Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 688

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

  1. #586
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    Eventually the mating ones must be staging a free speech fight right there in The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter and the girl student+18. Now and then he glanced at her face in the dim glow from the bedroom. It had puffed out a little in well satisfied curves like a cat sitting by a cozy corner under the quilt as a warm stove, but she was still a good looker while she was mating and been peeped through the peephole. She'd already forgotten everything and was completely happy looking at the coitus she has tasted, her lips parted, her eyes bright, like a little girl at a party. "I guess the onlookers sold out to the people peeping through the peephole all right, okay, all right" he kept saying to himself. The last number on the program of new coituses was the girl student+18. The nasal voice of the mayor's wife singing , and the people wouldn't care brought The One in the Twos-He The Love Hunter out of his sullen trance. Everything suddenly must have looked bright and clear to him, the proscenium with its heavy gold fluting of the male drilling apparatus, the people's faces in the other side of the peephole, the heads in the back of it, the tawdry powdery mingling of amber and blue lights around the bed of mating, the scrawny woman flinging the sister student+18 around inside the rainbow hoop of the light oozing from the panes of the bedroom. The back numbers of some papers should say that mating people insane "But don't care." said one of the mating souls and got up. "The Girl Student, I'll meet you at the house. You see the rest of the show. I feel kind of bum." Before she could answer, he'd slipped out past the other people in the row, down the aisle and out. On the street there was nothing but an ordinary day crowd. The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter walked round and round the down corner of the Girls Lyceum. He didn't even know where the other coitus headquarters would be in the world. He had to talk to somebody. As he passed the peephole he caught a whiff of tea. What he needed was a drink tea the favorite of The Pushkin's Beloved City-Erzurum. This way he was going nuts. At the next corner he went into a narrow vista filled with the web of a spider and drank tea straight. The other side of the peephole was lined with men drinking tea, treating each other, talking loud about the subjects out of coitus, prizefights, TV stars and their cocaine dance. Beside The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter was a big red faced man with a wide brimmed felt hat on the back of his head. When The Love Hunter reached for his fifth cup of tea this man put his hand on his arm and said, "Pardon me, have that on me if you don't mind I'm celebrating' today." "Thanks; here's looking at you," said The Love Hunter. "Pardon, if you don't mind my saying so, you're drinking like you wanted to drink the whole brewer up at once. and not leave any for the rest of us ! Have a chaser." "All right, brother," said The Love Hunter. "Make it a tea chaser." "My name's LOHUL-Love Hunting Lover-" said the big man. "I just sold my seasonal crop. I'm from up the Russian Border way." "So is my name err, too," said The Love Hunter. They shook hands heartily. "By the living jumbo, that's a coincidence...We must be kin or pretty near it...Where you from, pardon?" "I'm from Ch..., but my folks was Volga German." "Mine was from the E..., Del...but it's the good old Aramaic mixed Arab-Jewish stock." They had more drinks on that. Then they went to another corner where they sat in a point at a table and talked. The big man talked about his ranch and his apple crop' and how his wife was bedridden since his last child had come.

    TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    Dialogues continued: "I'm awful fond of the to represent my coitus dexterity to the lovers of the love hunter, but what can a feller-like me-do? Can't get gelded just to be true to all women's love maker if not husband." "I do like my wives swell," said one of the comrades of The One in Twos'-His The Love Hunters', "and I've not had to get swell kids even if one of my children might be beginning to read already and the other about learning to walk. But hell, before one was married ought to be used to think one might amount to something in the world. One can't mean one thought one was anything
    in particular. You know how it is." "Sure, pardon me, I used to feel that way when I was a young feller." "The girl student+18 is a fine girl, too, and I like her better all the time," said Mayor's Wife, feeling a warm tearing wave of affection go over The One in Twos, like sometimes a modestly early evening when one would help her bathe the kids and put them to bed and the room was still steamy from their baths and one's eyes suddenly met Mayor's eyes and there was nowhere they had to go and they were just both of them there together.

    TO BE CONTINUED...

  2. #587
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter from up multiple coituses way began suddenly to sing: "My sweet heart has gone to the country, hurrah!/I love my partner in mating, but oh you kid, darling's gone away. But God damn it to hell," carried on with the refrain, "A love hunter's got to work for more than himself and his kids to feel right/I agree with you absolutely, pardon me every man for himself, and the devil take the hindmost." One began to make percussion...Oh, hell I wish I was on the bum again or up at Goldfield with the bunch." They would like if they were be able having drunk and drunk and ate free lunch and drunk some more, all the time rye with beer chasers, and the man from up-actually-from The Girls Lyceum way had a telephone number and called up some girls and they bought a cup of tea and went out to their apartment, and the rancher from up the near parishes way sat with a girl student+18 on each knee singing "My darling has gone to the country. The One in Twos-He the love hunter just sat belching in a corner with his head dangling over his chest so that suddenly he might have felt bitterly angry and got to his feet upsetting a table with a glass on it. "The Love Hunter," she said, "this is no place for a gender conscious rebel...The administrator a wobbly, damn you...I'm going out and get in this free-speech fight."The other person- God knows who?-went on singing and paid no attention. The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter went out and slammed the door. One of the onlooker girls followed him out jabbering about the tilted cups of tea, but he pushed them in the face and went out into the quiet corridor. As if it was moonlight, and as if he'd lost the last steam car and would have to walk home he should have backed to the unfinished coitus. If he got to the house he might found the same partner of his in mating sitting on the porch in her kimono. She might have, also-been crying. "And I had such a nice supper for you," she should have kept saying, and her eyes looked into him hot and sweet the way they'd been when he'd gotten back from the Mayor's wife before they could have repeated the unfinished coitus. The next day they had might been a sweet dizziness instead of hammering headache and while their stomach were upset. So The One in Twos-The Love Hunter and The Girl Student+18 figured up he might have spent umpteen minutes that they couldn't afford to waste. The Girl Student+18 would like speak to him. He stayed on in bed, rolling round, feeling vigor and virility, wishing he could go to sleep open to coitus dreaming and stay asleep forever.


    TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 04-09-2019 at 07:56 AM.

  3. #588
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter from up multiple coituses way began suddenly to sing: "My sweet heart has gone to the country, hurrah!/I love my partner in mating, but oh you kid, darling's gone away. But God damn it to hell," carried on with the refrain, "A love hunter's got to work for more than himself and his kids to feel right/I agree with you absolutely, pardon me every man for himself, and the devil take the hindmost." One began to make percussion...Oh, hell I wish I was on the bum again or up at Goldfield with the bunch." They would like if they were be able having drunk and drunk and ate free lunch and drunk some more, all the time rye with beer chasers, and the man from up-actually-from The Girls Lyceum way had a telephone number and called up some girls and they bought a cup of tea and went out to their apartment, and the rancher from up the near parishes way sat with a girl student+18 on each knee singing "My darling has gone to the country. The One in Twos-He the love hunter just sat belching in a corner with his head dangling over his chest so that suddenly he might have felt bitterly angry and got to his feet upsetting a table with a glass on it. "The Love Hunter," she said, "this is no place for a gender conscious rebel...The administrator a wobbly, damn you...I'm going out and get in this free-speech fight."The other person- God knows who?-went on singing and paid no attention. The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter went out and slammed the door. One of the onlooker girls followed him out jabbering about the tilted cups of tea, but he pushed them in the face and went out into the quiet corridor. As if it was moonlight, and as if he'd lost the last steam car and would have to walk home he should have backed to the unfinished coitus. If he got to the house he might found the same partner of his in mating sitting on the porch in her kimono. She might have, also-been crying. "And I had such a nice supper for you," she should have kept saying, and her eyes looked into him hot and sweet the way they'd been when he'd gotten back from the Mayor's wife before they could have repeated the unfinished coitus. The next day they had might been a sweet dizziness instead of hammering headache and while their stomach were upset. So The One in Twos-The Love Hunter and The Girl Student+18 figured up he might have spent umpteen minutes that they couldn't afford to waste. The Girl Student+18 would like speak to him. He stayed on in bed, rolling round, feeling vigor and virility, wishing he could go to sleep open to coitus dreaming and stay asleep forever.


    TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    At that moment-no matter in the evening or not-The Student Girl+18 saw her brother came to have a cup of tea with them. As soon as he got into the premises but the bedroom they started talking to The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter as if nothing had happened. It made not him sore to feel that this was just in order to keep the brother from knowing that they-The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter and The Girl Student+18 had been making love. The bro was a powerfully built tow haired man with a red neck, just beginning to go to fat. He sat at the table, eating the pot roast and cornbread the wife of the mayor's wife had made, talking big about the real flirting boom up in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum. Obviously The One in Twos had been a locomotive engineer in generalized coitus and had not been hurt in a wreck and had had the lucky breaks with a couple of options on lots he'd bought with his compensation material, say semen. He tried to argue The One in Twos into giving up his job in the town near to the border betwixt The Great Russia and confused Turkey and coming in with him. "I'll get you in on the ground floor, just for your sister's sake," he said over and over again. "And in some years you'll be a mating-based on umpteen coituses-man, like I'm going to be in less time than that...Now's the time for my student girl+18 darling, for you folks to make a break, while you're young, or it'll be too late and The love Hunter will just be a matingman all his life."

    TO BE CONTINUED...

  4. #589
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    The eyes of the Student Girl+18 shone. She brought out a chocolate layer cake in the form on éclair and a cup of tea. Her cheeks flushed and
    she kept laughing showing all her little pearly teeth. She hadn't looked so pretty since she'd had her first mating shared by a celebrity, say The One in Twos-He namely The Love Hunter. Her bro talked about money made the them drunk tea. "Suppose a feller didn't want to get rich, and yet you'd have knew what somebody said, I want to rise with the talk, not from the walk,' said The Twos in One or rather The One in Twos -He The Love Hunter laughed. "When a guy talks like that he's ripe for the nuthouse, take it from me," said somebody. Neither The Girl Student nor The Love Hunter flushed and said nothing instead pulled back or maybe pushed forth his chair and cleared his throat in a serious tone: "Look here, The Love hunter remarked that the Mayors Wife was going to be around the beloved city of Pushkin, say Erzurum for a few days looking over the situation, but looks to me like things was pretty dead. Now what I propose would be this...You know what I think of The Girl Student+18 I think you're about the sweetest little girl in the world. I wish my wife had half what one of the lady I got sharing mating! Well, anyway, here's my proposition: Out of actualities I've got several magnificent mission style bungalows I haven't disposed of yet, twenty five foot frontage of a refined residential street by a hundred foot depth. Why? I've gotten as high as five grand in cold cash for them. I have got a year of two none of us fellers will be able to stick our noses in there. It'll be millionaires' row...Now if you're willing to have the coitus induced bedroom in The Girl Student's-The Girl Student+18-yes her name I'll tell you what I'll do...I'll swop properties with you, paying all the expenses of searching title and transfer and balance up all the movements, that I'll hold someone's to keep them in the family, so that you won't have to make substantially bigger payments than you do here, and will be launched on the road to success." "Oh, my darling and my bro, you darling!" cried The Girl Student+18. She ran over and kissed them on the top of the head and sat swinging her legs on the arm of his chair. "Gee, I'll have to sleep on that," said The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter; "it's mighty white of you to make the offer." "My angel, I'd think you'd be more grateful to Bill," snapped The Love Hunter. "Of course we'll do it." "No, you're quite right," said the bro of The Girl Student+18. "A man's got to think a proposition like that over. But don't forget the advantages offered, better bedrooms for the coitus makers, more refined surroundings, say bedrooms an up and coming boom town-boomed over mating- instead of a dead one, chance to get ahead in the world instead of being far from the position of the city like that beloved one of Pushkin." So a moment later they moved up to a remote place regarding to the place of bedroom. The expenses of moving and getting the furniture installed put The One in Twos some hundred coituses in debt. On top of that little the Student Girl+18 caught the ecstasy and the lust taking a rest started mounting. The One in Twos couldn't get a job based on limitless coituses on any of the papers. Up at the union of love makers local that he transferred lust to they had some dozen of onlookers out of work as it was. The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter spent a lot of time mating about the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum worrying. He didn't like to be at anywhere out of coitus any more. He-The Love Hunter and never got on then. The Girl Student was always thinking about what went on at bro's group, what kind of clothes Lady Mayor, Mayor's wife, wore, how they brought up their children, the fine new style of observing coituses the mating ones had bought.


    TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 04-12-2019 at 03:47 AM.

  5. #590
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    The eyes of the Student Girl+18 shone. She brought out a chocolate layer cake in the form on éclair and a cup of tea. Her cheeks flushed and
    she kept laughing showing all her little pearly teeth. She hadn't looked so pretty since she'd had her first mating shared by a celebrity, say The One in Twos-He namely The Love Hunter. Her bro talked about money made the them drunk tea. "Suppose a feller didn't want to get rich, and yet you'd have knew what somebody said, I want to rise with the talk, not from the walk,' said The Twos in One or rather The One in Twos -He The Love Hunter laughed. "When a guy talks like that he's ripe for the nuthouse, take it from me," said somebody. Neither The Girl Student nor The Love Hunter flushed and said nothing instead pulled back or maybe pushed forth his chair and cleared his throat in a serious tone: "Look here, The Love hunter remarked that the Mayors Wife was going to be around the beloved city of Pushkin, say Erzurum for a few days looking over the situation, but looks to me like things was pretty dead. Now what I propose would be this...You know what I think of The Girl Student+18 I think you're about the sweetest little girl in the world. I wish my wife had half what one of the lady I got sharing mating! Well, anyway, here's my proposition: Out of actualities I've got several magnificent mission style bungalows I haven't disposed of yet, twenty five foot frontage of a refined residential street by a hundred foot depth. Why? I've gotten as high as five grand in cold cash for them. I have got a year of two none of us fellers will be able to stick our noses in there. It'll be millionaires' row...Now if you're willing to have the coitus induced bedroom in The Girl Student's-The Girl Student+18-yes her name I'll tell you what I'll do...I'll swop properties with you, paying all the expenses of searching title and transfer and balance up all the movements, that I'll hold someone's to keep them in the family, so that you won't have to make substantially bigger payments than you do here, and will be launched on the road to success." "Oh, my darling and my bro, you darling!" cried The Girl Student+18. She ran over and kissed them on the top of the head and sat swinging her legs on the arm of his chair. "Gee, I'll have to sleep on that," said The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter; "it's mighty white of you to make the offer." "My angel, I'd think you'd be more grateful to Bill," snapped The Love Hunter. "Of course we'll do it." "No, you're quite right," said the bro of The Girl Student+18. "A man's got to think a proposition like that over. But don't forget the advantages offered, better bedrooms for the coitus makers, more refined surroundings, say bedrooms an up and coming boom town-boomed over mating- instead of a dead one, chance to get ahead in the world instead of being far from the position of the city like that beloved one of Pushkin." So a moment later they moved up to a remote place regarding to the place of bedroom. The expenses of moving and getting the furniture installed put The One in Twos some hundred coituses in debt. On top of that little the Student Girl+18 caught the ecstasy and the lust taking a rest started mounting. The One in Twos couldn't get a job based on limitless coituses on any of the papers. Up at the union of love makers local that he transferred lust to they had some dozen of onlookers out of work as it was. The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter spent a lot of time mating about the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum worrying. He didn't like to be at anywhere out of coitus any more. He-The Love Hunter and never got on then. The Girl Student was always thinking about what went on at bro's group, what kind of clothes Lady Mayor, Mayor's wife, wore, how they brought up their children, the fine new style of observing coituses the mating ones had bought.


    TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    Meanwhile the One in Twos-He The Love Hunter would prefer to sit on benches in a park round town, reading both The Old Testament and The Bible and the local papers of the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum. For an instant he noticed the Mayor's Wife diaries sticking out of the pocket of the mayor beside her. The Love Hunter and his mating partner would be happy if they all had sat both on the bench a long time when something made him turn to look at the Mayor's Wife and been inquiring; "Say, aren't you Lady Mayor?" "Well, The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter, I'll be god-blessed...What's the matter, sire, you're looking thin because of excess ejaculation?" "Aw, nothing, I'm looking for a high rank lady, that's all." They would have talked for a long time. Then they might have been able to have another cup of tea in a tea hall where some of the people hung out. A young blonde fellow with blue eyes joined them there who talked French with an accent. The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter was surprised to find out that he was dreaming cordially hot dreams. Everybody talked both the mating girl student+18 and the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum wherein the people laughed loudly for MADURO had been faded before he have started his revolution, and the Sudanese dictator would have been toppled down before the friend of his friend namely The new Ottoman's Caliph who were busy then to spoil the Istanbul local elections. The fall of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and his student Caliph ERDOGAN was expected any day.

    TO BE CONTINUED...

  6. #591
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    All over-highly likely-the love hunters were taking to the hills of imagination based on sexology, driving the rich scientific attractions off their peep-holed bed rooms. Repeated coituses propaganda was spreading among the girl students+18 of the Girls Lyceum. The bed rooms had a warm smell of quilts and over roasted coffee, and on each table there were nigger pink and vermilion paper flowers, an occasional flash of white teeth in bronze and brown faces talking low, huh? Some of the mating pairs there belonged to where the Love Hunters' saliva and semen induced mating, but most of them were coitus makers. The talk of revolution and foreign places made them feel happy and adventurous again, as if he had a purpose in life, like when he'd been on the bum with Municipality's Hall. "Say, The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter, let's go to the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum and see if there's anything in this revolutionary talk before every ejaculation and orgasm bundles," the mayor's wife kept saying. "If it wasn't for the kids...Hell, both the mayor and the administrator was right when they might have bawled the girl student+18 out and said a revolutionist oughtn't to share either dry mating or secretion induced coitus before marriage." Eventually the bro of the girl student+18 got a job as, say linotype operator on the local newspapers, and things at the house were a little better, but he never had any spare money, as everything had to go into paying debts caused by bills or interest on mortgages...Geez..

    TO BE CONTINUED...

  7. #592
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    All over-highly likely-the love hunters were taking to the hills of imagination based on sexology, driving the rich scientific attractions off their peep-holed bed rooms. Repeated coituses propaganda was spreading among the girl students+18 of the Girls Lyceum. The bed rooms had a warm smell of quilts and over roasted coffee, and on each table there were nigger pink and vermilion paper flowers, an occasional flash of white teeth in bronze and brown faces talking low, huh? Some of the mating pairs there belonged to where the Love Hunters' saliva and semen induced mating, but most of them were coitus makers. The talk of revolution and foreign places made them feel happy and adventurous again, as if he had a purpose in life, like when he'd been on the bum with Municipality's Hall. "Say, The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter, let's go to the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum and see if there's anything in this revolutionary talk before every ejaculation and orgasm bundles," the mayor's wife kept saying. "If it wasn't for the kids...Hell, both the mayor and the administrator was right when they might have bawled the girl student+18 out and said a revolutionist oughtn't to share either dry mating or secretion induced coitus before marriage." Eventually the bro of the girl student+18 got a job as, say linotype operator on the local newspapers, and things at the house were a little better, but he never had any spare money, as everything had to go into paying debts caused by bills or interest on mortgages...Geez..

    TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    Eventually coitus should not be night work generally so The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter hardly ever carry out with mating with the student girl+18 and would not plan to produce any kids any more. They would take little kissing show for the sake of the girl's brother and she and the love hunter would like indeed go for walks or take trolley trips. That was to be the best part of the love making of theirs. Time to time they should sometimes get to a lecture or go down to chat with each other the boys locally, but they was to be scared to be seen round in radical company too much for fear of losing peep the coitus induced mating through the peephole job. The love makers or rather the pair of mating thought they were pretty hyper active but put up with them because they thought of themselves as an old timer.

    TO BE CONTINUED...

  8. #593
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    Currently both The Administrator and mayor of the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum got occasional letters from other love hunters of the old earth telling them about their mating partners viz. the student girls+18 and other ladies' health. Some of them had married the men named Albert, Birth, Carlyle, David and the like who were either a blue or a white collar worker, and worked in the offices or the ateliers near to the stockyards generally. Their uncles used to live with them. As an aside The One in Twos would have liked to bring no lady that had mated with him down to live with him in any city beloved by Pushkin or not, but he knew that it would only mean squabbling with no darling. The world's love hunters' letters were pretty depressing, both the Administrator and the Mayor felt funny, they said, to be married not to Jews solely. Seemingly their uncles were always poorly. The relatives of theirs said it was the drink, but whenever they gave them any money they drank it right up. Briefly the mayor and the administrator had wished they could have more and more children. The student girl+18 was lucky as well, so she thought, to have such nice children. She was afraid that poor uncle of hers wasn't enough for this poor world. If some day that the papers would have carried the murder of MADURO in Venezuela , they would made the dictator or the new caliph of the new Ottomans-ERGODAN got a short message over WHATSUP carrying news from the crippled military pact of North Korea, Turkey and Venezuela that MADURO was dead-after the butcher of The Mankind, say Sudanese dictator had been toppled down-and please to send money for the funeral.


    TO BE CONTINUED...

  9. #594
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    Currently both The Administrator and mayor of the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum got occasional letters from other love hunters of the old earth telling them about their mating partners viz. the student girls+18 and other ladies' health. Some of them had married the men named Albert, Birth, Carlyle, David and the like who were either a blue or a white collar worker, and worked in the offices or the ateliers near to the stockyards generally. Their uncles used to live with them. As an aside The One in Twos would have liked to bring no lady that had mated with him down to live with him in any city beloved by Pushkin or not, but he knew that it would only mean squabbling with no darling. The world's love hunters' letters were pretty depressing, both the Administrator and the Mayor felt funny, they said, to be married not to Jews solely. Seemingly their uncles were always poorly. The relatives of theirs said it was the drink, but whenever they gave them any money they drank it right up. Briefly the mayor and the administrator had wished they could have more and more children. The student girl+18 was lucky as well, so she thought, to have such nice children. She was afraid that poor uncle of hers wasn't enough for this poor world. If some day that the papers would have carried the murder of MADURO in Venezuela , they would made the dictator or the new caliph of the new Ottomans-ERGODAN got a short message over WHATSUP carrying news from the crippled military pact of North Korea, Turkey and Venezuela that MADURO was dead-after the butcher of The Mankind, say Sudanese dictator had been toppled down-and please to send money for the funeral.


    TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    The Twos in One-He The Love Hunter would like to go to the savings bank and to draw some dollars he had in an account for the schooling account of the student girl+18 and to take it down to the Western Union we know from the famous film, say "Back to The Future and to wire fifty to her with whom he has mated for several times. She didn't find out until the moment the bell should be ringing that had already came round, when she went down to deposit five dollars schooling money from her brother as well. At that time when The Twos in One-He The Love hunter let himself in by the latchkey he was surprised to find the light on in the bedroom while the onlookers would be peeping through the peephole. The girl student +18 was sitting half asleep in the bed using it as a settee with a blanket wrapped round her waiting for him. The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter was pleased to see her and went up to kiss her. "What's the matter, baby?" The One in Twos asked.

    TO BE CONTINUED...

  10. #595
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    If she had pushed him away from her and jumped to her feet, crying "You thief, you stole my chastity if not virginity " he would have replied her pleading "I couldn't sleep till I told you what I thought of you so that I could not stop myself lest I might fulfill limitless coituses." I suppose you've been spending your sleep on drinking tea or on some other student girl+18. That's why I never see you anymore." "My student girl+18, calm down, old girl... What's the matter; let's talk about it quietly." "I'll get a break not to go on with mating with you, that's what I'll do. Stealing virginity from-highly likely-the future mother of your own children in the coming years to make yourself a bum with your own poor little..." The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter drew himself up to put an end to the semi imaginative dialogue and clenched his fists. He spoke very quietly, although his lips were trembling. "My student girl+18, I had an absolute right to take out that secretion of mine from saliva to semen. The what could you think? Shall I deposit some more semen in a year or a lot of years, and shall it one of your or my damn business to do so?" "A fat chance you saving up billion sperms but-alas!-you aren't man enough to make a decent living for your wife and children so you have to take it out of your poor little innocent children's spring or rather source of coming to life," Then probably The Student Girl should have broken out into dry sobbing huh? "My student girl+18, that's enough of that...I'm about through." "I'm the one that's through with you and your ungodly erotic talk. That never got nobody anywhere, and the lowdown bums you go around with...I wish I'd never would have fancied got married you. I never would have, you can be damn well sure of that if I hadn't got caught the way I did." "My student girl+18, don't talk like that." To the highest probability she would have walked straight up to him, her eyes wide and feverish. "This bedroom is in the mayor of the Pushkin's beloved city name-Erzurum, don't forget that." "All right, I'm through." Before he knew it he had slammed the door behind him and was walking down the block. It began to rain. Each raindrop made a splatter the size of a silver dollar in the dust of the street. It looked like stage rain round the arch-light. The one in Twos-He The Love Hunter couldn't think where to go. Drenched, he walked and walked. At one corner there was a clump of elms in a yard that gave a certain amount of shelter. He stood there a long time shivering. He was almost crying thinking of the warm, cosy gentleness of The Girl Student+18 when he began to render myriad coitus, and pull his male drilling apparatus back then to pull the cover a little way back and slip into bed beside her asleep when he got home from work-to mate with other student girls+18...


    TO BE CONTINUED...

  11. #596
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II

    If she had pushed him away from her and jumped to her feet, crying "You thief, you stole my chastity if not virginity " he would have replied her pleading "I couldn't sleep till I told you what I thought of you so that I could not stop myself lest I might fulfill limitless coituses." I suppose you've been spending your sleep on drinking tea or on some other student girl+18. That's why I never see you anymore." "My student girl+18, calm down, old girl... What's the matter; let's talk about it quietly." "I'll get a break not to go on with mating with you, that's what I'll do. Stealing virginity from-highly likely-the future mother of your own children in the coming years to make yourself a bum with your own poor little..." The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter drew himself up to put an end to the semi imaginative dialogue and clenched his fists. He spoke very quietly, although his lips were trembling. "My student girl+18, I had an absolute right to take out that secretion of mine from saliva to semen. The what could you think? Shall I deposit some more semen in a year or a lot of years, and shall it one of your or my damn business to do so?" "A fat chance you saving up billion sperms but-alas!-you aren't man enough to make a decent living for your wife and children so you have to take it out of your poor little innocent children's spring or rather source of coming to life," Then probably The Student Girl should have broken out into dry sobbing huh? "My student girl+18, that's enough of that...I'm about through." "I'm the one that's through with you and your ungodly erotic talk. That never got nobody anywhere, and the lowdown bums you go around with...I wish I'd never would have fancied got married you. I never would have, you can be damn well sure of that if I hadn't got caught the way I did." "My student girl+18, don't talk like that." To the highest probability she would have walked straight up to him, her eyes wide and feverish. "This bedroom is in the mayor of the Pushkin's beloved city name-Erzurum, don't forget that." "All right, I'm through." Before he knew it he had slammed the door behind him and was walking down the block. It began to rain. Each raindrop made a splatter the size of a silver dollar in the dust of the street. It looked like stage rain round the arch-light. The one in Twos-He The Love Hunter couldn't think where to go. Drenched, he walked and walked. At one corner there was a clump of elms in a yard that gave a certain amount of shelter. He stood there a long time shivering. He was almost crying thinking of the warm, cosy gentleness of The Girl Student+18 when he began to render myriad coitus, and pull his male drilling apparatus back then to pull the cover a little way back and slip into bed beside her asleep when he got home from work-to mate with other student girls+18...


    TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    What about the could be said could be added in the hissing coitus, sweet arable genital plant of hers, her breasts, the feel of the nipples through the thin nightgown ; the drilling male apparatus out of the underpants of The Twos in One viz. of The Hunter in the mating bed, him leaning over to kiss each of the little warm nipples. "Well, I'm through," tie said aloud as if he were speaking to somebody else. That was only that did the thought come to him, "I'm free to see the beloved city of Pushkin now, to work for the movement, to go on the bum again." Finally The Twos in One went to the bro of The Girl Student+18, her boarding house. It was a long time before he could get anybody to come to the door. When he finally got in the bro sat up in bed and looked at The love hunter stupid with sleep. "What the hell?" "Say, the bro, I've just broken up house keeping... I'm going to the border region shared by The Turkey Soviet and Liberal Russia."

    TO BE CONTINUED...

  12. #597
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    "Are the student girls+18 after you? For The Christ sake, this place-my mating bed-wasn't any place to come." "No, it's just my the administrator's wife." The One in Two-He The Love Hunter laughed. "Oh, for the love of love making!" "Say, , do you want to come back to myriad coituses and see the revolution of mating with student girls+18?" "What the hell could you do after several hundred thousand-if not million-coituses? Anyway, the girl students elected you our Most Erotic Tsar. Say, you're soaked through your own semen and the mutual mucosal secretions take your night gown off and put on my work clothes hanging on the back of the door. You better get some sleep. I'll move over." The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter stayed in the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum two weeks until they could get a man to take his place at the umpteen coituses. He-The Love Hunter explained The Girl Student+18 that he was going away and that he'd send her condones to help support not producing kids as soon as he was in a position to aid other mating makers. Then-highly likely-one morning he would have got on the train with a lot of dollars in his pocket and a ticket to Sacramento over the intercontinental pass and should have turned out to be flying to America... All in all The Love Hunter started to imagine a guy at the railroad men's boarding house told him he'd sure die of thirst if he tried going to The USA there, and nobody knew anything about the post revolutionary era in civilization, anyway. Here you're the mumblings of his: "So he beat his way along the Northern Pacific to Sacramento. Hell had broken loose across the border, everybody said. The migrants were likely to take sanctuaries at any moment. They might beat the men of MADURO on sight. The borders of Venezuela were full of ranchers and mining men bemoaning the good old days when The student of Turkish Ayatollah's GULEN namely the New ottoman Caliph Dictator ERGODAN was in full power in Istanbul before the last local elections and a good man could take votes in the big city. So it was with beating heart that The Love Hunter walked across the international bridge into the dusty bustling adobe streets encircling The New Airport of The New Ottoman Caliph-The Dictator of Scutari with its enormous mosque to have got only ISIS Backing Books within the shelves of its library. The Love Hunter walked around looking at the small tramcars in PERA and the mule like radical Islamic terrorists and the walls daubed with sea blue and the peon women squatting behind piles of rotten onions in the Turkey Soviet Economy induced marketplace and the crumbling scroll face new mosques and the deep Islamic Fascist bars open to the street. Everything was strange and the air was based on garlic to his nostrils and he was wondering what he was going to do next. It was late afternoon of an April day. The Love Hunter was sweating in his gray flannel shirt. His body felt gritty and itchy and he wanted a bath. "Getting' too old for this kind of stuff," he told himself. At last he found the house of a man named Mueller whom one of the American opponents in Washington had told him to look up. He had trouble finding him in the big house with an untidy courtyard, on the edge of town, and none of the women hanging out clothes seemed to understand The One in Twos' namely The Love hunter's lust.


    TO BE CONTINED...

  13. #598
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    At last The One in Twos heard a voice from behind the peephole thereby the onlookers-including the wife of the mayor-in a carefully modulated Slavic dialect, say broken Russian. "Come up if you are looking for the administrator of the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum...please ... I am The administrator." The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter unlocked the door of the bedroom wherein he and The Student Girl+18 looked up and saw a tall bronze colored gray haired man in an old tan duster leaning from the top gallery of the municipality palace. He went up the iron steps. The tall man shook hands with The Twos in One-The Love Hunter. "Fellow coitus champion worker of the mating...My officials wrote me you were coming." "That's me, all right...I'm glad you talk Russian to some extent." "I lived in The Eurasia many years and in-currently-in The beloved City of Erzurum. let's sit down...please...milord I am very happy to welcome administrative revolutionary governor before the door of my mating-forgive me sire-yes mating room...Though our ideas probably do not entirely agree we have much in common. We are comrades in the big battle being pro and con in the process of peeping some affective coituses." The governor patted The Love Hunter and The Girl Student+18 who has approached towards the scene stealthily on the shoulder and pressed them into chairs. "Please." There were several little dark-skinned children in torn shirts running round barefoot. The governor of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum sat down and took the smallest on his knee, a little girl with pinky mouse-tail and a smudged face. The place smelt of light rose smell of the chilly weathers and scorched olive oil and children and washing. "What are you going to do in the mountains, fellow love maker?"The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter blushed. "Oh, I want to kind of getting into things, say the vulvae in the style of the French and Russian revolutions." "The situation is very confusing here... Our town mating lovers are organizing and are class conscious based on pink coituses but the peons, the peasants, are easily misled by unscrupulous leaders." "I want to see some action, milord was living inand getting to be a goddamned booster like the rest of them. I can earn my keep in the matting line, I guess."


    TO BE CONTINUED...

  14. #599
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    At last The One in Twos heard a voice from behind the peephole thereby the onlookers-including the wife of the mayor-in a carefully modulated Slavic dialect, say broken Russian. "Come up if you are looking for the administrator of the beloved city of Pushkin-Erzurum...please ... I am The administrator." The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter unlocked the door of the bedroom wherein he and The Student Girl+18 looked up and saw a tall bronze colored gray haired man in an old tan duster leaning from the top gallery of the municipality palace. He went up the iron steps. The tall man shook hands with The Twos in One-The Love Hunter. "Fellow coitus champion worker of the mating...My officials wrote me you were coming." "That's me, all right...I'm glad you talk Russian to some extent." "I lived in The Eurasia many years and in-currently-in The beloved City of Erzurum. let's sit down...please...milord I am very happy to welcome administrative revolutionary governor before the door of my mating-forgive me sire-yes mating room...Though our ideas probably do not entirely agree we have much in common. We are comrades in the big battle being pro and con in the process of peeping some affective coituses." The governor patted The Love Hunter and The Girl Student+18 who has approached towards the scene stealthily on the shoulder and pressed them into chairs. "Please." There were several little dark-skinned children in torn shirts running round barefoot. The governor of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum sat down and took the smallest on his knee, a little girl with pinky mouse-tail and a smudged face. The place smelt of light rose smell of the chilly weathers and scorched olive oil and children and washing. "What are you going to do in the mountains, fellow love maker?"The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter blushed. "Oh, I want to kind of getting into things, say the vulvae in the style of the French and Russian revolutions." "The situation is very confusing here... Our town mating lovers are organizing and are class conscious based on pink coituses but the peons, the peasants, are easily misled by unscrupulous leaders." "I want to see some action, milord was living inand getting to be a goddamned booster like the rest of them. I can earn my keep in the matting line, I guess."


    TO BE CONTINUED...
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    The one who spoke a little pidgin Russian and sat with one hand round The Love Hunter's neck and the other on the buckle of his holster. "The Student Girl+18 is good... Mate her quick...Fellow coitus maker good... international...hurray," and kept saying. They sang the International coitus makers' anthem several times and then another like the Marseillaise and the like. The One in Twos was carried along in a sugary haze. He sang and drank and ate and everything began to lose outline. "Fellow coitus maker marry nice girl," said that one. They were standing at near to the bedroom somewhere. He made a gesture of sleeping with his two hands against his face. "Come." They went to the hall similar to a dancehall. At the back entrance of The Girls Lyceum everybody had to leave his proposal to make love on a reception guarded by a janitor in a vizier cap. Both the governor and the mayor of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum noticed that the men and women drew away from The One in Twos-He The Love maker a little. The talker laughed. "They think you adulterer...I tell them international revolutionary... There ladies, nice madams and mademoiselles...Not god damned any professional playgirl...not pay, she nice student girl+18 love maker comrade."


    TO BE CONTINUED..

  15. #600
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    724
    THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

    PART THREE

    CHAPTER II


    The One in Twos-He The Love Hunter found then himself being introduced to a brown broad faced girl named Incarnation who highly likely resurrected as an anti-Eva female. She was neatly dressed and her hair was very shiny black besides she gave him a bright flash of a smile. He patted her on the cheek. They drank some three or four cups of tea using the reception desk as a five o'clock tea table and left. The Mayor of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum had a girl with him too. The others stayed on at the dusky hall at the back part of the lyceum as if it's a dancehall. The mayor and his girl walked round to Incarnation's house with them. It was a room in a little courtyard. Beyond it was a great expanse of light colored desert land stretching as far as you could see under a wading light of a meaningless day based not on sexuality. In the distance were some tiny specks of fires. The mayor pointed at them with his full hand and whispered, "The time of coitus" Then they said good night at the door of Incarnation's little room that had a bed, a picture of a modestly fancied Eva and a new photograph of MADURO and his two friends Omar Al BACHIR of Sudan and ERDOGAN of Turkey stuck up by a pin. Lady Incarnation closed the door, bolted it and sat down on the bed looking up at The love Hunter with a smile. When everybody went away for a trip with the fanatics of Kim Yong of The north Korea out to play every day in Pool Square and told you about how in the black woods in winter the Islamic terrorist hyenas come down and howl through the lanes of the villages and sometimes they'd see both the President Putin and President Trump ride by all alone on a bay horse and once we were very proud because when we took off their hats we were very proud because he smiled and showed teeth of some of them like in the newspaper and touched his hat and we were very proud and he had an aide de camp but they had a cloth duck that they used to play with on the steps until it began to get dark and the Islamic Terror hyenas howled ran with little children's blood dripping from their snout through the streets of the villages only it was summer and between a Irish terrier and we'd be put to bed and an Irish girl was probably a young French girl from the black woods where the Islamic terror hyenas howled ran through the lanes and when everybody had gone to bed she would take you into her bed and it was a very long scary story and the worst of the Islamic terrorist hyenas howled through the streets gloaming to freeze little children's blood was the Hyena Caliph howling in the black woods and they were scared and she had breasts under her nightgown and the Hyena caliph was terrible scary and black hair and rub against her and outside the hyenas howled in the lanes and it was wet there and she said it was nothing she had just washed herself but the love hunter was really a man hold her close chest a man too howled through lanes with a bloody snout that tore up the bellies of girls and little children Hyena The Caliph and afterwards they knew what girls were made like and The Girl Student+18 was not silly and made him promise not to tell but any lady wouldn't have anyway insurgents win at The poll Square's soul mates part myriad to take auto ride says girl begged for her husband Oh you be-beautiful doll
    The great big beautiful doll the world cannot understand all that is involved in this the love hunter said.


    TO BE CONTINUED...

Similar Threads

  1. Thus Spake Zarathustra Discussion Thread
    By Dori in forum Philosophical Literature
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 06:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •