Thread: Short stories I've writen

Short stories I've writen

(These are my new and old stories I write around every day. I will update this alot.)

Life the way it truly turns.

I’ve live for many a years now not once have I ever given. So sit back and let me revile the truth of life….. Life always moving never stopping. Always walking, running, talking, loving, hating …dyeing. It’s all things put in one while walking feeling the cool breeze of air flowing through your hair never knowing where to turn but also knowing it all the same. But in one moment you decide to run you feel the wind increase the movement of your entire body pushing itself in one direction. Never stopping always going you look around while you run but all you see is the past behind you is already slipping away never to feel the grasp of your mind again. Soon you feel sweat start to drip from every pour in your body the wind getting colder your heart pumping blood though you feeling the adrenalin as you realize your still running you start to feel sweat drip from you. Next you know your muscles are acing your body slowing down on you unable to keep your stride you stop to rest for a moment but you meet someone. You end up talking to them to pass the time. You realize that you are very similar you never met before but you already become good friends. You start talking all the time and eventually you realize you are to be more then friends that you love each other. You start to date a lot, go around loving every second not ever wanting to stop. You think your destined for each other but eventually the feelings fade you realize you are not the same as your first meeting. Suddenly you find yourselves fighting a lot until you break it off never to look back hating each other trying to hide it back but you inside yourself you know that it will never be. You realize trying to do that would be like trying to live without the sun blocking off the inside of yourself. You realize you’ve grown old never known yourself truly wondering what all you’ve done. You look back at your past but all you realize is that time had been slipping away you wonder if you made the right choices if it would have been better if you never took that walk. You think back and see the good things that came of it and the bad things tell you eventually have thought it through you relive it in a flash as you close your eyes. You believe that you choose right as you slowly drift off into the sleep we all must take believing your story had a happy ending after all that dreams come and go whether you achieve them or not but the truth is you think that the story isn’t the dream but the extent to bring it about letting your inner self free knowing your time are finally done. So sleep tell the bell tolls sleep tell the summer ends sleep with peace we will all be with you one day…

Life......

Life is like a waterfall, it starts up everything around you is peaceful. you could look around everything geting along. You decide to start moveing and go down a river. everythings so peaceful like a cloud in the sky drifting away leting the wind take you where ever,or like a 4 year old careless no worries. as you go down the stedy stream you relize that everything is a bit faster slowly you begin to see the peace fadeing away as you keep going down the river. You try to go back find a happy place but things are going to fast now you lose all grip you cant find a way back. You stuck going on tell you start to relize that all is to look forward couse the past is behind you. your a teenager now the water becomes rapid water splashing everywhere the world geting chaotic around you. You look at all the chaos and all you want to do is go back but you can. Felling as though there is a brick wall and your return to peace you thrash at it but you keep going forward. you start droping and crashing about hiting the edges of the river. All things flying by you like the days everything not makeing sence. You try to make sence but things are splashing at you to fast you dont know what to do. Tell you finaly hit a breaking point the waters calm your body nolonger raceing. your now an adult your going forward at a stedy pace always going forward finaly giveing up on going back it being like a dream that only comes once. you look up trees around sky clear and you can finaly relaxs. You always continue only needing to pay attention for bumps a drops. As you go down you feel like your going up in the world the streams so calm you could feel your breaths but eventualy things get crazy like the world has canged from peace to chaos again. You look forward all there is. Thats it forwared your tierd of going forward and you tell your self to turn and you force it you continue down the roade and all you have done is made a decision. As you go down you see it as peace you think its cool you keep going likeing this new way but your road has a chorse. You know what ever hapens you made a choice all you kneed to know was it the good choice. You keep going and looking around your starting to go insane scared of the face you might of made the wrong choice you keep going but you fix your chorce and go back. You cant help but look back at where you went as there is no way going back you have returned to the origional path and feel at peace. but the first thing you notice is that the world is upside down as thought the sky was full of green acidic rain the river is no longer clear but red. You cant belive it you think your eyes are deciveing you but they arnt. You starte geting tossed around none stop you break off into two parts. You have a family but your soring so fast they cant keep up so you watch the leave you and your all alone. Never able to break the chaos tell you finaly decide to let is all slip away you close your eyes and lean back. you fall as you fall you remember being a kid again no cares in the world how everything changed you cant get over the fact that your falling and when you hit.... the switch is fliped and the lights go out....

(My newest writeing)

The writer....

You wake up to start the day. I wake up to start the night becaus I was up all night writeing for you. These words come right from my heart. I wake up late haveing stayed up tell the brink of dawn is shown. Just writeing down what all I can think of. My body acing due to no sleep. Its been many days since I last got a good sleep. I go turn on the coffey all I can do is hope I finish in time to keep all my fans adoring of me. But it kills me I take a drink of my coffey and head to my desk. A page partily worked on only haveing the words"during the dawn the night struck still" this is what ive been working on. Some would call it foolish to sit at a desk and write all day. But I think diffirently I always have and I always will. I'm one of thoughs guys you would say is and odd one out. I would merly call it an insparational diffirence. All you really need is an idea and put it on a page. This idea can be changed and twisted and turned into anything you want. When the end finally come you cant help but feel excited for your work will finaly be shared. All the ideas sold all over the world. And all it took was a little desk time to write down ideas. I go to my desk every day and look at these pages woundering what to put next and who all im exepecting to read them. As my pincel flys accrost the page so fast that I could swear at one time I thought I saw smoke comeing from the led. As my pincel flys my mind races agenst itself to find what to put on the page next. Darkness, creepy, happy, sad, or commidy all hard to choose from. All I know is when I finish a writeing is that I feel alive again the pain I went through to make it. Its finaly done to look at it something you created that others might love. Sure there will be some who are agenst it but there always are. I start to go through what ive writen and read every thing makeing since. all of it diffirent from the next page. The stories always twisting and turning flying going always not exepecting whats next. The entier story makeing since in your amasement that all of this is done by you you cant help but be supprised by yourself and more encouraged. This was done by you you made it you smile send it off and the story starts all over again. Soon you feel great about your self. You forget to keep writeing so you seem astonished when everyones woundering when your next writeing comes out and all you have to show for is nothing. You feel like you let everyone down and you quit entierly. You walk around every day liveing off the money you old book is makeing. You go insertch of what you should do no longer wanting to write anymore. You start to run low on money and dont know what to do tell one day your hand wakes up. Your blood coruses through it faster and you cant help but write down a little story. You remember soon how you felt when you thought you were a failuer and you throw the writeing to the side and walk away. But what you dont know is that someone finds the paper and opens it and reads a bit but cant help but finish the entier story and the chase after you. when they find you they tell you how good your writeing is and you cant help but be astonished but you tell them your sorry but your done writeing. They cant believe it they look at you and try and convince you to write again. You ask them to leave but they refuse and ask you to write something for them and you accept on the condition they are the only ones to read it. They agree and you write them a small story and when you hand it to them there eyes flair up with life as they read it. This makes you smile and glad you made the deal. After some time you write them alot of stories and all they do is read them eatch time exetremly excited to read it. When you hand them them another storie after a year or so of this you cant help but feel good about your wrieting. Then they ask you to write a regular storie but you refuse and say you cant do it that you cant dissapoint again. So they leave and few days pass and you dont see them the world starting to turn dark and your eyes preceiv the cileing falling in on you. You feel terrible and more of a disgrace then ever then you hear a knock on your door and you walk to it and open it. Its the one your were giveing the stories and they are holding something. You ask to see it and they tell you not to be mad and you agree not to. They hand it to you and you cant believe it they published all of your stories and feel asthough your entier world had shatterd in that vary instent. But then they show you how meany copies habe already been sold. You cant believe it you hug the person who helped you your dreams returned and you cant help but give them partial profit of the writeings. The freind that saved you. You always give them peaks at the next writeing you have. Yoou feel secure again and they keep you on track and you cant help but wounder how you would have ended up if they hadnt come along. The storie is so enspiering that you write it all down in a new book that impresses your fans, your friend, and everyone else. You smile as the story restarts all over again. But this time its a happy one.

(Hope your enjoying this...)
    Last edited by Conner White; 04-25-2012 at 10:23 AM.

I don't mean to nag but there's a special section for these sort of short stories on the forum. Maybe you should post your stories there to keep things clear. Second point, I'm guessing English is not your first language since there are quite a lot of spelling errors in your stories which makes reading your stories less attractive. I'd suggest googling words to check if you've spelled them correctly, that's what I do when in doubt.

On a more joyful note, welcome to the forum and good to see I'm not the only minor active on this forum ..
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past - The Great Gatsby

Give every man thine ear, but few thy voice - Polonius (Hamlet)

Voice of Chaos & Anarchy
    In one of the branches of the multiverse, but I don't know which one.
    Blog Entries
    I agree with RicMisc. Either that or stay around for a while and put them in your blog.

I'm acctualy trying to get them on the blog but couldn't find out how. And also I haven't fixed the spelling yet but I'm working on it all I've done is type them up. I only have one corrected story so far. But it's not near fully done there's a lot more couse it's an acctual storie

Blog Entries
    This is the pathway: http://www.online-literature.com/for...lay.php?f=5830

Don't put them in a blog if you want constructive feedback. Put them in the short story sharing section link that I have provided where you are much more likely to get them viewed and reviewed if you are looking for ways to improve on your writing skills. If you feel things are moving a bit slow be stubborn and keep posting that you really want feedback and you will get it. Another tip is to read other stories on the forum and provide your own feedback. This is not only a courtesy but actually helpful for your own development in terms of critiquing and also exposure to other writing styles.

Welcome to Lit-Net!
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb