Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

What the explanation of this that had been explained already would be seen as a curious phenomenon? There can be no question of real coitus without love, for that sort of mating should have been always severe, immediate and terrible, whereas in this instance, the saliva and other secretions should be only appeared on the two hundreds or three or even around forty thousand times. I have necessarily arrived at the following observation notes. Namely, that the functions of the drilling works of the specified male apparatus on the floor and causes the break-up of certain lust induced cries in them, which pass thence to lust stream. If it is the first time that these cries have been released to reach the peak of zest, then there would be no reaction based on loveless love. If, after an interval of some moments, a new break-up takes place in the upper part of the body sensed not upon abdomen as a result of the repeated coituses , then this behaves like a huge semen injection, the leashing ejaculation on the mating mammals animal. O Gosh! Then there does exist, besides direct mating, a love makings depraved of the least elements of love. about which little is so far known. But it seems that that love lacking love making say indirect mating greatly widens the scope of coitus action while the phenomena have been the subject of much non-erotic research. It would take too long even to list. As I have not myself undertaken work in this respect, I forbear to dwell on it I cannot however pass over the possible relationship between the male and the female reactions. This topic is highly controversial and undoubtedly worthy of further observations through the peephole. From the start of our research on anaphylaxis, we noticed the mating existing between lacking love and sensitivity of love making to tuberculin. The admirable contributions of Casanova in the past, which has since been borne out by numberless experiments undertaken by others, showed that a normal love maker does not react to kiss, whereas the participants would go on kissing!
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

Eventually all humans and all animals do react to doses of ejaculation liquids and of the orgasm liquids linked to lovable or lacking love loveless love making a thousand times ambitious. What is this heightened sensitivity, if not mating misty and dazzlingly bright? When it came to questions of detail, considerable differences were not to be found easily for they all to appear satisfactory to some extent. In fact a first injection of semen and anti-injection of female secretion could not make normal humans and animals sensitive to repeated mating. The secretion of humans and animals wouldn't induce passive mating even if it should be lacking love. Lastly, the counter reactions to be on the whole one of relative hyperthermia, while the semen injection into the subjects always causes both hypothermia and hyperthermia. However, I do not believe that these are fundamental objections. At most they prove that adding to them the growth of the foetus produces preparatory substances which are not to be found in injection and counter injection induced process. All the liquids there should contain both leashing and unleashing substances, but the preparatory substances are lacking love and adding to it the numerous psycho-chemical changes that must take place before the ejaculation and orgasm liquids could be extracted from mating parade that cultural basics of coitus have themselves might have caused change in the preparatory substance.

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

What the explanation of this that had been explained already would be seen as a curious phenomenon? There can be no question of real coitus without love, for that sort of mating should have been always severe, immediate and terrible, whereas in this instance, the saliva and other secretions should be only appeared on the two hundreds or three or even around forty thousand times. I have necessarily arrived at the following observation notes. Namely, that the functions of the drilling works of the specified male apparatus on the floor and causes the break-up of certain lust induced cries in them, which pass thence to lust stream. If it is the first time that these cries have been released to reach the peak of zest, then there would be no reaction based on loveless love. If, after an interval of some moments, a new break-up takes place in the upper part of the body sensed not upon abdomen as a result of the repeated coituses , then this behaves like a huge semen injection, the leashing ejaculation on the mating mammals animal. O Gosh! Then there does exist, besides direct mating, a love makings depraved of the least elements of love. about which little is so far known. But it seems that that love lacking love making say indirect mating greatly widens the scope of coitus action while the phenomena have been the subject of much non-erotic research. It would take too long even to list. As I have not myself undertaken work in this respect, I forbear to dwell on it I cannot however pass over the possible relationship between the male and the female reactions. This topic is highly controversial and undoubtedly worthy of further observations through the peephole. From the start of our research on anaphylaxis, we noticed the mating existing between lacking love and sensitivity of love making to tuberculin. The admirable contributions of Casanova in the past, which has since been borne out by numberless experiments undertaken by others, showed that a normal love maker does not react to kiss, whereas the participants would go on kissing!
    AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

I am of the firm belief that in the organisms of the animals and the humans infected by the lust and zest, the secretions of coituses of ordinary people or celebrities would create spiritual and substantial phenomenon that act as preparatory, but which are not found in every mating as we used to find it over classical speculations. And yet this is not paradoxical, at all. It may be thought that general application can be made of this classical method of observation no matter through any peephole or not. Although two methods lie open. One, the patient may be given an intrauterine injection of non-specific semen to see if the mating female should be sensitive to the reaction. The other would be to take the mating persons' secretions and as if injected it into guinea-pigs, seeing after the passage of some times if the guinea-pigs are fallen in love before mating related to such and such toxic effects of neither love induced nor loveless mating. I considered whether this method of observation by mating might not be made use of in non-moral coituses as adultery. To give birth to the "newbie" and precipitating by making love in the bed all the aqueous extract of secretions, a precipitate results which admits of purification by being dissolved and precipitated in successive steps upon the bed covers. This juicy product can then be re-dissolved in water and injected into love makers suffering from love or masked hatred. If mating induced liquids of mating did really exist, and the semen injection would produce a certain reaction. This was not the case. All of my colleagues in Twos in One-He The Love Hunter viz. ID, EGO, and I, say SUPEREGO might not love the injection of semen because of birth control. The effects of the semen injection would be absolutely nil. While on the subject of negative experiments, I wish to say a word on what I call loveless love. The aim was to discover if the injection semen into the mating lady of from another subject of some species, provokes a stronger reaction at the repeated injections than at the first, always given the same source for the ordinary coitus in both cases of mating monsieur or mating madam.

BREAKING NEWS...……..

U.S.-Backed Coalition Forces-Good Arabs, Secular Kurds, and Syrians loyal to liberal way of life-Launch 'Final Push' Against ISIS-Islamic Terror State backed by the new Ottoman Caliph-attacking Syria...Civilians who have fled fighting in BAGOUZ wait to board trucks after being screened by members of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) at a makeshift screening point in the desert on Saturday in BAGOUZ, Syria. After weeks of fighting the SDF announced the start of a final operation to oust ISIS from the last village held by the extremist group. U.S.-backed and Kurdish-led Syrian forces said Sunday they are locked in a fierce battle to take over the final territory controlled by ISIS in eastern Syria. The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), supported by U.S. air attacks, have successfully overtaken the terror group, which gained control of large swaths of north-eastern Syria in 2014, NPR's Lama Al-Arian reports for our Newscast unit. The assault began on Saturday after almost 20,000 people were evacuated from the ISIS-held area in the eastern province of Deir el-Zour along the Iraqi border, according to SDF spokesman Mustafa Bali. Nearly 600 ISIS fighters remain inside the two villages that comprise the enclave, and many of them are believed to be foreigners, he said. "IS counterattack was foiled at 4 am this morning," BALI on Sunday morning. "Heaving fighting is going on inside the last village at the moment." Al-Arian reports that despite efforts to help civilians flee the area, hundreds are reportedly still stuck inside. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a group that monitors human rights abuses in Syria, said SDF forces are moving "cautiously" because of ISIS-planted mines.

CALIPH ERGODAN-THE STUDENT, KIDNAPS AND KILLS KURDISH, CHRISTIAN ARAB, YEZIDI, AND EVEN JEWISH CHILDREN, AND STEALS THEIR ORGANS
    AYATOLLAH-THE TEACHER SELLS THE ORGANS OF THOSE CHILDREN KILLED IN TURKEY, SYRIA, IRAQ!

TURKISH CALIPH-THE STUDENT AND THE TURKISH AYATAOLLAH-THE TEACHER (BELOW)

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=e...at4o3dxha2u1M:

CALIPH ERGODAN-THE STUDENT, KIDNAPS AND KILLS KURDISH, CHRISTIAN ARAB, YEZIDI, AND EVEN JEWISH CHILDREN, AND STEALS THEIR ORGANS
    AYATOLLAH-THE TEACHER SELLS THE ORGANS OF THOSE CHILDREN KILLED IN TURKEY, SYRIA, IRAQ!

TURKISH CALIPH-THE STUDENT AND THE TURKISH AYATAOLLAH-THE TEACHER (BELOW)

https://www.google.com.tr/searchq=er...at4o3dxha2u1M:
    (THE TWOS IN ONE-He The Love Hunter Would Chant)

There
    Along all the beaches
    Of the old earth
    I happens to bestow the way or non-straight path
    Upon the ground of chastity
    An undesirable thing: adultery
    And yet there again the results
    Of ordinary coitus
    That should be only
    Absolutely
    Nil.
    If a jackal or hyena like a radical terrorist
    Against the USA or rather
    The leader of liberal world
    That would enjoy
    Neither pyramid
    Nor the Cathedral of Madrid
    Say Barcelona's Great Cathedral
    Were injected with some milligram per kilo of the body secretions
    Of another beast...
    Not much happened;
    After a while or rather
    A long time later,
    The same beast
    That had been treated for the sake of a descent summer time
    So that it should be given a further injection of the same
    Secretion some milligram per kilo of mating
    From one of the pairs
    No symptom would be observed...
    So it seems thus there is no such thing as
    Indecent life induced as samples,
    And secret secretions from one of the species
    Having injected loveless love into each other, yes loveless...
    That should be ornamented with love a bit
    Alongside the shores of the Egypt
    It's Mediterranean part!

(THE TWOS IN ONE-HE THE LOVE HUNTER WOULD CHANT)

A human or an animal of the same kind is
    To be feeling harmless
    Both at the first
    And at the second
    Dating with the waves as if they were at
    The other side of the box
    To be marked regarding to gender
    To date, and all experiments mentioned above
    Have been carried out by happiness
    Injections,
    That is to say that the substance
    Introduced into the spirit would be introduced
    By several means protected by the peerless
    Natural sources than the digestion,
    And namely by means of skin, veins, bones
    Nostrils through which fresh air injections
    Could be applied to the lungs, and yet just there
    It should be needed in falling love which comes after
    Taking down by way of the digestive system or
    Having been given in the tracts of something non-per oral
    This would be also non-alimentary satisfaction
    That it follows ingestion
    By both the spiritual canal and digestive duct.
    It was for the first time demonstrated
    By Champollion
    Not an Anderson
    Before several fifty years
    That not only guinea-pigs were sensitive to the whining horse
    ERR...After...first ingesting whence...

If you’re looking for Valentine greetings and love messages, SOLZHENITSOF have come to the right place.

Welcome to Valentine’s Day Messages

1 – Happy Valentines Day!

2 – What to write on Valentine’s Day Cards

3 – Valentines Day Messages – (You’re Here)

4 – Valentines Day Quotes
    Finding the right message for your Valentine can be difficult. Let's having be assembled some of the best love messages and greetings for Valentine’s Day!.

Love Messages for Valentine’s Day
    The most beautiful view is the one SOLZHENITSOF share with his-ESPECIALLY LADY-readers.

"To the love of my life. I’m the luckiest person on Earth because I have you! I adore you!"

THE NEWEST NOVEL BY SOLZHENITSOF:

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER THREE
    (Continuing)

THE TWOS IN ONE-HE NAMELY THE LOVE HUNTER RESUMES

It should be understood that the term mating process does not signify only lovely process induced love making by genital organs' substances and solutions but generally mating by the introduction of the substance based on coitus by way of all the proliferation tubes, tracts channels etcetera, etcetera. Briefly both normal or abnormal mating should be characterized by kissing and spitting, whether saliva would be alimentary or not, being introduced into the organism by means of the proliferation organs' internal ways. Introduction by the ducts based on mating wouldn't be included, as the essential feature of coituses' canals might not be absent nor present, which should be the modification of the love by the mating juices so that everything would be been studied on various hands since Casanova and Romeo, but the results would not so far constant nor uniform. We The twos in One-He or rather the Love Hunter have tried to tackle the problem from another angle, that is to see under what conditions substances introduced into the vulvae could be pass into the blood for we used a reagent that is extremely sensitive, namely the process elements of the coitus. A man or a hyena might be given cooked meat: to prevent no mating results. Humans and animals could be given raw love making chance, even-for instance-one hundredth in quantity compared with the cooked meat, then in three or four times time, mating results. The most likely and simplest explanation is that when cooked meat is eaten, all the proteins have become non-soluble and cannot be made soluble except by the action of digestive juices similar to the secretions of mating like pepsin and the like. The products of the break-up of the protein that are formed are non-toxic and do not induce the coitus induced reaction. It is therefore not surprising that cooked meat or love having been made should be ingested without affecting the lust, for no soluble subtract based on mating has been introduced into the inner caves like vulvae, and the only semen which can pass those that have been modified, transformed and homogenized by the secretions based on the coitus.

TO BE CONTINUED...

element.style {
    }
    .formcontrols input.button, .actionbuttons {
    max-width: 100%;
    }
    .blockfoot, .blocksubfoot {
    display: block;
    clear: both;
    background: #fff none;
    padding: 5px 0;
    border: 0 #6c0;
    color: ;
    font: ;
    }

body, div, dl, dt, dd, ul, ol, li, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, pre, code, form, fieldset, legend, input, button, textarea, p, blockquote, th, td {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

WHAT IS THIS THAT HINDERS ME? HEY I CANNOT REPLY WITH QUOTE!

element.style {
    }
    .formcontrols input.button, .actionbuttons {
    max-width: 100%;
    }
    .blockfoot, .blocksubfoot {
    display: block;
    clear: both;
    background: #fff none;
    padding: 5px 0;
    border: 0 #6c0;
    color: ;
    font: ;
    }

body, div, dl, dt, dd, ul, ol, li, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, pre, code, form, fieldset, legend, input, button, textarea, p, blockquote, th, td {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

WHAT IS THIS THAT HINDERS ME? HEY I CANNOT REPLY WITH QUOTE!
    REMEMBER!!!!!!!REMEMBER!!!!!RMEMBER!!!!!
    WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH? Turkish Ayatollah and secret terrorist F. GULEN? NO!
    WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH THEN? HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND CALIPH OF TURKEY SOVIET!
    Turkish Ayatollah and secret terrorist F. GULEN's ex student-The New Ottoman Caliph wins sweeping new powers after general election victory won won sweeping new executive powers on Monday after his victory in elections that also saw his Islamist-rooted BP (The Bleached Party) instead of having not been able to secure a majority in parliament. The New Ottoman Caliph’s main rival, M. INCE of the Republican People’s Party (RPP), conceded defeat but branded the elections unjust and said the presidential system that now takes effect was “very dangerous” because it would lead to one-man rule.

ERGUN DILER-paid by both Turkish Caliph/President and his fake enemy Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-as the most respectable spokesman of The Turkey Soviet State (using both Turkish nationalist red generals and green Islamic terrorists against "MERCY" of Judeo/Christian culture) has been introducing respects to all who might make sabotages and attacks to The USA and The Europe Why: Because RED AND GREEN TURCO radicalists and their cuulprits hate MERCY! See:

( https://www.takvim.com.tr/yazarlar/e...srolde-turkiye )

WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH? Turkish Ayatollah and secret terrorist F. GULEN? NO!
    WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH THEN? HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND CALIPH OF TURKEY SOVIET!

THEY PREVENT MY REPLIES TO THE THREAD

The Book of Egypt, Si-Si, Sea
    By Prof. Dr. Mesolzhenitsy E. Surat
    Plus economic relations developed
    After the establishment of modern life
    In The Arabic Gulf States as Bahrain and Oman to
    Political, strategic and social and cultural ties...
    Through Eurasia, India, Indo-China
    Even to Idaho, Montana,
    To Colorado! More
    Download:
    Price: Free!
    Category: Nonfiction » New Age » Auras & colors
    Published: Feb. 17, 2019
    Words: 7,420
    Language: British English
    Tags:
    About Prof. Dr. Mesolzhenitsy E. Surat
    LOOK AT THE BACK COVER OF HIS NEW MASTERPIECE-DATING AND REGIME-PLEASE!

Learn more about Prof. Dr. Mesolzhenitsy E. Surat

Twitter Tweet
    Pin It
    Also by This Author
    JERUSALEM-THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL'S UNSEEN STATE MODERN ODYSSEUS ENGLISH FARMERS IN ZIMBABWE Great Kobane Dating and Regime JERUSALEM-THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL'S UNSEEN STATE MODERN ODYSSEUS ENGLISH FARMERS IN ZIMBABWE Great Kobane Dating and Regime JERUSALEM-THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL'S UNSEEN STATE MODERN ODYSSEUS ENGLISH FARMERS IN ZIMBABWE Great Kobane Dating and Regime
    PrevNext
    Related Category
    Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > Body, mind, & spirit > Spirituality / general
    Reviews

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER III

(Continuing)

Now if muscles linked to the male drilling apparatus of male or its initial position as raw meat to be used whether before after having gained the situation of erection, then semi-soluble-or rather semi glue-secretions are introduced into the labyrinths of the proliferation organs. The-in and around-juices of the genital organs have powerful action, but it is probable that part of the sexuality induced centre within the brain-within its frontal lobe highly likely shouldn't have escaped from the mating ambition, There, meantime, it ought to be remember that eve a trifling syllable or gesture could have got certain particles pass into the very process of escaping from love making, thus effecting a true antipathy injection into the mating souls-generally in the approach of the male in the bed-at the first, which can thus set off the escaping from love making with the female i.e. the secondary reaction that might be observed during all the phases of coitus. It follows that each time both soluble and insoluble sexual energy would be introduced by the through the channels of lust, mating might result, as it is equivalent to an avarice injection into the souls going to bed neck to neck with each others say the female and the male, or male and male, even female with female. One dare to remark that the tendency conditions of escaping from making love with any human should elicit in the cases of male to female, male to male, female to female pairs, namely the partners of mating between different sexology induced ones or between the lesbians or gays, huh? This may explain away the divergences of opinion among physiologists whose studies should have been based on love making in respect of inclining or escaping, for following the introduction of a love or disgust, depending on whether it would be or not, whether it is absorbed by their lovable spirit, say lust based on zest or not, whether it is resistant to the action of the mating or not, it will or will not penetrate into the proliferative system of both sides in the coitus process.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER III

(Continuing)

In fact I have been able with crediting to cause a clear instance of mating lacking problem. I have indicated that there are three rescuing methods to make mating salvage from the mug of coitus. Let us call the mating ingestion based on semen, and that based on mucosal secretion to be injected to the process. The following combinations are possible: First of all a preparatory, a releasing; Secondly a preparatory, releasing soluble liquids ; and at the third step in releasing. Even in the first of those three cases (Female and Male) where the mating would be strictly based on, for the initial ingestion as well as the subsequent ingestion, there is no doubt about coitus having taken place. When a pregnant hyena like the ingestions crediting for the first time, she never should be satisfied.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER III

(Continuing)

In fact I have been able with crediting to cause a clear instance of mating lacking problem. I have indicated that there are three rescuing methods to make mating salvage from the mug of coitus. Let us call the mating ingestion based on semen, and that based on mucosal secretion to be injected to the process. The following combinations are possible: First of all a preparatory, a releasing; Secondly a preparatory, releasing soluble liquids ; and at the third step in releasing. Even in the first of those three cases (Female and Male) where the mating would be strictly based on, for the initial ingestion as well as the subsequent ingestion, there is no doubt about coitus having taken place. When a pregnant hyena like the ingestions crediting for the first time, she never should be satisfied. When Monsieur Le Y. ingests semen into the vulvae of Lady X. for the second time, some parts of time later, neither the male nor the female would vomit nor feel the greatest appetite to gulp all the morsels in and around the bedroom. Nonetheless this is the mating induced stability to protective the chance or rather probability of vomiting. In any case (Y+X ), the preparatory ingestion of semen couldn't be accepted as being oral alimentary instead of releasing injection intra muscular or intro venous ( the results are clearer still. In effect the post coitus shock shouldn't be seen as violent, and yet that situation might plainly prove that a small quantity of crediting must have escaped the proliferative juices at ejaculation plus orgasm and passed to the soul, as the lasting lust to be found in hyenas to give birth to MADURO or THE NEW OTTOMAN's CALIPH ERGODAN that have ingested crediting also show based on love making. I have observed in this connection a remarkable fact: a period of one uncertain time between the initial ingestion and the subsequent intra uterus semen injection.

TO BE CONTINUED...

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER III

(Continuing)

The hyenas MADURO and The new Ottoman Caliph ERGODAN were ingested in the first weeks of 2019 a strong dose of the anti-liberal or rather anti democratic democracy regime of The North Korea and intended to survive in the undeclared war of theirs against The Liberal World's leader The USA. (Whatever the dose, it is not possible to poison Anti- American/ Anti Liberal by ingesting the regime of KIM JONG UN)) And yet after a short time after some time had passed, in a certain date, those hyenas had a harmless obsolete injection of communism and died within a second and a half as if struck by lightning. The death of a hyenas at this speed from love making with the ghost of Stalin and Mao shock of ghost loving would be very rare indeed. To those experiments, we must add the work of Freud and other psycho-analysts. In January or in March, they made a close study of the ghost loving based adultery and immunizing action of hormonal proteins through all the liquids from semen to saliva. The general conclusion would be as expected but nevertheless necessary to be shown: One: through the proliferative mucous membranes never passes more than tiny amounts of colloids, but sometimes it might not pass them; Two: those minute amounts would be enough on occasion to cause the abnormal mating state either preparatory or unleashing; (Three) the amounts of colloids that pass into the proliferative juices should be weak enough to give immunity to amoral mating rather than lewd victory, especially if it be remembered that most are cases of ingestion repeated and increased at various intervals: all which conditions favour state of disgusting immunity rather than true natural immunity. These findings in the field of mating with ghosts should be perhaps not without importance to observation through peephole. It may be that many cases of disgusting should be nothing more than light attacks of lust. Doctor SOLZH, then, have long found that regular mating based diet on strictly uniform lines was to be preferred to all other regimens. It should be as if by the repeated ingestion of saliva instead of semen of one of the abominable protein substance the organism of poor people suffering from starvation had accustomed itself to it and had immunized itself against this usual North Korean type communist reaction. No need to go over the more extraordinary aspects of political tricks of sexual amorality that had hitherto remained unexplained. It has long been known that some people were sensitive to saliva or to semen or to drilling apparatus of the tyrants like Stalin or Mao. Now the soiled symptoms of sexuality to be seen in such dictators on ingesting such and such secretion would be analogous to the effects of amoral mating: acute moral pains, vomiting thoughts, diarrhoea in dialogues, ideological colic, severe itching and sometimes cardiac troubles and fever. We know now that these are normal coitus phenomena; this has become a pathologically love making commonplace.

TO BE CONTINUED...