My aunt and my cousins introduced me to this great movie...Pride and Prejudice. It has truly been one of my favorites!!!! I have never read the book, but I am planning to do so very soon. I am glad so many of you enjoy this book. In our society today there are many who are "spoon-fed" with entertainment. What people really need is to have a wide knowledge about life. Ladies and gentlemen need to know how they should act... Manners play a key role in life. Modesty is seen in this book. It is important for every human being to understand that they need to live purely. <br><br> A man or woman who is in need of understanding needs to seek God and serve Christ with all their heart and soul. Reading the KJV Bible or NKJV really helps a person understand God and grow in the Truths of God's Word after recieving Christ as their personal Savior. In every <br>man/woman/child there lives flesh that lives on the sin and darkness of the world. Through Christ only can we truly understand what's important for all eternity; to be fruitful and thrive on purity and righteousness of Christ, our LORD and Savior.