It is out of the question for us to turn back from where we’ve brought our country in terms of democracy and the economy,” said The New Ottoman Caliph on Sunday night. His victory means he will remain president at least until 2023-the centenary of the founding of the new state after The Ottoman Empire or rather on the ashes of the Ottoman Empire by Mustafa KEMAL Ataturk. The New Ottoman Caliph’s opponents accuse him of dismantling Ataturk’s secular legacy by bringing religion back into public life. And yet The Anti-Semitic leader namely The New Ottoman Caliph responds to such criticism by saying he is trying to modernize the country and improve religious freedoms. With virtually all votes counted, The New Ottoman Caliph had 51 percent against INCE’s 31 percent, while in the parliamentary vote that bleached party took 41.5... percent and its MHP nationalist allies secured 11 percent, furthermore The Country's financial markets initially rallied on hopes of increased political stability as investors had feared deadlock between The New Ottoman Caliph and the opposition, if it had gained control of parliament. However, they then retreated due to concerns about future monetary policy.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-27-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Okay the problem has been solved already! We can go back to the novel-"Jerusalem"
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-29-2018 at 06:03 AM.

By M. SOLZHENITSOF*

CHAPTER II

THE SECOND EPISODE: (Résumé)5

THE GREATEST DANGER COMING FROM THE NEW OTTOMAN CALIPHATE TO JERUSALEM!!!!! The vote ushers in a powerful executive presidency backed by a narrow majority in a 2017 referendum. The office of The-would be-Prime Minister of The New Ottoman Caliph will be abolished and the caliph will be able to issue decrees to form and regulate ministries and remove civil servants, all without parliamentary approval. “The new regime that takes effect from today is a major danger for Israel first and secondly for Jerusalem... We have now fully adopted a regime of one-man rule,” told a person, a veteran RPP lawmaker, told a news conference. The secularist RPP draws support broadly from the country’s urban, educated middle class. It won 23 percent in the new parliament and the secularist second party nearly 12 percent, above the 10 percent threshold needed to win seats. Its presidential candidate, S. D., campaigned from prison, where he is detained on some charges that he denies. He faces a 142 year sentence if convicted. The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, a rights watchdog, said high voter turnout, at nearly 87 percent, demonstrated The New Ottomans’ commitment to democracy. But the OSCE also cited some irregularities and echoed opposition complaints about heavy mass media bias in favor of The New Ottoman Caliph and the his bleached party. “The restrictions we have seen on fundamental freedoms (due to the state of emergency) have had an impact on these elections,” Ignacio Sanchez Amor, head of the OSCE observer mission, told a news conference. Some of the New Ottoman Caliph’s allies take a hard line on the "democratic rights" issue, making it less likely that he will soften his approach to security issues in mainly poor areas of the country neighboring Syria and Iraq, and The Turkish lira and stocks sagged after initial gains, and economists said the outlook was uncertain. The lira is down about 19 percent since January and investors fear The New Ottoman Caliph, a self-declared “enemy of interest rates”, may pressure the central bank to cut recently raised borrowing costs to stimulate economic growth despite double-digit inflation. Seeking to reassure investors, The New Ottoman Caliph’s chief economic advisers, told Reuters the new government would focus on economic reforms and budget discipline. They added that the central bank’s independence was fundamental. The European Commission said it hoped The New Ottoman caliph would remain a committed partner for the EU on migration, security, regional stability and the fight against terrorism.The New Ottoman Caliph’s ridiculously designed or rather would be gang state must have been in tremor induced perplexity for its EU accession bid stalled some time ago amid disputes on a range of issues, including The New Ottoman Caliph having got no regard to human rights so that his human rights record, especially since the post-coup crackdown at the worst level compared with the IDI Amen's Uganda. In a message to the new ottoman caliph, German Chancellor Angela Merkel stressed the importance of “a stable and pluralistic candidate state in which democratic participation and the protection of the rule of law is strengthened”, her office said. In phone calls with the new Ottoman Caliph, Russian President Vladimir Putin and British Prime Minister Theresa May called for cooperation with his country in ending the Syrian conflict.The New Ottomans' approach to Jerusalem 2018: everything everybody need to know The Anti-Semitic Caliph is running for-new type-president, of course, but who else is in the running for control? The New Ottoman Caliph remains the most popular political leader in his country. Photograph: The country would hold presidential and parliamentary elections on 24 June. If no candidate had won an outright majority in the first round of the presidential elections, a second round should have been held on 8 July between the top two candidates in the race. Why are the elections being held now? The elections were supposed to be in November 2019. The New Ottoman Caliph/The President, however, called for early elections back in April. He said that Turkey needed to “overcome uncertainty” at a troubled time in the region, amid its ongoing military operations in Syria and Iraq. Critics, however, say the race was brought forward because The Country's currency and economy are suffering, and the president wanted to preempt the downward trend. He may also be hoping to capitalize on nationalist sentiment after military victory in Syria, where rebels backed by Islamic militants paid by The new Ottoman Caliph defeated natives near the border in a region called Afrin. Why are these elections important? This is arguably the most important election in Turkey’s modern history. The new president will assume an office imbued with sweeping executive powers that voters narrowly approved in a constitutional referendum last year. These include the power to issue decrees with the force of law.

THE NEWEST GENERATION ANTI-SEMITIC HORDES OF THE NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH/PRESIDENT:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=v...GOKrm2ytehflM:

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-28-2018 at 05:22 AM.

EULOGY FOR THE GREAT GENERAL RAYMOND ODIERNO NAMELY THE GREAT SOLDIER WHO SMASHED ANTI-SEMITISM
    AROUND ISRAEL/JERUSALEM

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSY

One minute towards the doom in Iraq
    They were awakened by the noise of the boots of the Crook
    Namely red and black fascists
    Who-on the contrary to The New Mesopotamians- hate nitches!
    Great Raymond knew from the beginning of The Iraq War
    That the enemies of the USA and its allies were
    The enemies of Democracy as well
    While are ringing the doom’s bell,
    While the assassins
    Would symbolize the body of all sins
    Who had also intended to assassinate the Kurds that have been
    Praying and thinking freely…
    After the Saddam’s regime has been done away with by the
    God’s Great Servants like General ODIERNO
    That opened the windows of freedom in thinking and praying to
    All living bodies in The Middle-East
    To all men in the street!
    The Pro-West Kurdish Muslims to survive for ever
    Were just at the brink of a time calling for the doctor,
    Came ODIERNO having had his rescuing sword
    To cut the bars that imprisoned liberties one after the other in an accord!

The fascists left their attitudes to harass The Northern Iraq,
    And, following the instructions of God’s servant not using sword yet only the sack
    Suddenly fled behind the heaps of dung…
    He pulled out from his helmet his identification quality
    Presented it gingerly to black and red fascists, who quitted enmity
    On the spot!
    Great General Raymond standing at the head of his army held the liberty’s light.
    In modesty had never turned his back to humanitarian style.
    He helped immediately over problem induced points always in a while!

Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-29-2018 at 06:01 AM.

By M. SOLZHENITSOF*

CHAPTER II

THE SECOND EPISODE: (Résumé)6

Besides the new Ottoman Caliph should await trial on terrorism-threatening first Israel and Jerusalem-charges all over the democratic countries. What’s happening in Iraq and Syria? There are two main coalitions running for bloodshed: ISIS-Islamic State and Al NUSRA-the main branch of Al Qaeda. The Islamic terror case files includes the ruling Justice and Development party of the new Ottoman caliph , which would be in a coalition with the Islamic terrorists. On the opposite side is an alliance that includes the secularists Arabs, and other ethnic groups of the Middle East, the breakaway nationalists of the old Baath Party, and the Islamists inspired by the Felicity Party leaders. They make strange bedfellows in a political system to spare the unity of the country without slaughtering minorities including Jews and its eternal capital city wherein secularists and orthodox believers have traditionally been bitter enemies, but such is the importance of those elections that former rivals have banded together to oust the New Ottoman Caliph and his entourage. The minorities would be running by itself. The anti-Semitic constitution of the New Ottoman caliph should require that parties obtain at least 10% of the national vote to enter parliament, a law that favors larger parties. A new bill recently allowed the formation of election alliances like those described above, which will allow smaller parties like Felicity to win some seats in the legislature if their alliance as a whole crosses the 10% threshold. If the opposition alliance performs as expected, and the minorities might gets over 10% of the popular vote, the ruling Bleached Party could lose its majority in parliament. So who would win? The new Ottoman caliph was hoping to catch his opponents by surprise when he called for a vote, but attendance at ruling party rallies has been lack luster, and the new ottoman Caliph would not appear to be at the top of his game. The economy has also caused headaches, with the new Ottoman lira falling in value against the dollar, concerns mounting over the long-term health of the economy, and fears over the Central Bank’s independence. Still, the new Ottoman Caliph was the most popular, quasi holy man and politician, and is likely to win the presidential race enough to make him caliph. Polls would have been notoriously unreliable in the country, but for then it looked like he could easily win the first round, but without an outright majority.Actually there should some opponents to stop the Anti-Semitic New Ottoman Sultan/Caliph who has been planning a Islamic terror induce war against who might endure second-round race against M.I or M.A WOULD still favors the president, but was increasingly looking too close to call. It will depend on whether the opposition can draw away conservative and nationalist voters, as well as minority voters angry about the New Ottoman Caliph’s alliance with the nationalists. Also, there was a very real possibility that the new Ottoman Caliph could win the presidency but lose parliament to the opposition, which has promised to roll back the constitutional amendments passed last year. But, under those same amendments, the new Ottoman Caliph could dissolve parliament-if that notorious caliph could dare fight against the mafia type whopping experts of the Nationalistic ready to give a good trash to the new Ottoman Caliph and if the legislature could call new presidential elections in response. According to some ruling party officials, that’s exactly what The Notorious New Ottoman Caliph might do, which would give his party a chance at a do-over, but plunge the country into uncertainty.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-29-2018 at 05:51 AM.

Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 06-29-2018 at 05:55 AM.

”Lo! Let's go on!

By M. SOLZHENITSOF*

CHAPTER III

FINALE

Since the readers of the author namely one are here…... one might have a small favor to ask. More people are reading the Jerusalem by SOLZHENITSOF than ever but hacking attempts of TURCO-Islamic terrorists of the new Ottoman Caliph across are speeding up. And unlike many news novels having been being published through literary circles, one hasn’t put up a pay-wall-one would want to keep our writing as open as The Literature Network can. So the readers of the novel-JERUSALEM can see why the author namely one need to ask for both the readers' and The Literature Network's help. The Author's namely Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF’s independent, investigative novelist approach should take a lot of time, wasting money in Prof. MES's Clinic and hard work to produce. But he would do it because he believed the Jewry's perspective matters-because it might well be the readers perspective, too. If everyone who reads his novel, who likes Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF's ultra modern style in The English-Russian Literature based on The English Written Word and Russian modern romanticism, helps to support it, his future would be much more secure.The author namely one called gently one's shadow. The harness of the life in one's new flat in Jerusalem lay in a heap between the shafts of the wooden cases, but there was no trace of or of the piebald horse of the mites'-subsisting within the carpet-leader. The frightened clucking-not audible of course-of the hens belonging to the mites disturbed in the hencoop mixed with the woman spider's shrieks that still came not more audible from downstairs in the farmhouse available. "What the hell shall I do?" one was asking oneself when one caught sight of the tall figure of one's shadow outlined in the bright kitchen door and pointing the kissing the light coming towards one to change the dimensions of one. Just as the kissing blow blazed away one ducked into the kitchen and out through the window looking at the street.Big shot leader of the secret Islamic terror whined over there beyond the streets of Jerusalem-The eternal capital city of Israel, yes beyond it in the United States the people tasted the death inspired by the Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN whose palace in Pennsylvania/The USA should have been remembered by all of the readers! Annapolis journalists killed in 'targeted attack' on Capital Gazette (6 hours ago) Media caption Police describe how the shooting at the newspaper office ended A gunman has opened fire at a local newspaper office in Maryland, killing five people and injuring others in what police said was a "targeted attack". Staff at the Capital Gazette in Annapolis said the attacker, armed with a shotgun and smoke grenades, shot through a glass door into the newsroom. US media have named a suspect held by police as Jarrod Ramos. He is reported to have unsuccessfully sued the newspaper group in 2012 for defamation. Police have not confirmed a motive. They said a white male suspect in his late 30s was taken into custody at the scene of the shooting and was being questioned. The English Written Word and Russian Romanticism induced Novelist Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF of The Smash Words Publication has been said to be looking into "violent" threats might have been enchanted by The Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN through his preaching based on the Islamic Good Deed inherited by his prophet who had taught the goodness of killing enemies, and, being ready to be killed for the sake of heaven. Furthermore the inspectors were told that the attack had been made against the Capital Gazette via social media."This was a targeted attack on the Capital Gazette," said William Krampf, deputy chief of Anne Arundel County Police. He added that the gunman "entered the building with a shotgun and looked for his victims as he walked through the lower level". County executive Steve Schuh told CNN that the suspect was hiding under a desk in the building when police officers arrived "within 60 seconds" of receiving news of the incident. He said there was "no exchange of fire". Journalists describe terrifying gun attack. Reality Check: Are journalists increasingly under attack? The Capital Gazette publishes several local newspapers, including a daily called The Capital, which has a history dating back to 1884. It is owned by the Baltimore Sun Media Group. The Baltimore Sun reported that police gathered outside Mr Ramos' house on Thursday after the attack. It said the alleged suspect has a "long-running feud" with The Capital over a 2011 report on a criminal harassment case against him. The victims have been identified by police. They are: Wendi Winters, 65, reporterRebecca Smith, 34, sales assistant Robert Hiaasen, 59, editor Gerald Fischman, 61, editorial writer John McNamara, 56, reporter and editor Author and Miami Herald columnist Carl Hiaasen paid tribute to his brother, who was killed in the shooting, calling him "one of the most gentle and funny people I've ever known". Report End of Facebook post by Carl Hiaasen Speaking to reporters, Mr Krampf said an item "we believed to be an explosive device" had been found at the premises and destroyed. He said it turned out to be a smoke bomb. He added that more than 170 people had been escorted safely from the building, which houses other businesses. 'War zone' Staff at the Capital Gazette's titles were left reeling from the shooting, but vowed to put out an edition on Friday. "There is nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while you're under your desk and then hear the gunman reload," tweeted reporter Phil Davis. Mr. Davis described the shooting at the newspaper's office in Annapolis, just east of Washington DC, as being "like a war zone". He said that people were still hiding under their desks when the gunman stopped shooting. "I don't know why. I don't know why he stopped," he told the Baltimore Sun. Chase Cook, a reporter, tweeted: "I can tell you this: We are putting out a damn paper tomorrow." President Donald Trump was briefed on the attack. He tweeted that his "thoughts and prayers" were with the victims and their families. White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders later condemned the attack on "innocent journalists doing their job".The author namely one would like to be off as fast as his legs could carry him across the oat field of the Islamic Press of The New Ottoman Caliph's mass media or rather the medium of garbage. At last, without any breath in one's body, one scrambled over a rail fence of the Caliph's hackers full of briars that not able to tear one's face or hands and lay flat in an ergonomic dry ditch in the middle of one's bed to rest. There could be nobody following to hack one.A few minutes ago the Islamic hackers threatening the novel in the preparation of approaching to the vey part-Finale, wearing the admonition induced words against red badge of communist terror and green coats ISIS-Islamic State militants supplied with heroine or cocaine by the New Ottoman Caliph, plotted the death of one of the democratic leaders of The Europe and it is likely that the plan even to assassinate Putin or Trump if one of two president was hatched at the same time or soon afterward... It must have been moonlight fair tonight upon the shooting areas of The USA wherefrom the fields there comes the breath of newly mown hay through the sycamores the candlelight should have gleamed on the banks of the non-criminal areas for away Catalonia police clashed with several thousand citizens carrying black flag spectators become dizzy while protesters ate orange breaking record that made the security forces insane while the uncle spider and the flies played the battle of Trafalgar in the bathtub and the water made wavy sounds if not leaked down through the drawing room ceiling and it was altogether too bad but in Kalinin Gardens were still hale and hearty although so very old came to tea and we saw the uncle spider first through the window with its reshaped face for it should get hurry...And one of the uncle mite's whiskers and aunty said it was a sailor's rolling gait and the uncle mite was carrying a box under his arm and for the flies alongside spiders could see them-those cannot be seen by human as the author namely one cannot do it- so their mite terriers barked and here was a certain Mrs. MITESSON came to tea and she took a tool looking like a CD Player out of a black box and put a disc on it, say the mite made gramophone and they pushed back the tea-things off the corner of the table Be careful not to drop it now they scratch rather hearsay... Why an ordinary sewing needle would do madam but they all have special needles and we got to talking about democracy in Togo or in the country of the new Ottoman caliph and the football fans drank so much vodka after every match played the World Cup in Russia and because they wouldn't like to killed all those poor fishes in the North Sea and they wounded the situation of being in love with wounding, applauded each goal smelling shot up very carefully so as not to break the spring twitters and the trickster went rasp..Yes, the author namely one was a blue-white apparel oneself from the time one was a little shaver not much bigger in one rose to be the boss neighbor of mites on the first David's ironclad the warrior and one could dance a hornpipe yet uncle spider and one had a mariner's compass in white and blue on the back of one's hand and ones nails looked black grinding noise in the little black horn came for one might have been met as if one were The King while one's love in Jerusalem that had been the capital city of King David when the sun was still on the rise its beauty quite bedimmed its light. So radiant were one's eyes during the noon united within the midday and the pickets of mites turned back a wagon loaded with several kitchen chairs on its way to the mission of carrying the pieces of papers fire thereon one has written down the notes and whereon the Novel's Finale were based. The chairs it might be reported, were ordered for the convenience of the author detailed on finishing mission... alongside the duty of three big mites were congratulated before the lunch, and a grand parade is proposed here in which president Trump should ride so that he can be seen by the citizens of Israel. At the head will be a caged the skeleton of a diplodocus recently explored after hiring a dozen aerologists and several non-qualified men.The fossil diplodocus would be given an hour's started for the hills then the packs will be set on the trail and President Trump who treated Jerusalem with utmost respect should follow in pursuit three Iowa students start auto trip to Jerusalem thereon It's midday son light fair tonight upon the corner wherein the author namely one has run into the group of the Israeli girl soldiers yesterday one cherub every five minutes market for all classes of real estate continues to be healthy with good demand for medium size ateliers sites residence and business properties court bills break labor The World Football Cup in Russia-2018 Argentina and Germany were smashed teams guard oilfields Great Russia tended to become empire like in the days of the Caesars like Augustus poem got rich husband eat less said Tesla Edison rich checker players would have not fallen dead when one drew royal flush charges graft in Abraham Lincoln lake romance of two yachts having been defeated ended not labor feud betwixt MESSI and RONALDO run all over Albion colorful flags in Kaliningrad...The unconscious opponents would yield to Trump in the case of the president's vigorous and vigilant deeds to make the World's Intellectuals to approve the truth saying "Jerusalem is and will be the eternal capital city of Israel while a spider mom held its baby of virility and hyper energy related to forty hours families evicted by bursting water-main and the good Gulf Arabs from the fields there comes the breath of new mown hay through the sycamores the eco-or rather led-bulb was gleaming. Go it go it said one oneself the headmaster of the mites when one was running up the field kicking the round ball footer-in Kaliningrad of the Russian Federation-wherein the Russia 2018 called it in The World Cup and afterwards it was time to walk study and one felt good because the author namely one had said oneself "Lo! Go it" inasmuch as one said there's one's shadow come and one had teeth like Mickey Mouse in the cartoons and a turn coup nose and a Mr. President's suit and one said "Who are you going to vote for in one's new flat-in Jerusalem-polls? And one said oneself "I do not know and one stuck one's chest out and said I mean who your folks for the hero of Jerusalem just situation..." And one said President Trump the other American's hair was too much light brown and one stuck one's fists up and one's nose turned up and one said-afar of course-president for Trump want to fight against anti-Semitism, huh?All tremblingly a mite might have said the author namely one for the right path going to the truth remarking who's got one single pence for hot coke similar to ginger beer, and there wasn't any deal that time elopers bind and gag; is released by dog when or new tsar-Putin facing not revolt of The World Cup's beaten teams paralysis stopped the fanatics' knife by the stroke of a pen the absolute monarchies of Europe passes into history miner of The Hill Valley and freak advertiser of New York first high-way might die sent to genuine bride well for stealing plastic bride on the banks of the Hungary's jar away ext morning soon after daylight one limped not out of a heavy shower into the railroad stations at all traffic controls of Russia. There was a big swag bellied spare footballers hutch burning in exiting within the stadium thereof the ticket agent's window was closed. There was nobody in sight. Used the footballers to take took off first one drenched shoe and then the other and toasted their feet till their socks were dry. And their blisters should had formed and broken on each heel and the socks stuck to them in a grimy scab. He put on his shoes again and stretched out on the bench thereafter they immediately they were asleep. Was The new Ottoman's Caliph a monarch? No he was nobody...The Author namely one run into the study and began to listen to The Cairo Radio: "Here is the Radio Cairo. As our correspondents have reported from the ministry of internal affairs it has been BY ATEF ABDEL HAMID (Government of Cairo) announced Feb. 6 that the city will rename SELIM I STREET in eastern Cairo's El ZAYTOUN district. The new name was yet unknown, but it is unlikely to be that of another Ottoman sultan. SELIM I was the ninth ruler of the Ottoman Empire and the 74th Caliph of Islam who conquered Egypt in 1517 in the battle of RIDANIYAH. Also called SELIM the Grim, he was known as much for his military success as for his rage that spared neither his ministers nor the residents of the cities he conquered. It is believed that the street was named between 1805 and 1848, during the rule of Muhammad Ali Pasha, who decreed that streets would take rulers' name. The decision to rename the street came about after M.SABRI ad-DALI, a professor of contemporary history at the HELWAN University in Cairo, wrote a report about the problem and demanded a change from the governor's office. Dali said that it was not right to name a street after a man who conquered Egypt and left it a province of the Ottoman Empire for 400 years, killing thousands of Egyptians defending their land. SELIM I also executed the last MEMLUK SULTAN, TUMAN Bay, and dissolved the Egyptian army." The author namely one, the head of the public polls in the new flat of one's in Jerusalem, was currently eager to be holding community discussions with residents, intellectuals and historians to choose new name s for the places in The Mideast once occupied by the Ottoman Army. Furthermore ASSEM ad-DASSOUKI, a professor of contemporary history at the Faculty of Arts in HELWAN University, told Al-Monitor, “The decision is intended to correct the mistake, a common one, of naming streets and squares after conquerors who invaded the country and killed its people. There is a great difference between SELIM I and AMR IBN al-AS , who led the first Muslim Conquest of Egypt in A.D. 640 and fought the Byzantine Empire but did not kill Egyptians.” He added, “Egypt’s claims that SELIM I is a murderer aren’t recent.In fact, the Author namely one, whose considerations covered the period influenced by the occupation read about the atrocities committed by SELIM I when his soldiers fought Egyptians and MEMLUK forces in mosques. SELIM I’s men killed these people, and they even threw Egyptians from minarets. How could we possibly immortalize the name of such a tyrant?” One using the pieces of papers in the kitchen noted that there were no objections to the name because of that notorious sultan foreign provenance so one maintained there should be no problem with naming streets and squares for foreign figures who served to humans to some extent and one called for a wider reassessment of street names and squares in Egypt, where chaos reigns and names run rampant. But for the researchers on Turkish affairs at the Al-AHRAM Center for Political and Strategic Studies, the decision is emblematic of the strained ties between the two countries so that one could have told oneself, “This decision cannot be separated from the situation of Egyptian-Turkish relations since 2013, after the Muslim Brotherhood was toppled and Abdel Fattah al-SISI took over. Turkey considered this change a military coup, and it still insists on this description. As a result, diplomatic representation between the two countries witnessed a setback, with the two countries withdrawing ambassadors and keeping the diplomatic ties at charges d 'AFFAIRES level. The economic relations also deteriorated between the two countries, and political tensions escalated. Egypt, for instance, recognized the Armenian genocide three years ago and objected to The New Ottoman’s military operation in Syria.” On noted, “SISI won the general elections after having run for a second term in the presidential elections scheduled in March, amid huge political debate about the electoral process. Meanwhile, The New Ottoman Caliph was also benefitting from this political climate, as the parliamentary and presidential elections have be held in 2018. Since he won, he would remain in power until 2023,” one admitted on the paper and yet knew that it couldn't be any kind of power sustainable. One understood that changing street names in Cairo was also linked to the conflict between areas of influence in the Middle East. Egypt has allied with Cyprus and Greece to capitalize on their energy resources since 2014 and to limit Turkey’s influence in the eastern Mediterranean basin and hamper its strategic, military and economic moves in disputed areas. Turkey joined forces with Omar el-BASHIR's Sudan to build a military base on SUAKIN Island to serve The New Ottoman Caliph’s expansionist goals and expand that notorious Caliph's military influence in the Red Sea. The Egyptian authorities have recently worked to tarnish the image of the old sultans who were widely popular in Egypt for being Muslim caliphs. The latest step to change the name of the street comes as an attempt to tarnish The New Ottoman’s image, according to the author namely one. One added to one's notes written down on that The New Ottoman was using its soft power to bolster its image and serve its regional and international expansion of influence. The New Ottoman Caliph/President-as Ottoman sultans have done-have entered every Egyptian house through a popular Turkish TV series. The series "ERTUGRUL" which glorifies Ottoman sultans, enjoys the highest viewership ratings in Egypt. One thought “Egypt also has soft power in The Middle East, but it is not exploited in the same way. Especially The New Ottoman Caliph/President has succeeded in exporting TV series dressed with the sauce of primitive IQ feces and religious and historical films that suit the Muslim world to cement The New Ottoman Caliph/president’s ideology of putting his poor-breadless, twitching in behaviors devoid as modern education-the leader of the Muslim world and appointing him as caliph for Muslims.The Author namely one has listened to the the vital importance announcement from the Radio Cairo in the study of one's new flat in Jerusalem. The program maker introducing the debut of the special cultural hour for the listeners who were assumed to be tuned to the Radio Cairo at that time: "Egypt has two-thirds of the world’s antiquities. Compared to Turkey, it has historical and intellectual heritage spanning more than 7,000 years. But Egypt is not using the soft power that could bolster its role.” Meanwhile a famous art critic TAREK AL-SHENAW told Al-Monitor, “Changing the names of streets will not bring anything new. People will always remember the initial name, unless the new one is powerful and closer to them. For instance, Queen NAZLI square, named after the mother of King Farouk, was changed to Ramses Square after the July 1952 revolution to eradicate the traces of the monarchy. The leadership of the revolution erected the great statue of King Ramses to cement a new mental image of the square.”What? Egypt! What Egypt while one tall in brown suit was speaking to oneself about the eternal capital city of Israel? One tried to raise one's head but one was not sleepy and sitting down before the clavier to carry on with writing The Novel-Jerusalem if not standing up still. One admitted that the uncle spider was shouting "Hey, boy, you better let every non-professional agents find every countries-including Egypt-of the mankind in Jerusalem!" One returned to him who has come back to the kitchen of the new flat of one's in Jerusalem one have run into the Israeli Girl Soldiers thereof in the street that could be seen from the windows of one's kitchen, and said "you have a voice I'd not been hearing before through your action, And yet you are sleeping now!"One went to the mirror, shut one's eyes and opened his eyes and sat up. "Jeez, I thought I were a GAZAN terrorist waving the red flag of The New Ottoman Caliphate" There was not a square shouldered young man in blue denim shirt and overalls was standing over him, one's image was looking one as one looked at one's image and saw not a stranger. One thought, "I thought I'd better wake me up-if I am a sleepwalker for the provocative agents of The New Ottoman Caliph so frigging tough in agitating GAZAN terrorists against the innocent Israelites!" and added "Thanks." One stretched one's arms. One's feet and arms were not so swollen but because of spending time within one hundred square meter a flat so that one could hardly use them in sustaining significant gestures. "Gosh, I'm stiff." cried one "Say, if none of us each had not a quarter I know not a dump where we could get a bully breakfast if we wouldn't behave in a mood based on laziness." After a moment one mumbled "I got limitless dollars to be used in my journey" smiled one slowly.Delirium.... Delirium....Only Delirium for a while....Lets read through.., then... Because of the author's namely one's readers are here…... one might not have a small favor to ask. More people aren't be able to be reading the Jerusalem by SOLZHENITSOF than ever but hacking attempts of TURCO-Islamic terrorists of the new Ottoman Caliph across are not also to be speeding up. Why like many novels based on to have been being published through literary circles, one has to put up, yes to put up a pay-wall-one would want to keep our writing as open as The Literature Network can do it. So the readers of the novel-JERUSALEM can see why the author namely one need to ask for both the readers' and The Literature Network's help. Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF’s independent, investigative novelist approach should take a lot of time, wasting money in Prof. MES's Clinic and hard work to produce, huh? YEP! YEP! Remember please: he would do it because he believed the Jewry's perspective matters-because it might well be the readers perspective, too. If everyone who reads his novel, who likes Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF's 'COLLAGE' induced style in The English-Russian Literature based on The English Written Word and Russian modern romanticism, helps to support it, his future would be much more secure. The shadow of author namely one called one, didn't it? Why? Because-ah people must not begin an English Sentence with the word 'because- the real youth begin after 50 years old and-alas!-the people could learn it after sixties even at that age would be apt to live youth. Such unwritten laws of the life in one's new flat-even if this statement remarking some meaningless wooden cases-ought to be repeated-in Jerusalem lay in a heap between the shafts of the wooden cases, and instead of the statements remarking otherwise there was a lot of traces of or of the piebald horse of the mites'-subsisting within the carpet-leader while there might be no leader at all. (Repeating nonsense for the sake of sense.) Then why should the reader forget the patch of the worn-out story: The frightened clucking-not audible of course-of the hens belonging to the mites disturbed in the hencoop mixed with the woman spider's shrieks that still came not more audible from downstairs in the farmhouse available. "What the hell shall I do?" one was asking oneself when one caught sight of the tall figure of one's shadow outlined in the bright kitchen door and pointing the kissing the light coming towards one to change the dimensions of one. Just as the kissing blow blazed away one ducked into the kitchen and out through the window looking at the street. Big shot leader of the secret Islamic terror whined over there beyond the streets of Jerusalem-The eternal capital city of Israel, yes beyond it in the United States the people tasted the death inspired by the Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN whose palace in Pennsylvania/The USA should have been remembered by all of the readers! Annapolis journalists killed in 'targeted attack' on Capital Gazette (6 hours ago) Media caption Police describe how the shooting at the newspaper office ended A gunman has opened fire at a local newspaper office in Maryland, killing five people and injuring others in what police said was a "targeted attack". Staff at the Capital Gazette in Annapolis said the attacker, armed with a shotgun and smoke grenades, shot through a glass door into the newsroom. US media have named a suspect held by police as Jarrod Ramos. He is reported to have unsuccessfully sued the newspaper group in 2012 for defamation. Police have not confirmed a motive. They said a white male suspect in his late 30s was taken into custody at the scene of the shooting and was being questioned. The English Written Word and Russian Romanticism induced Novelist Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF of The Smash Words Publication has been said to be looking into "violent" threats might have been enchanted by The Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN through his preaching based on the Islamic Good Deed inherited by his prophet who had taught the goodness of killing enemies, and, being ready to be killed for the sake of heaven. In the era of New Ottoman Caliphate SOLZHENITSOF had warned the world's intellectuals of the abducted children of the minorities in the country. Furthermore the inspectors were told that the abductions were being made systematically by the gang of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN to steal the organs of the little angels-especially their kidneys-and had been used in The Children Organ Trafficking organized and fully fulfilled by the security forces of The New Ottoman Caliphate wherein the Caliph/president was been trained as a ruthless butcher. The New Ottoman Caliph-the enemy of the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-was the student of the same GULEN who had ordered the 15th July 2016 Coup d'état against the Caliph/President. And yet in the case of The Children organ trafficking why should The New Ottoman Caliph put an end to the position of the grand culprit of GULEN? The open animosity and the hidden cooperation between GULEN and The New Ottoman Caliph couldn't been declared by The Turkish Media directed by the caliph but via social media."This was-the children organ trafficking-yes, was the most violent attack targeted on the human rights," said Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF, deputy chief of the unseen Universe County Police founded by Alexander Solzhenitsyn. Quiz....Quiz....Quiz....Quiz....Whether did he add that the gunman "entered the building with a shotgun and looked for his victims as he walked through the lower level or didn't he? County executive ST. SC. told CNN that the suspect was hiding under a desk in the building when police officers arrived "within 60 seconds" of receiving news of the incident, didn't he? Why while he said there was "no exchange of fire" did the journalists describe terrifying gun attack? Reality Check Again!): Were journalists increasingly under attack or not? The power of bulletin published several local newspapers, including a daily called T. C., which has a history dating back to 1884. Should be the date 1884 or 1984? It is owned by the B. S. M. G. Did The Baltimore Sun or the Baltimore Moon report that police gathered outside Mr. Ramses' house on every weeks day before and after the TURCO-Islamic hackers attacked TLN. Was it said that the alleged suspect had got nothing similar to an arm nor anything like a personality... "Long-running feud" with The Judeo-Christianity Capital a 1011 or 2011 report on a criminal harassment case against the terrorist hackers. There were no victims to have been identified by Israeli Girl Police patrollers. They were: Sarah, 25, reporter Rebecca S., another Rebecca, 34 etcetera... , 34, the brother of one of the Israeli Girl soldiers-sales assistant-Aaron Hiaasen, 39, the father of one of the girls-editor-Isaac F., 61, editorial writer Franz F., 56, reporter and editor Author and Russian Middle Essex Herald columnist Joseph H. paid not tribute to anybody's brother for who had neither a brother nor a sister born or died in anyplace open to public activities, huh? Who was calling whom "one of the most gentle and funny people I've ever known". Should the Israelites believe the GAZAN to be an explosive device" had been found at the premises and prevented in their way of terror, should not they? Which of the two groups of speech highly likely certain there: The Statements or the questions?One of the innocent Jewish boy said the TURCO-Islamic flag carried ostentatiously by a GAZAN terrorists turned out to be a package of bomb. He added that more than 170 people had not been escorted safely from the area that has been threatened by the new Ottoman Caliph's red flags, which houses near to the war zone other businesses. 'War zone' Staff along with Muslim Horror Producers' titles were left reeling from the shooting, but vowed to put out an written bloody preaching on every Friday. "There could be nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while the Israeli Girl Soldiers were in trenches then hear the GAZAN terrorists backed by the notorious new Ottoman Caliph reload," tweeted reporter Sarah. Respectable Franz described the horrific events at the some newspaper's office Jerusalem, just at the city central of Jerusalem, as being "like a war zone". He said that people were still hiding under their dinner tables when the GAZANs stopped shooting. "I don't know why. I don't know why they might not have stopped teasing peaceful Jews," he told the author namely one. A certain Mrs. and Mr. Cook, the reporters, tweeted: "We could tell the world's intellectuals this: We are not going to put out any damn articles tomorrow. And yet President Donald Trump ought to be briefed on the attacks of GAZAN terrorists. Still the president of The USA tweeted that "thoughts and prayers" were with the victims and their families. Quiz....Quiz....Quiz....White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders later condemned every Islamic terror attacks on "innocent Jews living in the promised land of Israel and its eternal capital City " didn't she? Quiz...Quiz...Could anybody here remember this: "The author namely one would like to be off as fast as his legs could carry him across the oat field of the Islamic Press of The New Ottoman Caliph's mass media or rather the medium of garbage. At last, without any breath in one's body, one scrambled over a rail fence of the Caliph's hackers full of briars..."The let The Second AB (Answers and Questions Bag) of the earth well known so far works: If it was possible to tear one's face or hands and lay flat in an ergonomic dry ditch in the middle of one's bed could it be easy to rest. Remember: There could be nobody following to hack one. A few minutes ago the Islamic hackers threatening the Prof MES SOLZHENITSOF's novel-Jerusalem in the preparation of approaching to the vey part-Finale, wearing the admonition induced words against red badge of communist terror and green coats ISIS-Islamic State militants supplied over drug trafficking directed by the New Ottoman Caliph who had plotted the death of one of the democratic leaders of The Europe and it is likely that the plan even to assassinate Merkel or Macron if one of two president was hatched at the same time or soon afterward... It must have been-at least-twilight fair every time upon the shooting areas of The Europe wherefrom the fields there comes...err...what... O Gosh... Refraining something same as the breath of newly mown hay through the sycamores the candlelight should have gleamed on the banks of the non-criminal areas for away European security forces or rather anti-terror teams ought to be ready to clashed with several thousand Muslim workers from the country of the new Ottoman Caliph's country ready to carry black flags the very names of Allah and Mohamed printed upon them say nothing of the good citizens would become dizzy while protesters might try to behead the Germans or French people. Who then should have eaten orange breaking record that made the security forces insane while the Muslim workers in The Europe could be create horrific scenes...Ah! The author namely one remember the uncle spider and the flies played the battle of sea wars in the bathtub and the water made wavy sounds if not leaked down through the drawing room ceiling and it was altogether too bad but in Kaliningrad Stadiums were still hale and hearty although so very old came to an icy cup of coke and they saw the great footballers so much near for the first time in their livesThe author namely one happened to look through the window with one's reshaped considerations for one should get ready before the happiest days...One remembered, "And one of the uncle mite's whiskers and aunty said it was a sailor's rolling gait and the uncle mite was carrying a box under his arm and for the flies alongside spiders could see them-those cannot be seen by human as the author namely one cannot do it- so their mite terriers barked and here was a certain Mrs. MITESSON came to tea and she took a tool looking like a CD Player out of a black box and put a disc on it, say the mite made gramophone and they pushed back the tea-things off the corner of the table!" One ought to be careful not to drop attention and wishful thinking even near to be called greedy situation if not avarice then they scratch rather obligatorily stated a statement far from hearsay... Why an ordinary piece of paper would do madam but they all have special subjects over them and we got to writing about notes to be written down about the country of the new Ottoman Caliph and the football fans drank in Kaliningrad-as mentioned before-so much vodka after every match played the World Cup in Russia and because they wouldn't like to kill all the avarice in the sportive heart and nobody should have not wounded the situation of being in love with wounding, applauded...err..what is it... "each goal smelling shot up very carefully so as not to break the spring twitters and the trickster went rasp...Yes, the author namely one was a blue-white apparel oneself from the time one was a little shaver not much bigger in one rose to be the boss neighbor of mites on the first David's ironclad the warrior and one could dance a hornpipe yet uncle spider and one had a mariner's compass in white and blue on the back of one's hand and ones nails looked black grinding noise in the little black horn came for one might have been met" as if one were Lionel M. while one's being in love with football far from Jerusalem that had been the capital city of King David as the King The Author whose sun was still rising!The author namely one would utter those descriptions-changing only the celebrities-again: "So radiant were one's eyes during the noon united within the midday and the pickets of mites turned back a wagon loaded with several kitchen chairs on its way to the mission of carrying the pieces of papers fire thereon one has written down the notes and whereon the Novel's Finale were based. The chairs it might be reported, were ordered for the convenience of the author detailed on finishing mission... alongside the duty of three big mites were congratulated before the lunch, and a grand parade is proposed here in which both president Macron an German Chancellor Merkel should ride so that one could be seen by the citizens of Israel. At the head will be a caged the skeleton of a diplodocus recently explored after hiring a dozen aerologists and several non-qualified men." The fossils-no matter belonging to the oldest ancestors of canines or to the dolphins-might be given an hour's started for the hills then the packs will be set on the trail and President Trump Macron of France who treated Jerusalem with utmost respect should follow in pursuit three Sorbonne students start auto trip to Jerusalem thereon It's midday son light fair tonight upon the corner wherein "the author namely one has run into the group of the Israeli girl soldiers yesterday one cherub every five minutes market for all classes of real estate continues to be healthy with good demand for medium size ateliers sites residence and business properties court bills might change every break of labor The World Football Cup in Russia-2018 Argentina and Germany were smashed" so that the other teams guard oilfields Great Russia tended to become empire like in the days of the "Caesars like Augustus poem got rich husband eat less said Tesla Edison rich checker players would have not fallen dead when one drew royal flush charges graft in" Lionel MESSI-his aura romance of a pair of crampons having been-as having been mentioned before- defeated ended not labor feud betwixt footballers...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-06-2018 at 03:31 PM.

FİNALE

By M. SOLZHENITSOF*

CHAPTER III

FINALE.....FINALE.....FINALE....

The author namely one stood with his hands in his pockets, one's back to the lukewarm windows looking carefully at the other side of the kitchen's double square plus-one called that queer geometrical term for one couldn't remember the word rectangle at the instant- shape stolen from the eyes with its brown and white wide strips on the surface. Look! One gave one of one's myriad descriptions in vain from the point of making any contribution of the mankind's productivity so that having got angry with one's smashed English scalded one oneself: "What are you doing?" Thereupon came one's witty remark: "As I'm from the Arcadia of Zionist soul I'm dealing with the matter of The New Ottoman's Flag thereof my mind has been warned ye know I'm on the bum more or less. From the other side or as an aside, say, notwithstanding wherefrom you are doing what you have been doing from the very beginning?" Answer: "I'm also asking this question as other Zionists used to ask!" "Golly-may G..D forgive me, I wish I knew. I had a job till the instant my adolescent had begun." "Resigned?" "Say, suppose we go eat that breakfast." "That's slick. I didn't eat yesterday...My name's neither one nor the author but the Zionist asking who was himself and what had he been doing!Then it was the time to try and find The New Ottman Flag in the narration ahead:The Israeli-Palestinian conflict may no longer be high on the agenda of world affairs, but it has taken over the campaign before and voting on June 24, when The New OttomanCaliph / President hopes to be re-elected to a more powerful presidency. On Friday, The New Ottoman Caliph called a large political rally in support of Palestinians and gathered leaders of the 57-member Organization for Islamic Conference in Istanbul for a summit meeting to protest the deaths on Monday, the same day President Trump moved the United States embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, a step many had hoped would come with a peace settlement. “As Muslims we do not and cannot do anything other than denounce,” The New Ottoman Caliph told the crowd of thousands waving Turkish and Palestinian flags and guests who included the Palestinian prime minister. But he warned, “One day the mistakes of this administration will rebound on America.” Since the deaths in Gaza Turkey’s diplomatic feud with Israel has deepened daily. Both countries have recalled ambassadors and consuls in an escalating tit-for-tat, and ministers have joined the fray with saber rattling in interviews with the news media. The New ottoman State’s newspapers, most of which are pro-government, have been filled with the issue, headlining The Caliph’s namely President's stern stance against Israel and championing the Palestinian cause.The Zionist asker asking the mankind's help to return to the eternal capital city viz. Jerusalem of all Israelis Zionist or not...The fellers call me neither The Author nor one. I am not exactly on the bum, ye know. I want to see the world. I guess I'm going to have to see the world just now," said the author namely one, "But I was not born in Jerusalem, and yet "Back to that place" as if getting into there after opening, say a screen door of a train of which railroads one could see the Islamic terrorists' flags https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=t...w=1344&bih=708 while the railroad men's boarding house down the road they were met by a smell of croissant and coffee and even chocolate cake! What after that? Look and see the horse toothed queer woman with a rusty mimics set places for them. "Where do you Zionists work? I don't remember seeing you before." The author of the novel-Jerusalem namely one answered metaphysically from a distance hard to define within ten kilometers "I worked down to the chairs thereupon within the kitchen of my new flat in Jerusalem thereupon I used to write down my momentarily notes" said one and added "Would the terrorists like all Gaza Strip sops shot within some weeks because of the probability that the superintendent could blow out the terror chiefs' brains. Don't they know that all the well trained Israeli girl warriors could behave like a well civilized superintendant? May not be our Zionist friends better be treated with respect? I have got huge money, and I could not think that I could buy respect!" When one said, waving a dollar bill in the face of the New Ottoman Flag carriers from a distance worth of being taken into account. One sensed somebody shouted at one "Well, if you got the money I guess you'll pay all right so everybody would wish you bon appetite" applauding one in a smile!"Sure, continued the author of the novel-Jerusalem namely one "cakes and cream chocolate and cream are not only things I'll pay like millionaires," They filled up on coffee and hominy and kosher cheese and eggs and big heavy white baking powder biscuits, and by the end of breakfast for which one shouldn't pay money but mere imagination because of laziness one had gotten to laughing so hard over one's own stories of one's life as a haughty Zionist in getting or rather getting not breakfast and loves that the no waitress asked one if they'd been drinking. Ike kidded her into bringing one each another cup of coffee without extra charge and then one imitated as if one fished up two mashed cigarettes from the pocket of one's pajamas. "Have a nail for my horse's shoe?" asked uncle spider over his mimics "You can't smoke here," buzzed the fly. The missus won't stand for smoking." One asked rapidly "All right. who that missus?" adding "bright eyes, we'll skidoo. How far am I going, do ye know?" One through the inspiration of the mites imagined they are making comments half baselessly "Well, you are headed for the Mediterranean Coasts near to Antioch. That's where my folks are . . ." He mumbled, "So you're from Antioch, are you?" YEP' I'M GOING TO MAKE A SEA-COAST HOLIDAY; SO CIAO FOR ONE NINE DAYS!
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-08-2018 at 06:38 AM.

I'm going to a mediterranean nine days long holiday!
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-08-2018 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post

FİNALE

By M. SOLZHENITSOF*

CHAPTER III

The author namely one stood with his hands in his pockets, one's back to the lukewarm windows looking carefully at the other side of the kitchen's double square plus-one called that queer geometrical term for one couldn't remember the word rectangle at the instant- shape stolen from the eyes with its brown and white wide strips on the surface. Look! One gave one of one's myriad descriptions in vain from the point of making any contribution of the mankind's productivity so that having got angry with one's smashed English scalded one oneself: "What are you doing?" Thereupon came one's witty remark: "As I'm from the Arcadia of Zionist soul I'm dealing with the matter of The New Ottoman's Flag thereof my mind has been warned ye know I'm on the bum more or less. From the other side or as an aside, say, notwithstanding wherefrom you are doing what you have been doing from the very beginning?" Answer: "I'm also asking this question as other Zionists used to ask!" "Golly-may G..D forgive me, I wish I knew. I had a job till the instant my adolescent had begun." "Resigned?" "Say, suppose we go eat that breakfast." "That's slick. I didn't eat yesterday...My name's neither one nor the author but the Zionist asking who was himself and what had he been doing!Then it was the time to try and find The New Ottman Flag in the narration ahead:The Israeli-Palestinian conflict may no longer be high on the agenda of world affairs, but it has taken over the campaign before and voting on June 24, when The New OttomanCaliph / President hopes to be re-elected to a more powerful presidency. On Friday, The New Ottoman Caliph called a large political rally in support of Palestinians and gathered leaders of the 57-member Organization for Islamic Conference in Istanbul for a summit meeting to protest the deaths on Monday, the same day President Trump moved the United States embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, a step many had hoped would come with a peace settlement. “As Muslims we do not and cannot do anything other than denounce,” The New Ottoman Caliph told the crowd of thousands waving Turkish and Palestinian flags and guests who included the Palestinian prime minister. But he warned, “One day the mistakes of this administration will rebound on America.” Since the deaths in Gaza Turkey’s diplomatic feud with Israel has deepened daily. Both countries have recalled ambassadors and consuls in an escalating tit-for-tat, and ministers have joined the fray with saber rattling in interviews with the news media. The New ottoman State’s newspapers, most of which are pro-government, have been filled with the issue, headlining The Caliph’s namely President's stern stance against Israel and championing the Palestinian cause.The Zionist asker asking the mankind's help to return to the eternal capital city viz. Jerusalem of all Israelis Zionist or not...The fellers call me neither The Author nor one. I am not exactly on the bum, ye know. I want to see the world. I guess I'm going to have to see the world just now," said the author namely one, "But I was not born in Jerusalem, and yet "Back to that place" as if getting into there after opening, say a screen door of a train of which railroads one could see the Islamic terrorists' flags https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=t...w=1344&bih=708 while the railroad men's boarding house down the road they were met by a smell of croissant and coffee and even chocolate cake! What after that? Look and see the horse toothed queer woman with a rusty mimics set places for them. "Where do you Zionists work? I don't remember seeing you before." The author of the novel-Jerusalem namely one answered metaphysically from a distance hard to define within ten kilometers "I worked down to the chairs thereupon within the kitchen of my new flat in Jerusalem thereupon I used to write down my momentarily notes" said one and added "Would the terrorists like all Gaza Strip sops shot within some weeks because of the probability that the superintendent could blow out the terror chiefs' brains. Don't they know that all the well trained Israeli girl warriors could behave like a well civilized superintendant? May not be our Zionist friends better be treated with respect? I have got huge money, and I could not think that I could buy respect!" When one said, waving a dollar bill in the face of the New Ottoman Flag carriers from a distance worth of being taken into account. One sensed somebody shouted at one "Well, if you got the money I guess you'll pay all right so everybody would wish you bon appetite" applauding one in a smile!"Sure, continued the author of the novel-Jerusalem namely one "cakes and cream chocolate and cream are not only things I'll pay like millionaires," They filled up on coffee and hominy and kosher cheese and eggs and big heavy white baking powder biscuits, and by the end of breakfast for which one shouldn't pay money but mere imagination because of laziness one had gotten to laughing so hard over one's own stories of one's life as a haughty Zionist in getting or rather getting not breakfast and loves that the no waitress asked one if they'd been drinking. Ike kidded her into bringing one each another cup of coffee without extra charge and then one imitated as if one fished up two mashed cigarettes from the pocket of one's pajamas. "Have a nail for my horse's shoe?" asked uncle spider over his mimics "You can't smoke here," buzzed the fly. The missus won't stand for smoking." One asked rapidly "All right. who that missus?" adding "bright eyes, we'll skidoo. How far am I going, do ye know?" One through the inspiration of the mites imagined they are making comments half baselessly "Well, you are headed for the Mediterranean Coasts near to Antioch. That's where my folks are . . ." He mumbled, "So you're from Antioch, are you?" YEP' I'M GOING TO MAKE A SEA-COAST HOLIDAY; SO CIAO FOR ONE NINE DAYS!
    After a Little While The Author namely one began to recite some verses on had learnt by heart when one had been a little child: Resist The Arch Satan, firm in good deeds, knowing that if one's deeds perverted and one's good deeds turned into something otherwise the same kinds of controversial echoes of household behaviors would be being experienced by wardrobes, sweethearts, flies, Frigidaire, mites, pieces of papers throughout the habitat of one's or rather in the new flat of ones in Jerusalem. And after you have suffered a little while, the love prevailing on the earth of all grace, who had called you to the ability of loving overall the eternal glory in Love, and the Jurisdiction belonging the Justice of The Most Omnipotent Judge would restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish one's efforts in the way of existence one could try and build again. One should have written those-one have remembered and recite-down on the little pieces of papers of Jerusalem-the eternal capital city of The Sons of Israel who were experiencing various kinds of trials under the threat of Islamic Terror. They were being attacked, teased, and threatened, and their trials should not have been affecting their faith. They shouldn't be afraid, and they were taught having to tempt to respond to the Muslim terrorists but not showing malevolence. Most serious of all and foundational to the Zionists hunger on the path of life in Jerusalem other problems, as a result of the trials they were experiencing they were not be apt to be questioning their Zionist experience. The Author’s namely one stated purpose in one of one's writings having to exhort the threatened Zionists to persevere and not lose heart in their trials and to declare to them “This is the true grace of being in The Love with living in Jerusalem. Stand firm in it” One’s recipients needed to understand that the experience of the true grace of Zionism-Loving Jerusalem should have involved sharing in that love where of feedback would be sufferings as well as sharing in the eschatological glory namely Jerusalem. So The Author namely one exhorted the household of one's new flat in Jerusalem to stand firm in that true grace of loving Jerusalem namely Zionism.

AFTER THE DEBUT OF FINALE...(1)
    The Verses telling the evil of Turkey Soviet directed by KEMALISTS-Stalinist Reds, Secret TURCO-Islamic Terrorists i.e. GULENISTS in the past and having to be ruled by The New Ottoman Caliph/President then for every day and night would be in a paragraphs or rather pieces of writings on pieces of papers being lain all over the chairs-on the sitting and even on the backing parts of those tools-in the kitchen of one's new flat in Jerusalem thereby the Zionists great love for living in Jerusalem-the eternal capital city of all Jews. At the end of every pieces of writing written down on the piece of papers that planned to contain some final exhortations concerning the appropriate conduct for suffering The Innocent Jews under the subtitles quoted from the World Press and the formal conclusion of the distal part of the body to be labeled FIN!

MEMO: NOTES OF GINZBURG-A DELETED ZIONIST
    "Ginzburg is not a writer for every taste. But in the end, this reminiscence is an affecting and serenely powerful work, an intelligent and lapidary addition to more searing portrayals by the likes of Primo Levi, Alberto Moravia and other Italian chroniclers of the experience of Fascism and the war. One moment in Ginzburg's book illustrates its unobtrusive effect. It is 1943; Mussolini has been killed, and the Germans have occupied Italy and begun to round up Jews. One night Ginzburg's Russian-born husband, Leone Ginzburg, a leading anti-Fascist journalist, does not return home and she suspects that he has been arrested. The next morning one of Ginzburg's family friends, the typewriter magnate Adriano Olivetti, comes to tell her that Leone has indeed been taken away by the occupying Germans. He urges her to flee with her children. ''I shall always remember, as long as I live, the great comfort it was to me that morning to see his familiar figure, which I had known since my childhood,'' Ginzburg writes. ''And I shall always remember his bent back as he stooped to collect our scattered clothing and pick up the children's shoes in a humble, kindly attitude of patient compassion.'' It is precisely by directing the reader's attention to that seemingly irrelevant detail, the wealthy friend bending over to collect the children's shoes, that Ginzburg grounds an inconceivable moment in the inescapable and irremediable grip of reality. The passage in which she relates her husband's arrest comes not in a chapter about him but in one about the man she always knew as Adriano and how the occupation had turned him into a kind of vagrant, walking ''with the dragging, solitary gait of a tramp.'' A few pages earlier Ginzburg describes the atmosphere at the eccentric publishing company where several of her best friends worked. The publisher himself (she does not identify him by name, but it was Giulio Einaudi, who was later to publish all her books) had hung a picture of Leone on the wall. Then, almost as an afterthought: ''Leone had died in prison, in the German wing of Regina Coeli prison in Rome, one icy February during the German occupation.'' In a brief preface to ''The Things We Used to Say,'' Ginzburg avows that she has ''invented nothing'' and has changed no names and altered none of the events she describes. Still, she says, the narrative is ''full of gaps'' and there ''are also many things which I remember but have omitted to write about, including many which concern me personally.'' Why Ginzburg leaves some things out and puts other things in is a secret that went with her to the grave. But her overall intention is not difficult to fathom: she wanted to reproduce her observations in the pristine form they had when she made them as a young woman, without adding any of the knowledge or perspective that came later." THEN...What should one do? Here you are: The Author namely one would rather exhort GINZBURG-The Jew to be vigilant because there were a spiritual battle, and The Arch Satan is seeking to destroy the Mankind by means of the abhorrent tools of Fascism, Communism and the like. But the readers of GINZBURG namely the other Jewish author needed not be terrified by The Arch Satan’s roar in the regimes similar to Turkey Soviet having got both red and green wings; they could resist the evil totally by remaining steadfast in the faith faithful to love, and after they have suffered Goodness would deliver them. The command to “resist” all Satanic personalities at the beginning and at the peak of the life that should serve notice that especially the innocent Jews who were engaged in spiritual warfare with the forces of evil. The resistance represented by this verb shouldn't be passive but rather should be active resistance. The next words that have given the means by which one resists the Satanic attacks of The Muslim Terrorists by being firm both in love and faith. This kind of active resistance would not doing great works for Jerusalem; instead it should be firm, persevering both love and faith.The Author namely one remembered that one was writing the longest Collage Type Novel and felt that ''The Things We Used to Say'' was-an evocation of memory in the style of Proust's pen-something focused on words, the everyday expressions of family members not similar to the household of one's new flat in Jerusalem from the point of sense and thought in another words tasting or smelling for the reality perception should be on them instead of sensing and tasting. And yet it would be an evocation of memory without alteration: no subsidies, no commentary, no adulteration while GINZBURG presented the household encircling the habitat of that author were all living and suffering body on the contrary of the situation of that shared the ones having to make the little but active society under the roof of one's new flat in Jerusalem from living to non-living one's with an almost ruthless lack of intolerance in the case of being devoid of sentimentality. Actually one's wardrobe or uncle spider, were all prominent professors of behavioral sciences and an anti-Fascist, entirely assimilated by the mentality of Zionism based on Jewry ready to fall in love with Jerusalem. Moreover "GINZBURG depicted him in his private domain as an anxiety-ridden, crusty, demanding man full of odd prejudices and opinions, intolerant of his children's interests and yearnings." On the contrary of the other author the author's namely one's mother wasn't far from the gloomy face peculiar to the antic Hebrew madams, lacking excessive cheerful mimics, and yet in the same way slightly daft, self-indulgent woman, not as Jewish as having to be recorded in the population documents based on the World's Hebrew! After so many similarities both authors said things like: ''We are not bored. There's nothing worse than being not bored forever. If only I could have a hard job of authorship.'' Eventually they portrayed their family's ordinary life-the father accusing his children of being donkeys and calling most others yahoos or half-wits; some of their brothers or sisters always fighting; her sister having been reading and understanding Proust. Then there would be the devastating events of the New Ottoman Caliph's rise to power over invasion or deeply trespassing the borders of Syria and Iraq in order to be making war exercises before invading Jerusalem.There might be no possibility that a kind of normal life shouldn't returns during which the authors' old habits would reappear. But as GINZBURG and the author answering to the name "One" made clear, after the initial joy everything came to be shadowed by the inescapable recent past so that ''The time that followed was like the aftermath of intoxication,'' they would rather have written of the period after the end-of-the-war against the evil-fascism, Islamic terrorism etcetera-euphoria, ''a time of nausea and languor and weariness, and everyone felt themselves in one way or another deceived and betrayed, both those who lived in the real world and those who had found, or at any rate imagined that they had found, the means to describe it. So, alone and dissatisfied, everyone set off down their own road once more.'' Actually both of the authors describing the world outside themselves, but they were also describing their own sense of bereavement and solitude as lonely Zionists whose determination to remember the petty details was an obstinate refusal to allow themselves to be swept away by politics or war or someone else's idea of meaning or even on the contrary of all evil induced possibilities to be carried away by ones' own enthusiasm.The Author namely One cried: "Zionists demonstrate such persevering faith in simple acts of loving LOVE and being LOVE Lover. This was clearly had been chosen of the way of existence in the Novel of Jerusalem you have been reading already! Therefore let those who suffer according to the Lover’s will would entrust your souls to a faithful existence-The Jewry while doing good.” So one entrusted one's life to Love by “doing good.” The clues that should give the motivation for such active resistance against The Anti-Semitic attacks and Hamas Terror backed by The New Ottomans. The logic of the author’s namely one's argument was that since one's readers would know that all followers of the Lover of Jerusalem namely The Zionist follow Moses and Aaron not in suffering but in gaiety as well as Love's glory, and they should be encouraged both in their sufferings and enjoyments so that they should persevere. One knew that the steadfast faith in love for Jerusalem affiliated sufferings would be actually an indication of the reality of their relationship with that eternal capital city of The Jews. And they might ask what kind of sufferings was one The Author namely One talking: Talking about in the novel or rather its new fragments? SOLZHENITSOF explained that all sufferings one experienced in the path of tending to love Jerusalem that the lovers of Jerusalem-The Zionists, say their sufferings, whether they are sufferings resulting directly from one’s Zionist witness or not. One has been writing, “What turns sufferings into sufferings within and for The Love was not how intentional our obstacle producers were, but how faithful we were. If we were the nearest to whom had been loved by the other Zionists, then what befalls us was for His glory and for our good, whether it was caused by lover or loved”

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-18-2018 at 05:07 PM.

FİNALE

By M. SOLZHENITSOF*

CHAPTER III

AFTER THE DEBUT OF FINALE...(2)

The admonitions of The Author namely one which neither would begin the formal conclusion of the letter nor moves from the advices of overt in those statements to promises of Goodness’ deliverance. One should remark "You are responsible to resist The Arch Satan viz. GAZAN Terror by remaining steadfast in your faith that would order to The Zionist to believe in The Love, but it is The Love who delivered you. One summarized The Zionist Love life in three steps: First, the Jerusalem of all grace would call the true believer to love for the sake of salvation. 'Call' here refers to The Jerusalem Lover’s effective work of creating faith and bringing brothers to themselves in a saving relationship. 'The Loved' who possessed all grace and gave all grace should call people to the crest of the highest holy mountain like eschatological 'glory', and yet, secondly, the call of Jerusalem to embracement and glory would also a call to suffer for 'a little while' Then The Author namely one should remind The Zionist Brother of of the facts Every Jew Should Know About Jerusalem: "The holy city of Jerusalem is a focal point in Judaism and the capital of ERETZ YISRAEL, the Land of Israel. Jews all over the world would face Jerusalem while praying. It was where the Holy Temples stood, and where Jews were required to visit three times a year during the pilgrimage festivals. It is also where many important events in Jewish history occurred. Here are 15 things every Jew should know about this extraordinary city. 1. Jerusalem is the Capital of the Jewish Nation Three times a day we pray that G d “return to Jerusalem, His city, with mercy.” As Judaism’s most important city, Jews have constantly yearned to return there and reunite. This city has captured the hopes and dreams of generations of Jews. Seized by King David in the Hebrew year 2892 (869 BCE), it was established as the eternal capital of the Jewish Nation. Although the city has been captured, recaptured and razed multiple times, it will always remain our source of Torah's given capital and vice versa. No matter under whose jurisdiction the city falls, or who may or may not accept this as fact. The reality remains unchanged. Learn Why Jews-Especially The Zionist-Love Jerusalem: Essentially "Learn Why Jews Love Jerusalem" 2. The Site of Three Holy Temples Jerusalem was the site of the First and Second Holy Temples and is the designated site of the Third Temple. Forty-three years after King David captured the city and purchased the land, the first Holy Temple-in all its splendor-was completed by King Solomon, King David's son. Tens of thousands of skilled craftsmen were commissioned for this extraordinary project and it took a full seven years for the construction to be completed. The Temple stood for 410 years until it was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. The Second Holy Temple was completed by Ezra, Nehemiah, and the returnees from the Babylonian exile in the year 3412 (349 BCE). It was renovated extensively in the Hebrew year 3742 (19 BCE) by King Herod. In the year 3829 (69 CE), it was destroyed once again, this time by the Romans. Of Herod’s Temple the Talmud states, “Whoever had not seen the Temple of Herod has not seen a beautiful building in his life.” “A little while” in 5:10 echoes the mention of believers experiencing “various trials” for “a little while” in the deepest lines. That context gives the reason The Love For Jerusalem would ordain that The Zionist should experience trials and yet not sufferings!For the longest holy time of the world The Zionist had been here on earth. The reason is to reveal the authenticity of their faith leading them to love Jerusalem, so their tested and approved faith may result in praise and glory to Love at the revelations made in and around Jerusalem. Finally, the author namely one emphasized that loving Jerusalem would complete the salvation of The Zionist ad hoc. it had been their works to carry with loving The Eternal City of Jerusalem! Then one should go on with reminding the other articles of the reader: "The third and final Temple is to be built with the coming of Moshiach. May he come speedily! Learn About the Holy Temple 3. Jerusalem Is the Most Beautiful City on Earth Walk the narrow, curving alleyways of the Old City or gaze upon the hallowed stones of the Western Wall; this city is not just physically breathtaking, but transcendental. Spirituality seeps from its walls. Perhaps due to this unique blend of spirituality and physical beauty the Talmud (Kiddushin 49b) considered this city to be the most beautiful of all: Ten measures of beauty were given to the world. Nine were taken by Jerusalem, and one was distributed all over earth. Learn 8 Classic Teachings About Jerusalem 4. Jerusalem Is the Holiest Place on Earth It is for good reason that Jerusalem is called the Holy City. Jerusalem was the singular place where the paradox of spirituality and physicality was actually manifest. In the innermost chamber of the first and second Temples, in the Holy of Holies, the Holy Ark did not take up any physical space. Although a physical object, the Ark was not restricted by the laws of physics. Space and non-space were as one. When throngs of Jews gathered in the Temple during the pilgrimage festivals and bowed during prayer, there was always enough room. More: The Temple Mount As Sacred Space 5. The Meaning of Jerusalem The name Jerusalem is a combination of two Hebrew words, yireh (will see) and shalem (peace, wholeness). At the time of the binding of Isaac—which took place in Jerusalem on what would later become the Temple Mount—after the angel tells Abraham not to sacrifice his son, The Torah continues: “And so Abraham named that place ‘G d will see,’ as it is said to this day, ‘On the mountain, G d will be seen.’” In Hebrew, “will see” translates as yireh. Beforehand, this city was known as Shalem (Salem). Together these two words make Yerushalayim or Jerusalem (in English). The Lubavitcher Rebbe points out that yireh shalem also has an alternate meaning: "complete awe." Upon entering this city, a greater and more palpable awe of G d is felt. It is a city where a state of complete ecstasy, being one with the divine, is more easily attainable. More: Who Named Jerusalem 6. The Kotel in Jerusalem The Kotel Hamaaravi or Western Wall (in English), is the only structure that has remained from the Temple Mount, surviving through the millennia. It dates from the period of the Second Temple and was built by Herod the Great. According to most opinions it is actually a retaining wall of the Temple Mount. During the Six Day War it was captured by the Israeli Defence Forces. In the aftermath of that war, Chabad set up its now famous tefillin stand at the wall, enabling hundreds of daily visitors to don tefillin. As the sole remanent of the Temple structure, the Kotel has become a sacred destination for prayer. Many have the custom of writing prayers and requests on slips of paper and place them in the cracks of this ancient wall. Learn Why the Kotel Is so Important The Only Synagogue to Survive Jordanian Occupation The Tzemach Tzedek Synagogue in the Old City of Jerusalem was established by followers of the third Chabad Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel of Lubavitch, in the year 1847 CE. Following the Israeli War of Independence, Jews were cut-off from accessing the Old City. After the Six Day War and subsequent liberation of the Old City, all its synagogues (save for one) had been destroyed. Only the Tzemach Tzedek Synagogue survived. In fact, the first prayer service held in the Old City after its liberation took place in this synagogue. More: What Is a Synagogue? 8. Jerusalem Kugel Jerusalem kugel, because nothing is more Jewish than food! This dish, originating in the Holy City in the 19th century, has become widely popular. A mix of caramelized sugar, noodles and a good amount of pepper, it is the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of cholent on Shabbat day. A Great Jerusalem Kugel Recipe 9. The Largest Synagogue in the World It might not come as a surprise that the largest synagogue in the world is located in Jerusalem. Completed in the year 2000 CE, it took fifteen years to build. Serving the Belz Chassidic community, the synagogue is located in the Kiryat Belz neighborhood. The impressive structure contains a main sanctuary with seating for up to 10,000 congregants, smaller sanctuaries for weekday prayer, banquet halls and other communal facilities. It is modeled after the synagogue built by the first Rebbe of Belz, Rabbi Shalom Rokeach, in the town of Belz, Ukraine, in the year 1843 CE. The main sanctuary also contains a holy ark which can hold up to 70 Torah scrolls, the largest ark in the world. 10. The Jerusalem Talmud Is Not From Jerusalem The Jerusalem Talmud was not actually penned in Jerusalem. After the destruction of the Second Temple, Rabbi Judah the Prince compiled the the Mishnah. The Talmud consists of the debates that took place in the study Halls by the post-Mishnaic rabbis, known as amora’im. The Babylonian Talmud includes the discussions by the rabbis of Babylon—where the majority of Jews resided. The Jerusalem Talmud includes the discussions that had taken place in Israel. During this period, no Jews lived in Jerusalem—it had been razed by the Romans at the time of the Temple’s destruction and Jews were subsequently barred from living there. Rather, they lived in the northern territory. A possible explanation for its name, the Jerusalem Talmud, was the fervent hope, that soon, they would indeed be studying in G d’s Holy City. More on the Two Talmuds 11. 150,000 Jews Are Buried on the Mount of Olives The Mount of Olives, situated in close proximity to the Temple Mount, is the largest (and possibly most ancient) of Jewish cemeteries. Many Jews throughout the world seek burial there, partly due to the tradition that at the time of Moshiach’s arrival, this is where the resurrection of the dead will begin. Plots in this coveted cemetery can run into the tens of thousands of dollars.More on Why Jews Fly Their Dead to Be Buried in Israel 12. (Almost) All Buildings Are Made With Jerusalem Stone The unique look of this city is thanks to a British Civil Servant, Sir William McLean, and a Governor of British Mandate Palestine by the name of Sir Ronald Storrs. The British mandated that all buildings be faced with Jerusalem stone. Although Jerusalemites had been using this stone for thousands of years, this was the first time it was established as law. In fact, today, some of the only buildings in Jerusalem that are not built from Jerusalem stone are two replicas of Chabad-Lubavitch World Headquarters, 770 Eastern Parkway. One replica was built in the Ramat Shlomo neighborhood of Jerusalem and the other in Pisgat Ze’ev. 13. The Old vs the New Jerusalem today is comprised of a city within a city. The Old City of Jerusalem is a walled section within a modern-day city, of just under a square kilometer (a 0.39 square mile). It contains four sections: The Jewish Quarter, Armenian Quarter, Christian Quarter and Muslim Quarter. During the city’s occupation by the Jordanians after the Israeli War of Independence, the Jewish Quarter was destroyed. After it was recaptured in 1967, it was rebuilt and resettled. The Old City contains many historical sites, including the Western Wall and the Temple Mount. Surrounding the Old City is the Municipal area of Jerusalem, which is about 252 square miles in size and has a population of approximately 1.25 million. 14. Jerusalem Unites All Jews On 16 Adar, 5747 (March 17, 1987), the Lubavitcher Rebbe spoke about the uniqueness of this city. On that same Hebrew date in the year 335 BCE, the Jews who had returned from Babylonia started to rebuild Jerusalem's walls. The Rebbe pointed out that Jerusalem unites all Jews, as the verse (Psalms 122:3) states, “the city in which all are joined together.” Similarly, the Talmud teaches that when the Jews would gather in Jerusalem for the festivals, upon entering the city’s walls they would become united as one—a single entity. Watch the Rebbe's Talk15. The Six Gates to the Old City The walls of this city were destroyed and rebuilt numerous times throughout history. Today’s walls were built by the Ottomans in the 16th century, on the remains of the ancient walls. Six gates were built into these walls, with others added later. The Jaffa Gate, a main thoroughfare into the the Old City, is located on the western side of the Old City next to the Tower of David. The gate leading into the Jewish Quarter is called the Zion Gate and was one of the main entrances used by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) to recapture the city during the Six Day War. The Golden Gate (Gate of Mercy) is located close to the Temple Mount and Mount of Olives. According to Jewish tradition, the Messiah will enter Jerusalem through this gate. In order to prevent this, the Muslims sealed the gate during the rule of Suleiman." He-whose name would make the temple of temples having to be remarked by that intensive pronoun Suleiman who “himself” accentuates this, but the repetition of the several verbs at the end of the lines written in the Torah should have leaved no doubt that The Suleiman Temple ought to be accepted as The Love’s work. Moreover according to the words in Torah The Jew’s work of loving Jerusalem must have involved equipping, strengthening, and enabling believers to persevere in the faith based on peace-Shalom and establishing them unshakeable in the Love induced inheritance of The First Zionist. As an aside one remeberd that the 25th hour should have elapsed after one's arrival at one's new place in Jerusalem, and one would like to remind the reader of the colors-if not events-the first hour therein has been spent: ‘Girl soldier, come into us for a moment,’ said one with a semi-official smile of the authors, and Girl Soldier went, not without looking back at the terror teams around, behind one into a patisserie. The waitress there shut the door of the cake smelling hall and opened the window wide. In spite of the cold dews of the dawns of the Month of December, the fresh air was thoroughly hued brown with the relative warmth. It was already the end of December 2017. The Israeli girl soldier smiled towards the winter sky of Jerusalem and several people stepped out of their shadowy places and looked around for their lost happiness, astonished that sister soldier had been forgotten their spirit in her smile. ‘Where is the thing-apart from the gloomy winter sky-to inspire our old soul sought before thousand and thousand years apt to be seen as getting older excessively by the King Solomon of The temple?’ asked the middle one of the crowd grumpily to the children-playing in safety-around the Israeli girl warrior. However, the girl warrior laid her finger to her lips and then quickly and silently indicated to the crowd that they could come into the anthropologically dug trenches that could be carrying the spirit over historical smells to . So they too came and stood around her, their hands in the pockets of their somewhat worn jackets, in the street, which was already quite bright sought by the girl soldier. Then a lot of doors opening to the lane happened to seem ajar, and the father of the girl warrior appeared in his uniform-for he wasn't retired from army, with his rifle pending over his right shoulder and his bag of first aid-to be used especially in the case of wounded eyes which could be perpetually at the target of Muslim radical militants from Istanbul on the other. Then the girl, her father and other timid Jews came together, all were a little tear stained. Now and then the father pressed his face onto his daughter’s arm, and shouted at the shadows of the probable terrorists having oozed into the streets of Jerusalem ‘Get out of our Hebrew ancestors 5777 years old capital city immediately,’ And the girl warrior made a gesture of pulling open a door open, without letting go of the coward radical Islamist persons from Istanbul. ‘What do you mean with that gesture?’ asked the-before mentioned-middle person, somewhat dismayed and with grinning. The other people kept their hands behind them and constantly rubbed them against each other, as if in joyful anticipation of a great anti-Islamic terror operation which must end up in their favor. ‘I mean exactly what I say,’ replied the girl soldier and went directly with a group of innocent or rather pacifist citizens alongside two other soldier companions up to the suspicious corners in shadow and quiet. The latter-it is not easy to differ the first from this one-at first stood there motionless and looked at the end of the street wherein another road crossed it. Eventually everything seemed in a promising way as if matters were arranging themselves in a new style in her and her father's head. ‘All right, then we’ll go,’ replied a coward Muslim-male of course- militant from Istanbul and looked up at the girl soldier's father as if, suddenly overcome by humility, he was asking fresh permission for this decision. And yet the girl merely nodded to him repeatedly with an immediate fury... Following that, the terror agent actually went solely with long strides into the mid of the road trying-apparently-to hinder the natural flow of traffic at that time of the week day. His horror planning friends had already been listening for a while with their hands quite still, and now they hopped smartly after him, as if afraid that the father of girl soldier could step into that place ahead of them and disturb their reunion with their leader chosen by the dictator himself of their terror backing, fake modern republic. In the street to be preserved within its neutral peace or rather historic shalom all the citizens within the vicinity took their hats from somewhere like a mobile coat rack, but couldn't pull their canes from the cane holder for mobile wouldn't be apt to hold more places for them, and yet bowed silently, and left not the street. (....Breaking News.......Breaking News ...........Breaking News.....Three Turkish citizens detained by Israel in Jerusalem to stand trial Three Turkish citizens, detained by Israeli police on Dec. 22, will appear in court on Dec. 23, a lawyer told state-run Anadolu Agency....) In what turned out to be an entirely groundless mistrust, our Israeli girl soldier's father stepped with that mademoiselle warrior out onto some stair steps linked to a platform in the form of landing, leaned against something as if it were a railing, and looked down as the three TURCO-Islamic terrorists slowly but steadily made their way down the long, sliding pavement, disappeared on each obstacle seeming like new step or rather a step following the other say in a certain turn of the stairwell and in a few seconds came out again so that he deeper they proceeded, the more the girl soldier and his father lost interest in them, and when a street vendor with a tray on his head come to meet them and then with a proud bearing ascended the higher portions of the pavement above them, Mr. Daddy together with his warrior daughter, imitated having left something like a banister, and they all returned, as if relieved, back into the first point they have been standing thereunto they decided to pass that day resting and going for a stroll. Not only they would have decide to gain any break from work, but there was no question that they had really needed must have got. And so they have managed to find two stools to sit down at-using the composition of that apparatus induced little things the girl soldier used her knee as a table and wrote three reports of apology in the name of those three terrorist for their crime against the mankind: To the commander or rather to her supervisor, to a certain newbie under her command in her squat, and to her fiancée. During the she warrior's writing one came near to say that one was going off, for one's morning work was finished or rather was to be given start in another place. The three people whose malicious intention was apparently not to be writing any report but to rapport the innocent Israeli girls like the sister soldiers who had been seen as having written whereby one at first merely nodded, without glancing up. Only when the one was still willing to depart, did they look up angrily. ‘Well?’ asked another father and brother of another sister warrior. The stood smiling in the doorway of a peaceful Israelite's home, as if one had a great stroke of luck to report to the family of The Literature Network but would only do it if one was asked directly. The almost upright small KIPPA on at nearly the back of one's head which had irritated the three radical militants from Istanbul during their entire horror designing act, swayed lightly in all directions. ‘All right then, what do you really want?’ asked the Israelite owner of the home, who used as every citizens of Israel to show everybody the same respect from the cleaning lady to the nurse visiting the patients that were given bed rest because of the seasonal sufferings LA GRIPPE and usually respected the strangers like one much more indeed. ‘Well,’ answered one-smiling so happily one couldn’t go on speaking right away-, ‘about how that rubbish from the next horrific wave of non-innocent protestation waves should be thrown out, you must worry too about it. It’s all taken care of.’ Mrs. Warrior and both her daddy and brother bent down a paper she hold in her hand, as though it was the report written down by the other sister soldier and they were to read all writings related to all of the lady warriors of Israel inasmuch as one, who noticed that the lady Israeli workers from the soldiers to the cleaning women who would be observed-to start describing everything in detail whereas-even if every observation should be rendered- they would be decisively prevented by the ladies in charge of security with an outstretched hand, and yet since they were not allowed to explain what those respectable ladies should have remembered-in a great hurry they might be in-and called out, clearly prevented especially Hamas terror, turning towards the observer ‘TI-TA-TI, everyone,’ looking around furiously and left the place near to the patrol they had have to belong with a fearful gesture slamming door opened without permission. ‘This evening they’ll be let go,’ said two fathers, but they got no answer from either the crowd in the street or from their soldier daughters, because they seemed to have upset once again over the fragile tranquillity-attacked by TURCO-Islamic terrorists from Istanbul-they had just attained. They got up, went towards some of the shop windows and remained there, with their arms about each other. One salted them turned around in one's head in their direction and observed them quietly for a while. Then both twos-the fathers of the sister soldiers called out, ‘All right, come here then. Let’s finally get rid of new Islamic terrorists from Istanbul. And have a little consideration The Peace in Israel.’ The girls and the crowd-including one-in the street attended them at once. They rushed to the fathers of the two sister soldiers, caressed them, and quickly ended their announcements over positive feelings. Then all three-the Islamic terror agents from Istanbul left the neighbourhood wherein the street would stretch between the horizons of happiness and hope together. The capital city of Ancient Hebrews and modern Jews would do it forever.viz. would impose hope and happiness upon the mankind in Jerusalem. Yes it should be something like Shalom in the capital city since they had not done for millenniums in the present time and the past and took the non-high speed train into the open air outside the city to the ulterior station-Shalom. The spiritual vehicle in which antic Hebrews were sitting by themselves was totally engulfed by the peace through warm war. They talked to each other if they would not attend the three times prayers in the temple covered by the concrete shadow of AQSA Mosque, tending to be buried by its own soil...Then what about the future prospects of constructing Shalom in Jerusalem? President Trump must have discovered that on closer observation these were not all good for humanity: Shalom and Jerusalem, for all two had covered peaceful people from Russia to America, about which they had not really questioned each other at all! The scene there-if life is not a high tech induced theatre-was extremely favourable and with especially promising prospects from the point of peace viz. shalom, Jerusalem viz. the oldest capital of Israel, and the mankind viz. the anti-terrorist existence that should be being fed by all religions. The greatest improvement of the people's interaction in the situation-as told here-at this moment, of course, had to come from the changes of dwelling, knowing each other….etcetera, etcetera!

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-20-2018 at 07:16 AM.