Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

When MESO and SOLZH let embrace them they went their face was all literally inspired from theirs. Some of the people in the line might have applauded and even dapped, but the old woman right behind, who had her hair done in a pompadour askew so that the rat showed through and who wore two padded pink silk dressing gowns one above the other said spitefully, "Now you'll have to go and make your statements style free."

Instead MESO recited:

The Book of Egypt, Si-Si Sea (11)

Try and escape from crummy feel,
    The feel of having the peerless taste of siesta, lol,
    Under the sky of your Northern countries lacking the sun
    In the nostrils lingers the staleness of discouraged, lifeless
    Days tending to set down
    Crowded into a transient urban
    Camp, the acidic or potassium accumulated stench
    Of the barn, reflecting to the taut cheeks
    Additionally the shamed flush from the boring eyes of corps
    And railroad bulls that would eat
    Two acres a day, they are buttoned into well made
    Clothes who have wives to sleep with,
    Kids to play with after supper
    Dinner
    Without the sureness of power behind their back
    So that to eradicate the internet dandies ready to hack...

SOLZH interpreted that poem (No. 11) like that:

After that they considered themselves engaged, but they couldn't get married, because the markets had been gutted with the rest of the block it stood in, and MESO was out of a trip. Mademoiselle M. used to let him kiss her and hug her in dark doorways when he took her home at night, but further than that he gave up trying to go. In the next day he got a job on the Egypt Official Bulletin. That was night Work and he hardly ever saw Mademoiselle M. except Sundays, but they haven't begin to talk about getting married in fortnights.When he was away from her he felt somehow sore at Mademoiselle M. most of the time, but when he was with her he melted absolutely while tried to get her to read pamphlets on liberalism, but she laughed and looked up at him with her big intimate blue eyes and said it was too deep for her. She liked to go to the theater based on free thought and eat in restaurants where the linen was starched and there were waiters in dress suits. About that time he went one night to hear democrat MPs speak about the Arab Springs. Next to him was a young man in black suits. He had a nose like an average nose and yet very gray eyes and deep creases under his cheekbones and talked in a slow drawl. His name was not a name of a VIP. After the lecture they went and had a beer together and talked, and that non-VIP belonged to the new liberal organization called within important words and terms of the Liberal World. He read MESO the preamble over a second glass of COKE.Then SOLZH had just hit town as a speedy hare or rather a rabbit would do so that he was healthy of the bum grub and hard life on the ocean. He still had his pay in his pocket and he was bound he wouldn't blow it in on a bust. He'd heard that there was one of the great students parade in Alexandria and he thought he'd go up there and see what he could do. He made-actually he would try over his cell phone and make- feel that he was leading a pretty stodgy life helping production good tides on behalf of the working class. "God almighty, man, you're just the kind o' stuff we need out there. We're going even to publish happy news along the Nile." That night MESO went round to the local and filled out a card, and went home to his boarding house with his head swimming. I was just on the point of rejoicing the son of Liberal Egyptians, he said to himself. The next Sunday he and Mademoiselle M. had been planning togo up the Scenic Railway-if there should be any-to the top of Mount Sinai. They-MESO and SOLZH-were terribly sleepy when the alarm clock got them out of bed. They had to start early because he had to be on the job again that night. As he walked to the ferry station-not knowing if there were any-where they were going to meet friends at nine the clank of the touristic pamphlets were still in their head, and the sour smell of ink and paper bruised under the presses, and on top of that the smell of the hall of the house he'd been in with a couple of the fellows, the smell of moldy rooms and slop pails and the small of armpits and the dressing table of the frizzy haired girl he'd had on the clammy bed and the taste of the stale beer they'd drunk and the cooing mechanical voice!MESO has given start to saluting the passers-by "Goodnight, dear citizens, finish your works, gain money abundantly and come round soon..." then cried "God, I'm a good believer," and mumbled in a way to say to himself, " I remember clearly for clear mornings would have always elicited, when all the colors in the street shone like bits of glass. God, I was very fond of praying say wandering round to find a pretext to pray aloud. If Mademoiselle M. would only be a sport, if Mademoiselle M. was only one of those citizens you could talk to like you could to a friend. And how the hell was he going to tell her he was too much fond of prayer as if praying was his job he could not give up? She was waiting for him at the bus stop looking like an Irish girl with her neat sailor blue dress and hat having got least symbols or pictures. They didn't have time to say anything as they had to run for the bus. Once placing themselves on the seats she lifted up her face to be kissed and yet to have a light kiss so that it could not be evaluated to say if her lips were cool or hot... And In a while both MESO saw her gloved hand rested so lightly on his. At the main boulevard of Cairo they took another bus and changed and she kept smiling at him when they ran to get good places in the scenic vehicle and they felt not alone in the roaring immensity of tawny capital city of Egypt under the cupola of the blue sky. They'd never been so happy together. She ran ahead of him all the way to the top. At the observatory they were both breathless. They stood against a Wall out of sight of the other people and she let him kiss her all over her face, all over her face and neck, and yet he kissed for million times her fingers amongst scraps of mist flew past cutting patches out of their view of the quarter and the alleys and the shadowed corners of the big blocks. When they went round to the shops condensed side of the city a tepid wind was shrilling through everything including their hairs. A churning mass of Semi African Soul induced mini storm was welling up from the side of Abyssinia like a tidal wave.She must have gripped his arm for he felt the force invitation: invitation to waltz as Putin and the Austrian Lady Secretary of State. "Oh, this scares me, honey!" Then suddenly he told her that he couldn't give up his job. She looked up at him frightened and shivering in the hot wind of Cairo and little and helpless ; tears began to run down either side or rather borders betwixt the cheeks and nose. "But I thought you loved me, honey...Do you think it's been easy for me waiting for you all this time, wanting you and loving you? Oh, I thought you loved me!" He put his arm round her. He couldn't say anything. They started walking towards another bus. "I don't want all those people to see I've been crying, We were so happy before. Let's walk down to the peripheral parks, lonely woods, transgressed but vividly green little fields." "It's pretty far, honey" "I don't care; I couldn't want to." "Geez, there is no good sport but job" They started down the footpath and the mist blotted out everything. After a couple of hours they stopped to rest so that they left the path and found a patch of grass in the middle of a big thicket of cists. The hot and humidity induced mist was all around but it was bright overhead and they could feel the warmth of the sun through it stopping the power of pondering.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 08-20-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Hey! I'll be at the hills of arcadia for a week long summer holiday!
    Ciao!

Hey! I'll be at the hills of arcadia for a week long summer holiday!
    Ciao!

Hi! I'm very happy for I cut short my summer holiday and backed to share good tidings with you.
    Here you are the four books I had written here-in The Literature Network-and pblished successively:

Dating and Regime
    By Prof. Dr. Mesolzhenitsy E. Surat
    It has been that compelled me not to respect the couple made of the Earthly Life and Mathematics is even extremely likely that it may spring from that secret existence of Byzantium! More
    Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf html
    First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) Online Reader
    Fiction » Cultural & ethnic themes » Cultural interest, general
    Published: Dec. 18, 2014
    Words: 44,210
    Language: American English
    ISBN: 9781310002311

EXPLORING RELIGION
    By SOLZHENITSOF
    The Messiah who shall carry to the Mankind alongside with all the creatures. Erzurum as being one of the key cities "The Silk Way" between the Asia and the Europe had a lot of flares left over from the history of living creatures! More
    Published: June 03, 2014
    Words: 70,730
    Language: English
    ISBN: 9781311025487

Great Kobane
    Yes having been sojourned not being a good-or bad-citizen. Instead of gaining nil as a starting point I was as happy as punch, and was going to perform nothing within the rules of the highest discipline I had been taught by my grandfather by my mother side migrated from Russia. It did not occur to me that I might have to ask any prime minister in Turkey to undress. More
    Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb txt html
    First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf more Online Reader
    You set the price!
    Buy Remove from Library Give as a Gift
    How gifting works
    Send Sample to Email
    Create Widget
    Manage Your Book
    Sold at Smashwords: 1
    Total downloads: 30
    View Book Stats
    SEO Links
    Change Book Settings
    Download samples of this book
    First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf pdb Online Reader
    Download the full versions of this book
    Download: epub mobi (Kindle) pdf lrf pdb txt Online Reader original document
    Fiction » Historical » General
    Published: May 07, 2016
    Words: 156,400
    ISBN: 9781310680359
    JERUSALEM-THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL'S UNSEEN STATE

ISBN: 9780463219973

Title: JERUSALEM-THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL'S UNSEEN STATE

Author: Prof. Dr. Mesolzhenitsy E. Surat

Publisher: Smashwords, Inc.
    MODERN ODYSSEUS ENGLISH FARMERS IN ZIMBABWE

ISBN: 9780463139660

Title: MODERN ODYSSEUS ENGLISH FARMERS IN ZIMBABWE

WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH?
    Turkish Ayatollah and secret terrorist F. GULEN's ex student-The New Ottoman Caliph wins sweeping new powers after general election victory won won sweeping new executive powers on Monday after his victory in elections that also saw his Islamist-rooted BP (The Bleached Party) instead of having not been able to secure a majority in parliament. The New Ottoman Caliph’s main rival, M. INCE of the Republican People’s Party (RPP), conceded defeat but branded the elections unjust and said the presidential system that now takes effect was “very dangerous” because it would lead to one-man rule. A European rights watchdog also said the opposition had faced “unequal conditions”, adding that restrictions on media freedom to cover the elections were accentuated by a continuing state of emergency imposed in the country after a failed 2016 coup. The New Ottoman Caliph 64, the most popular-yet divisive-leader in modern history of the country, told jubilant, flag-waving supporters there would be no retreat from his drive to transform Turkey, a NATO member and, at least nominally, a candidate to join the European Union. He thought to be loved by millions of devoutly Muslim working class for delivering years of stellar economic growth and overseeing the construction of roads, bridges, airports, hospitals and schools. But his critics, including rights groups, accuse him of destroying the independence of the courts and press freedoms. The New Ottoman Caliph and his bleached Party claimed victory in Sunday’s presidential and parliamentary elections after defeating a revitalized opposition that had looked capable of staging an upset. “It is out of the question for us to turn back from where we’ve brought our country in terms of democracy and the economy,” said The New Ottoman Caliph on Sunday night. His victory means he will remain president at least until 2023-the centenary of the founding of the new state after The Ottoman Empire or rather on the ashes of the Ottoman Empire by Mustafa KEMAL Ataturk. The New Ottoman Caliph’s opponents accuse him of dismantling Ataturk’s secular legacy by bringing religion back into public life. And yet The Anti-Semitic leader namely The New Ottoman Caliph responds to such criticism by saying he is trying to modernize the country and improve religious freedoms. With virtually all votes counted, The New Ottoman Caliph had 51 percent against INCE’s 31 percent, while in the parliamentary vote that bleached party took 41.5... percent and its MHP nationalist allies secured 11 percent, furthermore The Country's financial markets initially rallied on hopes of increased political stability as investors had feared deadlock between The New Ottoman Caliph and the opposition, if it had gained control of parliament. However, they then retreated due to concerns about future monetary policy........
    Help!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!!! I cannot log in or/and edit my text...the hackers of the new ottoman's caliph are preventing me!!!!!
    Help!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!!! I cannot log in or/and edit my text...the hackers of the new ottoman's caliph are preventing me!!!!!

TO: THE TURCO-ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WHO WOULD HACK MY WRITING
    FROM SOLZHENITSOF

HEY ABOMINABLE BANDITS! LET ME REMIND YOU OF THE SOUL OF A GREAT AMERICAN MAJOR GENERAL THAT MIGHT ANNIHILATE ALL OF YOU IMMEDIATELY!

EULOGY FOR THE GREAT GENERAL RAYMOND ODIERNO NAMELY THE GREAT SOLDIER WHO SMASHED ANTI-SEMITISM
    AROUND ISRAEL/JERUSALEM

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSY

One minute towards the doom in Iraq
    They were awakened by the noise of the boots of the Crook
    Namely red and black fascists
    Who-on the contrary to The New Mesopotamians- hate nitches!
    Great Raymond knew from the beginning of The Iraq War
    That the enemies of the USA and its allies were
    The enemies of Democracy as well
    While are ringing the doom’s bell,
    While the assassins
    Would symbolize the body of all sins
    Who had also intended to assassinate the Kurds that have been
    Praying and thinking freely…
    After the Saddam’s regime has been done away with by the
    God’s Great Servants like General ODIERNO
    That opened the windows of freedom in thinking and praying to
    All living bodies in The Middle-East
    To all men in the street!
    The Pro-West Kurdish Muslims to survive for ever
    Were just at the brink of a time calling for the doctor,
    Came ODIERNO having had his rescuing sword
    To cut the bars that imprisoned liberties one after the other in an accord!

The fascists left their attitudes to harass The Northern Iraq,
    And, following the instructions of God’s servant not using sword yet only the sack
    Suddenly fled behind the heaps of dung…
    He pulled out from his helmet his identification quality
    Presented it gingerly to black and red fascists, who quitted enmity
    On the spot!
    Great General Raymond standing at the head of his army held the liberty’s light.
    In modesty had never turned his back to humanitarian style.
    He helped immediately over problem induced points always in a while!

THE BOOKS BELOW WERE WRITTEN BY ME IN THE PAGES OF "THE LITERATURE NETWORK" AND PUBLISHED BY "SMASHWORDS"

THANKS TO THE LITERATURE NETWORK!

Dating and Regime
    It has been that compelled me not to respect the couple made of the Earthly Life and Mathematics is even extremely likely that it may spring from that secret existence of Byzantium! More
    Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf html
    First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) Online Reader
    Fiction » Cultural & ethnic themes » Cultural interest, general
    Published: Dec. 18, 2014
    Words: 44,210
    Language: American English
    ISBN: 9781310002311

EXPLORING RELIGION
    By SOLZHENITSOF
    The Messiah who shall carry to the Mankind alongside with all the creatures. Erzurum as being one of the key cities "The Silk Way" between the Asia and the Europe had a lot of flares left over from the history of living creatures! More
    Published: June 03, 2014
    Words: 70,730
    ISBN: 9781311025487

Great Kobane
    Yes having been sojourned not being a good-or bad-citizen. Instead of gaining nil as a starting point I was as happy as punch, and was going to perform nothing within the rules of the highest discipline I had been taught by my grandfather by my mother side migrated from Russia. It did not occur to me that I might have to ask any prime minister in Turkey to undress. More
    Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb txt html
    First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf more Online Reader
    You set the price!
    Buy Remove from Library Give as a Gift
    How gifting works
    Send Sample to Email
    Create Widget
    Manage Your Book
    Sold at Smashwords: 1
    Total downloads: 30
    View Book Stats
    SEO Links
    Change Book Settings
    Download samples of this book
    First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf pdb Online Reader
    Download the full versions of this book
    Download: epub mobi (Kindle) pdf lrf pdb txt Online Reader original document
    Fiction » Historical » General
    Published: May 07, 2016
    Words: 156,400
    ISBN: 9781310680359

THE NEWEST NOVEL BY SOLZHENITSOF:

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

Introduction

Family in a certain time, certain place. It seemed entirely indifferent, just as one seemed not indifferent to the goal of one's life Frieda in a way waiting to be captured by the one in twos i. e MESO-The International Poet and SOLZH-The New Romantic Russian Novelist writing in English. Public opinion in the "Literature Network" reprehended terrorists' attempts to hack the window-"Who Said That", and since the family shared the common reverence for the literature as a whole, and-no doubt-they have internalized the contempt in which they were held over the cyber war betwixt the two main cultures-Radical Islam and Modern Judeo Christianity-of The World. Of the peace and civilization, briefly "love"? Terror would refuse to love, and the Radical’s refusal should have provoked much critical debate. MESO’s own existence SOLZH who understood the love as the abode of divine grace, thought that The Existence’s invitation was a divine command which ought to have overridden ordinary crimes. They-one in twos-compared it to God’s inexplicable instruction to Abraham to give his petition directly to The Father whom told by Kierkegaard in Fear and Trembling, a book well known to MESO and SOLZH, took to illustrate the ‘love induced suspension of the ethical duties of the mankind’. Writing in the pages of The Literature Network, the one in twos-MESO and SOLZH namely Prof. MES (Mustafa ERDOGAN SURAT)questioned this interpretation but argued instead that essentially he was refusing ‘to live by the life forces within his personality’, and longed for "to live by love within..." Hence he becomes hard, cold, and reserved taking his guard against Soviet type regimes: In The North Korea, Syria, Turkey, Iran. But a more complex interpretation could be possible.

PART ONE

The first morning therein the arrival of a one in twos so early at dawn, the inhabitants of ERZURUM-the city loved by Pushkin were willing to let the guest sleep on an orthopaedic mattress in The Municipality Halls. He agreed to that. Several of the citizens were still sitting over their teacups made of ordinary material and yet ornamented in the style of ancient China, say too much dear but he didn’t feel like talking to anyone. The janitor fetched the sophisticated mattress down from the rest room of the local governor, and lay on a modern, attractive bed near the mid-window. It was warm, the hall were silent, his weary eyes gave them a queer inspection, and then he fell asleep as not being apt to wake again soon afterwards. A young man in town clothes, with a face like a body guard’s-narrowed eyes, strongly marked eyebrows-was standing beside him with the far relatives of his. Every member of the crowd there were still standing still too, and some of them had turned their eyes towards him so that they could see and hear better.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Yesterday at 03:46 PM.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728