Thread: Anniest of Annes!!!

Anniest of Annes!!!

Hi everyone,
    I'm a L.M.Montegomery fan, I just love her Annie series, when I first read Annie of green gables I was 12 and when I finished the book I almost cried and then When I was returning the book to my librarian I found Annie of avonlea, It was amazing , and then I again read Avonlae when I was 15 , I read house of dreams her other books .

What I love so much about these books is how much Annie is like me, It was beautiful to know a person like yourself,When my sister read those books she said that it was like reading a book written about me, she said she already knew all the things Annie did, I used to name the pine trees on my way home and I'd love to Imagine, having friends like Diana, My hair was a bad shade of reddish brown but after reading Annie I'd believe It would be Auburn some day, its really dark now though....I'd often think what if L.M.Montegomery would meet me one day, I wished I could write to her...Me and my sister actually have a Kindred spirits list and we keep adding people to it(hard to find them though).

But then my life is far from Annies beautiful life, Never met my Gilbert, had to leave my beautiful homeland , no pine trees or snow or spring, These days I feel more like Hester Grey(many of you might remember her)

But I never give up on my dreams and I write , Its like having your dreams in some form or the other...

I don't know what else to say....
    Last edited by Ahera; 05-14-2008 at 12:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Neat idea to keep a kindred spirits list; but do you remember that Anne sometimes found those she at first disliked became true friends? Don't rule anyone out too fast, is the message!

Never stop dreaming, Ahera! Many of LMM's short stories deal with lives of those to whom it seems life has passed them by, and then, something happens and the prince comes. Be like Miss Lavender!