Thread: I have a problem and need help.

I have a problem and need help.

So i joined this site not too long ago and i posted a couple of stories on the short story problem and so for I've gotten a few hundred views on both but no replies. I'm curious if they are just choosing not to reply or if there is something keeping them from doing so. If its some kind of setting please let me know so i can change it. Very appreciative if i can be helped.

Sometimes people just don't know what to say.
    I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty, I'm just glad to have a glass.

Blog Entries
    Sometimes you need to get aggressive and keep posting on your own story so it keeps going to the top of the list. The question you asked here - ask it on your short story. Have you reviewed other short stories at all? That's a courtesy and will help too. I'll go and hunt your stories down and look at them for you.
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb

Thank you, reading your comments i obviously know nothing is wrong like settings wise, and you are right. i should also read others writings as well as to hope they get the time to read mine.