Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

DEAR FRIENDS,

WOULD YOU PLESE LISTEN TO THE WORDS AND MUSICAL NOTES OF THE INVITATION BY M. SOLZHENITSOF CALLING JEWS, ARABS AND GREEKS TO BUILD UP THE GREAT CIVILISATION OF THE MEDITERRANIAN & MID EAST REGION CIVILISATION AGAIN INSPIRED OVER THE PAX ROMANA OR UNDER THE GREAT FLAG OF THE USA AND ITS ALLIES!

I'M PROF MES (MESOLZHENITSY)-THE GREATEST IDOL PLAYER OF DAVID'S HARP CALLED QANUN OR KANUN.
    OVER THIS MASTERPIECE OF MINE I SHALL TEACH THE GULF ARABS AND ISRAELITES THAT THEY ARE BROTHERS, AND THEY ARE THE RELATIVES OF GREEKS WHO ARE ASSUMED AS BEING THE GRAND FATHERS OF INDOEUROPEANS!
    OVER THE CLIMAX OF MY VIRTUOSITY IN THIS PIECE I SHALL TEACH AT LAST THE ISRAELITES AND GULF ARABS TO BUILD THE GREAT CIVILISATON OF THE MIDDLE EAST!

YOURS HUMBLY,

PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP4bnd11vRs

Many thanks

To everybody who has listened to my melodies!

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    Excellent iniative Soli

If that does not work we can try some Des O'Conner LP's

Keep up the good work.

M

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    DEAR FRIENDS,

WOULD YOU PLESE LISTEN TO THE WORDS AND MUSICAL NOTES OF THE INVITATION BY M. SOLZHENITSOF CALLING JEWS, ARABS AND GREEKS TO BUILD UP THE GREAT CIVILISATION OF THE MEDITERRANIAN & MID EAST REGION CIVILISATION AGAIN INSPIRED OVER THE PAX ROMANA OR UNDER THE GREAT FLAG OF THE USA AND ITS ALLIES!

I'M PROF MES (MESOLZHENITSY)-THE GREATEST IDOL PLAYER OF DAVID'S HARP CALLED QANUN OR KANUN.
    OVER THIS MASTERPIECE OF MINE I SHALL TEACH THE GULF ARABS AND ISRAELITES THAT THEY ARE BROTHERS, AND THEY ARE THE RELATIVES OF GREEKS WHO ARE ASSUMED AS BEING THE GRAND FATHERS OF INDOEUROPEANS!
    OVER THE CLIMAX OF MY VIRTUOSITY IN THIS PIECE I SHALL TEACH AT LAST THE ISRAELITES AND GULF ARABS TO BUILD THE GREAT CIVILISATON OF THE MIDDLE EAST!

YOURS HUMBLY,

PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP4bnd11vRs
    Well, there's nothing wrong with your ego, at least. I love the "Yours humbly." Wonderul dry wit.

Stop slaughter: Gulen movement set the unbelievers' jail fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutatis-Mutandis View Post
    Well, there's nothing wrong with your ego, at least. I love the "Yours humbly." Wonderul dry wit.

PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY
    (BLESS THE HOLLY MISSION FROM ALEXANDER S. TO M. E. SURAT)
    TURNED INTO AN INTERNATIONAL FIGURE
    AND NOW TALKS TO THE WORLD’S INTELLECTUALS
    American Liberty Radio-EU Forums-Global Security schizophrenic
    prof. mes solzhennitsy (see in google)

Messrs;

FETHULLAH GULEN had cursed the religion remarked at the title of his famous book: "Thus SPAKE the ZARAHUSTRA" F. GULEN-The wild and merciless chief of the GULEN MOVEMENT had been cursing-for a long time-that religion teaching its followers to worship the FIRE. F. GULEN-The green Ataturk has decided to eradicate the religion of ZARAHUSTRA in and around Turkey! His solution consisted, first, in accusing the religion of ZARAHUSTRA as being the religion of terrorists including bloody PKK. And GULEN'S agents in terror organisation PKK have put a stale scenario on the stage to show that religion as having been exercised by them.
    According to SAMANYOLU TV* and the ZAMAN Gazette of secret vampire FETHULLAH GULEN designed a firing plan with patience to fry the Muslim Kurdish citizens in Urfa. Evil and death can no longer be entirely inhibited in GULEN Movement since the chief of the gang has been weeping incessantly and has been suffered to die. The night before yesterday in Urfa is so important in the history Turkish Soviet State's pogrom history! The cells of the Kurdish men and children in Urfa Jail should be set fire because the divinity of F. GULEN movement had abandoned its traditional privileges on Muslim Kurds and felt itself ready to drink to the last drop the blood of innocent Kurdish people living under the shadow of an undeclared curfew by PKK Terrorists and F. GULEN Movement!
    At last The Fire has been started, despair included, the agony of death came soon. This is the explanation of the Fire in Urfa Jail yesterday and the heartrending clues about the semi official event in agony. The agony would have been mild if it had been alleviated by hopes of the impending help from the democracies of Europe from Russia to France and The USA. For there is no sign from the liberal and democratic world, the Kurdish muslims must despair.

BEST REGARDS,
    YOURS HUMBLY/MOUSTAPHA SOLZHENITSOF

Zerdüşt Haberleri || Zerdüşt ile ilgili En Son Haberler || Samanyolu ...
    www.samanyoluhaber.com/haberleri/Zerdüşt
    9 Nis 2012 – Zerdüşt haberleri. en son Zerdüşt haberleri. En yeni Zerdüşt haberleri Samanyoluhaber.com haber.

Quote Originally Posted by MANICHAEAN View Post
    Excellent iniative Soli

If that does not work we can try some Des O'Conner LP's

Keep up the good work.

M
    My dear,
    Watch then the biiggest masterpiece-which could not be supassed in our old earth-of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpE9A3pI1Og

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I didn't read any of that. Just letting you know,

S. Og's manifesto: God gives no harm to human!

Last edited by Scheherazade; 06-27-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: No links, please.

I ain't gonna to infringe the prohibition!
    Salute
    Solzi

Hey get ready to read my replies and to listen to me!

i shall write surrealistic pieces of reading here: Formless, empty, extremely full of meaning, and senseless!

Yours
    m. Solzhenitsof
    Last edited by Scheherazade; 06-28-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: font size

Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, The Middle East, UK, The Philippines & Papua New Guinea.
    Blog Entries
    Excellent. Look forward to them so much.
    M

It's not word to make sentences. It's the sentence itself!

The surgeons who have been designed to have the burden of special operation to steal the little Judeo-Christian girls through nasty operations which are the parts of a big war on the civilization. The writer-I is that one-who keeps the tracks of this official crime ran to the kitchen where it would provided him with the proper place to scatter his papers the pen in one hand a little bottle of watery yoghurt in the other. The heath was trying to boil his brain fringes eating violet and throwing up Sun Yellow or the most sharp white disc of embezzling cover of the celestial fry-pan under the laminates of the skull , which he had loved from the beginning of his life but not seen.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry. We cannot make our world like yours, nor let anyone do it.
    That line, "...which he had loved from the beginning of his life but not seen," is very meaningful, child. Sorry.

Being able to say a single yet the rİchest word of the world: Amen!

The forehead of the author could be so thickly wrapped in the rigorously hissing vapor of both thought-created first by ancient Greeks and belief-pronounced first by Semitic people-that he could only just managed to slip the novelty into the sorrow. As it was bound with such surrealistic considerations I tried to write down a neat yet powerful word-Amen, with sweating fingers I felt as they were dripping like rain drops to the buckets into which the guards and service people sent to the semi jail hospital to help surgeons have been throwing the medical wastes consisting the useless soft tissue parts of the Judeo-Christian girls whose organs are the main subject matching to their filthy aim: organ trafficking! I understand the robust soul's flickering gestures before my very eyes to make my aptitude full of muse! Then I ought to ask clearly if there had been any muse if one had been devoid of prayer to be heard by Jesus The Christ?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Huns in the eurasia again?

The Hun was no longer before the altar to destroy it. The knights—actually there were four Krill knights then—stood in a group. They’d not given up their swords and their helmets and were arguing about how many horse eaters-eating the horses with their harnesses-they were going to get in the relatively peaceful times! The white knights that had been build up the eternally shining domes of The Tsars' cathedrals are getting ready to dine at the humble table which could contain some cold meats and dark bread alongside with rarity of wine. at the same time the Krill Nights-the founding father of my beloved European Russia-were far from the Eurasian most Horrific Hospital where Judeo-Christian little girls were waiting their death after their kidneys and some other organs were to be dismantled and sold by modern Huns!
    In the semi-jail hospital where the enemies of the European stock civilization food was in plenty of supplying at all settlements: the rooms of girls and although rationing had long since couldn't come to an end, certain luxurious-like artichoke on ready in glass cups-were available to be sold to them for nothing at all but little kisses to wardens!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast