Thread: Hello

Hello

Good Day Everyone,

I wished to formally introduce myself to all the regular and/or active participants on this site. I came across this site yesterday and I was absolutely intrigued by the vast community that exists within this forum. Currently, I am reading Sigmund Freud's Future of an Illusion. This is simply required reading, nevertheless it wonderfully inventive. I have dozens of books in my library that must be attended to; the authors included are: Dostoyevsky, Ellison, Joyce, T.S. Eliot, Joseph Conrad and many others. I figured I'll start at the botton and work my way unto the more complex literary works. I'm beginning with All Quiet on The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque. For all those who have already this, what are your thoughts?

Thank You.

-The Hunger Artist

Blog Entries
    Welcome Hunger Artist! Are you a Kafka fan? Hope you find some good stuff here.
    I wrote a poem on a leaf and it blew away...

Thank you for the warm welcome. As for Kafka, I enjoy his work very much. Originally, I disliked his writings, but was once I matured as a reader and as a writer I realized that he had an ability to depict vivid imagery. This ability I believe has been often overlooked by hundreds of readers. Anyhow, I look forward to reading "The Trial". Best Wishes.

Welcome Hunger Artist.

You have some very worthy authors on that there bookshelf.

Best wishes to you.

Thank you sir, I'm always looking to expand my library. If you have anything you would like to recommend feel free to message me.

archivist extraordinaire AlysonofBathe's Avatar
    Welcome and happy reading.

Cheers,
    Alyson
    Alyson of Bathe's feeble attempt at completing the 1001 books challenge. You would think a former English major would have a better start than this. For the Reading.