Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 681

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

  1. #106
    Registered User billl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,012
    It's a bit exciting, and I believe I'm am getting a strong sense of what you're saying (though I all too rarely check in on this thread...). You're a vibrant voice, and I'm heartened (perhaps more than I need be these days) to see you providing such updates and contact, so spontaneously.

  2. #107
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    Thank you for the very word: Vibrant

    Quote Originally Posted by billl View Post
    It's a bit exciting, and I believe I'm am getting a strong sense of what you're saying (though I all too rarely check in on this thread...). You're a vibrant voice, and I'm heartened (perhaps more than I need be these days) to see you providing such updates and contact, so spontaneously.
    MANY THANKS INDEED...
    YOURS/PROF. DR. M. SOLZHOF (Mesolzhenitsy)

  3. #108
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    Who? I...i've written a semi-poetry! For whom? Dos passos

    Quote Originally Posted by billl View Post
    It's a bit exciting, and I believe I'm am getting a strong sense of what you're saying (though I all too rarely check in on this thread...). You're a vibrant voice, and I'm heartened (perhaps more than I need be these days) to see you providing such updates and contact, so spontaneously.

    Now the good readers
    Are to be in conscience
    Of the Reality of Semi-Poetry:
    More good reader should be
    Reading The Semi-Poet
    Who dare to defy The Fate
    For creating much more happiness that
    We should attain by the peerless help of words
    Governed forever by DOS PASSOS!

  4. #109
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    I'll have to pass Dos (Twice) on Passos, Sol. Once for the man I am and once for the women he hated and wanted to immobilize.

  5. #110
    Clinging to Douvres rocks Gilliatt Gurgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,716
    Quote Originally Posted by billl View Post
    It's a bit exciting, and I believe I'm am getting a strong sense of what you're saying (though I all too rarely check in on this thread...). You're a vibrant voice, and I'm heartened (perhaps more than I need be these days) to see you providing such updates and contact, so spontaneously.
    The kind doctor always has something interesing to say.
    I stop by for a breath of fresh air, some Turkish coffee and a moment to contemplate.

    Oh...and he plays a pretty mean "David's Harp"

    For those who, like me, couldn’t understand the kind professor, be patient and wait till about 1:10
    “…You shall see only peace, you shall see only love”

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2OEhgHS6eM

    .
    "Mongo only pawn in game of life" - Mongo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

  6. #111
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    Thanks to great caf!

    Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    I'll have to pass Dos (Twice) on Passos, Sol. Once for the man I am and once for the women he hated and wanted to immobilize.
    MANY THANKS OVER THE GREATEST SEMITIC HYMN I HAVE PLAYED EVER!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpE9A3pI1Og

  7. #112
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Thankyou Sol for your splendid contributions to the performing arts of music. Beautiful!!!

  8. #113
    Registered User billl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,012
    That really is very nice music. It's so interesting to get a look at the instrument being played and the techniques you employ.

  9. #114
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    Salute bill

    Quote Originally Posted by billl View Post
    that really is very nice music. It's so interesting to get a look at the instrument being played and the techniques you employ.
    that semitic piece says "shalom" viz. "salute"

  10. #115
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    The sperm providing agent of nature/the moratl mom

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliatt Gurgle View Post
    The kind doctor always has something interesing to say.
    I stop by for a breath of fresh air, some Turkish coffee and a moment to contemplate.

    Oh...and he plays a pretty mean "David's Harp"

    For those who, like me, couldn’t understand the kind professor, be patient and wait till about 1:10
    “…You shall see only peace, you shall see only love”

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2OEhgHS6eM

    .
    OF MORTAL NATURE-THE MOM (c.f. The Messiah/The Saviour who is the breath of the Lord Our
    God namely the owner of everything including The Nature The MOM)

    Nature the MOM is one yet not has not a limitless life spam. According to the New Mesopotamian As She is mortal she is being been got pregnant by some huge males for giving birth the new Nature The MOM. On one of the evening television programmes (on MEHTAP TV. last week viz. the first week of February 2013) The Most reverend Cleric/Mullah-F.G, described them over a sampling sperm provision agent in this way having a dot behind his ear in the dimensions as this:
    -"The diameter of the dot is 7 thousand by a year of the light!"
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 02-10-2013 at 06:54 AM.

  11. #116
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    The peak of all hymns

    Quote Originally Posted by billl View Post
    That really is very nice music. It's so interesting to get a look at the instrument being played and the techniques you employ.
    WATCH PLEASE:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiXSd_OpwZE

  12. #117
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    The reading pieces are to be carried of with...

    Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Thankyou Sol for your splendid contributions to the performing arts of music. Beautiful!!!

    READING PIECES-24th FEB. 2013

    For unifying the main points of views from the lines represented to the reader several months ago-as one could see spontaneously-I have suddenly opened the rest of the subject-of which opening part written already or the rest to be written could be accepted nothing at all like the infra structure smelling or ordinary or even superstructure level meaning of the LIFE are all a big lie-and came in with the same style: stale, deep so fresh!.

  13. #118
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    Related (ad hoc) libretto

    Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    OF THE LIFE AS A GAME

    From the point of humans there are life-like actions we call game,
    And there are games of competition and games for spending time.
    The boundary between the game conceptions
    Of the mankind’s games and that of The Nature the MOM could not
    Be clearly defined
    Because later had been being owned over game
    (Maybe the readers should qualify: A strange theme)
    As owned through everything by The Lord
    Before The Mankind
    Has been begun to taste the same
    Experience of having been owned by
    The Lord-Our God in the same way.

  14. #119
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,890
    Thankyou so much, Sol. Amazing page full of beauty and ultimate expression. People who enter that page will have a lot to learn about the ways of the Lord. I wonder why this thread doesn't receive the attention it deserves. Thanks so, so much.
    Your friend CAF.

  15. #120
    Registered User mesolzhenitsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Constantinople/The European District
    Posts
    717

    Thanks to great caf...

    Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Thankyou so much, Sol. Amazing page full of beauty and ultimate expression. People who enter that page will have a lot to learn about the ways of the Lord. I wonder why this thread doesn't receive the attention it deserves. Thanks so, so much.
    Your friend CAF.
    We are humans so our hatred for the penalty like unhappiness events in our lives is at first no more than a hatred for The Mankind who had been, and were, and still are sufficiently eager to come into being over the virtue of chasing sperms to dare to live in this world instead the mishaps much more awful than capital punishment!

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thus Spake Zarathustra Discussion Thread
    By Dori in forum Philosophical Literature
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 06:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •