Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34348495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof!

WEDNESDAY, 1 JULY, 2020

If I were invited to take a cruise today with a big ship, I would of course reject the call because of the corona epidemic; but if there is one thing I know for sure, if I comply with the call, all I remember in the cabin will not be bad memories at all. The peace that I got among the people who were vulnerable to virus attack kept me from trying to escape from any kind of flu infection. From the point of view of daily facts, it seems to me that if I want to live, I have to find a way out in all kinds of epidemic diseases, but I have already foreseen that this road cannot be achieved by escaping. Is it not possible to escape from the cold and flu, I do not know, but I think it is possible to overcome them with a very mild or even pleasure after the corona epidemic; In terms of my scholar friends - that is, scientists and physician colleagues - a person is always able to escape from severe influences. With today's leukocytes, I have to be careful even when I am overpowering an ordinary virus; even if he has the power to open the soda lids with his teeth and throw the bottles one kilometer away. (But we should do all this carefully, of course.) If we do carelessly, what do we get?

Many thanks to tln!
    Seemingly there is no way still left to the hackers to hack literatüre...

OKAY, huh?
    Prof. MES Solazhenitsof
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-03-2020 at 07:08 AM.

THURSDAY, 2 JULY, 2020

Report of a Factory Visit

In its garden, they accept condolences on behalf of the deceased homeland called "the old normal"
    Some big men are they longing for the city club, in the only factory that survives;
    The faded steel nail in the outbreak is probably usable, they go to repair the nailed bands all;
    These are desperate and sad attempts, the old normal is buried, the new one is behind us!
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-03-2020 at 06:58 AM.

FRIDAY, 3 JULY, 2020

IN THE DAYS OF PANDEMIC, ALL WORDS ARE WRONG

Whether the right or wrong word is always wrong, continue
    Volcano without explosion is correct; advice, shut up while quiet
    Silence is an effective medicine, if it be talking, hush you
    Is the promise not heard word? No! Silence should be zero height!

Coming next, one week Summer Holiday
    Okay?
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-04-2020 at 03:02 PM.

One week summer holiday!
    Byyyyy!

HAGIA SOPHIA & FACE MASK
    NOVEL
    BY PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF*

( MES* Mustafa ERDOGAN SURAT/ Russian Stock, Romantic Writer)

PART ONE
    Chapter One

Humans had warned of it as they had been before a century related to The New Spanish Flue in the year of 2019-20 universally, and had heard the stories of its smart business, say suffocated them at the death bed, its transactions, its tenderness towards both Prince Charles and Boris J who regretted the right of survival granted as a privileged trifle or rather mingling his innocent hardness in the case of BREXIT pillaged from the very hands of May! Apparently Lady MAY wouldn't be able to shoulder both two variation of "may and May", and also of her desperate fights with the philosophical piracy, together with the romantic tale of May's BREXIT like that of some extremely childish girl found in a piratical prey by the victorious pandemic survivor, when, after a long contest, he boarded the house, driving all the MPs parliament. This girl was known "May" who might not fulfill anything generally in the matter, instead The British had adopted, was having her educated in some convent in the bridle of democracy, and spoke of her as "our Pro-BREXIT PM" just the UK had sworn a mighty oath to marry her ideals to a super "blue eyed straw hair-person, say Johnson before they went back and to leave her all the money left by The EU. "And The UK hasn't lots of money," would say Lady Merkel solemnly, with her lovely German head-like that of our Russian Mother-on one side, "not lots as something umpteen of money; more than The EU!" And after a certain time--just to let her hearers-no matter they would her namely Lady Merkel Her Highness or would not her "MAY" Her Excellency. Let's come on then and recover from our tepid astonishment at such an incredible assertion this writing material would add in an explanatory whisper!

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-10-2020 at 07:38 AM.

I am still under the attacks of The North Korea in Turkey Soviet so that I cannot edit my posts, cannot change the pages I'm on-because of the fact that Turkey Soviet's hackers would delete my "log in" name and password-and I'm not able to solve several severe problems here hindering my writing freely, happily, fruitfully etcetera, etcetera, etcetera....
    HELP!
    Yours
    Prof MES Solzhenitsof

Hey writer comrades,
    Was my problem solved?
    Before The declaration of Turkey Soviet's ISLAMO-FASCIST President TAYYIP ERDOGAN-The Student of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-Caliphate Islam was construed through the attacks against Mosques: THE ATTACKER HAS BEEN LISTENING TO BOSNIAN MARCH-Try and catch the Islamic Terror Music after the 1.26 seconds within the video attached- FOR HE WAS TRAINED AND PAID BY BOTH GREEN WING BASED ON ISLAM AND THE RED ONE BASED ON KEMALISM OR RATHER THE SUCCESSOR OF LENINISM! To what SOLZHENITSOF attract your attention? Turkey Soviet had two wings: First ISLAMO-FASCIST terror and North Korea type communism wherein the humanist obligation would wait to be able to survive-over annihilating the SECRERT TERROR INSTITUTIONS of fake enemies/real comrades ERDOGAN and GULEN instead of the deep, secret and bloody but invisibly invincible threat of Anti Judeo Christianity induced TURKEY SOVIET!

The discovery of the recently-known-through my pen's skillfulness- Turkey Soviet, from the year of 1938 viz. the death date of humanist general Ataturk, evidently caused big evil, has given infliction to Christian and Jewish socio-economy induced dream namely liberal thought and liberal life. The twin capital cities of The Turkey Soviet, say Ankara and Istanbul are besieged today by-politically organized-all sorts gangs hidden in the darkened organization schemes of The Turkey Soviet using some puppets as native leaders: Its early phase of statehood the red generals and after the collapse of The Soviet Union the Muslim butchers namely the secret Islamic Terror Boss F. GULEN and his student-The New Ottoman's Caliph ERGODAN who had given the start to having got the people standing near to the Judeo-Christian Culture persecuted and even executed by the security forces, military and paramilitary units, leading some to speculate that one half of the Turkish people couldn't have been true friends of The eastern and Western Europeans, Jews, Americans, Australians and the like. In 2019 March-16th March 2019-a well trained Bosnian Muslim Terror Agent type butcher from The Europe was shooting mosques in New Zealand and he was listening to a Bosnian Islamic Terror March as could be heard in the 1.26 seconds of the video SOLZHENITSOF sent to the pillars of states of the liberal world and the caliph ERGODAN did so in the meetings linked to his fraud induced election campaign over tantrums, perhaps because of the fact that the New Zealand shootings had been organized by him himself to be seen embarrassment induced to everybody.
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-16-2020 at 05:58 AM.

LATIN: HAGIA SOPHIA
    ARAB: HAJJI SAFIE

Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, towns-colour, white, same the mother of Fatih-The Conqueror,
    On the skin; sees the possible blue eye, butterfly from the cliff;
    Sad to meet with the Prayer Calling again: system muezzin, from the centre!
    Write Hajji Safiye to Hagia Sophia say, write Arabic instead of Latin, what a whiff!

MESSRS,
    THE GANG STATE OF TURKEY NAMELY THE ENEMY OF HAGIA SOPHIA IN ANOTHER SAYING THE TURKISH ISLAMIC STATE, SAY, ITS CALIPH / PRESIDENT-ERGODAN NAMELY THE STUDENT OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN IS NEWLY TRYING TO PREVENT REACHING TO MY LIBERAL , ROMANTIC COMRADES HERE! YOU CAN SEE-BY MEANS OF THE CAMERA EYE OF MY VERSE LINK THIS COULD BE REPORTED TURCO-ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACK TO THE WORLD^S LITERATURE OVER INTERNET!
    https://15th-july-doctors-platform.m...og15thdocsplat
    As a a wise Hebrew like me says: "Historically, Western democracies have held their moral values high, waged wars, and made painful and costly sacrifices to preserve human rights and freedoms, the rule of law, and respect for international norms of conduct. While realpolitik governs relations between independent countries and compromises are often made to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, in dealing with Turkey’s President Erdogan, the EU and the US have forsaken their values by allowing Erdogan to run wild with impunity. He is violating every article of human rights in his own country, destabilizing other countries while exploiting their weaknesses and resources in order to promote his nationalist agenda. Sadly, Western powers have convinced themselves that Turkey remains an indispensable ‘ally’, and that Erdogan’s transgressions and moral insolvency are the price they are willing to pay. They embrace the illusion that in the post-Erdogan era, Turkey will become a constructive player and a power..."

The Novel HAGIA SOPHIA Continues

"Hey dear reader! You know they have discovered a river of life over the dried desert of death caused by corona virus-a sub type of the main one viz. Grippe A agent." would cry the sticky. That was it! They had discovered a river or rather an ocean! That was the factplacing old SOLZHENITSOF so much above the common crowd of sea-going adventurers who traded with Chine Communist State in the form of The Animal Farm in the quarantine days a special time to drink vine, to gamble, sing noisy songs in the balconies, and even to drink love to antic communist girls under the broad verandahs of the parish headquarters in the daytime or at night. Into that river called The New Normal thereof entrances themselves only thing to be learnt, everybody used to take their assorted cargo of vaccines not to have been sent already, brass gongs to salute the ugly racist and sectarian man Franz of The CNN Int., hints and gossips to make Trump blown up. His brig screen of assigned for lying, which he commanded himself, would on those occasions to castigate innocent people arbitrarily should disappear during the dark and hot days as the equator nights well known from the ice of south pole to the mild winters of Greek Islands while meteorological companions were waking up to see the effects of the ecstasy induced carouse, we all seeing them-those corona virus positive and yet showing no symptoms neither on nor under the table before going out of the hospitals, briefly those unaffected by any amount of CORONA. Many tried to follow the asymptomatic patients and find that reservoir of plenty for antibodies and sorcerer power, powerful cells and immunity providing organs like hawk nests, vaccine natural and the like...

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-20-2020 at 12:02 PM.

This is a bad dream for the armed gangs of The Islamic Terror State. (As a matter of fact, they called each other in the morning and asked everybody to interpret / interpret their dreams. We had the phrase "Let your dreams be good, be in goodness, for the purpose of the day" and we took a hand gesture. AFTER THE FILM VIZ. THE CNN'S UGLU FRANZ'S NEW PEAK OF PANDEMIC STARTED!) Images, speeches, background music on WHITE CURTAIN. One of the surreal writers realized that one day, when no one was at home, he could walk to the huge antique-sized mirror of the house and pass behind or rather escape from the new normal without breaking the glazed crystal! Behind the mirror, there was always an order in which everything worked in reverse: the water escapes from the open taps, the writer crawls on the ceiling, his old spit returns to his mouth, the age of himself and the world rejuvenated, and the sun was not illuminated before sunset. In this inverted world, say The New Normal, one could only escape from the yellow gilded antique mirror and approach him, pass through it again and return to his room. In order to grasp the truth of this adventure, which was of no use to anyone, when the surreal writer decided to be the subject of a surreal story, the following lines were reached. From that point on, that writer will be writing, not writing ... Is it going to be good for freedom? Of course yes ... More! Isn't it the moment when the person feels the most free, when his responsibility is reduced to zero? The most free… Think and tremble: BEN HUR comes from here…Ha, ha!
    What is the issue that will be told in the story that the author himself is the subject of? My issue, our issue, everyone's issue: If the world behind the mirror is upside-down, it goes away when it runs before the mirror; you are happy now or everything gets better. Naturally, this conclusion is completely wrong ... Let every job be corrected but the conquerors commit suicide? "Things get better, break down!" Signature: King Arthur…

TO BE CONTINUED...

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    You are on the front lines baby! Hang in there! Europa 4ever.
    Last edited by tonywalt; 07-18-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonywalt View Post
    You are on the front lines baby! Hang in there! Europa 4ever.
    Hey C-Category-man!
    Saying "Fly"?
    You litle fly!
    We noble children of The Europe, say The Great Russians are giving a holy fight against those enemies of civilization viz. The New Ottomans!
    You are just welcome with us now in the way of sampling ignoble New Ottoman "Flies" in a "Smoke" induced air soiled with various viruses led by C-ovid as C-man like you!!

SOLZHENITSOF
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; 07-20-2020 at 04:44 AM.

EULOGY FOR THE GREAT GENERAL RAYMOND ODIERNO
    By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSY

One minute towards the doom in Iraq
    They were awakened by the noise of the boots of the Crook
    Namely red and black fascists
    Who-on the contrary to The New Mesopotamians- hate nitches!
    Great Raymond knew from the beginning of The Iraq War
    That the enemies of the USA and its allies were
    The enemies of Democracy as well
    While are ringing the doom’s bell,
    While the assassins
    Would symbolize the body of all sins
    Who had also intended to assassinate the Kurds that have been
    Praying and thinking freely…
    After the Saddam’s regime has been done away with by the
    God’s Great Servants like General ODIERNO
    That opened the windows of freedom in thinking and praying to
    All living bodies in The Middle-East
    To all men in the street!
    The Pro-West Kurdish Muslims to survive for ever
    Were just at the brink of a time calling for the doctor,
    Came ODIERNO having had his rescuing sword
    To cut the bars that imprisoned liberties one after the other in an accord!

The fascists left their attitudes to harass The Northern Iraq,
    And, following the instructions of God’s servant not using sword yet only the sack
    Suddenly fled behind the heaps of dung…
    He pulled out from his helmet his identification quality
    Presented it gingerly to black and red fascists, who quitted enmity
    On the spot!
    Great General Raymond standing at the head of his army held the liberty’s light.
    In modesty had never turned his back to humanitarian style.
    He helped immediately over problem induced points always in a while!

TO: ME
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjFvy0lHAP0
    سعد محسن
    هذا مجنون من وين جايبنه
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li19...P8JuA&index=72
    Fernanda Baez*
    I like! Interesting complementarity between the electric guitar and traditional Kanun, Thanks for sharing your wonderful art
    *https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...fernanda+baez+

HAGIA SOPHIA & FACE MASK
    NOVEL
    BY PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF*

( MES* Mustafa ERDOGAN SURAT/ Russian Stock, Romantic Writer)

PART ONE
    Chapter One
    (Continues...)

What about the diary of your quarantine days? The name is daily....The opposing C-Class Man of Turkey Islamic Soviet used the first corner kick of the answers, and the spinning ball centered towards the back pole brought your heart to your mouth. On the screen, the heartbeat of the upbeat crass is melting, flowing down the cheeks, like a nasty white syrup… Come enjoy the football that is transmitted from the radio with the nerves broken by this counseling fan. Matches are parts of your network of fate. Your fate sometimes makes you happy with cultural point shots, it makes you cry; sometimes with the national lottery, sometimes with your business life. Matches, parts of your network of fate: you freeze your happy moments in live broadcasts; you always stayed the same age. The optimistic crass of the hearted conversations named Patient TANDO continues to age; a loose, peaceful, dishonorable life, A peaceful crass, retired senior man… Meanwhile, he scored again. They went forward two or one. Thank you. is it your destiny, your team, your opponent? A young head of the family, who went up to the roof with his two-month-old baby and tried to commit suicide, once said the following. My responsibility is for every house - not the THREE HUNTERs, but the old coup plotters who wanted ten children - a fascist leader in civilians dominated democracy, and a genealogist who spies undercover contraception. The peaceful crass has maybe a hundred volumes, all of them on the one-sided conversations of a peaceful heart, that is, inferior monologues in elementary school for the next level. His wife also wrote a book: The diary. He probably wrote thirty-two days in a few hours… By the way, your team is using a free throw: from a very objectionable point (in military terms) from a very dangerous place. (in the language of civilians)In the words of civilians, the woman is in her diary, who can be drawn to everywhere, inappropriately. “I looked at the sky, how blue and wide; Oh, I'm empty, ”he says. In this case, the civilian asks spiral things!