Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

WEDNESDAY, 1 JULY, 2020

If I were invited to take a cruise today with a big ship, I would of course reject the call because of the corona epidemic; but if there is one thing I know for sure, if I comply with the call, all I remember in the cabin will not be bad memories at all. The peace that I got among the people who were vulnerable to virus attack kept me from trying to escape from any kind of flu infection. From the point of view of daily facts, it seems to me that if I want to live, I have to find a way out in all kinds of epidemic diseases, but I have already foreseen that this road cannot be achieved by escaping. Is it not possible to escape from the cold and flu, I do not know, but I think it is possible to overcome them with a very mild or even pleasure after the corona epidemic; In terms of my scholar friends - that is, scientists and physician colleagues - a person is always able to escape from severe influences. With today's leukocytes, I have to be careful even when I am overpowering an ordinary virus; even if he has the power to open the soda lids with his teeth and throw the bottles one kilometer away. (But we should do all this carefully, of course.) If we do carelessly, what do we get?

Many thanks to tln!
    Seemingly there is no way still left to the hackers to hack literatüre...

OKAY, huh?
    Prof. MES Solazhenitsof
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-03-2020 at 07:08 AM.

THURSDAY, 2 JULY, 2020

Report of a Factory Visit

In its garden, they accept condolences on behalf of the deceased homeland called "the old normal"
    Some big men are they longing for the city club, in the only factory that survives;
    The faded steel nail in the outbreak is probably usable, they go to repair the nailed bands all;
    These are desperate and sad attempts, the old normal is buried, the new one is behind us!
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-03-2020 at 06:58 AM.

FRIDAY, 3 JULY, 2020

IN THE DAYS OF PANDEMIC, ALL WORDS ARE WRONG

Whether the right or wrong word is always wrong, continue
    Volcano without explosion is correct; advice, shut up while quiet
    Silence is an effective medicine, if it be talking, hush you
    Is the promise not heard word? No! Silence should be zero height!

Coming next, one week Summer Holiday
    Okay?
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-04-2020 at 03:02 PM.

One week summer holiday!
    Byyyyy!

HAGIA SOPHIA & FACE MASK
    NOVEL
    BY PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF*

( MES* Mustafa ERDOGAN SURAT/ Russian Stock, Romantic Writer)

PART ONE
    Chapter One

Humans had warned of it as they had been before a century related to The New Spanish Flue in the year of 2019-20 universally, and had heard the stories of its smart business, say suffocated them at the death bed, its transactions, its tenderness towards both Prince Charles and Boris J who regretted the right of survival granted as a privileged trifle or rather mingling his innocent hardness in the case of BREXIT pillaged from the very hands of May! Apparently Lady MAY wouldn't be able to shoulder both two variation of "may and May", and also of her desperate fights with the philosophical piracy, together with the romantic tale of May's BREXIT like that of some extremely childish girl found in a piratical prey by the victorious pandemic survivor, when, after a long contest, he boarded the house, driving all the MPs parliament. This girl was known "May" who might not fulfill anything generally in the matter, instead The British had adopted, was having her educated in some convent in the bridle of democracy, and spoke of her as "our Pro-BREXIT PM" just the UK had sworn a mighty oath to marry her ideals to a super "blue eyed straw hair-person, say Johnson before they went back and to leave her all the money left by The EU. "And The UK hasn't lots of money," would say Lady Merkel solemnly, with her lovely German head-like that of our Russian Mother-on one side, "not lots as something umpteen of money; more than The EU!" And after a certain time--just to let her hearers-no matter they would her namely Lady Merkel Her Highness or would not her "MAY" Her Excellency. Let's come on then and recover from our tepid astonishment at such an incredible assertion this writing material would add in an explanatory whisper!

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-10-2020 at 07:38 AM.

I am still under the attacks of The North Korea in Turkey Soviet so that I cannot edit my posts, cannot change the pages I'm on-because of the fact that Turkey Soviet's hackers would delete my "log in" name and password-and I'm not able to solve several severe problems here hindering my writing freely, happily, fruitfully etcetera, etcetera, etcetera....
    HELP!
    Yours
    Prof MES Solzhenitsof

Hey writer comrades,
    Was my problem solved?
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 06:41 AM.

LATIN: HAGIA SOPHIA
    ARAB: HAJJI SAFIE

Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, towns-colour, white, same the mother of Fatih-The Conqueror,
    On the skin; sees the possible blue eye, butterfly from the cliff;
    Sad to meet with the Prayer Calling again: system muezzin, from the centre!
    Write Hajji Safiye to Hagia Sophia say, write Arabic instead of Latin, what a whiff!

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253