Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Help!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!!! I cannot log in or/and edit my text...the hackers of the new ottoman's caliph are preventing me!!!!!
    Help!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!help!!!!!!! I cannot log in or/and edit my text...the hackers of the new ottoman's caliph are preventing me!!!!!
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 10-10-2018 at 04:04 PM.

WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH? Turkish Ayatollah and secret terrorist F. GULEN? NO!
    WHO IS THAT NOTORIOUS NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH THEN? HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND CALIPH OF TURKEY SOVIET!
    Turkish Ayatollah and secret terrorist F. GULEN's ex student-The New Ottoman Caliph wins sweeping new powers after general election victory won won sweeping new executive powers on Monday after his victory in elections that also saw his Islamist-rooted BP (The Bleached Party) instead of having not been able to secure a majority in parliament. The New Ottoman Caliph’s main rival, M. INCE of the Republican People’s Party (RPP), conceded defeat but branded the elections unjust and said the presidential system that now takes effect was “very dangerous” because it would lead to one-man rule.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 10-11-2018 at 07:13 AM.

THE NEWEST NOVEL BY SOLZHENITSOF:

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

CHAPTER III

The place was about the size of several thousand beds. But even more surprising, although it was hard to say just why, were the corners of it. Through some huge hatches, say HHs, not the only openings in the walls of the parlour wherefrom bright light sun and that of pale moon might come in, no doubt from the yard, and cast a sheen like silky textures on the dress of the lady teachers almost a lot of them lying, for they looked so tired, on soiled sofas or in some tall armchairs far back in the middle right one of the multiple corners. Had some of the lady teachers urchin babies at their breasts. A few children were playing around them, obviously the children of the madams working there as teacher, servant, officer or as the spouse of a janitor although they did look like familiar existences with the vicinity no doubt having got several people suffering from sickness and weariness would make even rustics appear refined. ‘Sit down,’ said one of the people, a bearded, black moustached fellow who kept his mouth ready to say 'sit down' all the time under his moustache, breathing noisily and raising his hand above the side of a table, an earnest sight, he pointed to an armchair, and in doing so splashed water neither hot nor cold but tepid-all over his face. The old man who had let him in was sitting on the chair too, lost in thought although he was glad of the chance to sit down at last no need to remind that no one bothered about him anymore. As for the lady teachers' feature around at one was blonde, lean, young, and the others' generally based on brown from hair to eyes and buxom, when they were singing softly at their work, the men in the corners were exercising TURCO-Islamic terror induced war games stamping their feet crying their bloody parole taught by the secret Islamic Terror Lecturer F.GULEN-Allah The Greatest and turning this way and that, the children were trying to get closer to them in order to imitate their butcher parents, but were always chased away by great jets of waste or rather tepid water which did not spare him either, an old woman- highly likely killed by the murderers under the command of The New Ottoman Caliph/President in the armchair lay as if lifeless, not even looking down at any child at her breast, but gazing vaguely upwards.He-twos or threes in one from the point of existentialism-had probably been watching this unchanging, dully but nice scene for some time, but then he must have fallen asleep, for when a loud voice hailed him he woke with an impulse and found that his head was resting on the shoulder of his. The people had not finished their queer action in the imitation of praying in a huge tub or bathing in a sanctuary so the oldest citizens of the city were now splashing about in it, with the blonde woman watching over them and were standing naked or clothed within the transparent material to say him "welcome!" They were really in front of him, and the bearded man with the loud voice turned out to be the less important of the persons. The other man, no taller than his friend and with a much sparser beard, was a quiet, slow-thinking fellow, sturdy of stature and broad of face, and held his head bent. ‘Mr Love hunter, sir,’ he said, ‘forgive the incivility, but you can’t stay in The Girls' Lyceum’ ‘I didn’t want to stay,’ said he, ‘only to rest for a little while. I feel rested now, and I’ll be on my way.’ ‘You’re probably surprised to find the citizens of the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum so inhospitable,’ said the man, ‘but hospitality is generally a custom here, believe me, and we do need a lot of visitors.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 10-12-2018 at 07:07 AM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

CHAPTER III (Continuing)

He-twos or threes in one from the classical point of view based on id, ego, and superego, having lightly been refreshed by a sort of siesta, and listening a little more attentively than before was also glad to hear him speak so frankly. He or the other must have been moving more easily by that time, and yet only one of them placing his walking-stick now here, now there, while having approached the woman in the armchair but that one wasn't him. He himself might physiologically the fairest person in. ‘To be sure,’ said he ‘Why would you need visitors? But a visitor or so is needed now and then, for instance me, as a love hunter.’ ‘I don’t know about that,’ said the man-the person having been placing the walking stick-slowly. ‘If that sensational force sent for you, then the lovable ones probably do need you,but that’s an exception.As for us too much ordinary folk of Erzurum-the city loved by Pushkin, we stick to the rules, and you can’t hold that against us.’ ‘No, no,’ said he ‘I owe you thanks, you and everyone here.’ And when none of them expected it, he suddenly swung round to stand in front of the woman. She looked at him through tired eye-lashes; a translucent silk headscarf came halfway down her forehead, and the position gave him the happiness as if he was sleeping at her breast as a baby.Then he asked dismissively 'Who are you?’ And yet it was not clear whether the people's disdain was meant for him generally or their behaviour caused it generally nonetheless one of them said: ‘I’m from the directorate of the Girls' Lyceum’ All this had taken only a moment, but already the two men were one on each side of him, tried to frogmarch him forcibly to the door, as if there were no other means of mutual understanding instead of their attempt has gone away in vain while the old man, watching in a futile way, seemed pleased about something, even tempted to be clapping his hands. The lady teachers too laughed as they stood among the very beautiful and non-native girls some of them having been older than eighteen and suddenly they began to romp noisily...Romping and chanting some vivid lyrics based on "touch and kiss" on the contrary of the attitude adopted by the men attacked him. As for him, he proved that he wouldn't be soon out in the alley, with the drowsy men watching him from the doorway. Tension was falling again-What tension? That of the socio-psychological interrelation of course-but it seemed a little lighter than before. The bearded man renewed his position and called impatiently for one more time: ‘Where do you want to go? This is the Lyceum Of Girls, that’s the way to the science for future ladies’ He did not answer, but said to the other man, who despite his superior status seemed more approachable: ‘Who are you? To whom do I owe thanks for my rest here?’ ‘I am not a susceptible person like you, say the master lover, huh?’ was the reply, ‘and you owe no one any thanks.’ ‘Very well,’ said he ‘Perhaps we’ll meet again.’ ‘I shouldn’t think so,’ said the man. At this moment the bearded man, raising a hand, called out: ‘Good day, MESO; good day, SOLZH!’ He turned. So there were people out and about on the village streets after all! The twos or rather the threes in one was coming along the road from the school-The Girls' Lyceum.

TO BE CONTINUED....
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 10-14-2018 at 04:32 AM.

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

CHAPTER III (Continuing)

The girls were of medium height indeed very fitting to be the students of "Girls Lyceum", and very lean, in close-fitting clothes, and their faces too were very much alike, with dark blonde complexions setting off their very chestnut horse tail hairs. They were walking remarkably fast, considering the present ground of the corridors, swinging their long legs in time. ‘What’s going on?’ called the indignant directress of the school. She had to raise his voice to communicate with the girls-especially with the 18+ ones amongst them-, so they were walking so fast to and fro winding the atmosphere there as a breeze would do, and didn’t stop. ‘We have no business here to attend lessons and to attract attentions of everybody male or female!’ He called back, laughing. ‘For what?’ ‘Not for anything, and yet here in the school downright.’ ‘I'd like to be there too,’ shouted he, his voice suddenly rising above all the others. He very much wanted the adult girl pupils to take him with them. Striking up an acquaintance with them didn’t seem as if it would lead anywhere much, but they would obviously be good, cheerful companions on a the corridors of The Girls Lyceum. However, although they heard what he said, they simply nodded, walked on, and were in a deeper silence as it be before in a moment.He was left standing in the universal place of loneliness, say an empty lane feeling disinclined to haul his spirit out of loneliness only to have it sink in again a little further on. The directress and her students, happy to be rid of him at last, made their way slowly back through the door of the school, which was only standing ajar, still keeping an eye on him, and yet he was absolutely left alone in the all-enveloping situation of being lonely just looking at his worldly heaven-the Girls Lyceum full of lovely females too much young but some of the +18. ‘If I’d come here by chance and not on purpose,’ he thought, ‘I might fall into despair at this point as the fate of big loves would reach at last.’Then a large window opened while its pane seemed predominantly glistening in one of the sub-blocks of the grand school building on his left. Closed, it had looked gloomy gray, perhaps reflecting the official working atmosphere behind them, and it was so very voluminous that, now it had been opened, he could see the whole faces of the persons behind it, and yet only some of those person’s eyes: they were old, gray eyes too. ‘There he is,’ he heard a quavering female voice say. ‘It’s the love hunter one in twos or threes,’ said another female voice. The great majority of lady teachers came to the window and asked, in non-unfriendly tones, but as if anxious to make sure that all was well with the lanes surrounding the Girls Lyceum: ‘Who are you waiting for?’ ‘I’m waiting for a beautiful girl student that will fix an appointment time with me to give a chance to know each other,’ said he...

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Yesterday at 04:15 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829