Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12525758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

Top Rector's Story
    Doctor MES* Solzhenitsof continues to write...
    *MES: Mustafa Erdoan Sürat

A stupid top-level supervisor that the librarian dreamed of spoils the job, the source of the order is more appropriateyes, after he realized that he was rude to the source of orders, at least he was sullen, I invited him to my side and gave advice. It was all right, I used the counselling institution invented to highlight the useful points to draw our dedication, I was back to work. So it's a happy end of adventure I've always had: it was sprouting out of my anxiously watered and fertilized soil. Was it really coming out? This time I gave a lesson to a semi-knowledgeable person, I didn't know to what extent I was considered to be fully knowledgeable, of course. I know this and I will say that after all: a new page has been opened in my life. Moreover, I was acquainted with fear, the feeling that I was unfamiliar with the initial worries. I put myself into my job, my job full of worries and making fear invisible. Essentially, my job was to extract light from the dark pressures of my emotions… it's obvious… though I could limit this to anti-depressants like everyone else. But on the contrary, I clung to doping. Running started to fatten my need for running. By the way, I did not neglect to write my memories by repeating two sentences, "I was able to run while laughing, or I did not get tired with my face glum; date, time ... etc ..."

To be continued ...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 01-11-2021 at 06:35 PM.

Prof. MES* SOLZHENITSOF carries on with writing....
    *Mustafa Erdoğan Sürat

Although I could do something that was difficult while laughing - for example, if I could run, hang my face while running, and also not get tired - I could not break with human logic. If I do not squeeze it, let me remind you that human logic is based on no basis other than numerical basis. The "duty to use your mind" repeated in our prayers is precisely that human logic that never confuses less with most. What the people call "military wage" is the lowest salary either more or less, but also not more or less. This situation led humanity to invent the measure. The same measure applies to itself; if it's big it's big, if it's small it's small. For example, camel urine - excuse me - is either waste or additive. If we all belong to the mammal species - and all of the peasant women know that we are as much as biologists, when asked how they fill the milk bucket they express what they milk on the udder of a bovine or sheep - what is added to us cannot be disposed by a camel as waste, "no camel!" they call the animal. Speaking of the animal kingdom, we now have to access the episode in my story together. Remember: The book says "use your mind." While I can afford the library clerk, my acceptance of his "ti" as an indestructible power needs to be explained in terms of the commandment, "Don't you use your mind at all." Because all the tradesmen could not watch the librarian's escape from the rabbit cub in front of me on the big street due to the epidemic, but the laughter of those who watched is still ringing in my ears. Those viewers cannot understand the forcefully worried winner of the upper rector — that is, me — who, with extra compulsion, is chasing "fear" that is not in his nature. Let's admit, then, the theme of the two mammals that I put in my sample is enough to explain the situation: a bull - the top rector - and a wild goat - the librarian - gets a job for the bull in the possibility of close contact. The goat makes words or abuse and runs away. It is impossible for that mischief to be caught and punished by the bull, especially if he climbs the rocks, oh, it is absolutely impossible.

Prof. Mes Solzhenitsof writes
    Please do not be confused with that worn-out "really" mold of much use, in fact, I have grasped the terrifying basis of the librarian driving me to fear and anxiety, including the present and the future. Although the dimensions of the danger include the past or not, this part of the work was completely in the dark for me. Why is that? Because the more alive the moment and the future are, the more alive the past is, perhaps the fragments of the past that make us happy may make a difference to a time not yet lived in terms of its power to turn into pain. Don't be misunderstood, over time, as the personality matures, maturation is too assertive, the more experience it goes, the better we say, the more experience he gains, the more he may feel embarrassed by the old pictures of pride. There's also the rubbish issue ... What was my librarian opponent doing to the room door at his workplace, farther from my rectorship initiative? Concrete visuals were throbbing, chikcik, twitter ... Actually he couldn't. Each rooster crows in its own dump, and I was challenging from the threshold of my dumpster. I'm sure this man, who was more competent than any of our rectors almost out of season, would overtake me in his room. Come on, I did not mind going to his room, so what would I be in retiring, say, when we meet at a painting exhibition when I was shooting with the librarian over mathematical symbols? Or, dear, where would my fate be if my advice went to force and everything started again? It is actually a desperate situation… I began to better understand those who got sick in the desert and sipped the camel's small toilet for medicine. Perhaps I was understanding more deeply about other subjects. This possibility might have brought me back to my anxious and deeply productive old face. As soon as I got into the private elevator that went to my office room, I looked at the mirror. Thank God I was there again, its support equidistant from the lie and the truth on the dark bright surface, in the mirror! Out of the blue, I stuck it to an innocent and well-qualified officer. My problem was that I could not produce without worry. But my party was too comfortable to care if the country collapsed; In essence, I had to adapt to the face of active and authorized members of their-party and hide my anxious face. The translation of Halim was briefly like this: to give the impression of not thinking to prove my loyalty to my party. When I chose this path, I had to bear the consequences, of course ... Neither an enlightened library clerk nor the instructors and students at the university could have missed my face: a soft, senseless, self-weak frown, losing clarity in the face of the strong and almost invisible, a flesh-plastered skull showcase. Who would expect me to make this situation proud? I was from the Mediterranean, from a basin whose roots go back a long way, older than arabesque. For those who confused my lineage, the answer is ready: At least if you don't have the dream of landing in the Mediterranean in your genes, you're a stranger to that basin! The key to meeting the ancient world was clearly hidden in this impasse: hypocrisy. When you are alone in your next room, he is worried, meticulous, questioned but productive, happy to be regarded as shameful in front of others, comfortable as if reading a newspaper, how comfortably he was taken to rest! But by the way, we are like uncles playing lute in an Egyptian singer's orchestra, that insatiable state, if my real state could not prevail, it was the picture of burning in my life. Indifferent to the puzzlers of space and underground - let's call this the sitting bull - rather than turning into a multi-celled one, changing roles with the librarian and occasionally annoying him was finally imperative!

Prof. Solzhenitsof writes...

As you know, it is our custom to extend a written literary work consisting of words, just for the sake of words. I went to my opponent's workplace - the radiators cold, the dead fly stains on the walls, which I am sure they got stuck here by the bumps of the read newspapers - with the idea that "it is what it is to pull and stretch, nor is it the order of the morality of writing and not to tug it up", I went to the official office that distracted us. When I heard the hoarse cry of "welcome you" rising from the room of the humble librarian, whose door I knocked, it was a time for me to enter. When he saw me, he greeted another officer he knew very well - as he was - and stood up, without first initializing his jacket. He slipped from the edge of the table and came to him, we shook hands and started talking. (I was the first to speak up ...)
    - "Master, why are you belittling me?"
    - "Why did you chase me. I may not show you the respect I show your loyal staff next to you, what is there to be angry about?"
    - "Mutual respect is a requirement of morality between civil servants!"
    - "Please don't put yourself as an officer!"
    - "Got it, you're implying I'm a scientist ..."
    - "No, I'm not implying that, I'm saying I don't consider you a scientist!"
    - "What do you say, my friend, it is not a civil servant, it is not an academic staff.
    - "You are nobody!"
    - "In a way, we are all nobody, nobody created themselves ..."
    - "Yes, but you pretend to be 'rector'."
    - "Rector false statement, 'Chief Rector' ..."
    - "Ha, ha! A rector making fun of himself."
    - "I'm not making fun of myself, but those who appointed me to this position and those who oppose my appointment!"
    - "Honestly, your culture of self-criticism is above the country level; I can assure you that I will not bother you from now on. After all, at least in the morning while you have breakfast or when the office is set up in your car, sorry this is a mischievous statement, I will not be among the unpleasant details you get in your office car!
    As I was leaving, I began to think about how this humble officer might be able to handle matters that stuck in my mind. Thinking is not enough. At this point, a fire fell on my brain. The man, in contrast to my position, was in the clerk when he was in charge of his work, and he did not have an air of authority, except to make fun of me, and did not rebel against the appearance of a petty officer. On the other hand, I neglected to be angry with my draft rector colleagues who looked down on everyone where they should bow their head the most, for that "humble monument" facing me. As for my current position, after the conversation we shared with my just adversary, I never thought I would examine my own situation, but now it was his vibrations knocking on my door. My personality was disbanded, as I entered my office, I would click on my door and shout "come", perhaps ALZHEIMER - briefly the 'a l z m r'-sign that even no academically well trained colleague of ours in the country knew the correct spelling. I was shaken by shame, fear and anxiety evaporated from my life, I met shame. A goddamn flimsy profession - The Senior Rector - had damaged my personality: I had changed from top to bottom and turned into a stranger. Yes, I was a hardworking person, I was far from the level of weakness to be put in place of the country's rectors without knowledge, but I was not considered knowledgeable. Where should I start working? What a dangerous question ... I messed my id up ...

Prof. MES Solzhenitsof writes....

I was far from getting into the trap of delaying tomorrow. No, it would not be good for me to taint tomorrow by starting from the fact that today is tomorrow compared to yesterday, especially to respect the Arab scholar El Jabir, the father of algebraic approach. The basis of my path was to know which one to be sorry for when I was sad about tomorrow, tomorrow or today. One foundation that leaves me ignorant ... not being able to decide how to get me off ignorance. It was not difficult to guess how my adversary, the little clerk of the library bird, worked like crazy during this time of loss. I looked out the window for a moment. No, the campus gardens were not an example of what some conservative disputes might have ascribed to, bar-pavilions and similar places. The smuggled tobacco-colored linden branches, joking with the windows of my office room, were familiar with me, but they did not know me because I did not have an eye that would make an evil eye on the art-filled carvings that I was carrying, let alone paying the right of my seat. So how did the library clerk know about my lack of this-book-culture? I scratch my head and go back to my usual thinker pose. Farther there a dragonfly sang, a timeless autumn wind competing with the sound in companionship, pale yellow forgotten on the grass, flying a balloon that was evidently unaccustomed to loneliness for short distances to the right and left, while the bubble was just getting used to its new place, it was out of sight with a new blow, then it kept looking around from its new place. . I could not write this daily miracle I witnessed, because I was the head rector, for example, I did not know a foreign-civilized language, as well as I was unaware of local language grammar and even science-art Turkish.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    Prof. MES Solzhenitsof writes....

I was far from getting into the trap of delaying tomorrow. No, it would not be good for me to taint tomorrow by starting from the fact that today is tomorrow compared to yesterday, especially to respect the Arab scholar El Jabir, the father of algebraic approach. The basis of my path was to know which one to be sorry for when I was sad about tomorrow, tomorrow or today. One foundation that leaves me ignorant ... not being able to decide how to get me off ignorance. It was not difficult to guess how my adversary, the little clerk of the library bird, worked like crazy during this time of loss. I looked out the window for a moment. No, the campus gardens were not an example of what some conservative disputes might have ascribed to, bar-pavilions and similar places. The smuggled tobacco-colored linden branches, joking with the windows of my office room, were familiar with me, but they did not know me because I did not have an eye that would make an evil eye on the art-filled carvings that I was carrying, let alone paying the right of my seat. So how did the library clerk know about my lack of this-book-culture? I scratch my head and go back to my usual thinker pose. Farther there a dragonfly sang, a timeless autumn wind competing with the sound in companionship, pale yellow forgotten on the grass, flying a balloon that was evidently unaccustomed to loneliness for short distances to the right and left, while the bubble was just getting used to its new place, it was out of sight with a new blow, then it kept looking around from its new place. . I could not write this daily miracle I witnessed, because I was the head rector, for example, I did not know a foreign-civilized language, as well as I was unaware of local language grammar and even science-art Turkish.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Of course, not all negativities are just the paragraphs I quoted. My position and position drunkenness revealed my method lacking situation. It will soon be understood from me and my co-workers - why I took shelter in stale terms like 'fellowship' - at first, ignorance and hypocrisy dominated higher education institutions together. Unfortunately, the victim, ugly, moronic facial features, we could neither take a glance at the expensive paintings in our office rooms, nor could the rose-dry horizons that dominate the harvest picture on the cover of the New Year's agenda could draw our attention, without improving our face. It was a dream for us because wood is wood, we will continue to think of the city club without windows in the first quarter of the months and even in the second quarter of the months, which rescued itself among the official buildings in mid-morning and even among the official buildings, and we would understand TINA TURNER as much as a mausoleum did not. when we stand by the stove blessing at home We would find the ice cream in a silver bowl, and even on the bookshelf where the prayer teacher is located, translations from EDGAR ALLAN POE were ready to be read.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Solzhzetitsof writes

Why did I go so deep? Gosh! If I come across a real information, I will ask SOLZHENITSOF for the explanation of this evaluation, which I do not know the meaning of my name, but I have word and word in my mind. "Individual quagmire wastes the educated person in social solutions!" This sentence must have a difficult analysis. What do I have as a person so that I can use it in individual solutions. If I call my mother, will a clear expression be heard from the device in the "I don't know" nude? His presence always accompanied a hum. For example, water boiled on the tube in the compartment we use both for kitchen and laundry in our house. The ceiling was high, and I used to look at a wood composition with excessively cracked dirty melon tone as much as teeth that had not been putty, to support the attic that was struggling with time. I used to pray on behalf of my family for the national lottery to hit us. But in the background, there was always that blurry, steamy, hopeful sound siege from the medium-sized cauldron boiling in the picnic tube to the spring. If I mix it up, I think of many large and small memories loaded with the chance of benefit that will bring my keyboard to fine depictions. But these are the pieces of life in the garbage atlas word marmalade that render the insoluble remotely respectable.

TO BE CONTINUED..

HAGIA SOPHIA-THE NEWEST NOVEL OF PROF. MES* (*MUSTAFA ERDOGAN SURAT) SOLZHENITSOF

(Continues from the previous page...)

We he lovers of AGIA SOPHIA cannot exist without the feeling that, somewhere and somehow, The Teacher of Righteousness-The Jesus Christ could show us the right way amid the chaos made of the myriad ways of life. It is in this way that we namely The Russian Good Samaritans say DA/Yeah and NYET/No simultaneously to be been being depraved of Constantinople. We affirm that there are limits and also that we suspect-and wish to preserve-the existence of certain things on this side of the borderline that used to be violated by Islamic Terror. So we should demonstrate, with limitless obstinacy, that there is something in HAGIA SOPHIA which “is worthwhile …” and which must be taken into consideration. In a certain way, we would be confronting an order of things around Constantinople which might oppress us with the insistence on a kind of right not to be oppressed beyond the limit that The Russian Good Samaritans could tolerate in this case. In every act of HAGIA SOPHIA lovers, especially the Russian Good Samaritans mgt simultaneously experience a feeling of revulsion at the infringement of their rights in and around HAGIA SOPHIA and a complete and spontaneous loyalty to certain aspects of themselves. Thus we implicitly brings into play a standard of values so far from being gratuitous that we were prepared to support it no matter what Good Samaritans risk. Up to this point we had at least remained silent and had abandoned ourselves to the form of despair in which a condition might have accepted even though it might had been considered queer. To remain silent would be to give the impression that one had no opinions, that one should have wanted nothing, and in certain cases it really amounts to wanting nothing. Despair, like the position based on vanquished, had opinions and desires about everything in general and nothing in particular regarding HAGIA Sophia. Silence expressed not this attitude very well, and yet from the moment that the we finds our voice-even though nothing says nothing but “NYET/No”-we should begin to desire for the future and to judge the past.

TO BE CONTINUED...

HAGIA SOPHIA-THE NEWEST NOVEL OF PROF. MES* (*MUSTAFA ERDOGAN SURAT) SOLZHENITSOF

We he lovers of AGIA SOPHIA cannot exist without the feeling that, somewhere and somehow, The Teacher of Righteousness-The Jesus Christ could show us the right way amid the chaos made of the myriad ways of life. It is in this way that we namely The Russian Good Samaritans say DA/Yeah and NYET/No simultaneously to be been being depraved of Constantinople. We affirm that there are limits and also that we suspect-and wish to preserve-the existence of certain things on this side of the borderline that used to be violated by Islamic Terror. So we should demonstrate, with limitless obstinacy, that there is something in HAGIA SOPHIA which “is worthwhile …” and which must be taken into consideration. In a certain way, we would be confronting an order of things around Constantinople which might oppress us with the insistence on a kind of right not to be oppressed beyond the limit that The Russian Good Samaritans could tolerate in this case. In every act of HAGIA SOPHIA lovers, especially the Russian Good Samaritans mgt simultaneously experience a feeling of revulsion at the infringement of their rights in and around HAGIA SOPHIA and a complete and spontaneous loyalty to certain aspects of themselves. Thus we implicitly brings into play a standard of values so far from being gratuitous that we were prepared to support it no matter what Good Samaritans risk. Up to this point we had at least remained silent and had abandoned ourselves to the form of despair in which a condition might have accepted even though it might had been considered queer. To remain silent would be to give the impression that one had no opinions, that one should have wanted nothing, and in certain cases it really amounts to wanting nothing. Despair, like the position based on vanquished, had opinions and desires about everything in general and nothing in particular regarding HAGIA Sophia. Silence expressed not this attitude very well, and yet from the moment that the we finds our voice-even though nothing says nothing but “NYET/No”-we should begin to desire for the future and to judge the past.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    The soul of HAGIA SOPHIA, in the etymological sense, does the one and only Christianity completely out of doing turnabout regarding to worshipping and pondering even if it should have been enchanting us while it would be under the lash of its enemies’ whip. Look! Try and ponder: might it-after suddenly turned to the antediluvian times and faced its major enemy-turn back and lessen its inspiration, huh? Obviously it and we the lovers of it oppose what would be preferable to what could not help but surrendering. Now it's the time to cry: Not every value entail the HAGIA Sophia, but every act of the lover would tacitly invoke a value of worshipping based on love. Tell us then! Could it be not really a question of values?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Naturally conscientiousness is one of the most important points in any argument ad. hoc. HAGIA SOPHIA although awareness, no matter how confused it might have been, would-aptly-develop from every act of loving as The Jesus Christ loves us beside we love Him, say His HAGIA SOPHIA highly likely when the sudden, dazzling perception that there should be something in The Jesus Christ's students namely the ones who had been taught love by The Teacher of Righteousness with which He did identify himself, even if only for a moment. From the other side, up to now this identification was ever really experienced both in the times of war and peace. Remember, before we led tepid life, we were to accept living as the quitted barbed wires accepted all the demands of corrosion made upon him either by wind or by rain while-very often-it even took orders rotten conditions of a plate of yoghurt , without reacting against turning into bad point lacking to have been, which were not far more conducive to resurrection than the one at which it should have balked. The ceiling of HAGIA SOPHIA used to be seen high forever, and I used to look at a celestial composition with excessively unified clean water-melon tone as much as moor-out of the steps to transgress it and aloof- that had not been putty, aiming to support the doom that was loving love forever alongside time. I used to pray on behalf of my family for the world-wide lottery to hit us. But in the background, there was always that non-blurry, steamy, hopeful sound siege emanating from a medium-sized cauldron of virginity boiling in millenniums as if the most washable water on a picnic tube. If I confuse the past, many big and small memories flood my mind with the chance of benefit that will bring my keyboard to fine depictions. But these would be fragments of life in the word marmalade that have made the insoluble remotely respectable.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 01-15-2021 at 04:18 PM.

SUNDAY QUATRAINS SURVIVED WITH HAGIA SOPHIA
    Prof. MES

NON-MILITARY SCENE

Hun's Language induced march conquered
    To make small children scared,
    Soulless face ugly, body language corny
    The line that would keep their heart roughly horny!

SHRINE TILTING OLYMPICS

Yes The Conqueror is the winner
    If that rotten personage were a pearl of horror,
    But it is doubtful that he will understand Socrates;
    The commander soiled uniform, neither in order nor in mess ...

MY RUBAI EXPLANATIONS DR. SOLZHENITSOF

Positive Sciences-Positive Sciences are disciplined in presenting problems and also in solving. What is meant by discipline? It is safe operation. "Twice two are uncertain, when not counted ambiguous, it makes four." Just one example of the main themes. Twice two or two and a half or two times two thousand and five hundred always equals what forty-once proposition is sloppy. The owner of the slime should also be considered far from the feeling of embarrassment. He has never met love anyway. Calculating our distance to Mars comes before sending spacecraft there, love leads to the calculation. Never mind him encourage me with the math Olympics. Last Sunday, a doctor friend of mine told me about a well-known head of mathematics department who spoke like this, I was very upset, my appetite was lost, I went to bed early and woke up late. It was like he was depressed. But I was the only one whose life order was broken. He tried to comfort me, I cut the correspondence short.

TO BE CONTINUED...

SUNDAY QUATRAINS SURVIVED WITH HAGIA SOPHIA
    Prof. MES

NON-MILITARY SCENE

Hun's Language induced march conquered
    To make small children scared,
    Soulless face ugly, body language corny
    The line that would keep their heart roughly horny!

SHRINE TILTING OLYMPICS

Yes The Conqueror is the winner
    If that rotten personage were a pearl of horror,
    But it is doubtful that he will understand Socrates;
    The commander soiled uniform, neither in order nor in mess ...

MY RUBAI EXPLANATIONS DR. SOLZHENITSOF

Positive Sciences-Positive Sciences are disciplined in presenting problems and also in solving. What is meant by discipline? It is safe operation. "Twice two are uncertain, when not counted ambiguous, it makes four." Just one example of the main themes. Twice two or two and a half or two times two thousand and five hundred always equals what forty-once proposition is sloppy. The owner of the slime should also be considered far from the feeling of embarrassment. He has never met love anyway. Calculating our distance to Mars comes before sending spacecraft there, love leads to the calculation. Never mind him encourage me with the math Olympics. Last Sunday, a doctor friend of mine told me about a well-known head of mathematics department who spoke like this, I was very upset, my appetite was lost, I went to bed early and woke up late. It was like he was depressed. But I was the only one whose life order was broken. He tried to comfort me, I cut the correspondence short.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    PILGRIMS
    All the pilgrims gathered,
    Is there any news from the niche?
    The believer is amongst all the friend,
    If it's time to pray, we're ready; we-niche....
    Are we prepared for the attacks against Haggia Sophia? For example, the hero in the commentary was just a tailor-made tailor, and while picnicking in Berlin, his shoulders were by hyenas so deep that no renovation could fit a jacket. And it did not transform afterwards as Berlin would be half a Russian city: Yeah the city is great, he obeys the rules, and ,t has always flowed military ceremonies periodically and properly in a way that the citizens do not need to use a calendar. Speaking of the man who has been eaten by hyenas-Te Hagia Sophia conquerors, one should take a look at the plots with private gardens, squeezed between large buildings, as they do not have the status of gardens. When children are playing around here, especially if the season is winter, they make visible the unnoticed, for example piles of snow! While no one pays attention to how the snow falls in this age, how human beings are aware of the oil and the snow. Snow settles on the tree branches devoid of leaves and sprouts in smooth stripes, people are delighted to go to sleep again as they turn right and left as they do every night, even in the violet-coloured nightlight, let's say it with a common nickname-Mickey Mouse has the feeling of climbing the wall. A mousey brother in a navy outfit sewn with dark blue, red, dirt-repellent white fabric particles! Maybe the tailors added joy to our right-left sleep turns by relaxing our eyes and reconciling us with the animal nation with the clothes they prepared. Except for his hyenas-ate colleagues. Because he goes back to sleep nervously every turn in bed. If his nerves were similar to those who were insomnia, he would be caught insomnia.

TO BE CONTINUED...

One should have accepted the depth of the sufferings of Hagia Sophia patiently, though one might have protested inwardly the articles in the plaintiff's complaints, but even in that hurting positions one ought not-eventually couldn't-remain silent for we humans would like to have more concerned with humanity than our own immediate interests, huh? Maybe there we all happened to make exaggeration in idealism...Oh actually nothing need must to be thought more important than-as yet aware of our own rights in concerning our personal interests-our selfishness which might draw the unendurable life loving induced mankind to commit with suicide say committing with killing humans hatred against the sense of being killed. But in the case of loving Hagia Sophia and hating its enemies there should be the senses and thoughts with loss of patience-or rather with impatience-besides reactions to begin impatient which can extend to everything that we humans previously accepted, and which could be almost always retroactive infinitely.The very moment the good believers would refuse to obey the humiliating orders of the conqueror, they simultaneously rejects the condition of slavery designed for Hagia Sophia. The act of the pious and well civilized person carries her or him far beyond the point she or he had reached by simply refusing so she or he exceeds the bounds that he fixed for his antagonist, and now demands to be treated as a respectable lover of Hagia Sophia. What was at first the Judeo-Christian People’s obstinate resistance now becomes the whole mankind, who is identified with and summed up in this resistance. The part of the pious and well civilized that he wanted to be respected he proceeds to place above everything else and proclaims it preferable to every kind of life, even to the most sweet life-Dolce Vitae-itself. It becomes for her pr him the supreme good although having up to now been willing to compromise, the mute pious suddenly cries “because this is how it must be …”an attitude of Hagia Sophia or Nothing. With lover of the teacher of righteousness might then be accepted as accomplishing cycle to be born.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 01-19-2021 at 05:59 PM.

HELP, HELP, HELP! TURKEY SOVIET OR THE NORTH KOREA AND IRAN IN TURKEY-UNDER THE COMMAND OF TURKISH CALIPH/PRESIDENT ERDOGAN AND TURKISH AYATOLLAH F. GULEN- IS ATTACKING MY NOVEL-HAGIA SOPHIA!!!!

HEY COME ON THEN! LET'S TELL A TALE...

A STORY, A ROMAN IN RADIO
    (To be continued.....)

THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN AUTHOR WHO WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR AKAPE: HERE, ERIC FROMM! THE GREAT WRITER OUR WORLD THAT HAS BEEN WAITED FOR 51 YEARS
    Translation from Doctor Solzhenitsof's attached work of the same name.
    FOREWORD
    Name reading: Erik! Come to Citizen Plum ... Hu marketer! What plum this season? Half a century of fruit of the season ... Ladies sisters and uncles, we keep declaring this based on our authority in TLN. There are many hands holding pens, and only one of them - or only - sits on the great writer's throne, honoring the earth. We - all the friends who write on the TLN / World Network of Literati - including me - write like a shadow and we know that we crawl for the sake of the enthronement of ourselves or another pen in a realm we live in. Creep in the military sense, of course: The distance is decades, the energy is full, the weapons are modern, the food package is full of sandwiches that are sold for 1500 lira each in Turkish money. Then here's a fact: I'm crawling-throwing, am-if you come to a beach, you are likely to come across someone sunbathing without a bikini. You can keep a job, you can pull off "Oh, blind time" and keep going; The choice is yours, the pleasure is yours ... (Everything is exactly the same, you are like your master!) Eric Fromm ignored that we - especially the scrawny, hefty English-written "EUROPA" pens that we were playing - so to speak - an unknown beach reptile for the sake of him reaching the ocean like a turtle baby - once wrote: sometimes they reach the lousy admiration they seek. " This predominantly insulting determination is very correct, indeed, it cannot upset us, even it is greeted with our applause for truth. Because most of us, after school, run to our grandparents by our parents, we knew that behind the curtains of white lamplight of fluorescence pouring from their windows, we would leave vibrations that last longer than the greatest "Great People". What's the vibration? TESLA discovered this: whatever is in life and after death is all vibration ... HERE IS ERIC FROMM! First part More than twenty-five years had passed since the last greatest writer, E.F., was subjected to the inopportune treatment of a dream. Thousands and even tens of thousands of people who do not know him, in all corners of the world, dreamed that E. FROMM flew a glider in his home's garden, then crashed into the ground several times, he broke the barn roofs of the Islamic Republic of Iran, got on the backs of the cows, They saw that the clothes and underwear that the corona vaccine had turned into sugar melt away and left it scattered like a naked statue, even the guards of the revolution showered the man with "life" bullets. E.F. sometimes dies as a result of the dream, his last - unfortunately inaccurate - his words would pour out from his lips as, "If I were a lady, the reason for this bullet rain would be 'jilbap', 'hijab', etc."
    Thursday 21st of January 2021
    Being considered the new greatest author of our world, or the new Tolstoy, did not help E.F. Because even if the vibration induced effect of those who see him in his dreams is deemed controversial, the influences and shaping of those who are in action-in the words of cheap politician-in action-in the words of cheap politician-striving-in any case-by vibration-will upset the life of superhuman beings, especially before falling asleep at night. Especially, within the framework of an unknown mechanism, the same perverse-shared-dreams / dreams of ten or a hundred thousand people could send that beloved in the dreams to the abyss that, in fashionable expression, really exceeds the reality.
    Can you look at this example please. E.F./ERIC FROMM falls in love with a pressing girl / woman and brings an antique wall clock as a "New Year Gift". The lady first thanked the lady and then cut the device with a chainsaw exactly at the level of the hour and minute hand, and started to look for the watchmaker, who changed her world without ringing 12 o'clock at midnight, in her belly. Then E.F. and the ironing lady invites a veteran walking down the sidewalk in a wheelchair to the shop and asks him to search; They start making suspicious movements in a secluded corner where they threw themselves around ...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 01-22-2021 at 07:21 PM.

FRIDAY, 22 JANUARY 2022

E.F. As she passed a dry cleaner, a lady with fish meat caught her attention sitting at the cash register. It was as if he had seen him before. Oddly enough, this woman was the one that hundreds of thousands saw before going to sleep in violent daydreaming - as if in an open dream - with ERIC, and used in their dream of recreating the great writer among the two. The writer went to the cashier - maybe the boss - lady in an exemplary manner to anyone who has only remotely influenced but doesn't know what happened.
    E. F.- "Good day!"
    Lady at the safe- "You too, sir ..."
    E.F .- "Do we meet?"
    K.H- "I don't know, you should ask, you said 'hello' first,
    E.F .- "Hello word is the chore, stereotyped energy monster",
    K.H .- "Sir? I couldn't hear you completely ...",
    E.F .- "I was thinking something",
    K.H.- "What?"
    E.F.- "Nations contributing to the pharmaceutical industry are reading about three to four hundred million research pages per individual, for example, on the discovery of a tablet. If each page takes five minutes, you would spend at least two million minutes on a tiny pill, huh?"
    K.H.- "Neither five, nor fifteen? The researcher who developed a simple stomach protector should live for eighty-two years, never sleep, no rest, including mealtimes.
    EF (He gets angry and decides to cut this woman on the spot with a chainsaw) - "So, (Raise his voice) are the explorers wizards? Super humans who can only spend fifteen minutes a day living for a hundred years sleeping, kissing loved ones, ha ! "
    K.H- "No, these are the fatigue lovers who have learned how to love, loved and helped by the rescuer! Once you get used to the tiredness, it will not last for you.
    E.F .- "Oh my God, these were the sentences I just decided to think about but had no opportunity to think about." she groaned. (The woman was wondering how she had begun to think without thinking at all. The best was to cut this man into pieces with an electric saw, similar to Istanbul KAŞUKÇİ. She asked for the address of the man with great courtesy. In any case, they both needed to find a shop that sells lumberjack gadgets, unless it rains down in bed at night with hertz-vibration-bouquets different from the hundred thousand who continue to create new lives in their dreams for ERIC.

Saturday 23rd of January 2021

Investigators in civilian commissioner-per-rather in Turkey language Behzat K., yes Inspector K., was passing in front of a famous socialite dry cleaners. Probably the evening call to prayer had just been read, and the exclamation and calm dominated the main street together: sound and tranquillity, you think, always existed side by side. The colour of the flag hoisted on the government mansion matched the barber shop's glass façade, which reflected purple and orange glows. Inspector K. had made a mental journey from the side street of the dominant colour empire towards his old school and had just renewed his memories. Inspector K. had not darkened his hopes enough yet, even as he had washed and bleached his pessimism before the dry cleaning centre, just as people were heading towards a terrible death, without exception, so bad after a year. However, he suspected of the boss sitting in the cashier corner of the centre. Of course, she could not read that this woman was buried in the purchasing accounts of the stunning spray and chainsaw without any doubt on the suspect's face, but ...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 01-23-2021 at 06:58 AM.