Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

SOLZHENITSOF'S ORIGINAL NOVEL
    THE MAIN TEXT
    WHY AND WHAT WILL I WRITE?

THE TALES OF MORALITY RABBIES TOLD LITTLE SOLZHENITSOF (4)

THE REMINDER (From the very beginning of the previous page) / RAQQA

(Kurdish children of Mama and Kurdish orphans shout in the shape of their instant bizarre choir): It wouldn't break our heart too if TURCO-Islamic terrorists don't go on with taking hold of things here and there. Mom (overhearing it and turning to mama): Take hold of what things, Kurdish mama? Mama (as if sitting in something like a sort of chair, and standing still behind her chair): The evil deed. Mom: Mama you've had a shock, huh? Mama: Yes, we've all had a shock, but we mankind make two different classes from the point of shocks: first, those perceiving the situation namely the shock and the latter ignoring it...Daddy: Let's be realistic...OKAY? Young SOLZH: We would not, would never, be foolish enough not to be able to perceive the shock to which we have been exposed! Daddy: We shouldn't put this affair in irresponsible hands! Mom: Daddy won't be going to put the matter in anybody or everybody's hands, Daddy is not going' to suicide! He wants us to get that into our heads, all of us! (Mama sits above mom, SOLZH's sister, the girl and the woman turns to a point as if there is a door.) Mama (To mom): Mommy! Mom (To Mama): Mommy! (They read simultaneously: we're just as hopeful and optimistic as you are young SOLZH about Kurdish lady warriors and Kurdish Lads' prospects, we have faith in prayer but nevertheless there are certain matters that have to be discussed in RAQQA, and dealt with, because otherwise comes synthetic fate waiting to be made by Islamic terror... Young SOLZH: Mom and Mama, will you please cut you anxious exclamations short. Daddy (To SOLZH) Will you please get mom's briefcase out of her room? Madam: Yes, honey, do it please. (SOLZH rises, goes out through their imaginary chat hall) There is solely silence for a while... (Two women, some from city and the others from Kurdish mountains, are to be taking the air on the steps of a building made of words of chattering in a chat place. The citizen women are Mom, her daughter and the other ones are Mama, the Woman, who occupies the upstairs flat of the chat induced space; the men as from cosmopolitan social structures where there is a relatively warm and easy intermingling of cultures in the old part of The Mideast. Young SOLZH speaks): Above the music of the "Mountain Flute" the voices of people around us ought to be heard by the way of overlapping or any way else. Daddy: Two men passed by the corner. They are about twenty-eight or thirty years old, roughly dressed in blue denim Kurdish paramilitary uniforms. One of them carried his hunter jacket soiled-red-stained soil-the other had no package from anywhere. The old Man: They would not stop near to the steps of our mansion...Mama (to young SOLZ on...err..say, the gallery): Hear them in there? Young SOLZH The two men on the pavement but not linked to our chat? They might stand near to Mom or you, they could neither be indoors nor out of the domain of our chat place dear Kurdish mama. (Mom leaning over her): Dear Kurdish Mama, what my sonny SOLZI said just now was all true, and you know it. But we females-either a lioness or a lady-have always loved suspecting males in our own quiet way even if we never made a show of it. The girl: I know that all daddies has always been fond of ladies in a quiet way, too. (Mama returns to the main subject): Cut short timeless romanticism. In the streets of both the East and West Europe are under the Islamic terrorists-the murder soul fans of BESIKTAS and GALATASARAY trained through mesmerism by Hyper Secret or the most hidden bloody Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-are ready to set European cities on fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLVA1p3nDw Young SOLZH: Here's the sample matching to international terror actions organized by Turkish Ayatollah-GULEN! (Shaking hands after his exclamation) The girl and SOLZH's sister: Thank you. SOLZH: I should do it. Of course, I'm under the influence my daddy and cannot be behaving too much different from his good sampling. Mama: You're eight years older than my oldest child SOLZH and always did carry a bigger load bigger than your capacity from the point of responsibilities. You never carried a wrong thing in your life. Daddy: Mama, will you let me talk, please? Mama: Yes, honey. Mom: He is my honey. Daddy: Now, I believe that he shall be a mighty big man. Madam: Almost a superman! Mom: He never would run out of this chat place or out of what we are you talking about as if humanist daddy was dead and in his grave, huh? Why, we just have to help him out with a few news details as one within the link above! Daddy: My sonny SOLZH had his law practice within the frame of human-rights at the same time in defending The Kurdish Moms whose babies has been killed by TURCO-Islamic terrorists. Kurdish Mama (To daddy and mom): Oh, dears! Let's be fair: you are lucky people (touching wood-for having got an humanist young East European fighter under the roof of your house! Why, young SOLZH has given himself body and soul to keeping this place up for the past years since Turkish Ayatollah-GULEN's mental health started falling to the muddy pool of "Children Organ Trafficking!". Young SOLZH won't say it, he never thought of it as a duty, he just did it as Pastor tried and produce rabies vaccination. And what did bloody Turkish Ayatollah do? He kept living in Pennsylvania and organizing-very secretly and through mesmerism-School Shootings in America in his past glory years at in The USA! (Mom places a restraining hand on mama's leg) Mom: We are still robust mothers as we're at twenties. seven! (Mama bursts in): You are who are you talking about it down right! A mother? She is somebody without age, full of effort. Maybe she isn't a Olympiad runner, we know it, but she runs! All mothers are non-stop runners besides being a run announcer in all ways of the life and they are the best-known ones on this lane! Mom: You are right Kurdish Mama! I'm talking about what we moms are! Kurdish mama: Well, I wish you should not stop talking about us but the husband of ours! The girl, the madam, and the sister of SOLZH: Listen, moms, we've got a right to discuss the sisters, brother with other members of my own family, which don't include only mothers! ( Young SOLZH pokes finger at them; the girl slaps his finger away.): Now, why don't we go to RAQQA and fight against TURCO-Islamic terrorists there and drink coke with Kurdish orphans whose parents have been murdered by terrorists in order to give way Turkish Ayatollah's secret terrorists to sell their kidneys? Mom: I've never seen such malice toward the mankind. The woman: How about their approach toward us? Why they can't stand to be in the same region-The Mideast with us! Doc Emmet (Getting tired of daily language based disputes cries scientifically):KURDISH LADY FIGHTERS IN SYRIA AND IRAQ SHALL CREATE THE TURNING POINT OF RAQQA WAR:From the point of being odd numbers there will be no matter in the case of self repeating wave for after one turning point-namely while repeating itself-there shall be no odd number. As for the process which gains The Kurd-K, k, KL, and km-as the starting point in the sinusoidal movements within the case of superposing waving mathematical bodies one ought to be supposed waving over the second to catch the ending point to be met by the end bodies of the waves simultaneously. If one wave over the second has got more repeating altitudes in its composition than those of the second we can observe easily the rule that ordains the first-active-one to start in every refrain before or after one step according to the initial starting point. So we know that the altitude number of superposing one are greater than that of the second its refrain steps should lose one step in every march and vice-versa! N.B. A propos "The rule of meeting ends here" could be named as The Human Factor or rather Kurdish Lady Fighters that Graham Green chose it as a title for his novel.

THE MAIN TEXT

THE TALES OF MORALITY RABBIES TOLD LITTLE SOLZHENITSOF (5)

THE KURDISH LADY WARRIOR

A Kurdish lady warrior sits in a chair very stiffly with her shoulders slightly heightened by her vigour and her boots pressed close together and her hands tightly clutching her rifle as if she were in one of the watching points of the garrison where well civilized Kurdish soldiers or rather Kurdish guards of liberalism in The Mideast would be mangled in the parades. After a while the indifferent look goes out of her eyes and she begins to look very attentively around. A hyena from the trenches of the Islamic terrorists screeches like a mistakenly made carnivorous of the nature. She catches her breath because of the highness of her responsibility consciousness and begins to observe the environment with a startled gesture. Suddenly she notices something in a half-opened water closet. She springs up and crosses to it, and removes a big. dark gray rat of the sewers similar to the hiding places of the IS-Islamic State militants. She slaps the twitching cheek of poor creature and tosses it down. Then she carefully replaces the fainted rat into the toilet hole and pull the siphon to washes out it alive back to the place it came. Then she resumes her seat in front of the opening designed for watch...An elder sister (on lower gallery): Sure you did the best. Even if the rats are ugly things humans priority in the presence of theirs to teach them not to go out from the sewers. Yes you slapped it, that's the truth but gave it also the chance to quit our place! The lady warrior: This sort of lectures should be carried to the field battle for deliberate campaign against that of Islamic terrorists' vilification for the most disgusting and sordid reason on earth, and I know what it is! It's avarice to be satisfied with blood, greed feeding the projects of TURCO-Islamic directed by Turkish Ayatollah-GULEN! The lady warrior: Oh, The World's Liberals will scream, we will scream in the time being unless this stops! Hey elder sister, my dear guide, come here, sit next to me. Elder sister: Precious baby. (Some other lady warriors come in): How beautiful, how touching this display of devotion! Do you know why we are all the daughters of the same family? We are sisters because that big, beautiful athlete daddies of ours won't go to bed to take a sleep unless we stop the ethnic cleansing in which TURCO Islamic terror would try to kill all friends loyal to civilisation built by Indo-Europeans, good Arabs, and innocent Jews, that's why! The scene changes and the chat place the reader had been got acquaintance with seems having incensed new flamed in the words-network! Kurdish Children: We just shan't let them do this the nice way, shall we? All right! We just didn't give a goddamned so all daddies of The EU and the USA liked us. Of course they wouldn't like us if we did anything otherwise! The Kurdish orphans: Or did or never did or would or would never, we are just appealing to a sense of common decency an' fair fight! Kurdish Mama (To the woman and mom): We're telling you the truth (crosses door to young SOLZH and doc Emmet.) I've resented the liberal world's partiality or rather the partiality of the world's liberal daddies to other ones ever since the goddamned day my children were born, son, and the way my children and I've been treated The world's liberals should like to see Islamic terror just barely good enough to spit on, and sometimes not even good enough for that. (The Kurdish Lady Warrior goes forward through her concrete place to chat place.): The liberal daddies of the liberal world are just to be born to make their influence to spread all through the Mideast! And their enemies shall not be able attacked all vital organs of the European Stock civilisation-including Paris stadium, American and Russian schools that had been shot or bombed or vice versa before! Mom: Words here and there, and explosions everywhere, venomous attacks there in Constantinople and innocent words i the USA! And yet only venomous terror In hearts and minds! That's venomous, poisons, abominable! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...kish-football/ Young SOLZH: Why the terrorists has chosen the weird domain-the stadium of BESIKTAS one of the rigged matches champions beside GALATASARAY and TRABZONSPOR-, huh, why? I'm asking for a square deal and by God I expect to get one. But if I don't get one, if there's any peculiar justice going on around here behind my back, well The Hague's war crime court is not a corporation institution for nothing, huh? https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...SC_0094.jpgThe world's liberals should know how to protect its own interests, and it should understand that tumble of distant thunders is enough to be heard obligatorily. The Kurdish Lady Warrior (entering the chat place again): Storm coming up. Young SOLZH: Oh, a late arrival! Kurdish Mama: Behold, the conquering heroines come! Daddy (following young SOLZH, reiterating his ecstasy): The fabulous SOLZI my polite sonny Would all liberals remember him? They should Who could forget him? Mom: He looks like he's been rejoiced in a game has been won! Young SOLZH: Yep, I'm afraid you'll have to warm my throne at the end of this season, my dear parents! Kurdish Children: Or was it the struggle by writing through TLN that he made his famous run in. (Another rumble of applaud, sound of happiness rising.) Kurdish Madam (To her children): See! He's pleased as Punch! Remember please, I didn't mean punch bowl, my honeys...Young SOLZH: That's right! I'm not always getting the boy's bowls mixed up! (A little girl pats SOLZH on the butt.) The old man (rushes at the little girl, striking her): Stop! (The children's laughter burst as thunder.): LO! Daddy and the old man cry the same amusement induced syllable: LO! Mom flails at the old people. Why and at what are you laughing! You see the link above cannot be being found. Turkey Soviet keeps the world's liberal intellectuals apart from the truth. Censorship that makes you to laugh! The woman and the girl: Stop every censorship where you run into, OKAY? Mom: ( To young SOLZH): Try and runs through the law when you are after the truth: Not anybody but Turkish Ayatollah GULEN should be tried in the Hague. Sure behind the BESIKTAS bombing is the bloody GULEN to be found! And terrorist PKK leader staff ought to be inserted in the second step of that awful attack! Orphans: Storm of terror has stricken there as Aleppo, or Mosul! Watch for RAQQA lest the same storm might be coming! Young SOLZH' sister and the girl (running out): Hey children, close them shutters of liberal life led by The USA and EU! Daddy (calls after a child): Of the windows of the roof, put the top up on them too, will you? Other children: Yes, sure, Mister daddy! Young SOLZH: Dear Kurdish Mama, you know it's going' to be necessary for us to get back to RAQQA in the next year to represent the Kurdish estate in a lawsuit. (Mama sits on side of a place young SOLZH stands still, arranges newspapers she is going to read breaking flashes from RAQQA.): Is it, SOLZH? Mom (speaks for his sonny): Yes! Young SOLZH: That's why I'm forced to bring up a problem that should be put off!Mom and Mama (Ask together agape) : Is it anything that's too important to be put off...err...down right? Young SOLZH: If Brick daddy and I is sober, he, alongside him, ought to be in on this. I think I ought to be present when he presents this big matter, say liberal Kurds fight against IS-Islamic Terror backed by Turkey Soviet so that its inhuman plans should fall flat. The girl and SOLZH's sister: We're present! Daddy: Well, good. I will now give you this outline my sonny, and I have drawn up-a sort of liberal mission! Kurdish Mama: Oh, that's it! You'll be in charge and carry out the a new mission, will you? Young SOLZH: This we did as soon as we got the reports reflecting the victories carried by the guards of civilisation namely The European stock pioneers-Russians and Americans- and their allies viz. Kurds over Mosul and Aleppo. We did this thing, I mean we drew up this humanist mission outline with the advice and assistance of the great people of the history like Dr. Albert Schweitzer...The great Europeans like Dr. Schweitzer handled the famous generalisation of civilisation and liberal thought based on liberal life, liberal economy etcetera! Kurdish Mama: Is Turkish Ayatollah GULEN a man of tolerance? Young SOLZH: Neither Turkish Ayatollah GULEN nor his sworn enemy namely The President/ Caliph of Turkey could be humanist or a person of tolerance! The Woman, The Girl, The Mama (Together): Why? SOLZH: Because they evaluate liberalism as the antonym of Islam. So they tend to be Islamic terrorist to ruin liberal thought! SOLZH's sister:

Now this is not debut from the point of view but final, or anything like it, this is just a preliminary outline of the adventure of all Islamists. And it does provide a basis-a design- feasible in planning to kill the Judeo-Christians and Kurds , and even Coptic people in the Mid-East! (While they were talking about humanism came one of the most abominable bloody agent: Fourhtyoz / FOURHTYOZ namely a hyena in the apparels of a TURCO-Islamic terror symbol: A Rabid Wolf! This nasty crook is an illegal child of a TURCO-Islamic terrorist family to occupy three thread boxes to cut in on the words of dear Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF! Hyena FOURTHYOZ waves thread boxes Turkey Soviet led by-over his Mohamed induced secret-or rather well hidden-love between two males Turkish Ayatollah who had been used to point the targets to be attacked garrulously into the hand of hyenas wandering in internet.) TURCO-Islamic internet terrorist FOURHTYOZ(to be seeming as if replying by means of word diarrhoea or starting cholera like threads): Yes, I'll bet it's the best plan! TURCO-Islamic terrorist FOURHTYOZ cries: We New Ottomans oozed into the veins of Egypt to kill all the people attending the Sunday service in the Church! https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b8b99064108e (The Thunder of Fury against TURCO-Islamic Terror rolls. Imaginary lighting dims in the chat medium.) The bad character of The New Ottoman-FOURHTYOZ***: Mine was a plan to destruct the biggest goodness or rather love instructed by The Jesus Christ! Mom: Now you listen to me, all of you Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's culprits, you listen here! The New Ottomans couldn't be going to be the source of no more bloody deeds in The Liberal Globalism! Kurdish Mama: If there is something as globalism it must say to the Turkey Soviet's Armed Gangs that they should put their guns with which they used to kill Kurdish babies away before the World's Liberals grab it out of their hand and tear them right up as cartoon toys! Mom: I don't know what the hell's in the term of globalism which could include The East Europe but couldn't touch those state like organisation of charlatans namely the new Ottomans, and even I don't want to know what meaning is hidden in it. Daddy: I'm talking in my own language now, I'm your husband, not your widow, I'm still your husband or rather the role model of our family! And I'm talking to you in my language: Globalism is a role model for humans not for hyenas viz. Islamic Terrorists backed by Turkey Soviet wherein Turkish Ayatollah had been trained to beguile The USA, to move to Pennsylvania and to catch the chance to abide there forever, and to mesmerize the American youngsters to shoot The USA schools!

*** Fourhtyoz
    Заголовок сообщения: Re: сериал Isabel на RTVE.ES с поддержкой на facebook - a must see ! Добавлено: 06 фев 2013, 18:08
    Активный участник
    ANNEX PROPER-1:
    THE FIGHT OF TLN ( The Literature Network)
    Big Chevalier:
    Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF
    The Coward Enemies of Judeo-Christian/Semitic and Indo-European Liberal World:
    stacy55 Registered User Join Date 08-02-2016 // Markj Registered User Join Date 12-07-2016 // Pompey Bum The Gnu Normal Join Date 10-17-2014
    MaryLee Registered User Join Date 10-10-2016 // karjaneth Registered User Join Date 08-21-2016
    (TRY AND LEARN ABOUT TURKEY SOVIET THROUGH ANNEX PROPER-2 BELOW)
    What they have here is to give a lion-heart fight peculiar to Prof. MES and fighting over cowardice based of the Turkey Soviet namely the sworn enemy of Liberal People from Americans and Russians to Kurds!Daddy: Why did you poke your nose in the threads that could influence the flow of SOLZHENITSOF's novel giving a holy fight against TURCO-Islamic terror? STACY55: One could have explained that it's just a plan of Turkey Soviet having been similar to the chameleon designed with green-Muslim-and red-aggressive/Soviet like-colours.... Kurdish Mama: I don't care what you got here and there, just pull your dubious hands back, and don't touch your clavier to write down turbidity induced replies where they come from IS-Islamic State terror and don't let us see them again, not even the outside of the threads of TLN! KARJANETH: Is not that is our aim understood basically? Mom and Mama (Together) Basis! Plan! Design! And what Goddamned else? MARKY:I say what is it that! Daddy: Shut up? I always say when you do it SOLZHENITSOF's disgusted, huh? (American and Russian jetfighters' storm clouds race across the sky over the secret Islamic Terror Boss namely Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's mosque of Mohamed. The Woman and the old man from a place like bar: Daddy says 'the nose mucous induced Turkey Soviet using both TURCO Islam and aggressive atheism against the civilisation ' when he is disgusted. Hey STACY55, MARKJ, KARJANETH alongside FOURHTYOZ: don't you hear the very term-nose mucous! Mom (rising]: That's right the secretion of a sick nose! I say ill nose mucous too, as daddy does! (Thunder of brave Russian and lion heart American Jet fighter rolls in the seventh heaven upon the hell of Islamic terrorists) The girl and the sister of young SOLZH: Bravo mom and daddy! Coarse language do seem called for in this case of Aleppo! Young SOLZH: Something in me is deeply outraged by this truthful approach of yours. MARRYLEE: Hey Kurdish mama, mom and daddy! Do you surmise that nobody's going to do nothing! Children: Till humanist daddy lets go of it, and maybe just possibly not--not even then! No, not even then! (Thunder like applause , capable to make glass to be crashed, to make children to commence crying. Many sounds of ecstasy, happiness, cries from the animals in barnyard terror! Toys of orphans crackling, shutters rattling. MARYLEE: Hurry from The Literature Network-TLN. FOURHTYOZ: Inexplicably hits with his wry fists both lines in the threads and boxes he tried to occupied already. STACY55 cries, 'Storm of SOLZH!' Young SOLZH waves a piece of replies to cover the medium again, yes, the medium adjusted to the fight against Islamic terror. Kurdish Mama exits to a place similar to a hall. The old man runs across the trace of hers. (Thunder like applause rolls repeatedly.) Mom: SOLZH, hurry up and get that spaces of this good space of TLN covered; want the truth to come off?
    ANNEX PROPER-2 THE MAIN DISSERTATION ON THE “THIRD MILLENNIUM RENAISANCE” OR LEARNING THE GRAND MOTHER OF ALL EVILS ON THE EARTH (The Second Soviet-Turkey VULTURE)A study scrutinizing “Anti-Democracy Enmity Induced Secret State Terror”: the restless psychological war maneuvers in Turkey and abroad within all the posts of both civil-military bureaucracy, so called fake independent media, university, judiciary, political, NGO systems including those of students, and sportive-artistic recreations all in one purpose for reigning the world through terror, horror, blood, tears, threat, instigation, provocations etc. BY ASSOC. PROF. DR. MUSTAFA ERDOGAN SURAT-SOLZHENITSOF PROF. MES. HONORARY PRINCE OF DERBENT, HIS EXCELLENCY COLUMNIST: ISLAMIC VAKİT AND HEBREW SHALOM GAZETTES SCHOLAR: medical SCIENCENCES: FAMILY HEALTH/CHRONIC CASES ARTIST: VIRTUOUS KANOON PLAYER-SEMITIC HYMNSThis dissertation is completed over eleven full years in the following sections which are: CLASSICAL KEY WORDS; SUMMARY that introduces a substantive conception of knowledge as some psycho-sociological analyses in the models of the BASICS OF SYSTEMATICALLY TERRORIST STATE-THE SECOND SOVIET I.E TURKEY VULTURE: The FUNCTIONAL ASPECT of the knowledge model is derived in this section from the Soviet type ideology-KEMALISM’s worldview of threatening skill (bloodshed) in the way that this EVIL DEED applies to practical problems in declared war on minorities (Greeks, Jews, Armenians), and undeclared war on the Eastern and Western European Civilizations.The examples exhibited here are presented in PRAXIS OF THE SECOND SOVIET in terms of the theory, and of the chronicles-archives-most relevant documents of actual sociology and history.In the Section “TRICKS”, you will be able to apply this Soviet type KEMALIST TRICK-induced dynamic model of your own of KEMALIST friends’ beguiling you, and your beloved country! Sections FIN and EPILOGUE will be the conclusion on the substantive nature of the perspective of NEW POLICY NEEDS towards the changing horizons after the cold war in contrast to the betrayal of Turkey Vulture in its relationship with the USA and its loyal allies: Good Arabs, Innocent Jews, and civilization pioneers-The East and West Europe People! KEY WORDS AFFILIATED TO THE KEY PICTURE-DOC. BELOW:THE YURTSEVER GAZETTE (SOL) WHICH DECLARES TO BE GIVING (SO CALLED) ANTI-IMPERIALIST WAR ON THE USA! IT IS PRINTED 5000 IN NUMBERS FOR SUBSCRIBED READERS AND 50000 FOR ANTI-WEST TERROR-HORROR INDUCED MEETINGS IN ANKARA AND ISTANBUL! THE OWNER: THE SECRET ISLAMİC TERROR BOSS FETHULLAH GULEN // GREAT MAJORITY OF ITS SUBSCRIBED READERS THE 85% ALEVISTHE 10% RED JUNTA MEMBERS IN THE ARMY THE 2% ARMENIAN AND GREEK COMMUNISTS LIKE R. MARGULİES THE 1% JEWS: Two professors, some merchants and artisans living in Istanbul, one big businessman, at least 20 young people from the universities in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir! THE1% (SUNNI) TURKS (İHSAN DOĞRAMACI, MEHMET EMİN KARAMEHMET, FATİH ALTAYLI,HİLMİ YAVUZ, FEHMI KORU, HAKAN ALBAYRAK, ALİ BULAÇ,HAYDAR BAŞ, VAHİT ERDEM –AKP-İBRAHİM KARAGÜL, ALPER TAN, HASAN KARAKAYA ET AL)THE 0.5 KURDS (KAMURAN İNAN, MEHMET AYDIN-MINISTER)THE 0.5 SUNNI ARABS (SOME ASSYRIANS)THE CAPITAL OF THE PRO-TERROR AND ANTI-DEMOCRACY GAZETTE-YURTSEVER (PATRIOT) IS PROVIDED BY:1-RED JUNTA IN TURKISH ARMY: 30%2-R. KOÇ’S FAMOUS FOUNDATION-DIRECTED BY GÜLSEVEN YAŞER):20%3-TUSIAD-DIRECTED BY AYDIN DOĞAN’S DAUGHTER- MEMBERS, NAMELY SOME OF THEM, AND THEIR FOUNDATIONS: 15%4-PKK PLUS TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN'S GANG AND OTHER SEMI OFFICAL DRUG SMUGLERS LIKE TURKISH RACIST PARTIES, TV-STATIONS AND THE LIKE: 15% 5-THE FOUNDATION OF HIGH COURT JUDGES’ FOUNDATION-THE CHAIRMAN OF YARSAV: 5% 6-CHP: 5%SUMMARY: Expressions above give a strong necessity in centralization: THE TRIUMVIRA OF BIG BOSS-KOÇ, THE GREEN KEMALST FETHULLAH GULEN, AND THE RED KEMALIST OF WHICH NEST IS THE RED JUNTA IN ARMY IN THE PAST. It establishes a Soviet type socio-economical meaning that represents the completion of all knowledge-flows about KEMALISM and its bestowing in terms of the perfection of the Turkey Vulture backed international terror and drug smuggling induced entities appears in the IDEOLOGY. Hence, the IDEOLOGY is equivalent to Anti-West, Anti-Democracy in terms of the super cardinal measure of these equivalent topologies. Yet the subtle difference is that though KEMALISM can never be configured in the primordial sense and in the final event of the IDEOLOGY, yet the rewards of the fullness of the complete order of knowledge optimizes the rewards and the punishments to their fullest in heaven namely borrowing dollars from the USA, getting them down to the stomach of Red Generals and their Greatest Presidium-TUSIAD, swearing, betraying the same America, and offering hell-terror organized against American Marines, in Iraq and in Afghanistan, respectively. Thus, heaven and hell are realities of the knowledge-induced fullness and the de-knowledge-induced fullness in the respective super cardinal topological spaces of your KEMALIST-Fake Secular, Aggressive atheist friends that have exploited the West especially through NATO in fiscal affairs and in moral values. We have thus established the following process by which the Satanic Second Soviet universe (Turkey Vulture) teaches: “Weapons from the T of NATO in the primal to T worshipping to Ts i.e. the T of Ataturk, T of Terror, and T over BE (T) RAYAL to the West in the Hereafter through the process of smuggling those weapons to both Islamic and Red-Atheist TERROR!

Turkey Soviet's new hyenas namely the members of Turkish Ayatollah's Gang howl! Young SOLZH's Mom, Kurdish Mama and her children (yells to the woman, who appears): Madam put these Turkey Soviet Documents away! The Woman: Can't, ladies and gentlemen, you got the keys of drawers! Young SOLZH's Daddy (To the woman): Now, you got them, madam. (Young SOLZH) calls to his sister and the girl) Help us to find out where the keys to the cupboards, drawers are sweeties, will you? Mom (To SOLZH's daddy): You got them in your pocket! Turkey Soviet's new hyenas-the people serving to the bloody Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN howl. The sister and the girl sing to comfort Kurdish Children and orphans. Mama is heard placating the children. (The storm of applause climbs to a climax first and then fades away. During the storm, Kurdish Mama sitting on a couch.) Mom: By dear sonny SOLZH! Come here, sonny, I need you. Chat place commotion avails slightly. Kurdish children whimper. Mama consoles them. SOLXZH crosses to right of mom): This time SOLZH looks like he used to look when he was attending the miniature activities in the kindergarten just like he did especially when he played wild games in the orchard back of the building and used to come home...The little boy would seem astonished when I hollered myself hoarse for him! Ah the little bys...all sweaty...and pink-cheeked...and excited with his dark curls shining...( Applause thunder sounds distantly. Children whimper the place of chat or rather offstage. Kurdish Mama consoles them. TURCO-Islamic terror hyenas howl.) After the news-informing the civilisation that Muslin butchers used chemical weapons in Syria-came time goes by so fast. http://www.euronews.com/2016/11/11/r...-syrian-rebels Nothing can outrun it. Islamic Terror in the world created for the peace of the mankind commences too early-almost before we Indo Europeans plus African, good Arabs and innocent Jews are acquainted with peace-we meet with it. Kurdish Mama: Hey humans, you know we just got to love each other, and stay together all of us just as close as we can, especially now that such a black thing has come and moved into the Mid East without invitation. Mom-Oh, SOLZH, son of the humanist daddy who does so love you. You know what would be his fondest dream come true? If before we-your parents-passed on as all ancestors of ours had to pass on.... You give peaceful fruits namely your big writings as a child of yours similar to a grandson as much like his son as his son is like we, huh? Kurdish Mama: I know that's The Mankind's dream. Mom: That's his dream. Daddy (off chat site, and his whisper was being carried by the wind): Looks like the wind was taking liberties with this site. (Daddy appears in common area again; some orphans at large appear beside him): The old man and daddy (absurdly): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Kurdish children and orphans: Good afternoon captains! Mama: Daddy's in the site. Daddy: The storm of your applause crossed the river, lady mama? Mama: Gone to Aleppo, Captain. (Mom has turned toward somewhere like a hall door at the sound of daddy's voice nearby. Now she crosses to the same point on to the place in the case.): Mom: I'd like to stay here forever for he should see something in my eyes. Daddy (On, again somewhere looking like an upper gallery, to the Kurdish children and orphans): Your storm of applause has done any damage around here? The girl and the sister of SOLZH: Took the balcony off the Romeo's sweetheart, say, old Juliette's house. The woman, mom and mama: Ole Juliette's balcony should of been setting on it. It's time for the wind to blow those ole girls of love history away! (The orphans laugh, exit. The old man and daddy enters the chat place) Can I come in? They puts their cigars in ash tray on a mantelpiece installed illogically in the space. Mama and Mom hurry along somewhere like an upper gallery and stand behind the old man and daddy somehow in anywhere... Kurdish Mama (To daddy): Did the storm wake you up, daddy? Daddy: Which storm of applause are you talking me about the one on one side namely the Kurdish heroes or the hullaballoo in TURCO-Islamic terror side there? http://thewire.in/81705/turkish-back...ity-of-al-bab/ (Mom squeezes past daddy.) Young SOLZH crosses toward daddy's side, where newspapers are strewn): Excuse me, sir... (Mom tries to squeeze past daddy to join SOLZH , but daddy puts his arm firmly around her.) Daddy: I heard some mighty loud talk. Sounded like something important was being discussed. What was the powwow about? Mom(flustered): Why, nothing, honey... Daddy: What is that pregnant-looking package of newspapers scattered around? Mom (At foot of somewhere looking like an armchair caught, as she stuffs newspapers into a huge envelope): That? Nothing... So that I dare say nothing much of anything at all... Children: Nothing? Nothing while TURCO Islamic police officer assassinates "The Russian Ambassador To Ankara"? It looks like a whole lot of nothing! See please: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...andrey-karlov/ (They turns to the group): Hey! Let's make The World to awake: Turkey kills The Russian Ambassador officially! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...tion-attempt1/ Young SOLZH: We all know the story about the TURCO Islamic terror: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.09b810dc4df3 Daddy: Do everybody understand my sonny? Children: Yes, sir! The Kurdish Mama and Mom: Hello, SOLZH... Young SOLZH: Hello or rather Alas! The old Man and Daddy: Why do you speak so? (The group is arranged in a semi-circle around young SOLZH): TURCO Islamic terror open war against the Christianity. They attacked-lorry ploughed the people leaving some dozens of dead and blessed there-German Xmas market! TURCO Islamic Terrorists did the same thing for several and several times in The Europe! [url https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx[/url] Young SOLZH: We must put the Islamic Terrorists in cages to be inspected as all the wildest creatures of God's... (Children and Kurdish Orphans asks): With satisfaction. Young SOLZH: YEP! Daddy: Yesterday afternoon was too cold a afternoon for early winter, and yet after the official assassination of alternately Maoist/KEMALIST and TURCO Islamic State namely Turkey Soviet in the evening behaved as The Ottoman Empire did pugnaciously in the history and have got the ambassador of its new ally-Russia assassinated by TURCO Islamic police officer! Kurdish Mama-If you know this story, you can understand how Turkey Soviet/Turkey Vulture used to eat the lungs of Kurdish babies dressed with Mustard Gas, huh? The girl and the sister of SOLZH: But why they shot The American Embassy simultaneously? http://www.euronews.com/2016/12/20/t...uspect-embassy Young SOLZH: Because neither the red wing murderers of Turkey Soviet nor green assassins of it like Christians. Remember: Both Americans and Russians are Christians! Why TURCO Islamic state terrorists don't like Kurdish People too? Kurdish Mama: Don't forget that the Kurdish people is the real ally of all Judeo-Christians!(Young SOLZH nods): Yes madam, yes Kurdish Milady, I do know it. And I know more. The terrorist who ploughed the Christian culture base folk is a Muslim of Turkic stock! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...pdates-9486959 Daddy: Why do the TURCO Islamic terror bosses willed to be assumed the source of all evils threatening The World as a whole) You see, they -seemingly-would like to live in the cage adjoining to the hyenas although their ancestors were Gray Wolves! Kurdish Mama (at daddy's shoulder): Oh, great dad! Daddy: What's the matter, The Russian's gone, AIN'T he? All right. That TURCO-Islamic terrorist policeman could be put in a cage, and might have been under cross question! Facing each murder made by Turkey-Soviet one might see the same dubious situation in per-meeting or rather the atmosphere about TURCO-Islamic terror with a powerful and exciting odour of TURCO-Muslim belly dance celebrity namely secret Islamic terror boss viz. Turkish Ayatollah FETHULLAH GULEN! Huh? AIN'T that a nice way useful in understanding ISLAMIC TERROR, FETHULLAH GULEN, TURKET SOVIET, eh? Young SOLZH: Yes, sir, nothing wrong with it. Daddy: SOLZH says there is nothing wrong with it! Mom: Oh, daddy! The girl and the sister of SOLZH: So this old vulture still had a couple of fornication utensils left in it. Fornication? YEP! Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, and the Caliph/President of Turkey namely the sworn enemies of Judeo Christians and Kurds or dirty green wolves' gang-similar to the black and red wolves reared back its old bloody system with a whiff, and yet after the fall of Aleppo began to paw at the dirt in its cage an' butt its brainless head against the separating partition between the wilderness of Islamic terror and civilisation, and first thing you know, there was a conspicuous change in its profile! You know, very conspicuous! AIN'T I telling this story in decent language, my dear sonny? Young SOLZH: Yes, sir, clear, lucid, and decent! Mom and Kurdish Mama: So, young SOLZH boy pointed at it and said, 'This is it what's this?' Kurdish Mama: Oh, that's everything to understand that the Russian Ambassador killed by the murderer trained-through mesmerism rendered by that secret boss of Islamic Terror namely Turkish Ayatollah GULEN abiding in Pennsylvania! Daddy: I'm his papa and used to say the same thing said, 'Turkey Soviet-Turkey Vulture's spoiled from the very beginning of the era Turkish red-Maoist/KEMALIST, and green-Islamic terrorist began to beguile L'OTAN/NATO!'(Kurdish children and orphans whose parents had been killed by Turkish Army sing off. Young SOLZH's daddy crosses to the girl and SOLZH's sister.): You didn't laugh at that story, girls. (Big Kurdish Mama begins crying. The girls go to her.) SOLZH: No, sir, they didn't laugh at that story. ( The Kurdish Mama sobs. Daddy looks toward her.): What's wrong with that long, thin woman over there, loaded with aches and sufferings? Hey, what's-your-name Kurdish Mama, what's the matter with you? (Mom and Mama toward young SOLZH's daddy): The female used to have a slight dizzy at times... Children: You better watch that, mama. And let mom be doing so. Dizziness is a bad comrade on any way to go. Kurdish Mama: Oh, my witty children, mom has got her best birthday present presented to her over you wittiness... SOLZH, do you see that your mom has on their advice as cashmere robe, the softest and the most reasonable advice one could have ever heard: ' Dizziness is not a good comrade on a bad way one should go. Mom: Yeah, this is my soft birthday, Kurdish children. Kurdish Mama: My children's present not gold nor silver birthday, but wittiness induced and soft, everything's got to be soft and wise for mom on her birthday. (Kurdish children kneel before mama and mom as Kurdish orphans speak, and mama hush them with a gesture.): Our parents, we hate to make such a crude observation, but there is something a little indecent about Turkey Soviet's attitude in the case of Russian Ambassador's murder! Mom: You are not to enjoy- of course-a slow-motion comedy... (The Woman to Mama and Mom): Who has invented this pseudo birth day? Has daddy or mom got on Turkey slippers as the present of birthday, and who and why gave them such dubious and suspicion induced things as Turkish slippers, SOLZH? Daddy: Because none could dare to talk the truth, they haven't given anybody their real present yet, but now I will, now's the time for me to present it to you! I have an announcement to make! Listen to me: Turkey Soviet State or rather the caliph/president of it has killed the Russian Ambassador? http://www.businessinsider.com/r-kre...illing-2016-12 The woman: What? What kind of announcement it is... A plank? Young SOLZH: A politics announcement, dear woman? Kurdish Mama: Announcement of life beginning or rather to be being in The Mid East! The truth is coming to Putin's Russia after Trump's America! YEP! Turkey Soviet State or rather the caliph/president of it has killed the Russian Ambassador! The truth shall be sired by liberal intellectuals who will be reiterating the same judgement of The Zeitgeist. The one and only enemy of The Europe-including Russia and America is the Islamic Terror! The woman (toward Kurdish mama and mom): I have learned young SOLZH's big lecture Brick's: Islam is the contemporary plague of the modern times threatening every child, every parent, everybody, an' that'll be no birthday present if the ugly TURCO Islamic shall not give the greetings of The Jesus Christ's birthday! (Daddy and the old man look at SOLZH) The old man: Get up, boy, try hard and understand why TURCO Islamic wing of the Turkey Soviet committed with this crime! Don't sit down till you explain your findings in this case that has ended with the martyrdom of The Russian Ambassador to Turkey's capital city. So you ought to get up off your knees, boy. (Daddy and the old man force young SOLZH to seem more erect than he is actually... He rises. He bites off of both his finger nails and his lips the as he studies some papers.) He mumbles: Uh-huh, this document show that there are lot of lies in the explanations of The Caliph/President of Turkey! (Kurdish mama and mom, simultaneously): Boo! Daddy: The Jesus Christ! The old man: SOLZH, I want you to be a lawyer in the future! SOLZH: What, really, are you imagining me to do as a lawyer? Daddy: A lawyer defending the rights of humans killed by the murderers of Turkey Soviet? The old man: Sonny, You should be going up on the roof of The United Nations to the belvedere on the roof to look over the kingdom of The Jesus Christ before I give up my last breath! Remember, the kingdom of the Jesus Christ is the eternal peace! (Kurdish Children and orphans exit-running madly-through imaginary doors, to a non-existed gallery. (Kurdish mama (following]: Sweethearts, my sweethearts, can I come with you? (Exits.) Young SOLZH: I know they are afraid of Turkey Vulture's thirsty of blood. TURCO Islamic terrorists killed-after murdering the good Russian Ambassador in Ankara-yes, killed several civilians in Al BAB! https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...al-bab-turkey/ The woman (toward mama and mom)could you possibly spare me one small shot of a tranquilising liquor? The girl and SOLZH's sister: Why, help yourself, madam. The woman: I will. Mama: Of course we know that this is not a lie of the greatest liar-Turkish Ayatollah GULEN who says the truth in this case: The Caliph namely the President of Turkey ordered both murders! (The woman drinks): Be still, everybody! Kurdish Mama: I won't be still! I know he's made not this up! (Kurdish children entering into the chat place): God damn it, one should have said The Caliph/President of Turkey to shut up for the Turkey's Caliph/President was threatening to give a good teach to the Eastern and Western Europeans, Kurds, and Americans over Islamic Terror hiding behind the counter terror attack from the very beginning of his caliphate! The woman (Toward mom and mama): That caliph or the sultan of Turkey or rather the New Ottoman is pregnant, and is about give a birth of new Islamic terror wave like murdering Russian Ambassador and killing civilians in Syria without waiting the funeral in Moscow to end! Kurdish Children: Who could say that he was not an TURCO-Islamic terrorist? (Mom and mama together): We could! Kurdish orphans: How could you do it? Young SOLZH: Because Turkish Ayatollah is the father of that idea: reconstruction of The New Ottoman so that The caliph/president could be only a mother oppressed to give the birth to that God damned ideology? Doc Emmett: I did know many females that have become mother on the contrary to their will not willing to be pregnant! Young SOLZH: Doc be careful that the caliph is a man not any poor woman to be raped! Doc Emmett: His genital peculiarities might make his gender something but a man. Kurdish Mama: I cannot say okay to Doc... (The Woman, mama, and mom in their chat choir): Then who'd tell us something about his gender, people? (Doc Emmett laughs...Offstage TURCO Islamic marches finish.) Young SOLZH: One of the best gynaecologists in Pennsylvania who knows Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's situation very well. Why this gynaecologist might not have had some remote findings about the Turkey's caliph/president then? Doc Emmett: Uh-huh, I see...err... may anybody say his name please? Kurdish mama: No, they may not, the folk of chat! Mom: None does have any name, the specialist who can be having observed the genital organs of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN or Turkey's Caliph/President can't exist! Kurdish mama: The specialist does so exist, and so does the TURCO-Islamic murderers be to carry on with killing Kurdish babies! Kurdish children: Neither Turkish Ayatollah GULEN nor the Caliph/President of Turkey can conceive a child by a man... They won't taste the miraculous thing viz. being a mother, and because of this bare reason they may kill all Kurdish babies! (They forces Turkey Soviet on to couch. None starts for it...Kurdish children go on): They would like to drink Kurdish babies' blood all the time to be able to reign the Islamic green wing of Turkey Soviet as Turkish Maoist/KEMALIST red generals did in the past! We-the children of the liberal world ought to keep out of contact with all these bloody beasts! Mom (to the children): Do try to kid them! Young SOLZH: How can the asexual Ayatollah GULEN who try and hide his sexual preference conceive a child by a man? How can the Caliph/President who is a misogynist male be pregnant while his Islamic Terrorists could kill pregnant women? (Mama very sharply): Ha-ha! Young SOLZH's sister: Mom, Big Woman, how do you know to instruct the best lesson in sexuality which might make not to sleep with serenity? Mom: Turkey Soviet's green-Islamic terror and red aggressive atheist like Maoism/KEMALISM both occupy the strategic cities of the two super powers: America and Russia so that Americans' friend Turkish Ayatollah GULEN could organize school shootings in the USA and The Russia's new ally namelyTurkey's president/caliph has got the invisible power of having Russian ambassador slain by Turkish police and the Russian aircraft crashed into the Black sea! https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rd-report-says Remember: the wall between the American Administration and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and the curtain between Russia and Turkish Caliph/President isn't soundproof. Young SOLZH: Oh... Kurdish mama: We hear the nightly planning and the nightly or broad daylight induced attacks of Turkey Soviet. So TURCO-Islamic or pseudo secular terror do imagine both Americans and Russians are to be going into the quagmire of their Turkish friends and to be put several tricks over on them, to be fooled like a dying bear or elephant with the impudent lies of Turkey as a whole!

TO BE CONTINUED...࡚
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 12-25-2016 at 04:08 PM.

THE MAIN TEXT

THE TALES OF MORALITY RABBIES TOLD LITTLE SOLZHENITSOF (4)

THE REMINDER (From the very beginning of the previous page) / AL BAB

(The girl and the sister of SOLZHBRICK): Here you are the chief of the official terror organisation of Turkey's President/Caliph! https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=s...kjeNVNfiaXM%3A (Mom and Mama cries): And this one is the chief consultant of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN in America School Shootings! https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=a...ET1f2b_dXQM%3A Young SOLZH: Hey good people: Let everybody make much noise about those pillars of the Islamic Terror. Daddy: Oh, I know some people are HUFFER PUFFER, but others are apt to be silent always. Mom: This talk is pointless, completely. Young SOLZH (As if sitting with mom on a couch like place): The world knows what is their level? (Bursts a laughter) Tell me their level so I can sink or rise to it. (Rises.) You heard what daddy said. We should not garrulous in helping Kurdish babies but industrious! The bloody Caliph/President of Turkey Soviet and Turkish Ayatollah could kill babies but never the firs nor the latter could have life in their body for their gender nothing to be defined with the very words of male, female or transsexual. Mama: That is the unique truth about Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and Turkey's caliph/president! Young SOLZH: No, truth is something desperate, and they have got it. Believe me, it's something desperate, and they have got it. (The girl and the sister of SOLZH): And now you need not must stop acting as if those bloody Islamic terrorists were dead and buried on the contrary you ought to go on back to your peep-hole in the lines of your novel they are drunk, and sleepy under the influence of their terror based religious dogmas and not as alive as Putin or Trump they are fancying to swindle...(In internet medium, say you-tube Turkey's president/caliph and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN would pour drink or rather Islamic terror juice, and drink before speaking: Ayatollah: What must we know about the radical TURCO Islamic murderer of the Russian ambassador? As everybody should know he is a Turkish police officer. And yet the most awful truth is that the murderer gave service to Turkey's charlatan president/false caliph as a bodyguard! And the charlatan speaks: Instead of the bad tricks-deciphered by The EU easily-of TURCO Islamic terror and horror we carry on with deceiving the idiot Russians and occupying Syrian soils in Al BAB! Young SOLZH (picks up brief case from foot of a place similar to a bed): Come on, people we'll leave those love birds-the TURCO Islamist killer and The Russian together in their way to the doomsday of liberal way of life! (Mom and mama together): Yeah, nest of bizarre allies! One of them the greatest liar or rather the caliph and the other pitiful Putin! Kurdish children and orphans: Mama...Mama, you just go towards the other facts concerning the future of new generations to our future! Mama: You are right my lambs, and yet this situation in Al BAB cannot give chance to truthful folks but the liars as Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and Turkey's caliph/president! (Mom and mama exit through somewhere as a hall of the chat-room.) Young SOLZH (Above mom and mama): We're just going to wait and see. Time will tell. Yes, dear ladies, my mom and the mama of little Kurdish children, we're just going to wait and see! (Young SOLZH exits to the hall like place. The clock strikes what is what apt to be struck while making chat, huh? The girl and SOLZH's sister exchange a look. They drinks coke deeply, put the glasses on where is not a place thereon nothing could be put. Gradually, their expression changes. They utter a sharp exhalation. The exhalation is echoed by the children and Kurdish orphans whose parents were killed by TURCO Islamic terrorists... Daddy and the old man (as they hear their exhalation): The excessive energy? (The woman, mom, and mama looks toward children, unhappily, almost gratefully, briefly having been drown in confused thoughts. They cry together): The big gang state namely Turkey Soviet/Its Islamic and Maoist killers killed civilians in Al BAB! http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/231220162 (The girl and SOLZH's sister cross to somewhere similar to a corner and cry together too): The IS-Islamic State/Its Islamic terrorists killed civilians too! http://www.euronews.com/2016/12/26/s...b-turkish-army The population within the place of chattering cries altogether! (Kurdish Mama) seizes something like a pillow from one's grasp, holding it close. Everybody watch her with growing admiration. She moves quickly throwing that pillow like thing on to somewhere similar to a bed. She crosses to TV set. She grabs all the cables going into and coming from it as tying a centre of evil to an action apparatus. She pitches the parts, one after the other, off the platform into the lawn. Freak ones break. Mama comes back the main place, stands facing people): Energy has gone dry, and no one but me could drive you to a mall for more.) The old man and daddy: A good driver will get us...Children and Kurdish orphans: All good drivers had been told not to! Everybody cry: Who could drive... Mama and mom: And probably every ones lost every ones' driver's license! The old man and daddy: One would phone ahead and have one stopped on the highway before one got halfway to ones' destination. One told a lie to everybody, but one can make that lie come true. And then one will bring oneself what has been aimed, and one will get satisfied together, here and there day and night, therein that what one has come into one's hand! What do one say mom? What do one say, daddy? Children: We admire you, SOLZH. (Young SOLZH sits on edge of something similar to a bed. He looks up at the overhead light, then at daddy. He reaches for the light, turns it out; then he kneels quickly beside his own shadow at foot of that bed like place.) All people in the chat place: O, you warring Kurds namely the heroes and heroines of the liberal world ready to give the most victorious fight against Islamic Terror backed by TURCO Islamic Terror State viz. Turkey Soviet or rather Turkey Vulture! You Kurdish babies killed by TURCO Islamic terrorists in and around Al BAB! Oh, the beautiful Kurdish People who give up with such grace. What you need is The Liberal World to take hold of your babies gently, with love, and hand their life back to them, like something gold you let go of...And we the intellectuals of the world can do it! We liberal World determined to do it, and nothing's more determined than a friend of Kurdish people in the front, is there? Is there, real secular Kurdish lady warriors? Remember! All liberal, humanist, honest Russians and Americans would like to touch your cheek gently.

THE MAIN TEXT

SHORT BIO OF AN ORDINARY KURDISH LADY WARRIOR

She was born in just now or before 10.000 years or rather before Christopher Columbus had explored America where her akin folk sharing the same European ancestors having speak an Indo-European language settled down. Her father was the Muslim cleric of the village where she was born. When his father after retired has begun to work as a travelling salesman, moved with his family to Aleppo and some years later, both she and her sister found it impossible to settle down to city life. She entered college before Islamic Terrorists backed by both the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and Turkey's caliph/president-occupation and left after a couple of years to take an anti Islamic terror guerrilla job in a brigade trained by liberal Europeans and Americans. She stayed there for two years, spending even the evenings fighting against IS-Islamic State. Then she entered the University on air of The X...Republic in 2014 and completed her two year licence course, at the same time holding a large number of part-time jobs of great diversity as teaching alphabet both to Turkish and Kurdish settlers who had emigrated there after the World War I. She could have received at least a single fellowship if she had lived in Pennsylvania as Turkish Ayatollah and secret Islamic terrorist GULEN for her role she used to play as a natural humanist, and she could have won a prize dedicated to the people like Nobel winners. Among her many other humanist activities she have fed-not over breast feeding of course-many Kurdish orphans whose parents had been killed by TURCO Islamic brigades similar to that occupied Al BAB! SOLZH as an adult writer has written of The Kurdish Lady Warrior: "She was a born humanist as few are ever born. Whatever she would do in the battle-field, superb and too much glorious so that she could not fail to be electrifyingly fight against IS-Islamic State terrorists. She could not escort any comrade of hers wounded in the front in a dull scene... That Kurdish lady warrior will live as long as humanist defending symbol against the horror of Islamic Terror itself." Of course it is a pity that so much of all heroic deeds is so closely related to the personality of the one-not of all the world's liberals who owe the light behind the fear tunnel of TURCO Islamic terrorists-who does it. It is sad and embarrassing and unattractive that those emotions that stir her deeply enough to demand at least a medal, and to appreciate their expression with some measure of war art light and science, are nearly all rooted, however changed in their surface, in the particular and sometimes peculiar concerns of the Kurdish lady warrior herself, that special world, the courage and bravura of it that each of all the Kurds weaves about her from birth to death, a web of monstrous humanist efforts, spun forth at a speed that is incalculable to a length beyond measure, from the spider mouth of the Kurdish lady warrior's own super perceptions. It cannot be assigned to a lonely idea, a lonely condition, so there could be no terrifying behaviour to think of that we usually don't. And so-here-the writer and his readers talk to each other, write and read to satisfy each other! She and her secular Kurdish colleagues-males or females-used to call each other short and long distance betwixt the mountains, over their skirts or upon their peaks, shake hands with each other-on the contrary of the servants of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, and the spouse and daughters of the Turkish caliph who had banned shaking hands in the relationship between the male and the female-at meeting and at parting, fight each other on the rings of boxing wherein even destroy each other because of this always somewhat harsh sportive effort to break through walls to each other. As the real secular Kurdish character-not pseudo in the case of Turkish secular people who during the 27th May 1960 Maoist/KEMALIST revolution once said, 'We're all of us sentenced to the worship the revolutionist leaders instead of The God, and in our solitary confinement inside our own borders we should hate the liberalism led by The USA.' While both TURCO Islamic terrorist, and TURCO Maoist/pseudo secular dirty green and bloody red gunmen carry on with hating Americans the Kurdish people would insist to like them. She knows that while the well civilized countries send Christmas Greetings to the world The New Ottomans-trained by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and directed by the caliph/president of Turkey is burning the symbol of Father Noel/ Santa Clause whom the TURCO Islamic terror source namely Turkey Soviet would accepts as the prisoner in the cell in solitary as the prisons in North Korea or IS-Islamic State in Iraq/Syria where each is confined for the duration of each one's life to be sent in waiting the time the dirty green viz. Islamic wing of Turkey Soviet will burn them. https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=n...8ZOTgqwSiQM%3A Young Kurdish lady warrior once saw a group of TURCO Islamic terrorists on a big sidewalk, all dolled up in their murderer ancestors cast-off weaponry, blood and tear stained gowns and helmets and high-heeled boots, enacting a meeting of Islamic terrorists in a parlour with a perfect mimicry of impolite Ottoman horror induced wild gush and vandal simper. But one new Ottoman was not satisfied with the attention paid her enraptured performance by the others, they were too involved in their own performances to suit attached to cannibalism, so he tried to stretch out hot bloody hands and threw back his skinny neck and shrieked to the deaf heavens and his equally oblivious playmates, 'Look at me you heathens, look at me, look at me you Godless butchers!' And then their stones and knives and even handmade explosives threw the people having prepared to greet the New Year off balance and the innocent people in the street fell to the sidewalk in a great howling tangle of soiled dresses similar to those of the Europeans and torn, and then nobody would dare to look looked at them. The caliph/president of Turkey-seemingly had ordered already the radical Muslims-or the enemies of Christmas events-peaceful greetings, presents and the like-to attack the people having affinity to Noel... She would wonder of course if she is not, now, a Kurdish lady warrior in charge of defending not only Kurds but real secular Turks and their Judeo-Christian friends. Of course it is not only The Kurdish Lady Warrior but the others-bigot Muslim or aggressive atheist Turkish women-also would be the victims of the anti lyrical or rather anti Noel activities of which TURCO Islamic terrorists-breeding in the multiplication speed the cockroaches and in the same dirtiness-engage in such histrionics and shout, 'Hey Christians from the wife of slain Russian ambassador to romantic green horn president Trump! Take guard of you! We TURCO-Islamic butchers had been trained over mesmerism rendered by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and ready to be directed by Turkey's Caliph President might crash your brains! Look at us!' Kurdish Lady smiled and pondered 'Perhaps it is a parable of all Islamic Terrorists. And not always should we-anti Islamic terror warriors namely Kurdish lads and maids make the butchers to topple over and land in a tangle of trappings that do fit them. However, it is well to be aware of that peril in the holy and happy period in Christmas, and not to content ourselves with a demand for transient victory, to know that out of our historical lyricism linked to Noel we used to share with Judeo-Christians' history induced sidewalk, something had to be created that would not only attract The East and West European observers but participants in the new year greetings! And yet the destination is vague and the destiny is awful from the point of X-mas for TURCO Islamic terrorists say to the Christians and Kurds: "Try very hard as you could afford you wouldn't be able to attend the day of Father Noel so one might estimate that TURCO-Islamic terrorist wouldn't let the liberal world to utter the single syllable of Season Greetings at all...The fact that Kurdish real secular lady warrior knows that her modernity inclined folk want to observe what the modern world do for the possible pleasure and to be given knowledge of things that should compel the liberal world to feel the liberal intellectuals may know better than wild TURCO Islamic terrorists, because both the modern and contemporary world is different from IS-Islamic State terrorists backed by the dirty green wing of Turkey Soviet, you know, as different as every civilized man's world is from the wild world of IS-Islamic State, and yet is not enough excuse for killing the Kurdish Lady Warrior's personal lyricism that has not yet mastered its necessary trick of rising above the singular to the plural concern, from personal to general accept. Come on now! It's not the time to remember the past for the actual time is new year not past years anyhow which may have passed like a dream because of the IS-Islamic State Terror sponsored by Turkey Soviet's Islamic wing, say, dirty green obsession of the Caliph/President of Turkey... His weird obsession in finding a way to shed blood in Christmas especially in Istanbul had already been welcomed by Turkey's Caliph/President's citizen and non-periodical but very intimate consultant Ahmed HODJA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G249o808mKc Eventually Turkey's powerful Caliph/President have been trying to invent the method how to perform a Noel Massacre and make it to seem innocent or at least randomly elicited so that the ISIL Islamic terrorists paid by both Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and Turkey's president could use the New Year's attendances in being able to do it. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...htclub-turkey/ At that time of the massive bloodshed performed by an Islamic terrorist in the garments of Santa Claus, when the REINA enraptured-visible from the street corner, and yet not recorded by the Ayatollah's and The Caliph's polices the bloody performer in wounded cries out 'Death to who salute The New Year!', And after that very moment The World would feel that the Islamic terror against which The Kurdish Lady Warrior and her comrades should give the real fight and the hero twins namely Russian's and American's fantastic regalia may quite throw IS Islamic State off balance. Then, suddenly, the fellow-performers in the sidewalk of The Kurdish Warrior would show her that she may turn to give her all attention and allow her to hold it, at least for a limited time... And yet three days ago in the last month of 2016 ('Ölüler yalan söylemez'. 30.12.2016 09:50) , when Turkey's President was far closer than the World Press knew, only some days away from the New Year Parties he couldn't make delayed forever, but always expected, something that he lived for, the time when he would first catch and hold an The UN''s attention, he defied the humanity and implied that even if the world could find all the Kurdish people he had got executed there might be found no eye witnesses to be able to speak: He cried: "Dead Men Tell No Tales!" https://www.google.com.tr/?gws_rd=ss...+tell+no+tales The final paragraph of his speech went like this: "There is too much to use or paraphrase from strategically important institutions and not enough time to say it. Nor is there need enough. Instead of the fact that the Kurdish corpses could not be good witnesses none could find better than them to be speaking for they should be accepted as very bad speakers indeed. I would like you to remember that ' Dead Men Tell No Tales!' There is hardly a successful Islamic pirate or president in the field who can curb himself not to swear The Noel circles around the first day of the year so that the Kurdish lady warrior would think of warning of the Islamic Terror as something more organic-circulating in terror induced Muslim veins-than words based, something closer to being and action for no reason. She want to work more and more with a more honest war field than the baby tolls she has played with before. She and the other Kurdish lady warriors never for one moment doubted that there might be some thousand blood thirsty Muslim people to kill dozens attending a Christmas party. She and the all Kurdish lady warriors fighting against Islamic Terror used to come together, gradually, but with growing love of peace. It is the short reach of their well shaped but non-long arms that hinder... She has learnt that the dimension and multiplicity of one's skilful organs-used in battling IS/Islamic State Terrorists-should take the most vital role sufficient to be assigned in one's obituary. Love and honesty must be taken in account from the point of both invisible and invincible organs. Applauding and embracing the skilfulness is inevitable. This characteristically emotional, if not rhetorical, statement of the Kurdish lady warrior at that time seems to suggest that she thought of herself as having a highly personal, even intimate relationship with people who go to read her short bio... So they did and still do it, huh? As for morbid shyness once prevented her from having much direct communication with the commanders, and possibly that is why she begged Mr. SOLZH to begin to write the compilation of bios, obituaries and life stories including that of her. But even now when the little timidities as 'tongue locking', 'silent couching', and 'face-flushing', worn off with the passage of the troublesome parts of the bio induced youth that it sprang from, the bio writer still find it somehow easier to 'level with' her natural enemies-Islamic Terrorists-hidden in the twilight of field and and trench sections of the war than with individuals across a table from the clavier for. their being strangers somehow might make them more familiar and much more approachable, easier to make interview. Of course she knows that she has sometimes presumed too much upon battling IS-Islamic State and interest in those to whom she gives fight, and this has led to rejections of Turkey Soviet of which four wings namely the force of the Turkish Ayatollah, of Turkey's caliph/president, of gray wolf fascists/the nationalist front, and that of Maoist/KEMALIST/Pseudo Secular Charlatans Coalition were painful and costly enough to inspire more prudence. But when she weighs one thing against another, an easy fighting against the most bloody forces of Turkey Soviet, the balance always tips the same way, and whatever the risk of being turned having been attacked, she still doesn't want to talk to people only about the surface aspects of the life of hers as a Kurdish Lady Warrior, the sort of things that acquaintances appreciate and chatter about on extra ordinary social occasions. She feels that they get plenty of that, and heaven knows so do she, before and after the little interval of time in which she has their attention and say what she has to say to them. The discretion of social conversation, even among SOLZH/ SOLZHENITSOF's readers, is exceeded only by the discretion of 'the Turkey's secret state viz. Turkey Soviet'-its ultimate goal well shared by its four groups of its evil forces! Well nothing is worth to be mentioned at all that Turkey Soviet having prepared to export Islamic Terror to Russia, to slaughter good Gulf Arabs with the sword of New Ottoman recently occupied Al BAB for not battling Islamic terrorists but to construct The Turkish Caliph's new Janissary, and to annihilate the Europeans and Americans in the Mid-East! Kurdish Lady Warrior that the queen of heroic activities, JARABLUS, who wore a strict and savage heart on a taffeta sleeve, commented wryly on that futile efforts to make Ottoman Empire to resurrect all over the Mid-East in these lines: I might die for liberalism / But was scarce adjusted in the museums / When one historical figure who died for thought liberty was / Lain In an adjoining place. / Who questioned softly why I was exalted? ' For Liberty,' I replied. / 'And I for truth the two are one, We liberal brethren are' be said. And so, as kinsmen met a night / We talked between different places, Until the moss had reached the lips of our enemies / And covered up with the names of the Kurdish Heroes and Heroines / Meanwhile! I want to go on talking to the world's liberals as freely and intimately about what we live and battle for as if I knew you better than anyone else whom the world knows not. One should have seen and read bios similar to that of Kurdish lady Warrior in this region. It contains some passages on humanist matters which are extremely spoken and some of the people having got acquaintance with her life story that was a sample indulged in The Myth as old as the region itself ; appropriately, the brave were female, if not appropriately, say generally. This was the only source of grandeur in the history of Saladin The Job's People: the Kurds! The mythological theme of the Kurdish Lady Warrior Bio itself caused none but braver within the crudities ought to be appreciated as an authentic part of the life story here. One might remark that apparently The Kurdish lady Warrior does for his country and for new generation something of what Abraham Lincoln did for The USA. Here is her battling Islamic terror in the raw, the springs of vitality revealed at once in their courage and in their lyricism. To an average liberal, she opens a vision of the size of Liberal World led by America and defended by Russia in The Middle East, the huge fertility induced battle field which can place apparently inexhaustible power in a Indo-European, Semitic's, and African people's hands... Umpteen thousand acres of the richest land both sides of the Euphrates. The kurdish Lady's daddy is not a patriarch: he reminds one of a character in Old Testament perhaps from the most frequently quoted chapters, and he has the same warmth of the blood of Kurdish babies and Saladin The Job's soil in him. The best lyricism of battling Islamic terrorists is in his speeches, which distil the wisdom of new liberal human nature. SOLZH and other writers writing the honour based war of Kurdish Ladies against Islamic Terror, the centres of the drama, vibrate in their bravery without desperation with the heat of the war in JARABLUS. Her friend's corporal is clothed with the atmosphere of the Saladin The Job's guards as with a garment. And strange to say she looks like an exuberantly hyperactive child who is caged in the hot, no-door house, a jail amid the vast, rich Kurdish lands around it. SOLZH's use of repetition to create a battle field of words ought to be accepted skilful-moreover extraordinarily skilful: words put like a seal on the heart of the heroine, yet the tempo of sealing is subtly changed at each reading or rather this evocative quality of rhythm again reminds one of the scorching samples used generally in ranches. Perhaps it is no accident that in every Kurdish heroes and heroines the quality springs from the same toil induced soil.... Apparently the future Kurdish drama, as it comes to maturity, enlarges the horizons of the war and humanism based theatre. The original drama production in coming days, which will be being opened in the future would be directed-to the great probability-by Americans and starred by Russian, American, Italian stars and the like... She is as Jeanne d' arc, her number one friend as the mother of Copernicus, the second one or rather the third next to the second Madam Curie...briefly all of them lovers, protectors, big, courageous! They could reprise their roles in every version of battling Islamic terror or the bigger-screen version of that play like war to be made in the future...Although the bio of the Kurdish Lady Warrior is very discreet in referring to the supposed heart rending themes, and although it had a somewhat revised "the final act", it was highly acclaimed and was nominated for several War Academy Awards, including those in Russia and America. Actually the Kurdish Lady Warriors and their commander is worth of every kind of military and lyrical medals and awards, and even the merit licences regarding courage and humanism. They both could receive Nobel Peace Price nominations for their performances, and most observers might have agreed that their battling Islamic Terror should provide both them and BARZANI with their finest peace keeping roles up to that time. Curiously, none of them was nominated for an Oscar for Best Supporting Ally for the years when they gave fight against Islamic Terror, and won... But not for the Kurdish lady warrior in the trenches of the battle field from the point of rewarding BARZANI there is a postponed position or situation. If position one must know who put it forward won't sustain it for any role in the epic JARABLUS The Big area more important than several countries. Reportedly, the global liberal viz. world based phenomenon executives had mistakenly put the names of candidates in the wrong category during the Anti Islamic State War Award nominations process, although the Kurdish people could certainly be said to have played a supporting role in the humanist mission of the chivalry or rather gallantry. It is possible that The Kurdish Lady Warrior may have been least controversial for the War Academy voters! The Kurdish Lady Warrior, on-and-off partners since 2014, were in the cast of The North Syria when she made her first official recordings as an international star. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...istian-7004827 Hers is a marathon thereof the final session would make a great success. The battle in MAMBIC before AL BAB the cowardliness Islamic terror proved to be something abominable. It gave the warriors fighting against Islamic Terror the opportunity to work regularly and it introduced her also to gain a new audience to applaud her in the cartoons. This lead in turn to more work from "Facing TURCO Islamic Terror" to both Americans and Russians in the engagements of fight on the soil. For once we find a small measure of justice being done and a worthy fighter gains some recognition within the lines of SOLZHENITSOF. The heroine fighters in his novel would now like to fight a number field battle that the liberal world had the honour of witnessing every day and night for three years... https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=i...yI3liq3g4TM%3A In "The North Syria War" the wildest Islamic Terrorists attacked in a style that the world's not ever heard with TURCO Islamic butchers' big voice spoiling every lyrical phrase and underneath, the lullabies of the Kurdish mothers, driving humanity off, emphasising wilderness, and every dirtiness open to no commenting. Proofer's note: As for "Hot Red Alarm Notifications" which is shorthand used in the warning productions of SOLZH to be sent to the pillars of The USA, Russia, and The EU states. Since this version of the war in JARABLUS is unmodified, reporting it will also contain typos and correcting fluid remnants that the above updated tale will not contain too much brief notes. Here you are a number of notations expanded with their meanings. All will not be found on the pages but in the act while Kurdish Lady Warrior battling dirty Islamic Terror and some may be found that are not indicated here. The reader should look them up herself/himself. Remember that directions are given from the flow of the novel's perspective when looking at the reader. After the Islamic terrorists backed by Turkey Soviet has occupied an area in the Northern Syria, Russian planes would enter the air space above the occupied soil -so called battle front against their terrorists actually the friends who invited them to the are-and killed some dozens of IS/Islamic State Terrorists, and from a good distance our Kurdish Lady Warrior should watch all of them vigilantly. Eventually some of her friends must have been rendering the same task so there could be no room to ooze through the south. By the way Russian planes killed three of the occupants just in the day marking the anniversary of a Russian martyr who had been stabbed on back by some TURCO Islamic terrorists. She used to change words ad hoc the situation at the battle field in order to say to some of her best friends something about the process concerning their protection. What protection indeed? The Kurdish lady Warrior might answer that question: My liberal Kurdish comrades I'd like say what in the name of God was going in our beloved soils, OK? Sometimes Kurdish Lady Warrior would rush through the town-yard just from the skirts of deserted village hills to battle ground with pistols, which they stopped to be fire by the own enthusiasm of hearts used to erupt repeatedly, as compelling the women to shout: ' Bang! Bang!' instead of the reality. All the more IS-Islamic State terrorists would rather appear from the entrance of regional gate, and turn clockwise to flee their fronts because of the reason that they might be afraid of Kurdish Lady Warriors as the children of Islamic Terrorists should be afraid of Allah so much decisively that there could be no possibility to back even if the prophet of his/hers might have caress the little cheeks of those fear inclining kids... Along the route of breaking away, at the same moment, The Lady Kurdish Warrior would cry: 'You Islamic Butchers, you vandals, most carnivorous hyenas namely the cannibals of the modern history quit that! Hey Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, will you please get these kiddies to bed? Right now?' There with all for the reply would be from the other side: 'NOP!' The Kurdish lady warrior used to use same exclamation after every "NOP!" urging her dear comrades all: "Say not NOP but not yet!" So they should be vanishing through the trenches. As for those lady warriors they are to be so full of vitality every time. The lady warrior would think they should be starting back to the positive mood. The Kurdish lady warrior used also to turn them to watch and listen to them. So that "Not yet!" means for her knowing how to regard each other as a member of the same family that respect the same mission one of the closest and dearest part of global liberalism, so just got to be all together when defending actual truth about the report from the global mission. At times The Kurdish Lady Warrior would warn The Indo-Europeans and Good Semitic People of The Turkey Soviet's international evil administrated recently by Turkey's caliph/President and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN focused instigation and mesmerism to produce overt or secret Islamic terror! So she should call-through SOLZH's door-to heed admonitions a propos mesmerism rendered by GULEN to impel poor souls into massive murders such as coming as flash or breaking news: FBI 'failed' Santiago after request for help, brother says Santiago's brother Bryan questioned why his sibling was allowed to keep his gun after US authorities knew he had become increasingly paranoid and was hearing voices.Bryan Santiago said his brother had trouble controlling his anger after serving in Iraq and told his brother that he felt he was being chased and controlled by the CIA through secret online messages.When Santiago told agents at an FBI field office his paranoid thoughts in November, he was evaluated for four days, then released without any follow-up medication or therapy."The FBI failed there," Bryan Santiago said."We're not talking about someone who emerged from anonymity to do something like this."All the more Turkey Soviet could use three main apparatuses: Turkish Maoist/KEMALIST red nationalist wing's Anti American and Anti European action, Turkey's Caliph/President and his big TURCO Islamic terror and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's secret or well hidden or rather subluminal Islamic horrific terror! Briefly one of the wings of evil-Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-administrated by Turkey Soviet has compelled the murderer through mesmerism like Islamic preaching of GULEN/Pennsylvania-The USA!After so many odious events created by Turkey Soviet has she gone to bed, dear reader before weeping for both Judeo Christian and Kurdish babies? NOP! After the gross offensives of Islamic Terror backed by it she would rather has gone out to walk around idly, sad, and dismayed. At the beginning of perceiving the change between her "green horn infantry" and "expert warrior" period behaviours both commanders and comrades of hers wandered what the cause should be to hinder her beautiful, green eyes even in the way of forty winks. So the heroine Kurdish lady warrior ought to reply the question of the physician of the battalion about her insomnia... She (replying to the question regarding to her sleepless nights): Yes, time to time, I couldn't go to bed because of one unique reason! Question: What's that reason: Reply: Because I know that the source of every evil in the world! Q.-What's that that says? R.-That says it's New Ottoman State namely Turkey Soviet that is the cocktail of various bloody gangs: Gray Wolf Turkish racists )MHP) and their most intimate friends viz. TURCO Islamic terrorists (AKP), Maoist Twin Brothers (PKK/HDP and CHP), Turkish Generals (The terriers of F. GULEN and the hounds of MAOIST / KEMALIST stately paid and esteemed mafia type gunmen, fake secular Turkish people working at the offices of nearly all embassies in Ankara, and ISIS cells hiding under the armpits of the members of Turkish Cabinet, F.GULEN's football teams-GALATASARAY, BESIKTAS, and TRABZONSPOR charged with the mission of spoiling The European Sportive ethics! And all green/Islamist and dirty red, jet black academics making endless Anti-American/Anti East and West European, even Anti Semitic (including Hebrews, Egyptians Kuwaitis etcetera)... Why? After such reliable information who can call the Red Alarms that'd be sent to you the false things shouted by the 'liars'? Eventually the lines in this part of the novel didn't lie to the reader about The Kurdish Lady Warrior. No lines lied to nobody, nobody but myself, just lied to myself because I estimated them sufficient from the view of teller telling about that great heroine. The time has come to put me in the position of a confessor so that I should confide my secret in being unable to narrate the supernatural peculiarities of The Kurdish Lady Warrior battling Islamic terror backed by TURCO Islamic terrorists. Come on then! We ought to go the core of the battle field. Turkey Soviet backing IS-Islamic terrorists would like to make some bloody progress over the dead body The Kurdish lady warrior, and yet dared not to fulfil it! (Micro-sectional dialogues made between The Kurdish Lady Warrior and her colleagues might start then The Finale of her bio having been narrated here!) R. She holds her always in a non indifference situation and at times she wonders: Where do you think that we the world wide liberal comrades would be going Mrs. Aisha? (Aisha having entered soon yet from somewhere looking like a gallery): If we have been coming from anywhere matching to our good purpose we should be bound to go back to the same way as it be in the case of Ancient Greeks and the starter or rather the re-starters of the renaissance... (Aisha smiles to her fiancée who comes to meet her): Out for some air, I want fresh air...(Another lady warrior entering from outdoors, to inside): Now, where one could find stale air that both old and young lady warriors live and struggle? Aisha: Could one find it, comrade? (The fiancée goes out as if he was offended, and the instant choir of Kurdish Lady Warriors began to sing): Come back boy. Promise... we would be avoiding this talk. His reply counter promise for his preference is not of no-talk but talking Kurdish Americans: https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=K...dAszVyxmrbM%3A The Kurdish Lady Warrior: I think everybody could sense something in the link. Her friends try to crack a joke: Talking link is the link to talk...talk link, say link talk..ha-ha! The Commander calls off: Hey heroine girls! Try and find something bigger or rather bigger than a joke that might tell instead of talk! Her subject is open to discuss the matter in the light of the European Stock! Don't you see the honey colour eyes of The Kurdish girls living in The USA! The lady warriors: How lucky they are. Seemingly they've got to go there soon. Commander: Soon or too late girls: Going to America would present you enough time to make up for the time you lost. But don't let TURCO Islamic terrorists hear you for they are too much eager to spoil The American Dream! (The-before mentioned-green horn fiancée): Big Commander. Lady Commander: Yes? He cries: Milady! Milady! How one could go America? (The girls go out giggling...) Bye! (All in a sudden a layman-using the family name Onassis God knows why call off lower gallery of chat room): Hey the readers of SOLZHENITSOF, you look down to see me and tell us who is this author. A man who detests GULEN and stick up for ERDOGAN, huh? The Kurdish lady Warrior speaks: SOLZH-belonging to the Russian Romantics as an author finds secret Islamic Terror Boss namely Turkish Ayatollah GULEN for he used to fraud Americans for decades whereas ERDOGAN learnt at last to treat The Russian-The great member of Judeo-Christianity Culture that tampered the Turkic Tribes all over the Central Asia-with respects! (The lady commander as if reading the girls' thought): Hey, nothing but your bravery could tell The USA/Uncle Sam the truth regarding your love of American Dream now for he needs you in Syria! ( One of the respectable warriors appears in the area): This love for America may not be going to be painful even if its duration shall be endless. (The Kurdish Lady Warrior/The number one heroine in the story): But we ought to remember that painful things can't always be avoided. Lady Commander: That's what I've noticed about that rule my dear girl (The girls hurry off and disappear shortly... (The Kurdish Lady Warrior hurrying into chat place): We have gone round the chat place to draw pictures by means of word for chat room is a place of something audio-visual over the alphabet. Hey, folks: make more chat! (Off): Commander! Come here! Our lady comrades call you...Kurdish lady Commander: Hush, girl! Don't holler, disperse into your comrades! You will appear together in balls. And I shall run in from the remote corner, carrying a glass of coke. I shall past everybody to you, on the battle field. And turn away. The Kurdish Lady Warrior: Here I am! What do you all want with me? (Other girls step toward Lady Commander): Milady , we told you we got to have talk somehow. Lady Commander: What talk you are talking about? I saw the light go on in every corner and my folks took big glasses of coke, and it is just American Dream shutting the shutters of night against another dream. ( Another Kurdish lady warrior steps into chat place through no door): When old chaps have been together as long as me and Lady Commander, they, they just will teach not get irritable with each other just from too much devotion! Isn't that so? (Kurdish Lady Commander embracing her): Yes, of course it's so. (The Kurdish Lady Warrior-the mail heroine character of the story-starts out through a remote point, but sees not the commander entering or not exiting): I think I was just worn out, and yet I couldn't feel the unfruitful situation, say being exhausted. We loves each other here because we love liberalism led by America. America loves us to have liberal and bravery induced Kurdish ladies around it even if it's a strain to feel the burden of many folks' burden on its shoulders. Although it wouldn't be itself at times passes its unhappiness on our way out! (The friends of The Kurdish Lady Warrior shouts): We think it's remarkable. Lady Commander: YEP! Just remarkable. (Everybody faces anybody, they turns to the alimentation bar, some of them put down glass of milk, and the others coke.): Did you notice all the beverage we drink at the table? Why we drink pasteurized milk like a babies! The Lady Warrior: I hope we don't regret drinking coke too. (Lady commander turns toward her): What! Why the Islamic Terrorists don't like to consume anything-like coke-imported from America. The Islamic Terrorists would rather make fussy molestation on it! A girl: Lady Commander! Please remember that some folks love ale with which they would assume they might have the real European type dinner. Lady commander: Ha-ha...YAIS, somebody simply adores it! (A voice shrilling): candied yams. (Lady soldiers looking out at the heroine of our story): That taste hinders one put away enough food at the table to stuff a hungry comrade. (The Kurdish Lady Warrior): I hope we don't have to pay for it later on. Lady Commander (Turn forty five degrees) : What's that, my dear girl? The Kurdish lady Warrior: One would say one hopes none should suffer from hunger. (Lady Commander turns to others: "Oh, shoot, old people would ask why should The Kurdish lady warriors suffer for satisfying a normal appetite? There's nothing wrong with the trustable allies allying in battling Islamic Terror backed by Turkey Soviet but administrative organisation; it's sound as a dollar! An' now we all know we are, an' that's why we ate nice a supper. We all had a big load off our mind, knowing he weren't doomed to what we thought we doomed t'...(She wavers. The Lady Commander puts her arms around her, and urges her forward): Hey girls! Laugh a bit and the life would smile you...The Kurdish lady Warrior runs forward above the shadow of other girls. She stands below Lady Commander, the others above both of them. They all help each other to the light. Lady Commander sits on a chair. The Kurdish Lady Warrior stands above her. The other lady warriors stand still behind them... (The Kurdish Lady Warrior towards the lady commander): Bless your old sweet soul. The others: Yes, bless your heart. They all see a Kurdish lady warrior they didn't see before. (She looking out front): Hi, ladies, I envy you, you cool folks of bravery. Lady Commander: I was just to want you! The Kurdish Lady warrior of the story: She just stepped out for some fresh air, and came back, huh? (Lady Commander towards the new comer): Honey! I wanted you!The new comer: Why? Lady Commander: You're brought in here so we can talk the real aspects of the Islamic terror counter Islamic terror: https://www.sott.net/article/337547-...with-offensive (All Kurdish Lady warriors who fight against Islamic Terror rise, through their links in the medium of liberal chat shout): O Gosh! For crying out loud...(The new comer to the halo near to the lady commander): I envy you...you brave girls who hate and smash Islamic Terror! The Kurdish Lady Commander (Towards her): Dear what're you doing out there in Al BAB? The New Comer: Observing with a deep nausea Islamic Terror counter Islamic terror in Al BAB. (Lady Commander move, looking at both): Come on, babies. We ought to be telling truth to the liberal world! Everybody cries: Let's tell the truth. The Lady Commander: Everybody should witness that thing in there. The Kurdish Lady Warrior of the story: Lady Commander, do you think those same things could be opposing to each other? Lady Commander: You questions are all they're cracked up to be, huh? (The newcomer exits place to outside whereof there could be no inside because of the peculiarities of chat places. A girl sees her off): Well, I guess all questions in this subject are as good to be stuck with as anything else. (Everybody looks at watch and utter): Lady Commander we need you both while asking and answering! Lady Commander: I can't share that proposal here! What's wrong here besides? You all have such long faces, you spend time here waiting for something like a bomb...err...boom and to go off. The Kurdish Lady Warrior: We're waiting for other newcomers from the battle field to come in for this talk. (Nobody but the lady Commander: Sister warriors come on without having got a trick up your sleeves to tell if you don't come in here to help me-The lady Commander, you know what I'm going to do, huh? The Girls: Talk lady commander. Talk or whispers! Whispers! (Looks out the place wherefrom new comers come and go...Lady Commander answering their call talks: Come on babies! Here you are THE SECOND CASE OF THE THEME: OFFICIAL ISLAMIC TERROR COUNTER NON-OFFICIAL ISLAMIC TERROR! http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2017...no_-156179813/ The Lady Warriors: I'm going to take every damned TERROR AGAINST JUDEO CHRISTIANS AND KURDS and I try and eradicate terror on this place and pitch it off the levee into the river! The Kurdish Lady Warrior: Never had this sort of atmosphere here henceforth. (The Lady Commander sits above the girls): Before what, my dear? Is this occasion what's the brave Russian and AMERİCAN doing out here and there now and then?

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 01-17-2017 at 05:54 AM.

THE MAIN TEXT

AFTER AL BAB

.............Lady Commander answering their call talks: Come on babies! Here you are THE SECOND CASE OF THE THEME: OFFICIAL ISLAMIC TERROR COUNTER NON-OFFICIAL ISLAMIC TERROR! http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2017...no_-156179813/ The Lady Warriors: I'm going to take every damned TERROR AGAINST JUDEO CHRISTIANS AND KURDS and I try and eradicate terror on this place and pitch it off the levee into the river! The Kurdish Lady Warrior: Never had this sort of atmosphere here henceforth. (The Lady Commander sits above the girls): Before what, my dear? Is this occasion what's the brave Russian and AMERİCAN doing out here and there now and then?......... (The Kurdish Lady Warrior looks out): They seem-instead of the best friendship between Trump and Putin-to be having some little altercation. (Lady Commander toward something looking like a step. A girl moves above her to something stands there to give service as a portal joins The Kurdish lady warrior of the story who looks at a sick girl taking a pill from pill box on chain at her wrist): Let's give you a little something to take this tablet down with. Lady Commander: You're a live girl, aren't you? The sick girl: You're damned right I am! Lady Commander: hey lady warriors, will you please open all doors and let some air circulate in this stifling room? The Kurdish Lady Warrior: There can be no door here milady but windows for we are in a chat room! (The sic girl starts, but is restrained by another girl who comes through with a glass of water.(Then Lady Commander turns to men namely the hero warriors battling IS Islamic Terror backed by Turkey Vulture where of Turkish Ayatollah-The secret, and most dangerous Islamic terror Boss-GULEN, The Caliph/President of Turkey, The Maoist/KEMALIST vagabond D. PERINCEK who dared to kill The European Justice conception over threatening courts in Genève, and setting Berlin through TALAT Pasha Maoist/ KEMALIST movement...) I think we ought to keep the door closed till after we talk. (The new hero of the episode viz. The Kurdish Lad fighting against Islamic Terror opposes): There can be no doors here but windows no matter windows 7 or windows 10... Lady Commander: I swan! (Drinks coke. Washes down the pills with water.): I just don't think we ought to take any chance of Turkey Soviet's spies like false member of Onassis family hearing a word of this discussion. (Lady Commander's shadow diminishes in the horizon and a big Kurdish Esquire Commander appears to hand glass to any Kurdish lad warriors): What discussion of what? Lads! My dear liberal young comrades! Nothing is going to be said near to the battle field of An Esq. Kurdish Commander battling Islamic Terror. The field of war the house of mine Big Daddy so that nothing could be pronounced too much pianissimo or rather whispered that he can't hear if he wants to! A Kurdish lad warrior: Sire you know how long we are going to stand before you who might hear the little wings of anopheles flying across... All lads: Forever, if necessary. Esq. Commander: Why forever? But tell me what's forever linked to me! (The crowd of young warriors shout all together): Bravery! Esq. Commander: Bravery isn't anything to be whispered! Be Ready! The Lads: Yes sir!(A shadow figure rises in the, looks out and talks): Esquire Commander I'm standing up in order to inspect the panorama for you...( Commander sits.): That boy couldn't be having gone to pieces! All lads: You know, in our day they used to have something they called the pill of courage. Esq. Commander: Shoot! Lads: But in the future, we understand they will take some kind of tablets that kill the taste of fear. The first lad: Taste for or taste of? (Question counter question goes on and Esq. Commander turns them): Experience for or experience of, huh? The first lad namely the Promotes here turns to his young liberal comrades]: Can we call them anti-fear tablets? Esq. Commander: Kurdish heroes against Islamic terror don't need to take nothing to be courageous. Our boys cannot be being just broken up over any terror incited by Mohamed lover FETULLAH GULEN and sponsored by the caliph/president of Turkey Soviet. You know how poor Americans have been killed or slaughtered. The murderers mesmerized by F. GULEN, and paid a big, big dose of black money killed American staff at their working fields-as being journalist or humanist aid/help agents. Out of home patients they used to call the ambulance but Islamic terrorists wouldn't like it for they should spend time to call Allah viz. it would be another big, even the biggest dose of ointment both at hospital and out of it that and all the prayers to Allah-before throttling any human being-in the Islamic System for centuries and centuries just proved enough for the patients' heart so the heart could quit beating to go to the Heaven. All the more Americans, Russians and other European stock based folks would scare of Islamic knives! They ought to be more scared of the noise scattering all over the atmosphere from the minarets before Islamic Prayer five times a day! (The ghost of F. GULEN has seemed as if having entered the room to behind the Esq. Commander's seat. And yet it's only a laser based comical show designed by the Kurdish lad warriors. (Esq. Commander rests his hand on a big cat's head-the fascinating yellowish smoke head of his family's one and only pet-and has kept silence and dexterous stillness...): : Oh! I love my precious boys my Kurdish young heroes their cracking jokes! (Instead of nobody drinks anything anyone should have put down a glass on a hard surface for there a sharp clink was heard. (Esq. Commander below some lads through to a place looking like a bar.): Take it my dear young warriors! (The lad who had spoken first rising): What? A friend of his: You know what. Take it, dear! Everybody laughs... (Esq. Kurdish Commander who fight against Islamic Terror sponsored by Turkey Soviet turns to lads. The first Kurdish Young Warrior, who has been followed by the others before they have engaged the conversation or rather the chat now enters another subject...): Seemingly President Trump is just ready to break the heart of the Caliph/President of Turkey. http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump...friend-or-foe/ Trump Asks Turkish Reporter 'Are You Friend or Foe?' | Trump[/url] rattled off a bunch of countries that he thinks the U.S. should be doing a better ... that their existential enemies are back and the behavior of the Turkish .... Good Lord - The GOP is stillasking that same question about Donnie Trump!!! ... SNL Cold Open Skewers Trump's Press Conference and His 'Big ...(Esq. Kurdish Commander at somewhere like a bar): Sorry, anyone with another news else? The first lad: Sire, let me sit amongst the other warriors with my breaking news, and hold their hands while we talk. Esq. Commander: You do that, my boy. I'm a restless man shouldering to share the liberal military tasks to be shouldered against the IS-Islamic Terror State. I got to stay on my commandment point if it's a word. The first lad: Here you are the breaking news in quoted words: https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/...is-car-bombing (The other Kurdish young warriors sit above the first Kurdish lad, some move in front, below, and sits on the floor, facing the brave Esq. Kurdish Commander. A man similar to a reverend American closes in to the corner where the Kurdish commander sits, and he faces upstage with smooth mimics obviously having got no need for smoking cigar. The other persons present there turn away to otherwise while there can be no direction to be called likewise. Esq. Kurdish Commander: Why are they-the radical Muslims-killing each other while they're all surrounding us-the liberal souls-to make thoroughly suffocated-showing and squeezing his own throat-like this? Why are they-Turkey Soviet's Muslims and IS/ Islamic gunmen-all staring at innocent Kurdish and Judeo/Christian folks like this an' making signs at each other? Are they planning new terror attacks in Paris? (A dove-wounded in the war-hobbles out chat windows. Esq. Commander walks along the lines. Dove tweets): I don't need nobody to hold my hand. Are you all crazy? Since when did Kurdish Esq. Commander or me need anybody...? (The Kurdish warrior lads move behind...The first lad speaks): Calm yourself, everybody. (Esq. Commander roars): Calm yourself too, Sonny Warriors! How could I calm myself with everyone-including this lame dove staring at me as if big drops of tears had broken out of my eyes which had not been wetted with tears even when my Grand Kurdish Woman namely my mom had been killed by Muslim terrorists? The lads ask together: What's this all about Arch! What? Islamic terrorists that President Trump wows to eradicate! (The first lad rises then Esq. Commander gets angry with him.): Sit down...(The boy sits mumbling): Big Commander wants not to know the complete truth about the post mortem reports he got that day from the A...Clinic! (Esq. Commander buttons his coat, faces group at a wide angle): Is there something that I don't know? The first lad: Yes...well... (And a one of the shadowy chattering figures we used to run into internet rises): I want to know...err..know it! (All Kurdish lad warriors to each other): Somebody must have been telling the truth! The Liberal Wold should to know it: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.e8da227d7f18 (The first lad to Esq. Commander having been surround by the others...): Sit down till the Kurdish commander fighting against the Islamic terror, and protecting the civilization in the Mideast sitting on the sofa will order you "Stand up!" on this sofa. ( A shadowy figure passes that imaginary sofa on the chat place or rather the gallery of the chat-room.): Hey lads! Esq. Commander: What is it? (The first lad drives Esq. Commander. Others follow, surrounding him.): I never have seen a more thorough examination than Islamic terrorists were given in all my experience at the battle field. The first lad: It's one of the best in the Mideast. Another lad: It's THE best in the country no bared! Esq. Commander: Of course we were 1000 per cent certain-as President Trump would say-before we even started. All Kurdish lads: Sure of what, do us a great favour big commander and tell us, sure of what? the Kurdish People battling Islamic terror is to be a brave folk forever! (A silhouette on one of the mid chat galleries , covers his ears, sings): 'By the light of the winter sun made of steel moon!' (Esq. Commander breaks in on all the talks and calls out to him): Shut up, you! (Returns to group): Well then...? He: Sorry...(Continues singing.) The first lad: But now, you see, big commander, this one is one the Turkish Ayatollah-GULEN whose ear seemingly had been cut-at least a piece off it viz. as a specimen of the tissue wherein the mankind keep the obligation-as defined so smooth to be kept in mind of being not impudent! Esq. Commander: It concern ethics my sonny and Islamic terrorists-hidden or deciphered-wouldn't heed this humanly sense... A Kurdish lad warrior: Who can tell us what humanly sense-if there be any- may have been behind the Caliph/President ERDOGAN Africa Visit. By the way let me claim that there could be nothing humanly. Another lad: According to Turkish Caliph's official press there wouldn't be anything wrong with his schizophrenic visit but to battle the evil-really evil to some extent of anti-humanist delirium-of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN namely the secret Islamic terror boss living in the USA/ Pennsylvania! http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-ter...s-africa-visitThe first lad: Big Commander, they-the false foe-and yet-true twin brothers Turkish Caliph and Turkish Ayatollah always are suspending each other behind the curtain, and in this case-as the highest probabilities should prove-The Turkish Ayatollah GULEN would be helping The Caliph/President to conceal the real target of all TURCO Islamic terrorists having been inspired about Africa! https://www.ft.com/content/aaf3981a-...3-cdd781d02d89*** (Esq. Commander to the first lad): Let my dear sonny talk, will you? The first lad: It's not a little matter! As declared by reverend, respectable, great new president of America the spastic condition of the of the bowels of our civilization we ought to make an easily sliding faeces of Islamic Terror to defecate at the end of the War Between Civilizations or rather between the Indo-European civilization to be sustained by Africans and The Non-Civilization of Islamic terror... (A shadowy figure throughout all this): Hush! Hush! (Esq. Kurdish-big-Commander tries to break, they would seem all to follow.): Yes, that's the one and only thing -you know the worn out exclamation of censorship-what we have been told. But we had this bit of info run through the mass media, and I'm sorry to say the clue was not positive on it. (Pause.) The first lad: Peace or war or rather war and peace! The Kurdish Esq. Commander: Now sonny, come on...( Another lad at the same time): You had to know, Big Commander. The Esq. Commander: Why didn't they cut the Islamic Terror out of the world? Hah? A lad: Involved too much in Turkey, too many official bodies affected there. The first lad: Big Commander, the army's affected, and so the official militia and paramilitary, both. It's gone way past what they call a purgative movement risk. (All Kurdish lads Big gasps.)
    https://www.ft.com/content/aaf3981a-...3-cdd781d02d89*** ***Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan is on a four-day east African tour this week, during which he is visiting Kenya and Uganda. This trip is his tenth visit to a sub-Saharan African country in less than 18 months. Sample the FT’s top stories for a week You select the topic, we deliver the news. Select topic Enter email addressInvalid email Sign up By signing up you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, cookie policy and privacy policy. Why is Mr Erdogan spending so much time in Africa? Turkey has both political and economic motives behind its push for a greater presence in Africa. The continent provides fertile ground for Mr Erdogan to buttress his ambitions for Turkey to be a key player not just in the Middle East but around the world. This week’s state visits add to that image — but behind the scenes, Turkey’s engagement is far more impressive. Turkey has 34 embassies in sub-Saharan Africa, compared with seven in 2009. African countries are also the largest recipients of Turkish foreign aid. A total of $400m has been committed to Somalia alone in the past five years, with the Muslim-majority nation singled out for largesse. Turkish Airlines, which is 50 per cent state-owned, flew to seven airports in six sub-Saharan countries in 2009. It now has routes to 51 destinations in 34 countries across the continent. This number of routes is more than double Emirates’ African network, and on par with Ethiopian Airlines and Kenya Airways. Razia Khan, chief Africa economist at Standard Chartered bank, believes it does not even matter that some of Turkish Airlines’ Africa routes are unlikely to be profitable, such as the four to the tiny island nation of Cape Verde. “It’s all about building the reputation of Istanbul as a hub for Europe and the US,” she says. “Then [the strategy] becomes much more viable.” Ibrahim Gambari, a former Nigerian ambassador to the UN, said Turkey’s commercial and humanitarian presence across the continent shows “a strategic decision to get involved [in Africa], including where western countries wouldn’t consider to be safe”. © FT And is this boosting Turkey’s trade and investment links with Africa? For some Turkish tycoons, who have a history of working in high-risk countries such as Iraq, Iran and Syria, the economic growth in some sub-Saharan nations is viewed as a way to hedge against the slowdown in more traditional markets. “Turks are super-commercial, and they’re wanting to make up for losing markets in places like Iraq, Russia and Libya,” says Michael Harris, Renaissance Capital’s leading Turkey analyst. “Also, Europe is crazy competitive and delivers lower margins. They prefer to build higher-margin businesses in less competitive places.” Turkish exports to sub-Saharan Africa rose from under $1.5bn in 2006 to more than $4.1bn in 2013, before tailing off slightly amid the global slowdown. In the four months to April 2016, exports were up 4.7 per cent over the same period last year, while those to north Africa fell 5.1 per cent. African consumers are considered a good market for Turkey’s low-value exports. For example, Nigeria and South Africa have been the fastest-growing markets for Sinbo, an Istanbul-based manufacturer of household appliances such as kettles and hair straighteners, which are made in China and Turkey. But direct investment in sub-Saharan Africa has been less forthcoming — it has been worth just $6bn over the past three decades. With the International Monetary Fund forecasting that growth in many African economies will slow this year, few analysts expect investment to accelerate soon. © FT What are the challenges for Turkish businesses in Africa? Have they been able to work around them? Turkey’s companies have had to find different opportunities in Africa than their Chinese counterparts, who enjoy far greater diplomatic and economic clout. As a result, they often invest in second-tier infrastructure and construction projects. For example, Karadeniz Holding, an energy-sector focused conglomerate, started supplying power to Ghana and Zambia through floating power stations last year. Data from the Turkish contractors’ association, compiled by London-based Renaissance Capital, show that sub-Saharan Africa accounted for 5.3 per cent of the association’s overseas investment in 2015, versus just 0.31 per cent in the 36 years to 2008. Beyond the continent’s more developed nations such as Kenya or Nigeria, many countries have proven difficult for Turkish businessmen to break into. Turkish firms are easily felled by poor infrastructure, legal issues and a lack of banking options, says Sarp Tarhanaci ofAG Precious Metals, which exports gold from Burkina Faso, Mali and Ghana to Turkey for refinement. “Africa has a promising future [for us], but you need to be very careful,” he says. Does Mr Erdogan have any other motives here? There is also a local element of Turkish politics being played out in the president’s Africa trips. A significant part of his private meetings have focused on cutting the influence of an imam named Fethullah Gulen, a former ally with whom he publicly fell out in 2013. For many years, most Turkish businessmen working in Africa were followers of Mr Gulen, who also ran elite private schools that educated the children of senior African officials, especially in Uganda and Kenya. After the two men fell out over a corruption scandal, Mr Erdogan has vowed to prosecute Mr Gulen, who lives in self-imposed exile in the US. Imam Fethullah Gulen, right, a former ally of Turkey president Recep Erdogan, left © AFP The president is now keen to deter Africans from using the schools and stamp out any sway that Mr Gulen’s followers may still retain on the continent. “In Africa, they were running a parallel structure, pretending to represent the Turkish government,” one official who is travelling in Africa with Mr Erdogan told the FT. “This has to stop.” However, African officials are not keen to get involved in Mr Erdogan’s domestic vendetta. “They are confused by the constant turmoil and are not interested in this issue at all,” said a recently retired official at Turkey’s ministry of foreign affairs. “These [the Gulenists] are people they have known and done business with for decades.” Indeed, the Turkish president’s growing authoritarian streak at home might cause unease among potential foreign partners. “He’s very ideological and Africans won’t want the baggage of the fundamental issues,” says Aly-Khan Satchu, a Kenyan investment analyst. Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2017. All rights reserved. You may share using our article tools. Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web. Twitter Facebook LinkedIn 6 Save Latest on Recep Tayyip Erdogan Turkey’s Erdogan kicks-off referendum campaign to boost powers Fast FT ‘Yes, it looks like a mess’, says Turkey’s Simsek Why does Erdogan want a new Turkish constitution? Fast FT Davos 2017: Turkish deputy PM dismisses talk of economic crisis Martin Wolf The economic peril of aggrieved nationalism

THE TALES OF MORALITY RABBIES TOLD LITTLE SOLZHENITSOF
    FINALE.....FINALE.....FINALE....

Esq. Kurdish Commander: Touch the wood! May The Satan be far from our hearts and deeds. The first lad: Yes, it's nearing to be gone past the operation by twin hero brothers viz. Trump and Putin. Esq. Kurdish Commander: Turkish Ayatollah and The President/Caliph of TURKEY are false foes and real enemies at the same time making same TURCO Fascist tricks in Africa-over supporting and paying the Somali Islamic terrorists, training new Islamic terrorists in Turkish Schools...The first lad: One might understand through the pages of The Financial Times telling the controversial things to denounce the yawn of Turkey Caliph's SABAH Gazette all tricks of Turkey Soviet namely the owner of the puppets from Turkey's Caliph and Turkish Ayatollah to Maoist/KEMALIST DOGU PERINCEK-the leader of Anti American official campaigns in Turkey-so that everybody could solve the puzzle TURCO Islamic terrorists would use to mesmerize the Liberal World! (Doc Emmett and Mom come back together with all the figures described in the Kurdish lady dominant part of the writings): That's why we have come back! (A lad and Kurdish Esq. Commander turn to the shadowy one having been continuing to sing)): Hey shadowy person stop singing! (The mama of the Kurdish children turns away on the chat space looking like a gallery.): Who would interrupt our cordial conversation should Get away from us, you shadow get away from us! We want male and female or rather female and male warriors battling Islamic terror! Hey Kurdish heroes and heroines where are you. Where are you my daughters and sons? (A lady warrior steps after her): Mama! Did you call us? What does that make shadows? (Mama above the question): The irresponsible people with very precious musical notes...Precious but baseless! Mom: The mama is right! We want the Kurdish warriors prevailing over new generations who shall have to battle Islamic Terror! (MAMA a step to Mom's above position): Mama, let me tell you... Mom (Pushing her aside): No, no, leave me alone, you're telling the sheer truth about the TURCO Islamic terror without dressing the verity and excessively bare reality cuts my vein! (Mama rushes on to the place looking like a gallery.) A Kurdish orphan to Kurdish Mama on that, say, gallery): Mama! I'm your son! Listen to me! Mom: YEP! If he's not your son, one could call him as your son making an assignment for his youth. Mama: He's your first-born son! Mom: Then he liked Daddy and loves you! Mama: That's not true for he is a Kurdish orphan whose parents had been killed by TURCO Islamic official terrorists! Kurdish Orphan: Forget those vandals! If death is a bed process birth is the worst for it's absurd! (None goes out through windows, and Esq. Commander speaks): Well, The Kurdish Children's Mama and Mom of SOZH...Mama [leaning against one of the orphans, using a lower voice relatively): It's all a mistake, I know it's just a bad dream. The girl and SOLZH's sister: We're going to keep children as comfortable as we can. Mom: Yes, it's just a bad dream, that's all it is, it's just an awful dream. The first lad: Whereof you would explain these kind of opinions? Kurdish Esq. Commander: Moms and mamas having some pain but won't admit that they have it. (Mama insists): Just a dream, a bad dream. Doc Emmett: That's what lots of them do, they think if they don't admit they're having the pain they can sort of escape the fact of it living in war.... ( A lady warrior watches them from windows in the meaning of software.)One of the Kurdish lads: Yes, they get sly about it, the moms and mamas in the war try to get real sly about the great sufferings. Mom and mama: We think it won't be unnecessary if the mankind shut up... The Lady Warrior: Big moms, I really do think the biggest humans-all mamas should not be started on morphine when having been suffering from the war. (Mom and Mama pulling away from the crowd): Nobody's going to give us morphine! (Doc Emmett toward the old man): Now, our old man, when the pain of war strikes it's going to strike mighty hard and even you may be going to need the needle to bear it, OK? Daddy: No OKAY to you ! (Mom, Mama, Dad, and Old man]: We tell you, nobody's going to give us morphine because of the sufferings of the war! And yet TURCO Islamic terrorists are used to be injected morphine at times for they are sheer cowards! The Kurdish Children: Mama, you don't want to see moms suffer, you know y'... (Doc Emmett to somewhere looking like a bar): Well, I'm leaving or rather attaching some documents-shoving by means of browser the stuff- here. (He puts not a packet of morphine, etc., on there but some formulas moulded in the bold letters): So if there's a sudden pain regarding to the possible or criminal situation of pregnancy elicited because of the raping type war crimes of TURCO Islamic terrorists you won't have to send out for it. (After his explanations everybody laugh first then cry simultaneously...The Girl embrace both mom and mama): You are not in the same ages but even the older could be left in a remote corner of the war concentrated region namely The Middle East! (Mama hurries to the side that bar like place): I know how to give an intra muscular injection. (Mom of SOLZ looks around and begins to get angry): Nobody's going to give go on this nonsense even if the raping induced war crimes of Islamic terrorists are the most serious matter to be discussed! Kurdish mama: I took a course in nursing during the war in the battle field of JARABLUS occupied by the gunmen trained by Turkish Ayatollah mentally! Mama: Somehow I don't think any mother would want...err.. The girl: Anybody to give her a hypo. (Mom to Mama): You think you'd want anybody to do it? Doc Emmett: Well...err...The first lad: Well, Doc Emmett won't be liking the matter going on! Doc: Yes, or rather no! I got to be leaving this dispute behind forever! So Well, keep your chin up, who is speaking for moms or mamas. (He to somewhere looking like a hall as The lady warrior and Mama follow him into that imaginary hall. He toward them): Follow me into the hall, Okay? A shadowy figure: They are going to be in need of keeping old chin up, aren't they, mom? Mom: Shut up, you! (They all go out singing) Well, The caliph of Turkey, we sure do appreciate all you've done. We are telling you, you're suffering from coarse oblivion, and are out of historical experiences tell you that you couldn't be successful in AL BAB! Big Esq. Kurdish Commander: Hey lads and young ladies! ( All the young people meeting big commander in front of chat room its most conspicuous corner: We are right here, commander. The old man and the daddy: Mom and mama have got the impulse to cooperate with you and... (Daddy to straighten the leader of the group out now): I guess that Esc Kurdish Commander has got a lot on his mind, but it wouldn't hurt him to act a little more human! The girl and the sister of SOLZ: Because it'll break youth's heart if the authorities do not pull themselves together and take hold of things here. (Mom and mama overhearing): Take hold of what things, daddy? (Kurdish mama sits in an imaginary chair, Mom standing behind chair): The place will have a shock because it's not concrete... Young SOLZH (With Daddy to Mom): Neither YEP nor NOP, seemingly we've all got the situation of having-at least-a shock, but why having talked too much? (The old man to SOLZ and SOLZH's dad): Let's be realistic! You young SOLZH and your dad could not you never, be witty enough to stop talking? SOLZH Your admonition is realistic but the news: http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/231220162 One can complete the sentence after "but" but how to put this news to be broadcasted by ignoble, irresponsible hands! Mom and mama: Old Man ain't goin' t'put th' comment being imprisoned in anybody's gimmick? Aren't the Kurdish children is not goin' t'die because of the TURCO Islamic terror! SOLZ: I everybody to get that into their heads, all of you, to battle Islamic terror backed by Turkish troops trained or rather mesmerized by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN. One of those TURCO Islamic terrorists have murdered Russian Ambassador, and the others are killing civilians in Al AB! ( Kurdish mama sits above SOLZH's mom, SOLZH turns to software windows. One of them sighs): The old man and daddy, and Esq. Commander everybody ought to be just as hopeful and optimistic as Great Kurdish Commander Saladin the Job and King Richard The lion heart about the Mideast's prospects having faith in prayer... But nevertheless there are certain matters that have to be discussed and dealt with, because otherwise the peace process... (The Lady Warrior happily): Hey, will you please get my gun out of chat-room? (Young SOLZH laughing): Yes, honey. (He rises, goes out through somewhere looking like a hall...): Hear the TURCO-Islamic terrorists in there? Where? Why in Syria and Iraq! (The first lad back to the soft ware windows, and stands above another lad. Leaning over him): Old chap, what you said just now was true either you know it or know not. We've always loved peacemaking in Kurdish own quiet way. We never made a show of it. I know that peace has always been matching to us in a quiet but bravery induced way, too. (The Kurdish Lady Warrior drifts on the gallery of chat-room. She returns to Al BAB consideration of hers) The official TURCO Islamic terrorists there are putting a wild play on scene there. They are the same persons who've assassinated the Russian Ambassador as they stabbed the Russian Pilot at back. They are taught by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN how to be secret Muslim terrorists, and trained by the dictator Caliph/President of Turkey how to kill the little babies of the innocent Kurdish folk. And yet their full education in vandalism would be based on the Inhuman Ideology of the Ottoman Sultans or rather the enemies of the civilisation. Turkish Vandals have hanged-in the last century of The Ottoman Empire-an Arab thinker Abdullah bin Saudi, just before 186 years in Istanbul. They-TURCO Islamic terrorists and those of DAESH/D AHRAM Al SHAM who are dealing with the exhibition of a put up fight against each other-were seemingly well trained in pulling off tricks-as Turkey's Caliph/President's false calling in the fraud to name D AHRAM Al SHAM as DEASH instead of pronouncing it as DEASH. They all are fraud, officially planned assassination, and to make Gulf Arabs-like Kuwait-Jews, Russians and American worn out by the tricks of The New Ottoman Empire of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and Turkey's dictator caliph president! Mama: Here you're a real briefing prepared to narrate the brief history and recent picture of The Ottoman Empire and the New Ottoman-a semi clan consisting of Maoist/KEMALIST aggressive elements, TURCO Islamic terrorists and fake secular tricksters...Now try and hear me liberal comrades, my honeys. (Hands the official document like files to the old man who seems having got enough experiences in the matter discussed.) Lads thank as if handing briefing direction to the hands of the old man ): Thank you. Of course thanks to everybody who would like to share our thanksgiving today! Mom: My relationship with SOLZH daddy taught me the way of thanksgiving although it is different from yours. The children or rather the friends of AYLAN: You're umpteen years older than us and always had to carry a bigger load of the responsibilities than we ever had to carry; we never carried a thing in our life but plays. Mama: My boys and girls, will you let me talk, please? The Children: Yes, the angel with honey aroma. Mama: Now, the Mideast soils arable from the point of plantation's a mighty big thing to run. But we are to battle Islamic Terror backed by Turkey Vulture. Everybody: For thirty years Ayatollah GULEN directed secretly TURCO Islamic-secret-terror almost single-handed! And yet recently The caliph/president of his beloved country is the director of the evil... Mama: Islamic terror never had to run this place, children, what're you talking about, as if both Russians and Americans were dead and in their grave, hadn't they had run it? Why, we just had to help both Americans and Russians out with a lot of battle details and had our liberal practice at the same time in the world. Mom: Oh, mama! How nice you are fair! Why, both Americans and Russians have given themselves-body an' soul to keeping-this place up for the past years since Global liberalism's health started not falling instead of the Islamic Terror backed by Turkey Soviet. You won't say it, children thought of it forever as a duty, they just did it. An' what did all liberals do? These children should be living in their past glory at kindergarten peacefully... (She places a restraining hand on madam's leg; children drift in the would be gallery of chat space.) Adult SOLZ: Hearken me folk! Still a David's Harp player I'm at my twenty one millennium age! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW3D8rysKiU The readers reading SOLZH's instrument just now bursts into the chat-room door of tears...O Gosh! Of what tears are they? Feeling excess happiness and wowing to eradicate all Islamic terrorists, And yet do everybody know who are we talking about now? Islamic Terror? NOP! The sponsor of the Islamic terror Turkey Soviet! A tragedy writer who had written the story of AYLAN...see in GOOGLE, Okay... The most bloody trickster in all the wars of the old earth? He isn't a bad artist to take in the universal theatre solely, and yet the unique backer of TURCO Islamic Terror of which President/Caliph is taking part in the Mideast war a threatening speaker, talking of babies' blood in cold blood as if making the routine duty of a sports announcer on TV and one of the best-known ones in the world of butchers who go on bloodshed! Nobody should in on my words. I'm talking about what is the most notorious dictatorship induced old state namely Turkey Soviet was and is, and would be! : Well, I wish you would not just stop talking about it because when I cannot speak I can play the relevant musical excerpts on the David's Harp! (Mom to above Mama): Listen, Mama, I've got a right to discuss my own son's claims with other members of my own chat group, which don't exclude nobody even with the exception for the aliens from other planets! ( Mama pokes finger at her; the other slaps her finger away): Now, why don't you go on out there an' drink coke with the children? Mom: I've never seen such compassion toward the children. Mama: How about them for me? Mom: Why they can stand to be in the same room with older generations! YOUNG SOLZH: That's the truth! Mama: Our chat is a cocktail of compassionate deeds not the deliberate campaign-against president Trump-of vilification for the most disgusting and sordid reason on earth, and I know what it is! It's avarice, greed of IS/Islamic State's terrorists! Mom: Oh, I will scream in a moment unless this anti Trump campaigns stops! Mama, the folk of chat including children, come here, sit next to this big mom. (DADDY AND THE OLD MAN to the Kurdish orphans whose parents had been killed by TURCO Islamic terrorists and to the girl, mom, mama above others): Precious folk! How beautiful, how touching this display of devotion! Do you know why we are all the children and the parents at the same time? Because we all haven't got a lot of children nor aren't childless! Because we are not big, athlete husband of the certain espouses to go to bed with them, and yet we are all compassionate. That's why! (A silhouette to bed cynically, looks at the old man and daddy):You just won't let me do this the nice way, will you? All right? I don't give a god-damn if daddy or the old man likes me or don't like me...err...let me use the whole English conjugational rules as a word factory: Yes if did or never did or will or will never! I'm just appealing to a sense of common decency and fair play! I'm telling you the truth regarding to the bed cynically! (The girl and young SOLZH's sister through lower Microsoft windows to Mom and mama on the place looking like a gallery): We've resented the partiality of the old man and the daddy to SOLZH's fraternity with the Kurdish heroes and heroines ever since the god-damned day TURCO Islamic terrorists occupied AL BAB, and the way we've been treated, like we were just barely good enough to spit on the face of Turkish Ayatollah GOLEN and the caliph/president of Turkey, and hitherto not even powerful for that. (SOLZH back through the Microsoft windows above all doors if there were any at all. Eventually Turkey Vulture or rather Turkey Soviet is dying of coup d'état an' it's all evil spread all through the soils-like the North Cyprus, BASHIKA, and Al BAB. It's impunity attacked and stabbed back two innocent Russian pilots! Turkey Vulture trained by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and presently being directed by The Caliph/President of Turkey tried to ruin over the official Islamic terrorist attacks of the red berets of Turkish Caliph and GULEN's Gang attempted to sell all vital organs of The Russian Schools, and the wild Turkish Ayatollah tried to sell the dead Russian Children's organs including the kidneys and having pondered that "right now the dead bodies cannot be sinking into uraemia, and we need not must all know what uraemia is..." Then Turkish Ayatollah GULEN has been poisoning of the whole security system around the schools of The USA over school-even the mall targeted by a Turkish official murderer from Adana- shooting due to the failure of the American Body to eliminate secret, well hidden or rather oozed poison of Ayatollah GULEN's Islam no less fatal than that of IS viz. Islamic State sponsored by The Caliph/President of Turkey in Syria and Iraq. Young SOLZ: Turkey Soviet means anti liberal political poisons, venomous Islamic attacks and militarily war crimes induced occupations in hearts and minds of the Indo-European, Semitic, and African People...I'm asking for a square deal opposing to the berserk behaviours of TURCO Islamic terrorists in Syria. Turkey Soviet namely Turkey Vulture is to be organizing assassinations, murders targeting especially Kurds and Judeo-Christians, and by God pleasure I expect to get solution. But if we world-wide liberals don't get one, if there's any peculiar shenanigans going on around IS viz. Islamic State sponsored by spiritually by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and the caliph/president of Turkey...There behind the world's liberals' back, well cannot endure to be humanists for nothing! (The girl and the sister of SOLZH to the aperture looking like a lower gallery door, on apex.): We know how to protect the Kurdish ladies' woman rights...When they are facing the peril of being raped by TURCO Islamic terrorists! (Rumble of distant thunder peculiar to early summers.) The old man and the daddy entering a place looking like a software room through Microsoft windows even doors): Is any storm coming up. (A silhouette likely having been storm lover for a long time): Oh, a late arrival! https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...al-bab-turkey/ The storm lover (Through thunders to the earth below): Behold, the conquering hero comes...SOLZH ( Through nowhere to somewhere, following nobody, imitating storm lover's bending): The fabulous silhouette! Remember me? Who could forget me? The girl: You looks like you have been injuring The Turkey Vulture in AL BAB where TURCO-Islamic terrorists used to murder civilians! Mom: Yep, I'm afraid you'll have to warm the bench at the war games this year. Mama: Or was it the Games of war that he made his famousrun in. (Another or rather multiplied rumble of thunder, sound of storm rising while the storm lover reaches Mom and Mama): The battle of AL BAB, honey, it was that, the nest of Kurdish heroes and heroines battle Islamic Terror! Yes as wherein one could define by means of the parole ALLAH AKBAR! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7560721.html The Girl: That's right... we ought to be always getting that parole from the mouth of Muslim assassins whose little brains the Turkey Soviet mixed up with the same parole ALAAH AKBAR generously! Remember all fighters either to believer having been belonging to Islam or fake secular atheists-would be anti-imperialists ones in another saying-both cry ALLAH AKBAR as they had been taught by that vulture type Soviet! Young SOLZH: Essentially Turkey Soviet is a gang state having neither any ideology nor any belief in accordance with the celestial books as Torah or The Bible! Then come and think a little why Turkey Soviet's all kind of administrators-of course not the innocent peoples living in Anatolia-yes not its civilians but higher rank despots wouldn't like the Judeo-Christians nor Kurds at all... (The silhouette pats the girl on the shoulder apparently to me her to stop): Hush! (The Kurdish Esq. Commander rushes at the teasing silhouette looking like the gang militants of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, striking him): Stop that! You stop that! (A mild seasonal wind instead of any storm rises... SOLZH toward the girl from the corner flails at his sister whom another silhouette keeps apart. (Daddy and the old man run through the internet lawn area in their e-coat against software windows.) Storm cannot be coming for the clouds are too high! No storm, and we hope there will be no Islamic terror in the near future horizons! (Young SOLZH running indoors or maybe outdoors):Mommy, close them shutters! (Mom on to internet gallery, calls after mama): Hey Kurdish children's mama, put the top up on all sports cars, will you? (Mama off left): Yes, madam, dear SOLZH's mom! Kurdish Esq. Commander:
    (Mom above mama): Mama, you know it's going to be-probably-necessary for us to go back to a mall in the morning to buy something. (Mama sits on side of place looking like a bed, arranges moneys and changes she removes from briefcase.) Kurdish Mama: Is this money sufficient, Mom? Mom: Yes. (Adding with a laughter of laugh): If is not going likely to be sufficient we take some from Qatar as both Turkish Ayatollah's prosecutor ZEKERIYA OZ has done before and The Army of the Caliph/President is still pulling off! The Girl: Why Qatar? Mama: Because the Louvre Assailant is from Dubai. See: Louvre attacker believed to be a 29-year-old Egyptian | France News ... https://www.wsj.com/articles/knife-w...ris-1486116166 attacker believed to be a 29-year-old Egyptian ... January 26 after acquiring a one-month tourist visa from the French embassy in Dubai. Kurdish Esq. Commander: Could you give us more proof in details? Mama: That's why I'm forced to...to solve the problem Here you are the well detailed proof: [SEE IN GOOGLE PLEASE] gws_rd=ssl#q=louvre+assailant+from+Dubai Mama: Something that's too important to be put off, huh? Mom: If the girl was sober, he ought to be in on this. I think she ought to be present when I try and understand this affair. The girl: I'm present, we're present! Mama: Well, good. I will now give you this outline my children and Kurdish orphans, and our SOLZH's daddy alongside the old man and me have drawn up a sort of versatile witness! Young SOLZH: Oh, that's it! You'll be in charge and carry out the liberal mission, will you? Kurdish Esq. Commander: Seemingly this was offered as soon as it had been got the report on the vandalism TURCO Islamic terrorists and the legionnaires like IS/ Islamic State assassins . Obviously they did this thing, I mean they likely drew up this fervent outline with the advice and assistance of the somebody who handle every kind of affairs from fight to peace making for all the prominent families in the world, and one dare to remark that to the high probability our blue eyed plus straw hair Trump had been trained sensationally for his mission similar to that of this case! Mom and mama: RememberFETHULLAH GULEN'S SECRET TERROR! Started by m. solzhenitsof, 11 Oct 2013 Dear liberals, what's this? (Kurdish Esq. having been behind something similar to a seat to below children): Now it is this, is not it? Yes it is but not final, or anything like this, this is just a preliminary outline for witnesses. But it does provide a basis, a design, a possible, feasible plan! (He waves papers mom and mama who has thrust into his hand the relevant document giggles, huh? The Girl (from left to right): Yes, I'll bet it's a draft, and yet not a plan! ( A slight win whistles instead of any thunder to roll. so interior lighting doesn't dim.) Mom and mama: It's a plan to protect the biggest draft in there from responsibility and...Children: Now you listen to us, all of you, you listen here! You are not going to be no more gossip talent talk in the liberal world of ours! And Mom and mama, you put that subject away before we grab it and don't forget that we-new generations could tear it right up! We do know what the hell's in the topics you have made worn out through the writings of Prof. MES (namely Mustafa ERDOGAN SURAT using the nick name SOLZHENITSOF more than half a decade , and we don't want Islamic terrorists to know what the hell's in the vital subjects of well civilized people like Indo-European people, Kuwaitis, Nippon nation and the others viz. innocent Jews, and Africans. We are talking in a sacred world consecrated by liberal thought and liberal faith. Daddy: Stop children! That language you usurp now ought to be of mine, I'm SOLZH's daddy, not one of his neighbours who could be ignored , I'm still his dad! And I'm talking to you in his language and...err...alas everybody here is talking his language! Young SOLZH. Stop stopping the talks of your or of other's! The girl and SOLZH's sister: Mom and mama, what we have here is...Mama: SOLZH explained that it's just a plan or rather a draft.... Mom: I don't care what you got there, just put it back where it come from...Mama: Just put it back and don't let us see it again, not even the outside of the chat-room of it! Is that understood? Draft...Basis! Plan! Design or preliminary design! Mom and mama: We say what is it that SOLZH always says when he's disgusted? ( The northern lights race across sky making Eskimos bewildered totally.) Daddy: What are mumbling SOLZH? (Young SOLZH from inside of the bracelet]: O Daddy I say "Eskimos"... What? Be careful you old crap when you call the names of Eskimos they might be disgusted. (MAMA rising): That's right! You ought to say: Madame Eskimos or Monsieur Eskimo if you wouldn't like to be called as crap by ladies and gentlemen. SOLZH: You too? Would you me like to use those very polite announcements, say madam and monsieur as I have been advised... (Children, Kurdish orphans, daddy, the old man, the girl, SOLZH's sister, and Mama towards Mom in a revolting air): Coarse language don't seem called for in this case in another saying nothing in me is to be forced deeply outraged by this. Mom: Talk in a simple tongue...not in the style of the greatest pen of all times, say, Joyce... Come on now... Nobody's going to do nothing will till I let go of it, and maybe just possibly not...not even then! No, not even then! (The weak win imitates a thunder clapping. Something hoots as if being crashed, off...off what? Off, children and the girl commence crying. Many things sounds in a way crashing. And yet no barnyard animals in terror nor papers crackling even if the shutters rattling. The dad and the old man hurry from left to right and vice versa on the carpet as if tapering in lawn area. Inexplicably, SOLZH hits together two cupper cups. They cry, 'A rabid wind!' and everybody laugh "No storm yet!' Mom and mama wave a piece of wrapping paper to cover monitor to hinder the chat room to seem as having got a storm off the base. The Kurdish Esq. Commander exits to ball concealed within the monitor. Kurdish lady and lad warriors run across the uncovered parts of the monitor...

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 02-07-2017 at 05:44 AM.

THE TALES OF MORALITY RABBIES TOLD LITTLE SOLZHENITSOF

FINALE.....FINALE.....FINALE....

(Going on to be written in the same spirit as in the previos page!)

(Laughter of the orphans and other children roll repeatedly): Hey mom and mama, hurry up and get that monitor covered for we want not the paint of chat room to come off? (A fatty or rather a sturdy one of them starts on somewhere like a fixed gallery on the screen and another one runs through a place similar to a hall to that gallery having done as if conveying jells to the mom and the mama, who appears apart from the madam. The madam seems fidget): Children, put my affairs away! (A joyful group of those children move towards her): Cannot madam, you got the mouse! (The madam and some lads exit, singing.): Now, you got it, children. ( They calls to Mom and mama): Where the mouse of the P.C, dears? (They run and call the others): You got several things similar to mouse in your pocket! (They heard some slogans placating the children. (The slight wind fades away. During the whistling of air, mom and mama sits on, say, a couch...): Come here, Kurdish lady warriors, we need you. (Distantly growing thunder's heard as a whistling wind. All Kurdish lady and lad warriors laugh. Children and orphans whimper, off both right and left...Mama and mom console them. Young SOLZH to left of mom and mama): Mom: Tonight SOLZH looks like he used to look when he was a little boy just like he did when he played big melodies at banjo for the sake of wild dances in the barn back of the house and used to come home when one would hollered oneself hoarse for him! He used to seem all sweaty and pink-cheeked and sleepy with his dark hairs shining as telegram cables. (Wind whistles distantly. Children whimper off , young SOLZH consoles them. Hyenas howls as if they could do it, yes, howls off...Young SOLZH speaks): If anything sacred goes by so fast nothing can outrun it. Within this frame of considerations one dare say The Death commences, queerly, too early, gingerly or tasting both sugar and pepper. Today The Death would be paradoxically for some Turkish soldiers for they should be killed by the IS-Islamic State militants almost before they're half-acquainted with their killers who has been paid by their own state namely Turkey Soviet life! They were to meet with the other gunmen of their army shouldered by the burden of killing their own brethren... https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=e...avH8XLYuwWnM:O Gosh, you know they just got to love each other the ISIS murderers and TURCO Islamic terrorists, an' stay together all of them just as close as we can, especially now that such a black thing has come and moved into that place without invitation. Kurdish Mama: Oh, my children, TURCO Islamic terrorists are the son of evil fighting innocent Judeo-Christians and Kurdish people...Islamic Terror does not love you. You know hatred that threaten you! Ours is, from the other side-what would be our fondest dream namely American Dream come true? If before good liberal leaders of the world passed on, if they've to pass on. Hyenas and jackals howl, off. The girl speaks): Hey mom and mama you give your beloved husbands children of yours, and in the near future grandsons and grand children as much like you love them as the children would like and be like the daddies.... The girl and the sister of SOLZH: We know that's all daddy's dream. Mom and Mama: That's dream, and yet there need must dwelling besides dream. http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7505606.html
    (The old man and SOLZH's daddy off right on monitor's gallery]: Looks like the wind was taking liberties with AL BAB Turkey tries to invade. (Young Kurdish lady warriors and Kurdish lads fighting Islamic Terror appear left in another box of the software or rather soft area; children and Kurdish orphans whose parents have been killed by TURCO Islamic terrorist appear on monitor's lawn. Someone asks): Evening, dears? The girl and the sister of SOLZH: Evening, Kurdish Esq. Commander Hello, dear commander. (Mom and Mama to another box of Soft Ware Windows): Kurdish Esq. Commander on the gallery of the monitor. The old man and daddy: Winds cannot cross neither any brook nor a river, huh? What huh? Nor any rivulet...The madam: Gone to any place, commander. Mama. Who could turn toward the ball door even on the monitor alongside voice on the place looking like a gallery. (Now she exposes an outdoor figure ton to the gallery like place.) Mom and mama alongside the madam: Seemingly we can stay here. We'll see something in our eyes. Look at the box below now to share the subject to be discussed...(Daddy, the madam, and the old man on upper monitor gallery, to the Kurdish lad and young lady warriors): The New Ottoman/Turkey Soviet couldn't have done any damage around Al BAB, huh? The girl and SOLZH's sister: Even not having been able to take the porch off Doc Emmett's house. Daddy: Doc. Emmett should of been setting on it, shouldn't be? It's time for Doc wind to blow all old winds and storms away! (Field-hands of SOLZH's family laugh, exit, a child enters chat room, Microsoft's hall door.) Can I come in? (Puts his satchel-as if it's as light as an ash tray-on the monitor. Why? How could it be? For it is imaginary as all the other existing bodies and objects be.. He coughs): Okay? (Mom and mama hurry along the upper gallery and stand behind the Kurdish lady warriors that could be accepted as hall door. They talk as if rebuking someone): Could any wind wake any up, ugh? (The old man behind daddy and the girl): Which wind are you talking about: indoors or outdoors...Rather the hullaballoo in internet, huh? (SOLZ squeezes past the old man who has run into Kurdish orphans , the madam and other children): Excuse me, sir... (SOLZH's sister tries to squeeze past that group to join SOLZ, but the madam puts her arm firmly around her.): I heard some mighty loud talk. Sounded like something important was being discussed. SOLZH: Everybody know what the powwow is about? What powwow? The well known silhouette Marvel narrates:
    ANNEX OF MARVEL-THE SERVANT OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH NAMELY THE CHIEF OF SECRET ISLAMIC TERROR
    YES THE IGNOBLE SERVANT OF FETHULLAH GULEN GOES ON TO NARRATE...
    MARVEL: "The accusations against the Turkish government -and most specifically, Albayrak- became even more intense after the shooting down of the Russian aircraft by the Turkish forces on the 24th of November 2015. As well as imposing sanctions to Turkey, Russia also accused Erdogan and his family of involvement in the oil smuggling. In order to support those accusations, Russia delivered satellite images which reveal the routes of the oil from the ISIS grounds to Turkey. A similar research was conducted by the ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway and came to the conclusion that the oil transported from the “Islamic State's” territories to Turkey is sold in low price. Meanwhile, the American government has also mentioned the ISIS' oil ends up, through a process, in Turkey. The Turkish president vowed to resign if these allegations correspond to reality. Albayrak's emails do indeed prove the Russian accusations, and so do the various international media features which connected him to the oil smuggling. Albayrak appears to act as the unofficial consultant of the oil company Powertrans, which by law is the only oil company allowed to import and export oil to and from Turkey. In about 32 subjected Powertrans emails which he has received, he is asked for his opinion regarding the future actions of the company and his approval in matters such as the organization chart, and the hiring and wages of new executives...".To get acquaintance with WHO is talking about ISIS and Turkey please look at the third box below!The members of Chat-Room applauds Young SOLZ! Daddy and The old man kisses his cheeks. (Young SOLZH flustered): Why nothing, Big Daddies... (Daddy and The old man taking all ladies with them): What is that pregnant-looking envelope The TURCO Islamic terrorist Marvel that he is putting back in his briefcase? Could you explain the full file, sonny? (SOLZH at foot of internet bed, caught, as he stuffs papers into a P.C file): That? Nothing or everything, sure something much of every details at all... The Old man and the madam: Nothing'? It looks like a whole lot of nothing, huh? (They turn upper right to group): Shall we all know the story about the butcher of Kurdish Babies, Kurdish young married couples etcetera, etcetera... Young SOLZH: Yes, sir! Daddy: Hello, hello! Are there anybody at home? The Old Man: Hello, SOLZH... Are you with us-the older people? SOLZH: Sure. Why? (The group is arranged in a semi-circle above the older people, The girl and the sister of SOLZH at the extreme right, then the madam, Kurdish mama, and mom, then Kurdish lad warriors, with young Kurdish lady warriors at left!) Young SOLZH: Yes the butcher-Turkey Soviet killed even young married Kurdish couples when they took their children out to the tent based, cheap circus one Sunday, inspected all of God's jugglers on the rope, with satisfaction. Daddy: Satisfaction? But we didn't feel ourselves as well satisfied with the file of that vile answering to the name "marvel" in this forum. SOLZH: After every impudent meddling of Turkey Soviet's agents with SOLZHENITSOF Novel you will be able to hear more right down!(The silhouette faces front): This war in Al BAB was a warm one in Syria and that old Turkey Soviet had something else on its mind which was bigger and peanuts. You know this story, Daddy? (Daddy nods.): No silhouette, I don't know it. The silhouette or the agent in TLN answering the name-Marvel: You see, in the cage adjoining they has been a young Kurdish female warring against Islamic State in heat! (Mom and Mama at left side of daddy]: Oh, dear daddy! (The old man and daddy laughs): What's the matter, no Muslim cleric here, is any? All right. Now we're ready for aesthetics based porno! That female peanut cell adjacent to a male one was permeating the atmosphere about her with a powerful and exciting odour of female fertility which we humans surmise it's for us! Hah, hah! Isn't that a nice way to put it, folk? A Kurdish orphan: Yes, sir, nothing wrong with it. The silhouette: This Kurdish child says there is nothing wrong with it! The old man and daddy: Oh, we are daddy and the old one? TURCO Islamic terror is older in Al BAB than we be on earth. Read and search for more: Russia intervenes to stop Syrian army, rebels fighting near key town of ...http://www.france24.com/.../20170210...my-rebels-...2 gün önce - Russia intervenes to stop Syrian army, rebels fighting near key town of al-Bab ... Rebel officials said Thursday's clash took place in a village southwest of al-Bab. ... A second rebel official, a commander in the al-Bab area, added: "They ... Russia and Turkey have backed opposing sides in the Syrian conflict ... (COULDN'T THE READER OPEN THE LINKS OR RATHER OPEN THEM...? YOU KNOW THAT IT'S TURCO ISLAMIC TERRORIST STATE TURKEY SOVIET SHOULD BE SEEN AS THE REASON OF THE MISHAP FOR IT WOULD PREVENT THE READERS!) On the same day, one year apart, Russia gets its revenge and stops ...https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/.../o...one-year...Key words: Syria, Turkey, Russia, USA, U.S., Kurds, al-Bab. ... The Russian commandneeds to assure the safeguard of its military naval and ... Faisal al-Miqdad, the Syrian deputy Foreign Minister clearly said: “This event took ...Daddy: So this old bull peanut still had a couple of fornications left in him. He reared back its soil and got a whiff of that lady peanut next arable area! It began to paw at the dirt in its bed and butt his head against the separating manure partition and, first thing you know, there was a conspicuous change in its profile very conspicuous...Am I not telling this story out of porno language, folk? SOLZ: Yes, sir, too rutting within manners! Daddy: So, the little students in the vicinity pointed at it and said, 'What's that?' madam teacher said, 'Oh, that's nothing'!' The janitor of the school said, 'She's spoiled!' (The Kurdish lads sing off R at the right, featuring): 'We Just can't stay here by ourselves...' Daddy: You didn't laugh at that story, lads. (Mom and mama crying. The girl and SOLZH's sister go to them. SOLZH: No, sir, none didn't laugh at that story. (On the lower gallery of monitor wherein the chat room figures, sob and laugh alternately. Daddy looks toward them): What's wrong with that crowd over there, loaded with humour? (To a child): Hey, what's-your-name, what's the matter with you? (Mom and mama towards Daddy first then to the old man): The child had a slight dizzy spell, huh? (The old man nodding): You better watch that, moms. A proper language is a hard thing to cope with. (Mama to the daddy first then to the old man): Oh, you, old ones have on the victory of the Kurdish young lady warriors' birthday in KOBANE present to them, you daddies, they have to put on your cashmere blouses, the softest material they have ever felt when TURCO Islamic terrorists would be beaten by Russians at the fields of Al BAB. The young lady warriors: Yeah, this will be our soft time day or night, SOLZH...Young SOLZH: Not your gold or my silver time, but your soft part of life, everything's got to be soft for making the tomorrow the hardest one on TURCO Islamist terror. (The girl and some children kneels before each other as Mom and mama speak. (SOLZH in front of them, bushing them with a gesture.): Hey Kurdish children and orphans, you'll be hating for good to make crude observation on TURCO Islamic terror for there is something a little indecent about terror like a slow-motion mating-of course arranged by human- in the animals' world. Doc Emmet: The old man's got on his Turkish slippers God knows who gave them!Marvel-The Turkey Soviet's spy in TLN: I haven't spoken to you my big, soft and yet bad purpose based word yet, but now I will, now's the time for me to present my slippers to all of you! Why? I have an announcement to introduce! Mom: What? What kind of announcement is it? Young SOLZH: Let's listen to it! A laziness supporting announcement, Marvel? Marvel-the vile: No inducing laziness but making the readers of SOLZHENITSOF sleepy! Mom and mama: We could make it turned into an announcement of life beginning! SOLZH: A child is coming, sired by the father, and not out of his wife the fertile! A young lady warrior: The woman used to have her husband's child in her body, an' that's her present not only to grandparents but for everybody! ( Young SOLZH looks at the folk who behind the silhouette to portal on the monitor) : Get up, folk of civilisation, get up off your knees, girls, ladies, lads and gentle men. Get up and look at this: http://religionnews.com/2016/03/22/f...-syria-180572/ and the old man help others rise. They above everybody, to them right, bite off the end of a cable linked to something near to the mouse of the PC therein the novel of SOLZHENITSOF, taken from its place notched within the cables as all the other utensils used for the medium of chatting... The old man narrates): Uh-huh, those Muslim terrorists have been being carried to life through the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's preaching, and by means of arms and money sent by the president/caliph of Turkey! That's no lie! (Mom and mama laugh): The New Ottomans dream come true, huh? Everybody cries: JESUS! Young SOLZH: O Gosh! I want my liberal and peaceful heaven i the East and West Europe; in Russia and America. Why: For the TURCO Islamic terror threats all European stock folks! What more than that is here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4TvBUSu8oChildren and Kurdish Orphans: Where is the president and the caliph of Turkey going? Tell us everything. Doc Emmet: Let the video speak! http://www.france24.com/en/20170202-...state-groupDad and the old man: Our good children, he going up on the roof to the belvedere on the roof to look over even the Mohamed's Allah or rather Allah's kingdom before he give up his kingdom in Al BAB he has stolen. It's a thousand acres of the strategic land this side of the Syrian land near to Turkey! (Mom and mama speak following them): Sweetheart souls, our future, our children: Can we come with you in every question of yours? (They Exits. SOLZH is in screen area.) Doc Emmet (To the place looking like a bar): SOLZH, could you possibly spare me a small shot of your wit?) Young SOLZH: Why, help yourself! Doc Emmet: I will. (Mom and madam forward): Of course we know that the information about the Turkey Soviet or Turkey Vulture isn't a lie! (Children and Kurdish orphans drinks coke): Be still, everybody! Mom and mama to somebody to at the place looking like a bar): We won't be still! We know someone's made this obligation of silence up! A child: God damn it, they would say everybody to shut up! Mom and mama: If a woman is pregnant she shouldn't be forced to shut up for this obligation would be used in the countries suffering from Islamic Terror as the forceps! : Anything like pincers you meant methinks! A young Kurdish lady warrior: Who said it was not? The child who talked before a while: She did! Young SOLZH: The doctor didn't. Doc Emmet : I didn't. (Mom and mama to something... say, above a couch]: We haven't needed must be directed to Doc Emmet. Esq. Kurdish Commander (Through outdoors or rather out windows of software medium to indoors. To the side of SOLZH): Then who'd you go to narrate the result induced week of Al BAB, my dear? (Offstage chat finishes. Young SOLZH speaks): You are one of the most humanist commanders in the Mid-East. Esq. Kurdish Commander: Uh-huh, I see... (The old man, foot on end of a thing like a couch, trapping to mom and mama) May we learn the commander's name please? Mom and mama: No, you may not, Mister delaying soul! (Daddy nearing to right of mom and mama, above]: He doesn't have any name, he could exist without a certain name! Mom and mama: He does so exist, and so does be our hero, the mankind's hero! A child: One can't conceive a child to be the greatest hero here by a man whom we won't learn unless you think you're...err...to send us by email...(The child drinks coke all the time to be able to tolerate parents!): May I sleep on the monitor's sofa to keep out of contact with you! Esq. Kurdish Commander (Through outdoors or rather out windows of software medium to indoors. To the side of SOLZH): Then who'd you go to narrate the result induced week of Al BAB, my dear? (Offstage chat finishes. Young SOLZH speaks): You are one of the most humanist commanders in the Mid-East. Esq. Kurdish Commander: Uh-huh, I see... (The old man, foot on end of a thing like a couch, trapping to mom and mama) May we learn the commander's name please? Mom and mama: No, you may not, Mister delaying soul! (Daddy nearing to right of mom and mama, above]: He doesn't have any name, he could exist without a certain name! Mom and mama: He does so exist, and so does be our hero, the mankind's hero! A child: One can't conceive a child to be the greatest hero here by a man whom we won't learn unless you think you're...err...to send us by email...(The child drinks coke all the time to be able to tolerate parents!): May I sleep on the monitor's sofa to keep out of contact with you! (Esq. Kurdish (Commander left above Mom, mama, and the madam, who try to lie face down on something like a couch): Don't try to kid us, you respectable women! (Mom and the others rumpling pillows): How can we conceive new children by our too much mature but extremely vigorous men that used to show their strong will to sleep with us? How can we conceive? (Young SOLZH sharply): Mom! (His sister below mom to her left, takes bold of her: Mom, the good woman, how do you know that will only sleep with my daddy? (Mom, mama, and the woman to the girl): Do you occupy the next room and the wall between hasn't got a soundproof structure? Young SOLZH's sister: Oh... She cannot hear the nightly pleading or the nightly refusal. So don't imagine my sister is going to put a trick over on you, to fool the post menopause women! Daddy: Hey SOLZH! Your mom used not to make much noise about love. SOLZH's sister: Oh, I know some people are liking to huff and puff, but others are silent lovers. (Esq. Kurdish Commander to the children): This talk needs must be accepted as pointless in the war time, completely. (Young SOLZH smiling): How do you know that every liberal people fighting Islamic Terror in The Mid-East could be silent lovers while the soldiers of Turkish Ayatollah and The Caliph/President might kill even on day old Kurdish babies?After Kurdish babies the gun shall kill the children of Judeo-Christians. Why? Because of the common thirsty of bloodshed shared by the terrorists of IS-Islamic State and The TURCO Islamic Army! https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=t...p1dsXrLqTol3M: If one got any peep-hole drilled in the wall of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's kiosk in Pennsylvania or in that of Turkey's President/Caliph, one can tell when TURCO Islamic Terror Chiefs have got business in Qatar to be paid for the Islamic murders they have brewed at the country with other culprits of inhuman Islam, they come to some temporary or permanent agreement in their above mentioned task, say bloodshed! This is the way one might know that! Mama: SOLZH, I never thought that we would stoop to Islamic Terror level but one just never dreamed that The USA and Russia would let them to be the eternal butchers of Kurdish babies. A Kurdish Lady Warrior: I don't think The Liberal World will stoop to the Turkey Soviet's level. (Mom sits right of Mama on couch): What is its level? Tell me the level of Turkey Soviet so I can sink or rise to it. (They all rises.) Young SOLZH: You heard what Mom said. She could have life in her body still. Mama: That is not a lie! Daddy: No, truth is something desperate, and she could get it. Believe me, it's something non-desperate, and she could get it. And now if you will stop acting as if mom was dead and buried, invisible, not heard, and go on back to your observation towers... (The child drinking coke pours beverage, drinks, and speaks.: Come on, parents. We'll leave the dad and mom namely these love birds together in their nest. Mom and mama: Yeah, neither nest of lice nor liars! Young SOLZH: Mom, you just go on back to your room! Mom: You liar! Have we got any room apart from the chat room (Mom exits through the hall or rather screen of the monitor.) The children and Kurdish orphans: We're just going to wait and see. Time will tell. The child drinking coke: Yes, sirs, little brothers, and sisters we're just going to wait and see! (They exit, hall. The clock strikes zero. The girl and SOLZH's sister exchange a look. The child drinks coke deeply, puts the glass on the someplace looking like a bar. Gradually, everybody's' expression changes. All of them utters a sharp exhalation. (The exhalation is echoed by the walls wherein the software windows would take place and the first expression is of the coke drinking child who commence vocalizing with ' GIMME a Cool Drink, you know, coca cola For I like', and continue till end of silence. The Kurdish orphans shout as they hear the child's exhalation): The coke? (Young SOLZH looks toward the orphans, happily, almost gratefully. He to windows, picks up some symbols, and starts toward files... Doc Emmet above all seats. The girl and the sister of SOLZH would seize some pillow like things from the children grasp, rise, stand facing symbols, holding the pillow close. Doc Emmet watches them with growing admiration. He moves quickly left-forward, throwing pillows on joking people there. Mom and mama to a place like a bar. Young SOLZH counters below their seat, watching them. Mama grabs a bottle of coke from the bar like place.): Hey folk...come on...(The coke drinking child goes into hall, pitches the bottles, one after the other, off the platform into the space used in order to create an imaginary area. Bottles shine, off both left and right children and Kurdish orphans re-enter the chat room, stand, facing the child. Echo gulping has gone dry, and no one but the coke child could drive one to the monitor for more. SOLZH speaks): Hey child will get me...Mom: The child's been told not to! Doc Emmet: I could drive...Mama: Maybe...If you haven't lost your driver's licence! Daddy: If one lost anything regarding to driving I'd phone ahead and have one stopped on the highway before one force everybody to provide everybody with coke...hah-hah I cracked a joke! Anything that not joke, not lie but awfully truth to, and none can make that event not to come true as long as TURCO Terrorists are in Al BAB. And then none will bring the children coke any more, and they'll get the destination to be murdered together, there, at yesterday noon or tonight, in that place that death has come into for Kurdish babies for the present time, and yet for the time being it shall be turn of Judeo-Christian babies! What do you say? What do you say, the world liberals? https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...l-bab-monitor/
    (Kurdish orphans whose parents had been murdered by TURCO Islamic terrorists to left side of the centre of the chat room)]: W admire you, SOLZH. (Young SOLZH sits on edge of bedlike furniture. He looks up at the overhead light, then at the Kurdish orphans. Mom reaches for the lights, put all of them on; then she kneels quickly beside orphans at foot of a sofa like place.): Oh, you weak, beautiful little people who give not up with such grace. What you need is someone to present you...gently, with love, and hand your life back to you... The liberal world shall be determined to do it...and nothing's more determined than a mom is here and there? (She touches their cheek gently.)

THE END...

THE NEW ODYSSEUS / By M. Solzhenitsof
    PHILIP RANKIN AND HIS FAMILY

THE LEAST PREFACE

It goes witout saying that "Padlocked and deserted: The family farm seized by black British GP is now under armed guard by 'thugs' wielding AK47s... as 7,500 miles away its new owner refuses to apologise
    Phillip Rankin and his family have farmed in Zimbabwe for decades"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Z1yWgPw5

INTRODUCTION

Introducing the reader " The Little Modern World of Rankin Family" in Zimbabwe either the title of a best seller book viz. 'Do you like Brahms?' or the great Russian composer would have been sufficed, but the last one was indispensable; one must turn into a taciturn soul and give an overt adherence to a cradle of one's myth was based over a brillantly modest pianist playing hard themes of the giant namely Rachmaninov whom the dwarf Stalinism had taken under its pitiful patronage for a long time, and of whom the reds said 'Really, it ought not to be allowed, to play those themes as well as that!' so left both Beethoven and Mozart ‘sitting aside’; while no performance of any musical excerp could survive in any chance of having been being deciphired over the notes at any string instrument, or at a well accorded drum etcetera etcetera...

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 02-18-2017 at 05:11 PM.

THE NEW ODYSSEUS / By M. Solzhenitsof

PHILIP RANKIN AND HIS FAMILY

THE LEAST PREFACE

It goes without saying that "Padlocked and deserted: The family farm seized by black British GP is now under armed guard by 'thugs' wielding AK47s... as 7,500 miles away its new owner refuses to apologize
    Phillip Rankin and his family have farmed in Zimbabwe for decades"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Z1yWgPw5

INTRODUCTION

Introducing the reader " The Little Modern World of Rankin Family" in Zimbabwe either the title of a best seller book viz. 'Do you like Brahms?' or the great Russian composer would have been sufficed, but the last one was indispensable; one must turn into a taciturn soul and give an overt adherence to a cradle of one's myth was based over a brilliantly modest guitarist playing hard themes of the giant namely Rachmaninoff whom the dwarf Stalinism had taken under its pitiful patronage for a long time, and of whom the reds said 'Really, it ought not to be allowed, to play those themes as well as that!' so left both Beethoven and Mozart ‘sitting aside’; while no performance of any musical excerpt could survive in any chance of having been being deciphered over the notes at any string instrument, or at a well accorded drum etcetera, etcetera... And yet each ‘new musical instrument sample’ which might be given here alongside guitar would have failed for one of the son of Rankin family tells that it was not the guitar but piano. Now let's hearken Rankin Family: Mr Rankin-the husband of respectable lady Anita-said he prepared to leave the house and police dragged him from his vehicle, handcuffed him and drove him to a police station nearly 90 miles from the farm. Mr Rankin, who was later released and is now staying with relatives on a nearby farm told the Telegraph he was “terribly shocked”. His lawyer said the police had no arrest warrant and told her “leave us” when the officers were informed their actions were unlawful."I have cleared out our house on the farm to avoid our things being broken up as happened when the police took my parents' furniture and their piano" Barry Rankin...Barry Rankin, 32, the older of the three Rankin children who worked on the farm said on Sunday: “I think we have finally accepted that we are not going back to the farm. I have also cleared out our house on the farm to avoid our things being broken up as happened when the police took my parents' furniture and their piano.” He took the precaution of moving his wife and three young children to Harare late last year. "We have now consulted with our pastor and we know it is over,” he said. “I don’t know what will happen to the tobacco crop as we are not allowed to be here and work.” He said his parents were staying with relatives in the area. “We are all finished,” he said.The Rankin's lawyer N. MAPOSA said: “All of this is lawless. It’s disgraceful, there’s no charge against him.” Where the Rankin family failed to persuade the attackers that the years spent by them, in their land than others, were as happy as fresh-water, that they saw themselves banished forthwith. Maybe Mrs Rankin being in this respect more rebellious than her man, more reluctant to lay aside all worldly curiosity and the desire to find out for themselves another soil for farming whether other lands might not sometimes be as profitable, and the Rankin family's feeling, moreover, that this loosing spirit of Mr. Rankin and his demolished hopes captured by the demon of frivolity might, by their family's denaturizing, prove fatal weakness affected by the unjust administration that had obliged them to expelled from their nests, instead of ‘faithful’ springing from English soul of theirs. Apart from the English farmers honest and robust wife, the members of the Rankin family were reduced almost exclusively that losing the hope to welcome umpteen seasons excessively rich and wholly undistinguished from the point of farming their own land, with which they had gradually and of their own accord severed all connection to that miraculous soil recreated by the Rankin family a young woman almost above all certain class lands which madam Rankin called by its Christian name, 'Miracle', and pronounced an ‘honest and robust place’ for the good folk of their neighbours who looked as though they had, at one period, ‘answered the bell of The Jesus Christ’: ladies quite industrious outdoors of their home based world, who in their social vigour were so easily led to believe that all the Good Samaritans in their family obliged to earn a modest income and to pay large sums of money to poor folk around, in order to have anyone to have the chance of working and spending, that if somebody had offered to procure them an invitation to the house of Rankin family, the daddy and the mom of ‘easy virtue’ would have miraculously help them. Madam Anita-Mr. Rankin's wife ever invited the rich neighbours to dinner when some dear dishes having been waiting to be served for she had her place laid there not to eat and drink only but to share with neighbours. There was never any programme for those midi banquettes. There could be somebody to play Brahms at the piano, but only if the player felt inclined, for no one was forced to do anything, and, as lady Annette used to say: “We’re all friends here. Liberty based modest mansion, you know!” If anybody-who could play superb flamencos-suggested playing guitar none would protest but listen to not that the music was pleasing to her or him, but, on the contrary, that it made too violent a melody induced impression to make everybody carried away by excess enthusiasm. “Then you want me to expose one of my vivid dances?" They-present there-all would applaud knowing quite well, it’s the same every time one plays flamencos. They know what were in for. Tomorrow, when they should want to get up to do nothing... If one was not going to play they talked, and one of the friends-usually the poetry lover who was in favour there that year-would “recite,” as Lady Anita remarked it, or rather the aesthetics based words that could protect them from the evil of a damned yarn that instead of the protection against funniness made them enlightened with laughter like criticizing, and especially from the point of Mr. Rankin, for whom the style of narration ought to be so strong as his family life induced habit of taking literally the figurative speeches should be of the common emotions while a certain Dr. so and so, who was then just starting in his area having made him a specialist dealing with the medical service of called General Practitioner's authority field , would have to come one day and set a new way of style within the matter of wasting time in order to gain some hours, which had been used to be dislocated as a jaw over laughing too much. As to the domestic regulations whether apparels should be accommodated to day and evening time dresses would be barred at times, because they were all ‘good post Rhodesia period citizens,’ and wouldn’t like to be seemed as the ‘undisciplined people’ who were to be avoided in the way of looking like the folk of manners folk, and always asked to be clothed as it be for the big banquets or mask balls, which were given as seldom as possible, and then only if it would honour the poet or make the musician to feel themselves better ever. The rest of the time they were quite happy sharing internet plays and having supper in their gray, blue-denim, black dominated suits toilet like dresses and there was no need to demolish their semi isolated clan of the Rankin family by means of any bizarre or irregular or rather too much informal clothing elements within their little world echoing well also outside that modern clan similar to everybody's especially when living over the rural areas because of business obligations...But just as the more-black or white-friends came to taste a bit of "Black & White" alongside taking more cosy a place in the house life, so there would be neither boring persons nor the nuisances grew to underestimate the friendship of Rankin Family members, and everybody that kept them friends not away from the vicinity, and naturally that might not make anybody sometimes plead previous engagements, the mother of one, the professional duties of another, the fertile farm in the country of another. If anybody should feel bound to say good night as soon as they rose from the dinner table, for instance to go back as the doc to some patient who was either in a good condition or seriously ill lady Anita would say, “I’m sure it will do him far more good if we don’t go preventing his medical service; he will have a good night without us, and to-morrow morning we will find him happy and cured over curing his patient.” From the beginning of the medium size society of Rankin Family it would make the family members quite anxious to think that if the most faithful visitors they will be used to invite to dinner might fail them after Eastern to change some words of eggs over cake and tea...Once a guitarist friends of Barry Rankin insisted that he must accompany the piano player in those occasions, then, at the table of a family dinner mother would talk in an admonition mode. “You don’t suppose the pianist ’ll die, our amicable soul exposed to your competition whiff,” and exclaimed jokingly, “Halt dear if you won’t desire to have dinner with another people after the next Easter, like people having got no provinces!” Her rejoiced heart should be then kindled again in another Holy period: “Now you, pianist, you’re a sensible, broad-minded youth; you may come, of course, on Good Fridays, just like any other day?” she said to the guitarist in the succeeding years of the little ‘Rankin Family,’ in a loud and confident voice, as though there could be no doubt of others' answer. So that she giggled as she waited for it, for if no answer could be postponed in its coming otherwise she might find herself perplexed. Conditionally none could reply Lady Anita “I shall not come in the hold days and be to say good-bye to you, for you are going to spend all the holidays in a short life even in Zimbabwe, huh? Eventually in the farms you are to be eaten by mosquitoes and all sorts of flies!” And if there were be anybody speaking like this Lady Anita would have been abruptly: “Even if you had only told us this, we would have tried to get up extra parties, and all gone there together, feeling least exhaustion.” And so, too, if one of the ‘neighbour’ had a friend, or one of the young ladies a lad, who was liable, now and then, to make them miss an evening, the Rankin family members, who were not in the least afraid of any mishap having induced a missing...Philip Rankin provided that he had himself in the company, not only exposing his family to be loved by the company that used to exist in Rankin's house but he did prefer all guests adhering to their company, would say: “Very well, then, the Rankin's mansion brought us-the friends of theirs could find affection along with being embraced warmly.” Under the conditions of claimed probabilities therein the person scrutinized would be put to the test, to see whether he or she was willing to have no secrets from Lady Rankin, whether he or she was susceptible of being enrolled in the clan like friends social circle of The Rankin Family. If he or she failed to pass, the responsibility induced one who had introduced him or her to The Rankin's Friends clan would be taken on one side to be tactfully assisted to quarrel with the friends. But if the test proved satisfactory, the rebel would in turn be numbered among the ‘amicable souls’ And so when, in the course of succeeding holy days year after year Once The son-who rescued the piano after the Rankin's Family has been totally destructed-told lady Anita that she could had made the acquaintance of any European writer-from Russia or Spain for instance-like SOLZH such a charming gentleman, the body guard of the human rights, and hinted that he would have been very much like to be allowed to come, if their family could carry the request at once to him. As to the intermittent like mishaps within the dinner occasions having got the main innuendo for the people wishing to reconstruct the Lady Anita's organisation to have the friends around in a spirit to match to the zeitgeist one never could form an opinion on any formula until she had formed hers, so one's special duty being to carry out her wishes and those of the loyal souls generally, which one should do the certain things with boundless ingenuity. “My dear, lady Anita has something to say to you. She would like to bring all of her friends here...What do you say?” the ready reply would be “Why, naturally and liberally somebody could refuse anything to even a huge piece of perfection like that. None should be too much quiet; no one should be satisfied with the situation of having not been asked one's opinion. One do tell Lady Anita that all friends are a piece of affection.”Occasionally one address to Lady Anita “Just as you like,” and would have been instantly replied by her affectionately or rather in a soft tone, and then went on: “I know one might not fishing for my assent while I'd prefer to gain your compliments.” So one would say “Very well; I'll bring new friends, no matter they're nice or not.” Now everybody should understand that there was no connection whatsoever between the ‘Rankin's Clan of Friendship’ and the society which the family members frequented, and a pure earth dependent people would have thought it hardly worth ones' while, when occupying so exceptional a position in the world, not to seek but embrace a chance of an introduction to the Rankin Family. And yet everybody might be so ardent a lover that, once they had got to know almost all the amicable souls of Rhodesia, once everybody had taught them all that there was to learn, they had ceased to regard those official receptions, almost a patent of being eligible, which all the Saints of the East and West Europe had bestowed upon them, save as a sort of a well appreciated group, not having needed a letter of credit with neither intrinsic value nor any, allowed them to improvise status providing them with a little hole in the country, or in some obscure corner of Zimbabwe, where the good-looking people of a local privilege had taken their fancy. For randomly desire, or for love oneself, one would revive in one's feeling of loyalty from which one would be now quite free in one's everyday life, although it was already, no doubt, the same feeling which had originally prompted one towards that situation of friendship as an amicable souls out of fashion in which one had squandered one's intellectual gifts upon Rankin's style compliments to embrace the visitors, and had made use of one's production in matters of sensibility enough sufficing to advise both to gentlemen and ladies what books to present children and how to make donations for the new sportive fields in which they should be need; and without vanity it would be which should make the children eager to shine under the sun of Africa, lacking the sight of the tiniest clouds any silhouette like shadow unknown who had captivated him or her for the moment towards the cool air conditioners, with a usurp which the no friends of Rankin Family by themselves could emit. And none would be too much eager when the fair one-Philip Rankin should be unknown in humble circumstances of Zimbabwe, and just as it is not by other people of intelligence that an intelligent one might be afraid of being thought an unknown personality, so it is not by the great friends of The Rankin family but by strangers from the Antarctica might try to catch the chance of being ‘that the people of fashion who are to be being afraid of finding their social value underrated. So let the three-fourths of the mental ingenuity not having been displayed, and let that of the social falsehoods scattered broadcast ever since the world began go away. Ah that non cordial attitude that one could not by people around the Rankin Mansion which importance they have served only to polish, have been aimed indoors and outdoors. And The members of Rankin Family, who behaved quite simply and were at his ease when with a VIP, would tremble for fear of being not loved by their neighbours, and would instantly begin to smile broadly, were they to meet the local leadership induced most respected people black or white because they discern nothing between coloured or colourless faces they look up with respect and the hands they used to shake warmly unlike so many people had done in the USA before Abraham Lincoln, who, either from richness of energy or else from a full positive sense of the obligation laid upon him by his historical grandeur to sustain fraternity like house-soul affectionate and vigorous to a certain point on the bank of the stream of life, abstain from the frictions which are offered to him above and below that point, that degree in life in which he will remain fixed until the day of his death, and would be content, in the end, to describe as pleasures, for want of any better, those racist distractions, that should be evaluated just not intolerable tedium which is enclosed there with him; and like Abraham Lincoln would endeavour not to find animosity and even fight in the different coloured people of the country with whom they must fill time, say, to fill their time among all citizen friends whom they had already found to be amicable and just. And those findings were, as often as not, the women amongst the Rankin's friends whose kindness was of a distinctly common type, for the psychological qualities which attracted them instinctively, and without reason, were the direct opposite of those who wouldn't admire in the women shaped by their favourite masters namely 'The Friends'. Depth of Philip Rankin's character, or a melancholy expression on his woman-Anita’s face would enliven the guests' senses, which would, however, immediately subside at the sight of healthy, abundant, pinkie children flesh of theirs. If at the dinner table of Rankin Family one met several families whom it would have been more correct for everybody to make no attempt to know, but among whom especially the children caught the people's eye, make them to adorn all mothers-coloured or white-with a special charm that was new to them, to remain on their ‘high horse’ and to hinder the prejudices that might cheat the humiliation that historical errors had kindled in them, to substitute a pleasure different from that which they might have tasted in Rankin's invitation kindly by writing to invite one of the former yeomen to come and join them, would have seemed to them as heartily free of an abdication in the face of life, as worn out a renunciation of a new form of happiness as if, instead of visiting the country where they were, they had shut themselves up in their own lodgements and looked at ‘views’ of Rhodesia...So they wouldn't like immure themselves in the solid structure of heretic social relations, but had made of their friends, so as to be able to set the fraternity up afresh upon new dinners, Easter banquets, holy Sundays and the other holy days wherever those people might take their faithful fancies, one of those tiny roofs which observers carry about with them. Any part of it which was not movable or could not be adapted to some fresh pleasure they would discard as haughty, however non-affectionate abominable it might appear to others. How often had they credit with any VIP-coloured or white-built up of the yearly accumulation of the friends desire to do the people a little favour for which they had never found an opportunity, been squandered in a moment by their calling upon them, in an indiscreetly worded message, for a recommendation by any hit which would put them in touch at once with one of others whose children one might had noticed in the friendly meetings, just as a thirsty clan might barter a diamond for a cup of fresh water. Indeed, when it was a mild, good evening, they would laugh at themselves for the faults of the mankind in the past, for there was in Rankin Family's nature, redeemed by many rare refinements, an element of humanism. Then they would be belonged to that class of the bundle consisting of intelligent Zimbabwean parents and children who have led a life of Good Samaritans, and who seek consolation and, perhaps, an excuse in the idea, which their charity offers to their intelligence, of objects as worthy of their interest as any that could be attained by civilization or learning, the idea that the "Life in Rhodesia" contains situations more interesting and more realistic alongside something too much romantic than all the romances ever observed. So, at least, they would assure and had no difficulty in persuading the more subtle among their friends in an absolutely peaceful world, notably Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF, whom he liked to amuse with observations of the startling adventures that had befallen Anita and Philipp, and their children, such as when they had met a mendicant in the street, and had taken him/her home with them, before discovering that he/she was the sister or brother of a reigning African clan, in whose hands were gathered, at that moment, all the threads of African frustrations concerning nearly all tribes of the old continent...

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 06:50 AM.

Okay? Then here you are another one of the most abominable bloody agents:Fourhtyoz Registered User This nasty crook is an illegal child of a TURCO-Islamic terrorist family to occupy three thread boxes to cut in on the words of SOLZHENITSOF!AnotherTurkey Soviet's spy namely Markj defends the TURCO-Islamic hyenas who kick and stamp on Ukrania's colours! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEx2Vb3kI9s Markj / Markj replied to a thread Your FAVORITE quote from Shakespeare! in Shakespeare, William One day old User Join Date:12-07-2016.Last Activity:Today 08:15 AMnickfontaine nickfontaine is offline
    Love Literature Love Literature is offline Registered User Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List

Here you are the new TURKEY SOVİET's spy or rather militant in TLN: cuimayheosr cuimayheosr-The God damned crook Turc!
    First of all: Let's discuss these:

1-Russian air strikes accidentally kill three Turkish soldiers in Syria ...
    http://www.reuters.com/.../us-mideas...-albab-idUSKBN...

2-The Turkish military said on Thursday it had killed 44 militants in aerial and artillery strikes and clashes in northern Syria. Five Turkish soldiers ...
    Russia airstrikes accidentally kill 3 Turkish soldiers in Syria, Turkish ...
    https://www.reuters.com/.../us-midea...yria-turkey-ru...
    Russian airstrikes accidentally killed three Turkish soldiers and wounded 11 others during an operation against Islamic State in northern Syria ...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 02-19-2017 at 06:36 AM.

marvel A spy paid by Turkey Soviet in the past
    Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List
    Join Date:02-11-2017.Last Activity:Today 01:24 AM.Blog Entries:

Get out you little Turk!You lousy thing: castellburt
    Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List Join Date:02-26-2017