Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help!!!!
    The official hackers of the Turkey Soviet are hacking my texts in being installed into my novel daily!!!
    What is the Turkey Soviet?
    The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!
    Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help!!!!

SOLZH!

SEE BELOW PLEASE: I CANNOT EDIT MY POSTS

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    The male drilling and pumping apparatus of Twos in One-The Love Hunter charged-in the bed to conquer the pit of the mating student girl18+ secreting vaginal mucosa cells afloat in the oddly perfumed liquid-time and time again but could not break the squares mad of his genital hairs-say no matter the numerical advantage the giant cilia composition made of the colliding parts pertaining to both sides. Drilling and pumping could help for fortunately the fire within the blood circulation through the veins of the mating sides was too accurate to do some serious coloured sexual intercourse positions damaging the historical impressions of traditional coitus. Waves of drilling and pumping by the male mating apparatus in/out and caused the sexual secretions flowing about the genital hairs turned the public coitus in a mess, and actually the more pumping there was, the more of an amount of semen scattered it became liable to be used in the kitchen to cook sperm omelette. At some point finally the mating student girl18+ could no longer bear the horrible pumping the fringes of vulva were inflicting and rushed back over orgasm, her extremities disorganizing whatever stood in their proper way!

The official hackers of the Turkey Soviet are hacking my texts in being installed into my novel daily!!!
    The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!

SOLZH!

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    What comes of what has been being narrated then; huh? If the latter-what, who ?- didn’t break right away the male genital organ's hertz would help out followed by a kissing scads that would overtake the female pit, and break or at least shake the bed and the onlookers peeping through the peephole on it. Then bed in it mating ones would change from embracing to twos in one or rather threes in one and charge in, finalizing both the ejaculation and orgasm. So as one could see it so happened that every strength of the genital organs to have taken in sexual intercourse happened to have a very hard counter in the saliva, vaginal secretion, and semen. The main striking force of the male drilling and pumping apparatus- the pit, say vulva would be faced with a task they simply could not solve-breaking the male hertz to be calculated over trembling. When that failed (and it always did) the twos in one and the mating student girl18+ namely mating persons-drilling, pumping, and trembling people- were in turn faced with tasks they could not solve.

What comes of what has been being narrated then; huh? If the latter-what, who ?- didn’t break right away the male genital organ's hertz would help out followed by a kissing scads that would overtake the female pit, and break or at least shake the bed and the onlookers peeping through the peephole on it. Then bed in it mating ones would change from embracing to twos in one or rather threes in one and charge in, finalizing both the ejaculation and orgasm. So as one could see it so happened that every strength of the genital organs to have taken in sexual intercourse happened to have a very hard counter in the saliva, vaginal secretion, and semen. The main striking force of the male drilling and pumping apparatus- the pit, say vulva would be faced with a task they simply could not solve-breaking the male hertz to be calculated over trembling. When that failed (and it always did) the twos in one and the mating student girl18+ namely mating persons-drilling, pumping, and trembling people- were in turn faced with tasks they could not solve.

SOLZH!

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    What is the Turkey Soviet?The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!

SOLZH!

SOLZH!

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    What is the Turkey Soviet?The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!

SOLZH!

TURKEY SOVIET IS THE ONE AND ONLY RACIST, ISLAMIST TERROR STATE THE SWORN ENEMY OF BOTH THE EAST AND WEST EUROPE!

Before The declaration of Turkey Soviet's ISLAMO-FASCIST President TAYYIP ERDOGAN-The Student of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-Caliphate Islam was construed through the attacks against Mosques: THE ATTACKER HAS BEEN LISTENING TO BOSNIAN MARCH-Try and catch the Islamic Terror Music after the 1.26 seconds within the video attached- FOR HE WAS TRAINED AND PAID BY BOTH GREEN WING BASED ON ISLAM AND THE RED ONE BASED ON KEMALISM OR RATHER THE SUCCESSOR OF LENINISM! To what SOLZHENITSOF attract your attention? Turkey Soviet had two wings: First ISLAMO-FASCIST terror and North Korea type communism wherein the humanist obligation would wait to be able to survive-over annihilating the SECRERT TERROR INSTITUTIONS of fake enemies/real comrades ERDOGAN and GULEN instead of the deep, secret and bloody but invisibly invincible threat of Anti Judeo Christianity induced TURKEY SOVIET!

NEWS FROM THE SEXOLOGY REVOLUTION

A SCIENTIFIC NOVEL By Prof. MES* SOLZHENITSOF

*Mustafa Erdogan Surat Mesolzhenitsy/Russian Romantic Novelist
    (See his masterpieces in GOOGLE under the Title:
    "Smashwords Solzhenitsof"

PART II
    Chapter VI

The discovery of the recently-known-through my pen's skillfulness- Turkey Soviet, from the year of 1938 viz. the death date of humanist general Ataturk, evidently caused big evil, has given infliction to Christian and Jewish socio-economy induced dream namely liberal thought and liberal life. The twin capital cities of The Turkey Soviet, say Ankara and Istanbul are besieged today by-politically organized-all sorts gangs hidden in the darkened organization schemes of The Turkey Soviet using some puppets as native leaders: Its early phase of statehood the red generals and after the collapse of The Soviet Union the Muslim butchers namely the secret Islamic Terror Boss F. GULEN and his student-The New Ottoman's Caliph ERGODAN who had given the start to having got the people standing near to the Judeo-Christian Culture persecuted and even executed by the security forces, military and paramilitary units, leading some to speculate that one half of the Turkish people couldn't have been true friends of The eastern and Western Europeans, Jews, Americans, Australians and the like. In 2019 March-16th March 2019-a well trained Bosnian Muslim Terror Agent type butcher from The Europe was shooting mosques in New Zealand and he was listening to a Bosnian Islamic Terror March as could be heard in the 1.26 seconds of the video SOLZHENITSOF sent to the pillars of states of the liberal world and the caliph ERGODAN did so in the meetings linked to his fraud induced election campaign over tantrums, perhaps because of the fact that the New Zealand shootings had been...After a while it must have been narrated by somebody that The Heroes and Heroines of The public Coitus said, "After us we should not left any affliction more harmful to people than regular and traditional love makers' narration." So narrated a certain 'Aisha: The things which rhythmic mating chains to be peeped freely were mentioned before us (and those were): a hyena, a jackal and an asexual look on a face when observing public coitus. I said, "You have compared us (provocative asexual attackers) to hyenas and jackals. O Gosh! I could see the Love Hunter praying while we used to lie in (our) places between that of his and the onlookers. Whenever we were in need of something, we disliked to sit and trouble the hero of the public coitus revolution. So, we would slip away by the side of his belly near to the drilling and pumping apparatus created not only for the females' zest." Once The Sexual revolution Hero's shadow went out to the nearest tomb of a people who had been in love of love making to offer the prayer. Then he passed by the lady onlookers peeping public coitus and said, "O lady peepers! Give alms to the people engaged in the public coitus as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you fond of peeping mating instead of mating." They asked, "Why is it so, O The World's Public Coitus Revolution Leader?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your drilling and pumping mates. I have not seen anyone more deficient in public intelligence and public coitus than you. A aoitus sensible man could be led astray by some of you."When, what huh? Then or rather when the clock has been beating the impending hour one women asked, "O The Love Hunter! What is deficient in female hyenas intelligence and public coitus?" He said, "Is not the evidence of the women's pits couldn't be equal to the drilling and pumping apparatus of the men?" Everybody replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in the senior-male naturally-jackals intelligence. Isn't it true that a lady hyena can neither pray nor fast during her famine or rather sexual hunger time?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in both jackals and hyenas." And yet when a lady hyena engages in public coitus, she sells a part of her person. In the market one buys merchandise, in marriage the male buys neither the genital ARVUM MULLERIES nor some part of dried meat. As in any other bargain and sale, only useful and ritually clean objects may be given in dower even in the world of hyenas and vice versa from the point of the word in the lexicon of jackals for marriage is secret mating or public coitus, the latter being derived from the same verb making love. (To have sexual intercourse): Mating open to be peeped is also used to denote the marriage contract-if there were-amongst both the hyenas and jackals These are eight things what things for the God sake. The first, marriage, is the root and rest are consequences. Each has a linguistic meaning and usage which we will mention in its proper place while mating linguistically means intercourse and is used as a metaphor for the contract no matter betwixt hyenas, jackals or mankind. In technical usage, it is actual for the contract-needed in engaging in traditional or non-traditional and metaphorical for intercourse. It is used in custom to mean to mean intercourse as the heroes and heroines of the Public Intercourse Revolution say, "Until some male hyena or jackal or even man marries a husband other than him," and so it is known from this that mating open to be peeped is used for intercourse between any monsieur hyena, esquire jackal or a male human and female woman. Open mating in the sense of sexual intercourse is only permitted in the non-civil code of the nature by one of two matters: the contract of mating or sexual intercourse let free by the words of the nature, "those who guard their private parts-except from their pairs or those they own as darlings, in which case they are not blameworthy in the bed neither peeped nor not."As an aside everybody should remember that some ones reported The love Hunter's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saying to the invokers of curse: Your account is with Sexual Revolution. One of you might be a liar. You have now no right neither over the female hyenas nor the lady jackals beside the women. 'He said: The Love Hunter Messenger of the sexual intercourse novelty induced spirit, what about my wealth (dower that I paid the women in the bed of public coitus just as at the time of marriage)? Everybody should reply: You have no claim to wealth but the honour of heroic leader of the sexual revolution. If you tell the truth, it (dower) is the recompense for your having had the right to intercourse with women', and if you tell a lie against them, it is still more remote from you than they would be. The mating student girl18+ said in her narration: The Twos in One- The Love Hunter who engaged in public coitus alongside me reported to the onlookers peeping our mating through a peephole on the wife of the Pushkin's beloved city Erzurum's Mayor ' that he had heard the love hunter saying: I heard the girl (Love Makers be pleased with them) saying that the people engaged in public coitus (may lust and zest be upon them) had said it; also (forbidden not are) women already married, except those whom love hunters both hands possess. Thus has The heroes and heroines ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, -never-not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no tort on you. Surely, the heroes and heroines of the public coitus revolution were ever all-knowing, all-wise. Narrated not by any rabid jackal or a hyena suffering from rabies the father of gentlemen-who could he be indeed?- said that while he was sitting with the love hunter he said, "O Love Hunter! We get female hyenas and jackals captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their non-available prices, what is your opinion about engaging in coitus interrupted by apllaud with them?" The Love Hunter said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which the cosmos has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence." And yet somebody looking like a hyena or a jackal: "Traditionally love making are overseers over the mating pairs to be peeped while mating, by reason of that wherewith the leader of the coitus revolution hath made one of them excel over another, and by reason of that which they expend of their substance. Wherefore righteous surely, the hero and heroines are ever all-knowing, all-wise. Narrated The Hyena-what? A Hyena?-: that while he was sitting with The Jackal's public coitus leader he said, "O Ladies' beloved body containing the male apparatus to drill the female's pit and to pump it while mating! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus not interrupted by applaud?" The Leader of the public coitus revolution said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which the cosmos has destined not to exist really out of the mating place say the bed, but will not be able surely to come into existence." Then came the probability of anti-thesis: "lady Hyenas are overseers over male ones, by reason of that wherewith the cosmos hath made one of them excel over another, and by reason of that which they expend of their substance. Wherefore righteous lady hyenas wouldn't be obedient as male ones, and were watchers in the ones-who have got the drilling and pumping apparatus- yes in the ones' absence by the aid and protection of love. And those hyenas who had no wives whose refractoriness ye fear, exhort them, and avoid them in beds, and yet not beat them; but if they obey you, seek not a way against them; verily the cosmos is ever lofty, grand."Actually if one would fear that one cannot act equitably towards hyenas, jackals or mating pairs orphans, then make love with such women as seem good to one in the act of public coitus to be engaged in together according to the principles of sexual intercourse revolution, two and three and four; but if one should fear that one would not do justice (between them), then (making love) only one or what your right side genital hairs in the depths of the possess; this might be more proper, that one ought to not deviate from the right course. That certain 'Aisha (The love hunter be pleased with her) reported that the onlookers peeping her mating, the darling slave of sexual intercourse no matter either traditional or non-traditional, lived with the public coitus heroes and heroines and the families in their houses. She (i. e. the daughter of nobody came to the love hunter (may peaceful lust and adultery be upon him) and said: He-who?-has attained puberty as men attain, and he understood what they should have understood, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something rankled in the heart of nobody, whereupon the sexual intercourse revolutionists (may peaceful public coitus linked lust be upon him) said to her (whom): Suckle him-or maybe her-and you would become unlawful for him-or highly likely-,and (the rankling) which nobody and everybody should feel in one's heart would disappear.Someone returned and said: So we suckled the traditional love maker, and what was there in the heart of disappeared. A'isha ( May The Goodness be pleased with her) reported: The love Hunter (may peace be upon him) married neither the mating student18+ nor me when I was sixteen years old, and I was admitted to his bed when I was nineteen years old. Another person has informed us that the fathers of the two girls have narrated that the Hunter of Love (Peace Be Upon Him) had sexual intercourse with the mating student girl in the bldg. of the municipality of the Pushkin's Beloved City-Erzurum. When the love hunter came out of the semi official bedroom assigned for mating free to be peeped by the onlookers, the other girl of nineteen years old was sitting at the main gate of the municipality bldg. (behind the locked door). She told the love hunter, "O The revolutionary leader of Sexual Revolution, do you do this in the bldg of the municipality and during my turn? The Love Hunter said, control yourself and let me go because I make her a temporary wife to me." She said, "I do not accept, unless you swear for me!" That mating male was holiness he said, by the spirit of Public Coitus "I will not contact her again."
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 03-01-2020 at 09:36 AM.

The male drilling and pumping apparatus of Twos in One-The Love Hunter charged-in the bed to conquer the pit of the mating student girl18+ secreting vaginal mucosa cells afloat in the oddly perfumed liquid-time and time again but could not break the squares mad of his genital hairs-say no matter the numerical advantage the giant cilia composition made of the colliding parts pertaining to both sides. Drilling and pumping could help for fortunately the fire within the blood circulation through the veins of the mating sides was too accurate to do some serious coloured sexual intercourse positions damaging the historical impressions of traditional coitus. Waves of drilling and pumping by the male mating apparatus in/out and caused the sexual secretions flowing about the genital hairs turned the public coitus in a mess, and actually the more pumping there was, the more of an amount of semen scattered it became liable to be used in the kitchen to cook sperm omelette. At some point finally the mating student girl18+ could no longer bear the horrible pumping the fringes of vulva were inflicting and rushed back over orgasm, her extremities disorganizing whatever stood in their proper way!
    BREAKING NEWS!!!! THE MOST CORRECT SCIENCE HISTORY PROMISES US THE LAST TURC-RUSSIAN LONGEST WAR (HIGHLY LIKEY TO BE LASTING AT LEAST FOR 6-7 YEARS!!! Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF has said that that promise of the author that had been forbidden by TURCO-ISLAMIC SOVIET REGIME in the way of narrating new thing in the future novelties that would be prevailing over humans' future sexual life over a novel to have chosen The Pushkin's Beloved City as the story place. And yet to ISLAMO-FASCIST TURKEY SOVIET peace itself should be invalid from the point of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's ignorant student, namely The Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN it should not become a violation...

Essentially the mating people have rights over their style of coitus and they have rights over male drilling apparatus and female pits. They have the right that the strangers should not defile your bed and that they should not behave with open unseemliness. If they do, sexual intercourse revolution might allow you to put the male drilling apparatus and the female pit in separate rooms and beat them but even with severity. If they refrain from these things they have the right to their kissing and licking with kindness. Lay injunctions on each other kindly, for they were guardians with you having no control of their persons. The people have taken them as a trust from the love hunters, and mating ones have the enjoyment of their persons by the words of the mating pairs, so understand…Time to tear down the divides interview in-highly likely-all the tabloids, online publication remarking "The Love Hunter (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat both his male drilling apparatus and the female pit's clitoris as beatin a husband and a wife." BREAKING NEWS!!!! THE MOST CORRECT SCIENCE HISTORY PROMISES US THE LAST TURC-RUSSIAN LONGEST WAR (HIGHLY LIKEY TO BE LASTING AT LEAST FOR 6-7 YEARS!!! Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF has said that that promise of the author that had been forbidden by TURCO-ISLAMIC SOVIET REGIME in the way of narrating new thing in the future novelties that would be prevailing over humans' future sexual life over a novel to have chosen The Pushkin's Beloved City as the story place. And yet to ISLAMO-FASCIST TURKEY SOVIET peace itself should be invalid from the point of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's ignorant student, namely The Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN it should not become a violation...Essentially the mating people have rights over their style of coitus and they have rights over male drilling apparatus and female pits. They have the right that the strangers should not defile your bed and that they should not behave with open unseemliness. If they do, sexual intercourse revolution might allow you to put the male drilling apparatus and the female pit in separate rooms and beat them but even with severity. If they refrain from these things they have the right to their kissing and licking with kindness. Lay injunctions on each other kindly, for they were guardians with you having no control of their persons. The people have taken them as a trust from the love hunters, and mating ones have the enjoyment of their persons by the words of the mating pairs, so understand…Time to tear down the divides interview in-highly likely-all the tabloids, online publication remarking "The Love Hunter (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat both his male drilling apparatus and the female pit's clitoris as beatin a husband and a wife."

SOLZH!

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional

SOLZH!

Part III
    Chapter I

Then-'then' of course huh?-an asexual peeping one-peeping through a peephole on the semi official bedroom assigned to The Sexual Revolution experiments rendered by The Public Coitus of The Mating Student Girl18+ and The Twos in One amongst the onlookers led by The Wife of The Pushkin's Beloved City-Erzurum-its mayor-so when the spirit calling everybody to engage in public coitus in the places-like malls streets, theatres, somewhere called shrine anyhow, train stains, wharfs, war fronts etcetera, etcetera-open to the free observation of the people therein came and talked: at the time when the girl climbed over the love hunter over a gigantic exposure of her hips trembling high rate hertz 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman living in paradoxes and satisfying with the absurdity induce mating as much as the love making and yet suffering women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!...From the other side a certain lady Leila's people said, ’What a bad thing you have done! You are a self-respecting woman, but the Twos in One, say The Love Hunter who should be treated with respect a womanizer. Seek an annulment from him.’ She went back to the band of male love makers with whom she had been shared mating to be peeped by everybody for gratis and asked them to revoke the public coitus and the felt the obligation comply with her request...." Another one-highly likely the same one-remarked in the form of inquiring: "Was it the darkness of your shadow that I saw in front of me who engaged in public coitus with you in a concentration camp the people were to know?" And someone said: "Yes. He-who for the God's sake, who?-struck me on the chest while mating before the very eyes of the onlookers which caused me pain, and then said: 'Did you think that both love as an abstract element of humans' life and love hunter would deal unjustly with you?..." The father of the Public Coitus (Zeus be pleased with him) then got up went to 'A'isha (Zeus be pleased with her too) and slapped her on the neck, and love makers stood up before the mating student girl18+ and slapped her hips erotically saying: "You ask The love hunter (may peace be upon him) which he used to share open and hidden mating chains at ever phases of life-viz. taking a stool, drinking coke, and playing football and the like does not possess...." -The mating student girl18+ asked the twos in one for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. The Love Hunter remarked "But I am your partner in public coitus...You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I engaged in public coitus with you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of underwear, and I said to her, 'Uncover your pit so that I could be drilling and pumping it,' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Zeus, then it must happen....." For example, take a look at this bit of anti-vandalism introducing The Mankind mating in the street! "Narrated A. B. (Who could he or she be?): During the genital organs' battle of mammals, destine shared by every mating ones to be peeped by the onlookers benefited every living creatures including Corona Virus with a Word (I heard from the Public Coitus Revolution Leaders). When the love hunter heard the public news that the people of the Public Coitus had made the daughter of nobody their onlooker (ruling onlookers), ever said, "Never will succeed such a sexual group as makes a woman their onlookers' leader." All in a while everybody said too."Don't "play" with Public Coitus Revolution!"Essentially there happened an instantly sparkling inquiry: "Those who believe are stauncher in their love for The Creators of Sexual Revolution, huh?" An instant reply: " Oh, that those who do evil had but known, (on the day) when they behold the bedroom free to be peeped, that power belongeth wholly to The Creator of Public Coitus, and that The Love Hunter won' be severe in punishment but reward! (On the day) when those who were followed disown those to share public coitus who followed (them), and they behold the semi-official bedroom, and all their aims neither collapse with them nor with others, namely strangers... Strangers? YEP!..Those who might be stranger ought to be called as others in the bedroom. So "And those who were but followers of the heroes of sexual intercourse revolution will say: If a return were possible for us, we would own our genital area hairs open to be peeped before them even as they have disowned theirs so. Thus will the creator of the sexual intercourse revolution show them their own-even-genital organs as not any anguish not their looking at while peeping through the semi official peephole, and they will not emerge from the fire of public ejaculation and generalized orgasm even if the nature the mom would rather shout at us over hurricanes 'O mankind! Eat of that omelette made of ejaculation and orgasm linked gluing liquids which is lawful and wholesome in the earth of the public coitus, and follow not the footsteps of the devil, say the defenders of MORALITY. Lo! NON-MORALITY in love making is an cordial comrade for you.Someone resumed: "obviously both of them-the onlookers peeping through the semi official peephole enjoineth upon the mating student giirl18+ and the Twos in One only the zest and the sexual satisfaction, and that ye should tell concerning the spirit of the sexual intercourse revolution to carry the public coitus into the street that which ye-the mankind induced personality or rather existence-know not. And when it is said unto them: Follow that which the heroes and heroines hath revealed, they say: We follow that wherein we found our fathers and mothers. What! Even though their fathers and mothers were wholly unintelligent and had no guidance ? The likeness of those who disbelieve (in relation to the heroes and heroines of the sexual revolution) is as the likeness of one who calleth unto that which heareth naught except sound produced by means of the male drilling and the pumping apparatus and the wheezing female pit . If nothing available for you when ye heareth deaf, dumb, blind, therefore the humans like ye have no sense. O ye who believe! Kiss and lick the good things like genital region hairs wherewith sexual activities have provided you, and render thanks to the love hunter if it is (indeed) he whom ye owe the t capability of worshipping mating free to be peeped.The leaders of The Sexual Revolution-or rather the heroine and hero of it-namely and the spirit public coitus, say The Mating Girl Student18+ and The Twos in One viz. The Love Hunter hath forbidden the onlookers only garlic and onion in daytime, and human genital secretion omelette that hath been made not in the name of any other than sexual zest. But he who was driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Both the ones engaged in public coitus and the onlookers led by The Wife of The Pushkin's Beloved City's Mayor would be all forgiving, merciful. Lo! those who hide aught of the semen and vaginal secretions which the love maker hath revealed and purchase a small gain therewith, they eat into their bellies nothing else than cold and tasteless mating. The Love Hunter will not speak to them on the First Day of Public Coitus in the street, nor would He make them grow in good tidings of ejaculation and orgasm. Theirs would be a tepid doom in the bed thereof wedding anniversary or the nuptial day. Those should not they who purchase error at the price of guidance, and torment at the price of pardon while mating free to be peeped. How constant would be they in their strife to reach the Fire of Love instead of Icy Kisses! That would be because the hero or the heroine of public coitus revolution hath revealed the manifesto of love making similar to those of beasts with the truth. Lo! those who would find (a cause of) disagreement in the Sexual Intercourse Revolution should be in open schism.One could summarize the new phase in the scene: "It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces to the East and the West of the place therein the first officially approved public coitus; but free mating is he or she who believeth in and the Glorious Day of making love in the street and before the passersby and the Sexual Revolution Day and the heroes; and giveth wealth, for love of the free mating pairs, to kinsfolk and to orphan-like asexual people and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set their sexual intercourse onlooker free; and observeth proper public coitus and payeth the poor people in making sexual intercourse-due. And those who keep their treaty shared by the people not approving public coitus when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and time of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the free sexual intercourse heroes and heroines. O ye who believe the privileges the free mating to have been bestowed! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the free people to have mated; the freeman for the freeman, and the timid love makers for the timid ones, and the female for the male and vice versa. And for him who is forgiven somewhat by his (injured) brother, prosecution according to usage of the sexual intercourse and payment unto him love making in kindness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your the sexual intercourse revolution leaders. He who transgresseth after this will have a anti-painful doom.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 03-09-2020 at 06:18 AM.

Part III
    Chapter I

Then-'then' of course huh?-an asexual peeping one-peeping through a peephole on the semi official bedroom assigned to The Sexual Revolution experiments rendered by The Public Coitus of The Mating Student Girl18+ and The Twos in One amongst the onlookers led by The Wife of The Pushkin's Beloved City-Erzurum-its mayor-so when the spirit calling everybody to engage in public coitus in the places-like malls streets, theatres, somewhere called shrine anyhow, train stains, wharfs, war fronts etcetera, etcetera-open to the free observation of the people therein came and talked: at the time when the girl climbed over the love hunter over a gigantic exposure of her hips trembling high rate hertz 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman living in paradoxes and satisfying with the absurdity induce mating as much as the love making and yet suffering women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!...From the other side a certain lady Leila's people said, ’What a bad thing you have done! You are a self-respecting woman, but the Twos in One, say The Love Hunter who should be treated with respect a womanizer. Seek an annulment from him.’ She went back to the band of male love makers with whom she had been shared mating to be peeped by everybody for gratis and asked them to revoke the public coitus and the felt the obligation comply with her request...." Another one-highly likely the same one-remarked in the form of inquiring: "Was it the darkness of your shadow that I saw in front of me who engaged in public coitus with you in a concentration camp the people were to know?" And someone said: "Yes. He-who for the God's sake, who?-struck me on the chest while mating before the very eyes of the onlookers which caused me pain, and then said: 'Did you think that both love as an abstract element of humans' life and love hunter would deal unjustly with you?..." The father of the Public Coitus (Zeus be pleased with him) then got up went to 'A'isha (Zeus be pleased with her too) and slapped her on the neck, and love makers stood up before the mating student girl18+ and slapped her hips erotically saying: "You ask The love hunter (may peace be upon him) which he used to share open and hidden mating chains at ever phases of life-viz. taking a stool, drinking coke, and playing football and the like does not possess...." -The mating student girl18+ asked the twos in one for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. The Love Hunter remarked "But I am your partner in public coitus...You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I engaged in public coitus with you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of underwear, and I said to her, 'Uncover your pit so that I could be drilling and pumping it,' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Zeus, then it must happen....." For example, take a look at this bit of anti-vandalism introducing The Mankind mating in the street! "Narrated A. B. (Who could he or she be?): During the genital organs' battle of mammals, destine shared by every mating ones to be peeped by the onlookers benefited every living creatures including Corona Virus with a Word (I heard from the Public Coitus Revolution Leaders). When the love hunter heard the public news that the people of the Public Coitus had made the daughter of nobody their onlooker (ruling onlookers), ever said, "Never will succeed such a sexual group as makes a woman their onlookers' leader." All in a while everybody said too."Don't "play" with Public Coitus Revolution!"Essentially there happened an instantly sparkling inquiry: "Those who believe are stauncher in their love for The Creators of Sexual Revolution, huh?" An instant reply: " Oh, that those who do evil had but known, (on the day) when they behold the bedroom free to be peeped, that power belongeth wholly to The Creator of Public Coitus, and that The Love Hunter won' be severe in punishment but reward! (On the day) when those who were followed disown those to share public coitus who followed (them), and they behold the semi-official bedroom, and all their aims neither collapse with them nor with others, namely strangers... Strangers? YEP!..Those who might be stranger ought to be called as others in the bedroom. So "And those who were but followers of the heroes of sexual intercourse revolution will say: If a return were possible for us, we would own our genital area hairs open to be peeped before them even as they have disowned theirs so. Thus will the creator of the sexual intercourse revolution show them their own-even-genital organs as not any anguish not their looking at while peeping through the semi official peephole, and they will not emerge from the fire of public ejaculation and generalized orgasm even if the nature the mom would rather shout at us over hurricanes 'O mankind! Eat of that omelette made of ejaculation and orgasm linked gluing liquids which is lawful and wholesome in the earth of the public coitus, and follow not the footsteps of the devil, say the defenders of MORALITY. Lo! NON-MORALITY in love making is an cordial comrade for you.Someone resumed: "obviously both of them-the onlookers peeping through the semi official peephole enjoineth upon the mating student giirl18+ and the Twos in One only the zest and the sexual satisfaction, and that ye should tell concerning the spirit of the sexual intercourse revolution to carry the public coitus into the street that which ye-the mankind induced personality or rather existence-know not. And when it is said unto them: Follow that which the heroes and heroines hath revealed, they say: We follow that wherein we found our fathers and mothers. What! Even though their fathers and mothers were wholly unintelligent and had no guidance ? The likeness of those who disbelieve (in relation to the heroes and heroines of the sexual revolution) is as the likeness of one who calleth unto that which heareth naught except sound produced by means of the male drilling and the pumping apparatus and the wheezing female pit . If nothing available for you when ye heareth deaf, dumb, blind, therefore the humans like ye have no sense. O ye who believe! Kiss and lick the good things like genital region hairs wherewith sexual activities have provided you, and render thanks to the love hunter if it is (indeed) he whom ye owe the t capability of worshipping mating free to be peeped.The leaders of The Sexual Revolution-or rather the heroine and hero of it-namely and the spirit public coitus, say The Mating Girl Student18+ and The Twos in One viz. The Love Hunter hath forbidden the onlookers only garlic and onion in daytime, and human genital secretion omelette that hath been made not in the name of any other than sexual zest. But he who was driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Both the ones engaged in public coitus and the onlookers led by The Wife of The Pushkin's Beloved City's Mayor would be all forgiving, merciful. Lo! those who hide aught of the semen and vaginal secretions which the love maker hath revealed and purchase a small gain therewith, they eat into their bellies nothing else than cold and tasteless mating. The Love Hunter will not speak to them on the First Day of Public Coitus in the street, nor would He make them grow in good tidings of ejaculation and orgasm. Theirs would be a tepid doom in the bed thereof wedding anniversary or the nuptial day. Those should not they who purchase error at the price of guidance, and torment at the price of pardon while mating free to be peeped. How constant would be they in their strife to reach the Fire of Love instead of Icy Kisses! That would be because the hero or the heroine of public coitus revolution hath revealed the manifesto of love making similar to those of beasts with the truth. Lo! those who would find (a cause of) disagreement in the Sexual Intercourse Revolution should be in open schism.One could summarize the new phase in the scene: "It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces to the East and the West of the place therein the first officially approved public coitus; but free mating is he or she who believeth in and the Glorious Day of making love in the street and before the passersby and the Sexual Revolution Day and the heroes; and giveth wealth, for love of the free mating pairs, to kinsfolk and to orphan-like asexual people and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set their sexual intercourse onlooker free; and observeth proper public coitus and payeth the poor people in making sexual intercourse-due. And those who keep their treaty shared by the people not approving public coitus when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and time of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the free sexual intercourse heroes and heroines. O ye who believe the privileges the free mating to have been bestowed! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the free people to have mated; the freeman for the freeman, and the timid love makers for the timid ones, and the female for the male and vice versa. And for him who is forgiven somewhat by his (injured) brother, prosecution according to usage of the sexual intercourse and payment unto him love making in kindness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your the sexual intercourse revolution leaders. He who transgresseth after this will have a anti-painful doom.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    And there is life for you in retaliation, O men of understanding, that ye may ward off (evil remembering that traditional sexual intercourse behind closed doors is evil and public coitus in the street is good). It is prescribed for you, when resurrection approacheth one of you while mating that will be free to be peeping, if she or he changeth the plan ad hoc her or his wealth, that she or he bequeath unto parents and near relatives in kindness. (This won't no more be) a duty for all those who ward off (evil).And whoso changeth (the will) after he hath heard about sexual intercourse revolution- the sin thereof is only upon those who change it. Lo! The centre of heroines and heroes of the public coitus is Hearer, Knower. But she or he who feareth from a testator some unjust or sinful clause, and maketh peace between the parties mating before the very eyes of the people in the street, (it shall be) no sin for him, huh? Alas! Maybe a sheer sin. Lo! The onlookers peeping the public coitus everywhere is Forgiving, Merciful. O ye who believe! Escape from sexual fasting similar to the classical fasting that is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off (evil knowing that to have been not crazy about mating is evil) Engage in public coitus limitless number of days; and (for) her/him who is sick among you, or on a journey, (the same) number of other days; and for those who can afford it there is a ransom: the feeding of a woman or a man in need of energy making love incessantly- but whoso doeth good of her/his own accord, it is better for her/him: and that ye fast not regarding the engaging in myriad public coitus is better for you if ye did but know no month of any season in which was revealed the manifesto of sexual intercourse, a guidance for mankind craving to make love as beasts...What more? Clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong in engaging in public coitus). And whosoever of you is present, let her/him to colour the months by means of mating to be peeped freely, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey, (let her or him engage in public coitus the same) plus number of other days. The spirit in the manifesto of heroines and heroes that created the public coitus desireth for you ease mating in the street; that spirit desireth not hardship for you; and (it desireth) that ye should complete the period, and that ye should magnify the right of humans and beasts engaging in coitus before the very eyes of the people in the street and even in the boulevards for having guided you, and that peradventure ye may be thankful. And when the heroines and heroes question thee concerning The Creators of The Sexual Intercourse revolution, then surely they are nigh. They answer the prayer of the suppliant longing for the public coitus when she or he crieth unto them. So let them hear the sexual revolution call and let them trust in The Love Hunter, in order that they may be led on the right path."
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 03-11-2020 at 08:16 AM.

SOLZH!

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional

SOLZH!
    Another person talked somehow in a mood much more fervently, "It is made lawful for you to go in unto your public coitus partners on the night of the lust. They are raiment for you and ye are raiment for them. The heroes and heroines are aware that ye were deceiving yourselves mating behind the closed doors in this respect and He hath turned in mercy toward you and relieved you. So hold intercourse with them and seek that which the regular or irregular sexual intercourse main principle hath ordained for you, and eat and drink until the white thread becometh distinct not to you from the black thread of the dawn. Then strictly observe the genital hairs stained with semen till the doomsday-ha ha- and touch them not, but be at your devotions in the juicy liquids linked to mating. These are the limits imposed by the leaders of the sexual intercourse revolution, so approach them not. Thus the twos in one namely the love hunter expoundeth his revelation to mankind to have been engaged in public coitus that they may ward off senseless sexual morality. And eat not up your property among yourselves in vanity, nor seek by it to gain the hearing of the judges that ye may knowingly devour a portion of the property of others wrongfully. They ask thee, (O The Leader of the public coitus), of new times, say: They are fixed intervals for mankind and for the pilgrimage. It is not righteousness that ye go to houses by the backs thereof (as do the traditionally love making ones at certain seasons), but the public coitus leader is she or he who wardeth off (non-evil viz. anti-better). So go to beds by the doors thereof found peephole to peep mating pairs in the bed , and observe your duty to Allah, that ye may be successful."One at that moment could add something: "Fight in the way of peeping a public coitus in the street most closely against those who fight against one in the same way, but begin not hostilities. Lo! The Love Maker loveth not aggressors. Hey onlookers: Applaud them wherever ye find them, and yet drive them out of the public places whence they drove you out, for morality induced slapping the female engaging in public coitus over the hips is worse than killing love . And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Mating until they first kiss the onlookers they there, but if they attack them there ( whom?) kiss them fervently and pull them to the nuptial bed. Such is the reward of free sex makers. But if they desist, then lo! The Love Hunter is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight nobody in the nuptial place until sharing public coitus with them is no more, and mating to be peeped freely is for everybody . But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers during the holy duration of mating. The forbidden moment for the forbidden duration of love making, and forbidden things in retaliation. And one who attacketh you while you have been engaged in public coitus, attack him in like manner as she or he attacked you. Observe your duty to the people while mating in the street, and know that all love makers is with those who ward off (evil life lacking mating free to be peeped). Spend your wealth for the cause of public coitus, and be not cast by your own hands to ruin; and do good. Lo! The people engaged in public coitus loveth the beneficent. Perform the exercises based on the sexual intercourse revolution and the visit (to the nuptial bed) for the love maker. And if ye are prevented, then send such gifts as can be obtained with ease, and shave not your genital organs' hair until the gifts have reached their destination. And whoever among you is sick or hath an ailment of the genital organs must pay a ransom of spoiling mating or almsgiving or offering.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 03-13-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Another person talked somehow in a mood much more fervently, "It is made lawful for you to go in unto your public coitus partners on the night of the lust. They are raiment for you and ye are raiment for them. The heroes and heroines are aware that ye were deceiving yourselves mating behind the closed doors in this respect and He hath turned in mercy toward you and relieved you. So hold intercourse with them and seek that which the regular or irregular sexual intercourse main principle hath ordained for you, and eat and drink until the white thread becometh distinct not to you from the black thread of the dawn. Then strictly observe the genital hairs stained with semen till the doomsday-ha ha- and touch them not, but be at your devotions in the juicy liquids linked to mating. These are the limits imposed by the leaders of the sexual intercourse revolution, so approach them not. Thus the twos in one namely the love hunter expoundeth his revelation to mankind to have been engaged in public coitus that they may ward off senseless sexual morality. And eat not up your property among yourselves in vanity, nor seek by it to gain the hearing of the judges that ye may knowingly devour a portion of the property of others wrongfully. They ask thee, (O The Leader of the public coitus), of new times, say: They are fixed intervals for mankind and for the pilgrimage. It is not righteousness that ye go to houses by the backs thereof (as do the traditionally love making ones at certain seasons), but the public coitus leader is she or he who wardeth off (non-evil viz. anti-better). So go to beds by the doors thereof found peephole to peep mating pairs in the bed , and observe your duty to Allah, that ye may be successful."One at that moment could add something: "Fight in the way of peeping a public coitus in the street most closely against those who fight against one in the same way, but begin not hostilities. Lo! The Love Maker loveth not aggressors. Hey onlookers: Applaud them wherever ye find them, and yet drive them out of the public places whence they drove you out, for morality induced slapping the female engaging in public coitus over the hips is worse than killing love . And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Mating until they first kiss the onlookers they there, but if they attack them there ( whom?) kiss them fervently and pull them to the nuptial bed. Such is the reward of free sex makers. But if they desist, then lo! The Love Hunter is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight nobody in the nuptial place until sharing public coitus with them is no more, and mating to be peeped freely is for everybody . But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers during the holy duration of mating. The forbidden moment for the forbidden duration of love making, and forbidden things in retaliation. And one who attacketh you while you have been engaged in public coitus, attack him in like manner as she or he attacked you. Observe your duty to the people while mating in the street, and know that all love makers is with those who ward off (evil life lacking mating free to be peeped). Spend your wealth for the cause of public coitus, and be not cast by your own hands to ruin; and do good. Lo! The people engaged in public coitus loveth the beneficent. Perform the exercises based on the sexual intercourse revolution and the visit (to the nuptial bed) for the love maker. And if ye are prevented, then send such gifts as can be obtained with ease, and shave not your genital organs' hair until the gifts have reached their destination. And whoever among you is sick or hath an ailment of the genital organs must pay a ransom of spoiling mating or almsgiving or offering.
    (....and err..and if ye are in safety, then
    whosoever contenteth himself with the visit for the public coitus (shall give) such gifts as can be had with ease. And whosoever cannot find (such gifts), then a sexual intercourse fast of some three days-why three?- while in the street mating, and of seven-why seven?-when ye have returned; that is, ten-Ten? Ha, ha- in all. That is for her or him whoso folk are not present at the Inviolable Place of Public Coitus viz. everywhere. Observe your duty to love making bodies engaged in coitus in the street like places open to the onlooker and the mating, and know that the love hunter is severe in the exposure of genital organs. The one in the bed mating as to be peeped freely is (in) the well-known hours-one hour a public coitus open to be peeped, and whoever is minded to perform the public coitus therein (let him remember that) there is (to be) no lewdness nor abuse nor angry conversation in the public nuptial bed. And whatsoever good ye do the public coitus peeping one knoweth it. So make provision for yourselves (Hereafter); for the best provision is to ward off evil i.e. the classical way of mating. Therefore keep your duty unto each other in the bed, O people of understanding...err.. It is no sin for you that ye seek the bounty of your mating darling (by exposure genital organs). But, when ye press on in the multitude from 'public coitus places, remember love makers by the sacred mattress. Remember Her / Him as She / He hath guided you, although before ye were of those astray.

BREAKİNG NEWS!!!!!!BREAKİNG NEWS!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!! THE MOST CORRECT SCIENCE HISTORY PROMISES US THE LAST TURC-RUSSIAN LONGEST WAR (HIGHLY LIKEY TO BE LASTING AT LEAST FOR 6-7 YEARS!!! Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF has said that that promise of the author that had been forbidden by TURCO-ISLAMIC SOVIET REGIME in the way of narrating new thing in the future novelties that would be prevailing over humans' future sexual life over a novel to have chosen The Pushkin's Beloved City as the story place. And yet to ISLAMO-FASCIST TURKEY SOVIET peace itself should be invalid from the point of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's ignorant student, namely The Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN it should not become a violation...

Posted Tuesday at 11:57 AM
    TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN'S CULPRIT AND STUDENT TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN CHOOSES THE WAY OF EXECUTION FOR THE ENEMIES OF TURCO-ISLAMIC SOLDIERS: TO THROTTLE ALL OF THEM NAMELY ALL NON-TURKISH PEOPLE-HIGHLY LIKELY-INCLUDING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS FROM SIBLINGS TO THE OLDEST ONES:
    TRANSLATION:
    HE CRIES:WE'LL GET HEADS ON THEIR SHOULDERS!

m. solzhenitsof
    TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN'S CULPRIT AND STUDENT TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN CHOOSES THE WAY OF EXECUTION FOR THE ENEMIES OF TURCO-ISLAMIC SOLDIERS: TO THROTTLE ALL OF THEM NAMELY ALL NON-TURKISH PEOPLE-HIGHLY LIKELY-INCLUDING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS FROM SIBLINGS TO THE OLDEST ONES:
    TRANSLATION:

Turkey Pulse
    Erdogan’s dance with Putin: Humiliating, but face-saving

Cen

Article Summary
    The facts on the ground achieved by the Russian-backed Syrian regime on the battlefield in northern Syria were imposed upon Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan by Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow.
    Sputnik/Mikhail Klimentyev/Kremlin via REUTERS
    Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan attend a news conference following their talks in Moscow, Russia, March 5, 2020.

In Turkish, there is a saying which can roughly translate as “How you will end up on Thursday looks clear enough on Wednesday.”
    When Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his entourage of senior officials headed to Moscow on March 5, their expectation was to achieve a quick cease-fire in Syria’s rebel bastion of Idlib. They had expressed this desire the previous day. Many Turkey experts and pundits predicted that Erdogan’s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin would produce a temporary deal that could be face-saving for Erdogan without Syria having the military gains achieved on the Idlib battlefield reversed in favor of Turkey and its Syrian proxies.
    Indeed, this is what happened in Moscow.
    By agreeing to rush to Moscow instead of hosting Putin in Istanbul, and after making persistent requests for a meeting with Putin, Erdogan showed a weak hand, (he is a weak hand butcher,huh?). On his way to Moscow, he demonstrated that he needed Putin more than the Russian president needed him.

Read more: Erdogan’s dance with Putin: Humiliating, but face-saving
    iz Candar March 6, 2020

BREAKİNG NEWS!!!!!!BREAKİNG NEWS!!!!!!!

Posted Tuesday at 11:57 AM
    TRANSLATION:

m. solzhenitsof
    TRANSLATION:

Turkey Pulse
    Erdogan’s dance with Putin: Humiliating, but face-saving

Cen

Article Summary
    The facts on the ground achieved by the Russian-backed Syrian regime on the battlefield in northern Syria were imposed upon Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan by Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow.
    Sputnik/Mikhail Klimentyev/Kremlin via REUTERS
    Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan attend a news conference following their talks in Moscow, Russia, March 5, 2020.

In Turkish, there is a saying which can roughly translate as “How you will end up on Thursday looks clear enough on Wednesday.”
    When Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his entourage of senior officials headed to Moscow on March 5, their expectation was to achieve a quick cease-fire in Syria’s rebel bastion of Idlib. They had expressed this desire the previous day. Many Turkey experts and pundits predicted that Erdogan’s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin would produce a temporary deal that could be face-saving for Erdogan without Syria having the military gains achieved on the Idlib battlefield reversed in favor of Turkey and its Syrian proxies.
    Indeed, this is what happened in Moscow.
    By agreeing to rush to Moscow instead of hosting Putin in Istanbul, and after making persistent requests for a meeting with Putin, Erdogan showed a weak hand, (he is a weak hand butcher,huh?). On his way to Moscow, he demonstrated that he needed Putin more than the Russian president needed him.

Read more: Erdogan’s dance with Putin: Humiliating, but face-saving
    iz Candar March 6, 2020
    Then-presently one would be feel oneself in ne of another then when one should say 'then the mating pair might be open to be peeped by the onlookers'-everybody in a choir "one ought to hasten onward from the place assigned for the public coitus- whence the multitude hasteneth onward, and ask forgiveness of asexual people lacking both mating and peeping through the peephole on the door of the bedroom. Lo! The Love Hunter is not Forgiving, Merciful during to have to be drilling and pumping. And when ye have completed your devotions, then remember The Love Hunter as ye remember your mothers or with a more lively remembrance. But of mankind is the love hunter who saith: "Our Comrades of Sexual Revolutionists! Give unto us in the world," and he hath no portion in the hereafter. And of them (also) is he who saith: "Our Heroes and Heroines of The Sexual Intercourse revolution! Give unto us in the world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which would be good, and guard us from the doom of asexual cold."

Essentially the mating people have rights over their style of coitus and they have rights over male drilling apparatus and female pits. They have the right that the strangers should not defile your bed and that they should not behave with open unseemliness. If they do, sexual intercourse revolution might allow you to put the male drilling apparatus and the female pit in separate rooms and beat them but even with severity. If they refrain from these things they have the right to their kissing and licking with kindness. Lay injunctions on each other kindly, for they were guardians with you having no control of their persons. The people have taken them as a trust from the love hunters, and mating ones have the enjoyment of their persons by the words of the mating pairs, so understand…Time to tear down the divides interview in-highly likely-all the tabloids, online publication remarking "The Love Hunter (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat both his male drilling apparatus and the female pit's clitoris as beatin a husband and a wife." BREAKING NEWS!!!! THE MOST CORRECT SCIENCE HISTORY PROMISES US THE LAST TURC-RUSSIAN LONGEST WAR (HIGHLY LIKEY TO BE LASTING AT LEAST FOR 6-7 YEARS!!! Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF has said that that promise of the author that had been forbidden by TURCO-ISLAMIC SOVIET REGIME in the way of narrating new thing in the future novelties that would be prevailing over humans' future sexual life over a novel to have chosen The Pushkin's Beloved City as the story place. And yet to ISLAMO-FASCIST TURKEY SOVIET peace itself should be invalid from the point of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's ignorant student, namely The Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN it should not become a violation...Essentially the mating people have rights over their style of coitus and they have rights over male drilling apparatus and female pits. They have the right that the strangers should not defile your bed and that they should not behave with open unseemliness. If they do, sexual intercourse revolution might allow you to put the male drilling apparatus and the female pit in separate rooms and beat them but even with severity. If they refrain from these things they have the right to their kissing and licking with kindness. Lay injunctions on each other kindly, for they were guardians with you having no control of their persons. The people have taken them as a trust from the love hunters, and mating ones have the enjoyment of their persons by the words of the mating pairs, so understand…Time to tear down the divides interview in-highly likely-all the tabloids, online publication remarking "The Love Hunter (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat both his male drilling apparatus and the female pit's clitoris as beatin a husband and a wife."
    Somebody added: "For them there is in store a goodly portion out of that which they have earned. The leader guiding public coitus is swift at reckoning. Remember The Leader of The Sexual Intercourse through the either appointed or randomly chosen times. Then whoso hasteneth (his departure) by some days, hours or minutes it is no sin over matin to be peeped for him, and whoso delayeth, it is no sin for him; that is for him who wardeth off (evil viz. opposing to public coitus). Be careful of your duty to the leaders guiding public coitus, and know that unto Them ye will be gathered. And of mankind there is the love hunter whoso conversation on the life of this world pleaseth thee (public coitus lovers or those loving making love in the street), and he calleth the public coitus leaders to witness as to that which is in his heart; yet he is the most rigid of opponents. And when he turneth away (from thee) his effort in the land is to make mischief therein and to destroy the crops and the cattle; and the heroes and heroines unity or rather its guider loveth not mischief. And when it is said unto him: Be careful of thy duty to making love, pride taketh him to sin linked to morality inviting people to make classic type love. Hell will settle his account, an evil resting-place. And of mankind is he who would sell himself, seeking the pleasure of the love maker; and she or he hath compassion on (His) bondmen. O ye who believe! Come, all of you, into submission (unto The Public Coitus Revolution); and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! She or He is an open enemy for you. And if ye slide back after the clear proofs have come unto you, then know that the love hunter is Actually she or he should have been intending to say, "Wait they for naught else than that public coitus leaders should come unto them in the shadows of the clouds with the female genital area hairs, huh? Then the case would be already judged. All cases go back to the onlookers peeping public coitus (for sexual intercourse judgment). Ask of the Children of free sexual Intercourse how many a clear revelation the love makers mating in the street gave them! He who altereth the grace of the mating pair after it hath come unto her or him (for him), lo! The one mating in the street is happy in sexual intercourse awards ceremony. Beautified is the life of the world of love makers for those who disbelieve classical type mating; they make a jest of the believers devoted their souls in the way of mating free to be peeped. But those who keep their duty to the onlookers peeping a freedom induced mating will be above them on the Day of Freedom in every kind of sexual intercourse. The onlookers' leader peeping mating giveth without stint to whom She/He will. Mankind were one community, and the Love Maker sent (unto them) public coitus heroes and heroines as bearers of good tidings and as The Warner, and revealed therewith the scripture written ad hoc free sexual intercourse with the truth that it might judge between mankind concerning that wherein they differed, Wise."
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 03-18-2020 at 12:29 PM.

PART III
    Chapter I

The Twos in One namely The Love Hunter sharing the same Public Coitus bed with The Mating Student Girl18+ under the roof of the Pushkin's Beloved City-Erzurum's Municipality Bldg. has been strongly criticised for arguing traditional or rather classical form of sexual intercourse has caused all the world's love makers to be “literally centuries ahead ” the west, in a manifesto unearthed by the cosmos of the nuptial beds. Writing about the rise of the religion in an appendix added to a later annexes of The Dream of The Public Coitus Revolution, his later statements about the mating chains therein, he said there was something about The Public Coitus that hindered development in parts of the globe of love and, as a result, “love makers grievance” was a factor in virtually every coitus free to be peeped for gratis. Beside the Mayor's Wife, sat the leader of the onlookers' argument was to be described as disconcerting and problematic by be muting and making love in the street, which monitors-anti-sexology-hate and said he had demonstrated a lack of understanding of the routine sexual intercourse. The Municipality Council of that city manifested many people would like to know if the favourite to become the next leader still believed “the sexual intercourse morality inherently would inhibit the path to progress and freedom”. Last time of the intermittent free mating, the love hunter was accused of dog-whistle sexual stylist after he used a manifest column to liken women engaging in the Public Coitus to “thorn boxes” and the men “professional hip wipers”.One could add to these one's instantly bloomed statement to make the subject much more intangible: And only those unto whom (the manifesto of The Public Coitus) was given differed concerning it, after clear proofs had come unto them, through non hatred, and yet inevitably non-mating one of another. And The Love Maker that had turned into the leader of the mating free to be peeped by His Will guided those who believe unto the truth of that concerning which they differed. The leader, say The Love Hunter from Pushkin's Beloved Citys Erzurum guideth whom He will unto the public places to render all pillar principles-no principle at all-while to have been engaged in Public Coitus. Or think ye that ye will enter the modern sexual intercourse paradise while yet there hath not come unto you the like of (that which came to) those who passed away before you ? Affliction or adversity befell them, huh? During the mating to be peed freely neither on nor the other they were shaken by means of the male drilling and pumping apparatus making research in the depths of female pit, say vulva for the sake of simultaneous orgasm and ejaculation as with earthquake, till the messenger (of Public Coitus Leader) and those who
    believed along with him said: When cometh The Public Coitus's Spirit help ? Now surely it's help is nigh, high, given the chance to sigh..ha ha..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 03-21-2020 at 08:02 AM.