Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would have imagined we genuine bandits

Who would have imagined we genuine bandits

We postmodernists were a branch of Freemasons way back when. We were an offshoot of the Anglican Church and latter Fabians. We had lots of secrets until the decade of the 1950’s when we became famous Masons. The Nazi’s knew about us but did not grasp the meaning. Since the 18th century to 1945 we were few. Hitler & Co. persecuted us, using his robotcops to kill any Mason they caught in sausage land. We were one in a thousand, yet, he thought we were extremely dangerous. Generalissimo Franco put a price on our heads. That’s why we had to have lots of secrets, while we defeated the Spanish crown in the New World. The wars of Latin American independence were financed by bankers from London.
    In Japan we were not known that much but after the rendition, MacArthur, one of our few, made Hirohito commit psychological suicide. He made him come out over the airwaves and reveal that of the divine he only had good sake. That’s why in 1945 our Fat Man from England came out with the right hand raised and, conforming the V of Victory, said: Never before so many owed so much to so few. This is truly the land of the free and the home of the brave. Did you know that those of us who understood this called the V of Victory the Peace Sign out of utter irony.
    Since then, we postmodernists are famous Masons Galore. We have no secrets of that nature any longer. Well, except for that freaky Ernest Bornigne with the secret helicopters in the seventies, and a few other vestiges even today wearing the black ring.
    You’ll see our smiles and cordial hello’s if you check Famous Masons in the Internet. What do we want secrets for after victory? Y’all have fun.
    Last edited by cafolini; 12-22-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    We postmodernists were a branch of Freemasons way back when. We were an offshoot of the Anglican Church and latter Fabians. We had lots of secrets until the decade of the 1950’s when we became famous Masons. The Nazi’s knew about us but did not grasp the meaning. Since the 18th century to 1945 we were few. Hitler & Co. persecuted us, using his robotcops to kill any Mason they caught in sausage land. We were one in a thousand, yet, he thought we were extremely dangerous. Generalissimo Franco put a price on our heads. That’s why we had to have lots of secrets, while we defeated the Spanish crown in the New World. The wars of Latin American independence were financed by bankers from London.
    In Japan we were not known that much but after the rendition, MacArthur, one of our few, made Hirohito commit psychological suicide. He made him come out over the airwaves and reveal that of the divine he only had good sake. That’s why in 1945 our Fat Man from England came out with the right hand raised and, conforming the V of Victory, said: Never before so many owed so much to so few. This is truly the land of the free and the home of the brave. Did you know that those of us who understood this called the V of Victory the Peace Sign out of utter irony.
    Since then, we postmodernists are famous Masons Galore. We have no secrets of that nature any longer. Well, except for that freaky Ernest Bornigne with the secret helicopters in the seventies, and a few other vestiges even today wearing the black ring.
    You’ll see our smiles and cordial hello’s if you check Famous Masons in the Internet. What do we want secrets for after victory? Y’all have fun.
    WTH? Postmodernism is a philosophy, I cannot see what the Anglican church and the Japanese has to do with this. Also the peace sign has a much different history.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    WTH? Postmodernism is a philosophy, I cannot see what the Anglican church and the Japanese has to do with this. Also the peace sign has a much different history.
    Postmodernism is an actuality in action in contrast to modernism in the museum. The first one to show the so-called peace sign and make it famous was Winston Churchill. It was the V of Victory. Postmodernism would have been impossible without the elimination of the Nazi's and their allies, the Roman Catholic Church through Mussolini.
    We disagree and that's it. So what? It wouldn't be the first time.

this whole thread is incoherent. Especially on the Roman Catholic Church. Mussolini did nothing on the Catholic Church, He was a coward, hesitant dictator and in my regard the worst dictator in the history of dictators.

Now that aside, still I have no idea what in the world this thread is about.
    Edgar Allan Poe

this whole thread is incoherent. Especially on the Roman Catholic Church. Mussolini did nothing on the Catholic Church, He was a coward, hesitant dictator and in my regard the worst dictator in the history of dictators.

Now that aside, still I have no idea what in the world this thread is about.
    Dangerous ideas are not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini View Post
    Dangerous ideas are not for everyone.
    this is not a dangerous idea because not one person understand what this is
    Edgar Allan Poe

this is not a dangerous idea because not one person understand what this is
    Except BlackCat who understands not one understands. Well, at least you got something out of it. You are right. Next!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't get it, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutatis-Mutandi View Post
    I don't get it, either.
    It's your right.

LOL

Oh my god hahahaha

j

Hold on, hold on... there's a quote around here that describes exactly how this reader feels about this...

Quote Originally Posted by cafolini
    It is indeed a mixture of consciences. The rhetoric of consistency is a Protagorian aberration of sophism. No diarrhealectics. Parallel flows, per subject. Beautiful, elucidating piece. Swift style.
    There we go.

J

Agreed - utter tosh.

H

this is probably why we have English as part of the curiculum
    Edgar Allan Poe

Blog Entries
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast