Thread: Hektor Konomi: A Review of Change of Hearts by Linda Louise Rigsbee

Hektor Konomi: A Review of Change of Hearts by Linda Louise Rigsbee

I, Hektor Konomi, would like to tell you about a novel that I have recently read. The novel about which I want to tell you here is Change of Hearts. It is written by Linda Louise Rigsbee. Here, I, Hektor Konomi, found the novel quite entertaining and I am sure that you would also appreciate the same.

First of all, I, Hektor Konomi, would like to inform you that this book is book five in the Carmen & Alex Series. The book informs that you can not expect to succeed in your marriage without having sacrifices and compromises. Besides, you as well as you partner need to have the determination in their heart to continue the marriage at any cost.

The book narrates the story of Carmen and Alex who are the main characters of the novel. They both respect and admire each other. They are brought up in different environment and are different individuals though they know how to settle the things.

In this book, you see that Carmen experiences a change of heart and agrees to appoint a surrogate mother for their new baby. When Alex talks about the same to Carmen first time, she becomes completely upset and can not understand whether it is the right thing or not. Another thing that you read in the book is that Alex has been hiding his complete lifestyle and his secrecy puts a strain on their marriage. This creates a challenge for Carmen.

Now, I, Hektor Konomi, would not tell you anything more since if I tell you everything here, you would not find the book interesting at all.

I hope you all will like my efforts to write this review.

Review of Breaking the Routine Can Have Consequences By Taylor Lowe

I, Hektor Konomi, was free on this Sunday, so I decided to read a contemporary romantic novel named ‘Breaking the Routine Can Have Consequences’ by Taylor Lowe. I think the novel is good entertainer and you would really appreciate it. But, one thing that I would like to tell you at this point of time that grammar in the novel may displease you since the writer has not used tenses, spellings, and words correctly at several places.

The novel narrates the story of a 26 years old woman, Samantha Peters. Samantha is really a good girl. She is a disciplined girl who has never broken any rules. She does not attend parties; she never does anything exciting in her life. So, she is a woman whom no man pays serious attention. Her best friend agrees her to go on a wild weekend in New York where she forgets about disciplines and rules and cross the boundary by having a sexual relationship with a very hot mystery man. However, this is not a big thing for many ones but this is a big thing here since she is a disciplined girl and she breaks the rule. She comes to know that the man with whom she spent her night was a part of her father’s accounting company.

I would not tell you more about the novel but ask you to read it once when you are bored or exhausted since the novel will provide you a complete entertainment and fill you with a new energy.

Regards
    Hektor Konomi