Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help!!!!
    The official hackers of the Turkey Soviet are hacking my texts in being installed into my novel daily!!!
    What is the Turkey Soviet?
    The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!
    Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help!!!!

SOLZH!

SEE BELOW PLEASE: I CANNOT EDIT MY POSTS

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    The male drilling and pumping apparatus of Twos in One-The Love Hunter charged-in the bed to conquer the pit of the mating student girl18+ secreting vaginal mucosa cells afloat in the oddly perfumed liquid-time and time again but could not break the squares mad of his genital hairs-say no matter the numerical advantage the giant cilia composition made of the colliding parts pertaining to both sides. Drilling and pumping could help for fortunately the fire within the blood circulation through the veins of the mating sides was too accurate to do some serious coloured sexual intercourse positions damaging the historical impressions of traditional coitus. Waves of drilling and pumping by the male mating apparatus in/out and caused the sexual secretions flowing about the genital hairs turned the public coitus in a mess, and actually the more pumping there was, the more of an amount of semen scattered it became liable to be used in the kitchen to cook sperm omelette. At some point finally the mating student girl18+ could no longer bear the horrible pumping the fringes of vulva were inflicting and rushed back over orgasm, her extremities disorganizing whatever stood in their proper way!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    The official hackers of the Turkey Soviet are hacking my texts in being installed into my novel daily!!!
    What is the Turkey Soviet?
    The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!

SOLZH!

SEE BELOW PLEASE: I CANNOT EDIT MY POSTS

Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    Reason for Editing:
    Optional
    What comes of what has been being narrated then; huh? If the latter-what, who ?- didn’t break right away the male genital organ's hertz would help out followed by a kissing scads that would overtake the female pit, and break or at least shake the bed and the onlookers peeping through the peephole on it. Then bed in it mating ones would change from embracing to twos in one or rather threes in one and charge in, finalizing both the ejaculation and orgasm. So as one could see it so happened that every strength of the genital organs to have taken in sexual intercourse happened to have a very hard counter in the saliva, vaginal secretion, and semen. The main striking force of the male drilling and pumping apparatus- the pit, say vulva would be faced with a task they simply could not solve-breaking the male hertz to be calculated over trembling. When that failed (and it always did) the twos in one and the mating student girl18+ namely mating persons-drilling, pumping, and trembling people- were in turn faced with tasks they could not solve.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748