Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    About The New Novel of HAGGIA SOPHIA

All that would be told here is intended for three groups of readers: students of modern history taking their first chronicles course, the young people who need to brush up on their historical bailiwick to prepare for other studies, and adults of all ages whod like a good introduction to the subject. For those whod like a fuller treatment of the subject, check out The SOLZHENITSOF's BOOKS / SMASHWORDS. If youre enrolled in a history course and you find your textbook less than crystal clear, HAGGIA Sophia by Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF is the book for you. It covers the two most important topics in the first year of modern historical events in Green Turkey Soviet: their semi differentiation and integration linked to the social schizophrenia. If youve had elementary history of idiot TURCO-Islamic Terror, but its been a couple of years and you want to review the concepts to prepare for, say, some graduate program, The Modern History Essentials regarding Islamic terror For Dummies will give you a quick, no-nonsense refresher course. Non-learners will find the books exposition clear and accessible. This is a user-friendly novel based on the near history. Whenever possible, it'll explain the modern history concepts by showing you connections between the historical ideas and easier ideas from democratic peace and wilderness. The Novel then show you how the near past concepts work in concrete historical examples. Only later do I give you the fancy foretelling formulas. All explanations are in plain English, not science-speak. Conventions The following conventions keep the text consistent and oh-so-easy to follow. The mere thought of having to take a required actual history course telling the basics of TURCO-Islamic terror is enough to make legions of readers break out in a cold sweat. Others who have no intention of ever understanding the subject have this notion that HAGIA SOPHIA is impossibly difficult unless you happen to be a direct descendant of Ancient Greek Historians. Well, Im here to tell you that you can master calculus although its not nearly as tough as its mystique would lead you to think. Much of Terror History of the militants of the Caliph reigning in the North Korea in Turkey is really just very advanced psychiatry, social psychology, and history, and either quasi secular tricks or Islamic horror of Green Turkey Soviet. It builds upon and is a logical extension of those subjects. If you can do onion soup for dinner at home, modern history, and Islamic Soviet tricks, you can do read my writings. Read this jargon-free book, get a handle on The preaches of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, and the non-written literature material of GULEN's student namely Turkey's Caliph/President fulfilling defecation from his very mouth join the happy few who can proudly say, Turkey Soviet's history? Oh, sure, I know it . Its no big deal.
    Think not that The founding fathers of The Turkey Soviet Gang State haven't revealed unto you a mere code of TURCO-Islamic Terror Plans to do away with civilization spirit of all Christians, Innocent Jews, and Good Arabs as those good people from The United Arab Emirates. Nay, rather, after the target countries of well civilized people to be terrorized by TURCO Islamic terrorist who have unsealed the choice suicide bombs with the fingers of horrific might and power. To this beareth witness that which the Pen of SOLZHENITSOF's writings hath revealed to call you meditation upon the vital importance events henceforth!

Briefly the Russian culture induced great pen-writing in sub-sub continent English-of new romantic school would cry: "O the people of insight reading my newest novel Hagia Sophia alongside witnessing the limitless attempts to spoil the mechanism I could use in editing my lines over The Literature Network pages afforded by TURCO Islamic terror centres in Turkey Soviet ruled clandestinely by The Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN and his secret student Caliph/President ERGODAN trying and hacking incessantly my threads should have enjoined obligatory enlightening upon you, with umpteen style creations, to be offered no matter at noon or midnight or in the morning and the evening unto-by means of collage discipline, the Recreation of both Prose and Verse so that I could have relieved you of a greater number of platitude the world literature, huh?

Briefly the Russian culture induced great pen-writing in sub-sub continent English-of new romantic school would cry: "O the people of insight reading my newest novel Hagia Sophia alongside witnessing the limitless attempts to spoil the mechanism I could use in editing my lines over The Literature Network pages afforded by TURCO Islamic terror centres in Turkey Soviet ruled clandestinely by The Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN and his secret student Caliph/President ERGODAN trying and hacking incessantly my threads should have enjoined obligatory enlightening upon you, with umpteen style creations, to be offered no matter at noon or midnight or in the morning and the evening unto-by means of collage discipline, the Recreation of both Prose and Verse so that I could have relieved you of a greater number of platitude the world literature, huh?
    Soviet or rather The North Korea and Iran installed into the depths of Turkey by the Turkish red generals in the past and after them by The Turkish Ayatollah (Search and see as below...)
    http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/dis...TRADE_96493008
    who is of verily, owning his secret student, say Turkish Caliph/President ERDOGAN that has been Ordaining by that notorious GULEN, the Omnipotent, the Unrestrained. When ye desire to perform deeply learning about all those-aforesaid bloody TURCO Islamic terror chiefs please try and utter this prayer "O Europeans, Innocent Jews, Indians, Africans, and good Arabs: may God be with you!, and turn ye towards the European Courts of Human Rights standing still as The Holy Presence, this Hallowed Spot that God hath made the Centre round which circle the Concourse on High, and which He hath decreed to be the Point of Adoration for the denizens of the Cities of Eternity, and the Source of Command unto all that are
    in heaven and on earth!

Make a vital importance research and see the awful truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING ...
    www.freethought-forum.com › ...

Make a vital importance research and see the awful truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING ...
    www.freethought-forum.com › ...
    MESSRS,

TURCO-ISLAMIC TERROR CHIEF ERDOGAN THREANES:

I MAKE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, WE ARE STARTED! ERDOĞAN EXPRESSLY SPEAKED! TURKEY'S SECRET WEAPON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byYQlWBjHLI

Hey you my respectable reader wake up! You Eastern, Western Europeans, the other Indo-European Stock people, innocent Jews and Good Arabs of The Gulf wake up! The Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN's secret terrorist student, namely The Turkish Caliph/President explains very boldly that he could use nuclear terror weapons!!!! When the Sun of Truth and Utterance shall set, turn your faces towards the Spot that Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF had trying to write antediluvian admonitions for you. He, might not be verily almighty and omniscient, and yet the trust to The Teacher of Teachers, say The Teacher of Righteousness.

Let's have set forth the details of obligatory state structure of Turkey Soviet in this occasion. Blessed is Doctor MES Solzhenitsof who observeth the deep fatal mechanism of Turkey Soviet that whereunto he hath been bidden by the corporation induced force of The World's Intellectuals who ruleth over all mankind's creation power in the way of modernity and standard civilization . In all the ways to be stridden for the sake of well civilized people of both the Eastern and Western Europe. And let's remember that in the specific passages of the text of Doctor MES-narrating the basics of the most awful evil doer, say Turkey Soviet of the mankind's history have been sent down to the fake parliament of the gang state wrapped in the apparels of a quasi republic by red generals namely the founding fathers of The Republic of Turkey, the whistlers summoning everybody to repeat the slogans to reveal Anti-Civilization, especially Anti-American sense and thought lacking both sense and thought.

THE NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY INSTIGATES CHAOS IN THE USA AND IN ITS ALLIED COUNTRIES
    HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!!!!!

Error 522
    Ray ID: 5f826ee77b01375f • 2020-11-26 09:02:54 UTC
    Connection timed out

What's that is the result of attack to The Literature Network!
    Turkey Soviet's red/anti West, and green/TURCO Islamic terrorists would be still to hack the writings of Prof. MES Solzhenitsof in The Literature Network viz. TLN!
    Here you're the newest highlights from his threads hacked already!
    He, namely Doctor MES writes as the most fervent enemy of The Turkey Soviet or rather The North Korea and Iran installed into the depths of Turkey by the horrific aid of Turkish red and black fascist generals in the past and after them by The Turkish Ayatollah (Search and see as below...)
    who is of verily, owning his secret student, say Turkish Caliph/President ERDOGAN that has been Ordaining by that notorious GULEN, the Omnipotent, the Unrestrained. When ye desire to perform deeply learning about all those-aforesaid bloody TURCO Islamic terror chiefs please try and utter this prayer "O Europeans, Innocent Jews, Indians, Africans, and good Arabs: may God be with you!, and turn ye towards the European Courts of Human Rights standing still as The Holy Presence, this Hallowed Spot that God hath made the Centre round which circle the Concourse on High, and which He hath decreed to be the Point of Adoration for the denizens of the Cities of Eternity, and the Source of Command unto all that are
    in heaven and on earth! Hey you my respectable reader wake up! You Eastern, Western Europeans, the other Indo-European Stock people, innocent Jews and Good Arabs of The Gulf wake up! The Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN's secret terrorist student, namely The Turkish Caliph/President explains very boldly that he could use nuclear terror weapons!!!! When the Sun of Truth and Utterance shall set, turn your faces towards the Spot that Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF had trying to write antediluvian admonitions for you. He, might not be verily almighty and omniscient, and yet the trust to The Teacher of Teachers, say The Teacher of Righteousness.

INDEPENDENCE WAR IN POEMS

A note in the cupboard, no words; the debut of the cold momentum's stable
    I looked, the shadow of the mountains fell on the flag hill next to my garden
    The sound of the steed entrusted to God, this horse's calm is powerful...
    And yet it makes faces laugh when silence hot on road, snow has fallen!

I'm familiar with hoarfrost tunnels, a bit resistance, I write for to write
    The earth pattern we dug, a dull, negative, faded, dirty lilac
    Blank page may not come to wait, I write the week under the energy light
    It's full of pain-the days of victory, my uniform is bright only on the plaque!

INDEPENDENCE WAR IN POEMS

A note in the cupboard, no words; the debut of the cold momentum's stable
    I looked, the shadow of the mountains fell on the flag hill next to my garden
    The sound of the steed entrusted to God, this horse's calm is powerful...
    And yet it makes faces laugh when silence hot on road, snow has fallen!

I'm familiar with hoarfrost tunnels, a bit resistance, I write for to write
    The earth pattern we dug, a dull, negative, faded, dirty lilac
    Blank page may not come to wait, I write the week under the energy light
    It's full of pain-the days of victory, my uniform is bright only on the plaque!
    Let me-namely Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF-who is able to read recite his own writings that which hath been revealed to precede all the passages; and as for him who is unable, God hath relieved him of this kind of requirement while his rescuer, say The Jesus Christ, should be known as the teacher of the righteousness. Individual trifling mistakes doth not invalidate his mission, nor aught from which the spirit of his-loyal to the universal civilization-hath departed, such as absentmindedness and the like. Ye are free to read other informative knowledge sharing a propos the Soviet type fake republics like Iran, North Korea, and yet the truth mustn't despised so one ought to remind everybody of the truth saying he verily, is the All-Righteous, the All-Knowing about the little but pugnacious Soviet type gang states.

Let me-namely Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF-who is able to read recite his own writings that which hath been revealed to precede all the passages; and as for him who is unable, God hath relieved him of this kind of requirement while his rescuer, say The Jesus Christ, should be known as the teacher of the righteousness. Individual trifling mistakes doth not invalidate his mission, nor aught from which the spirit of his-loyal to the universal civilization-hath departed, such as absentmindedness and the like. Ye are free to read other informative knowledge sharing a propos the Soviet type fake republics like Iran, North Korea, and yet the truth mustn't despised so one ought to remind everybody of the truth saying he verily, is the All-Righteous, the All-Knowing about the little but pugnacious Soviet type gang states.
    The Newest Novel of Doctor SOLZHENITSOF-HAGIA SOPHIA
    Annex: With no opus number
    What is Hagia Sophia? Half of a historical summary, Christian man as a whole; or a Picasso painting, which is not completely complete, with fifty percent cropped edges, as impressive as the original. Otherwise, where the Hagia Sophia is the place the great cathedral of Rome is, huh? Both are in the same place of the picture, two on top of each other, like golden trays so that by carefully pulling the top one, you can transfer the above to the other. It takes experience, knowledge and courage to tell them, and those merriments would make something that should be the reason why I-Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF, praise myself while having been being hacked here by Turkey Soviet Gang State viz. The Red Islamic Soviet.

THE NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY INSTIGATES CHAOS IN THE USA AND IN ITS ALLIED COUNTRIES
    HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!!!!!

Error 522
    Ray ID: 5f826ee77b01375f • 2020-11-26 09:02:54 UTC
    Connection timed out

What's that is the result of attack to The Literature Network!
    Turkey Soviet's red/anti West, and green/TURCO Islamic terrorists would be still to hack the writings of Prof. MES Solzhenitsof in The Literature Network viz. TLN!
    Here you're the newest highlights from his threads hacked already!
    He, namely Doctor MES writes as the most fervent enemy of The Turkey Soviet or rather The North Korea and Iran installed into the depths of Turkey by the horrific aid of Turkish red and black fascist generals in the past and after them by The Turkish Ayatollah (Search and see as below...)
    in heaven and on earth! Hey you my respectable reader wake up! You Eastern, Western Europeans, the other Indo-European Stock people, innocent Jews and Good Arabs of The Gulf wake up! The Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN's secret terrorist student, namely The Turkish Caliph/President explains very boldly that he could use nuclear terror weapons!!!! When the Sun of Truth and Utterance shall set, turn your faces towards the Spot that Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF had trying to write antediluvian admonitions for you. He, might not be verily almighty and omniscient, and yet the trust to The Teacher of Teachers, say The Teacher of Righteousness.
    SCHERZO

TIC, COVID ETC.

We sacrificed the title for the sake of title: what is the relevance of Corona Virus in the matter, huh?
    Tic is the child of effort induced love to convince one's interlocutor, oh ...
    We had just left the other and forced our face;
    It forces approval, it repeats itself right hence!

TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN-THE CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKER AND HIS STUDENT-TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN IN THE LAST ACT OF ISLAMIC TERROR HISTORY

By Prof. MES Solzhenitsof
    ( This no work number chapter of The Newest Novel of author will be continuing at times when the lines might be hacked by Turkey Soviet Gang State)

Scene: The main room of Pennsylvania-The USA-in the super suburb of the nearest large town. To the left, a leaden wall of steel adobe with ornaments made of small bones of dead Kurdish children hanging from a nail. In the rear wall, a doorway opening on the corridor assigned only to the visitors' coming from the Islamic terror sponsor caliph's palace. On either side of the doorway, a shuttered window. On the right side of the room, another door which is closed too. On the wall above it, a faded lithograph of the QORAN page-MAIDE ordering to eradicate all Christians and Jews from the earth. In the left-hand corner several packages are stacked to give to the psychologically unstable American young people walking around GULEN or his followers, and bandoleers of cartridges are thrown on the well camouflaged corners along the dark floor beside them. In the right-hand corner several stretchers are lying for-highly likely to carry corpses of kidnapped children. Bizarre to say near the door, another stretcher. In the middle of the room a rickety table with a pen, paper, and instant poison-God knows for which purpose installed thereon-like link on it. Three or four stiff cane-bottomed chairs are placed around within the darkest corners of the state.
    A culprit of Turkish Ayatollah's and another sent by TURCO Islamic Terror Sponsor Caliph ERDOGAN are sitting by the table. Both are sniffing powder like a hard narcotic agent. Both are dressed in black suits. Their thin-brimmed caps are on the table beside them. The Caliph's servant is medium, brunet, roughly-shaven, in his early thirties. The other is short, dark, with a good-natured irregular face, middle-aged. A sentry of the Kiosk belonging to the Islamic Children Organ Trafficker GULEN-The Turkish Ayatollah in a filthy, ragged olive-drab uniform lolls in the doorway leaning on his rifle. He wears the crimson fez of the new Ottoman, and has got boot like slippers. He is chewing a gum of hashish cigarette watching through the windows American civil servants with an expression of bored indifference. It is in the early hours of a non-sultry heat of an autumn night preparing to chant lullabies to make the general election stricken Americans!

Attached file
    Turkey’s Erdogan more dangerous than Covid-19, says former ally
    Siranush Ghazanchyan Send an emailNovember 2, 2020, 23:27
    1 minute read
    Photo: AFP
    Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is a greater threat to the world than the coronavirus pandemic, former ally of the leader and head of opposition Turkish Future party Ahmet Davutoglu said, The National reports.
    Mr Davutoglu told party officials that the greatest danger to Europe and the world was the culture of despotism, which had been spread by populist leaders such as Mr Erdogan. “The criterion for the tribal-state is lack of choice, and choice is the measure of democracy,” he said.

Within the corners of Turkey Soviet Gang State several packages filled with Anti Semitic instigation projects from the bottom to the top are stacked to inject into veins of the psychologically unstable TURCO-Islamist terrorists, and bandoleers of fictive evil stories to be used ,n castigation against innocent Jews like the members of the Rothschild Family, Inasmuch as some dirty propaganda tale highlights are thrown on the dirt basics aiming at washing the youth's brain by means of The A-HABER viz. A-News of Turkish Caliph/President namely The Secret Student of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN.
    ( See Please in YOUTUBE)

"Rothschild'ın Trk Aşısının İtirafları: Rothschild Ailesi Trke Konuşuyor... Zor Kurtuldum..."

"Confessions of Rothschild's Turkish Chef: The Rothschild Family Speaks Turkish ... I hardly survived ..."

https://youtu.be/bj_CAu7UTqA

THE MAIN DISSERTATION
    ON
    THE “THIRD MILLENNIUM RENAISANCE”
    OR
    LEARNING THE GRAND MOTHER OF ALL EVILS ON THE EARTH
    (The Second Soviet-Turkey VULTURE)

A study scrutinizing “Anti-Democracy Enmity Induced Secret State Terror”: the restless psychological war maneuvers in Turkey and abroad within all the posts of both civil-military bureaucracy, so called fake independent media, university, judiciary, political, NGO systems including those of students, and sportive-artistic recreations all in one purpose for reigning the world through terror, horror, blood, tears, threat, instigation, provocations etc.

BY ASSOC. PROF. DR. MUSTAFA ERDOGAN SURAT-SOLZHENITSYN08
    PROF. MES. HONORARY PRINCE OF DERBENT, HIS EXCELLENCY
    COLUMNIST: ISLAMIC VAKİTAND HEBREW SHALOM GAZETTES
    SCHOLAR: medical SCIENCENCES: FAMILY HEALTH/CHRONIC CASES
    ARTIST: VIRTUOUS KANOON PLAYER-SEMITIC HYMNS

DIALOGUES SHARED BY THE READERS
    “Monsieur Le Docteur SOLZH, any fresh dispatch?”
    "Yes!"
    “Whence?”
    “From The Palace of The Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN, you know The Secret Student of The Turkish Ayatollah GULEN”
    “Is the inter communication links cut beyond that fake democracy, say The Turkey Soviet viz. The Gang State?”
    “Yes Sire, since the pseudo coup d'tat organized by both GULEN and ERDOGAN, namely showing the false animosity in the case of their corporation, and yet the feeding TURCO-Islamic terror against The Judeo Christianity.”
    Now come on the great readers of Doctor SOLZHENITSOF and imagine these words were exchanged with you about two hours after midnight, at the moment when the He-The Author at the clavier of PC was also at the height of its splendor in his opposition Te Islamic terror as he should had been during the whole Christmas Days, Evenings or Nights the Islamic terrorists sponsored either by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN or his secret Student-The Turkish Caliph/President had killed innocent Europeans without cessation writing both sides of Turkey Soviet i.e. The Red Generals-thinly educated of course-in the past and the Islamic Green politicians like ignorant GULEN and ERDOGAN that could not read Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's name even written in capital letters... Actually innumerable TURCO-Islamic terrorists might have whirled through the European capital cities from our smart London to the world intellectuals' cute Moscow, say their magnificent boulevards of the East and West Europe, which stood at a few paces only from the newly occupied Hagia Sophia “old stones the Christ's house”-in former days to ha been observing the scene of so many terrible dramas, the echoes of whose walls were to be awakened day and night by the gaiety induced strains of the believers.