Thread: hamlet not insane thesis help

hamlet not insane thesis help

hi guys i got a paper coming up and im wigging out about it. i was wondering if anyone can give me some feedback and help me with it. here is my thesis

One of the most debated themes in Shakespearean literature is the interpretation of Hamlet’s character. Of the most intriguing aspects is the status of his sanity throughout the play. The role of Hamlet as a tragic hero is very complex, enduring many struggles throughout his life from experiencing his father’s death, witnessing his mother’s remarriage, and even the appearance of his father’s ghost in which he must carry out his bidding. While there is reason to believe that many of these hardships could have driven him to the point of insanity, but not Hamlet because of his display of intelligence and rational thinking all throughout the play. What we do have is Hamlet feigning madness in order to accomplish his master plan while also acting out on the behalf of his natural human instincts to survive.
    ----

is my thesis okay? is it clear. if anyone can help me please do! my email is [email protected] so you can email me there to as well. thanks in advance

This might be better:

One of the most debated themes in Shakespearean literature is the interpretation of Hamlet’s character. A most intriguing aspect is the status of his sanity throughout the play. The role of Hamlet as a tragic hero is complex. He endures inner struggle following his father’s death, after he witnesses his mother’s remarriage and the appearance of his father’s ghost asking for vengeance. While these hardships could have driven him to the point of insanity, this is unlikely because Hamlet displays much intelligence and rational thinking throughout. What we do have is Hamlet feigning madness in order to survive long enough to accomplish his father's plan.
    "Love does not alter the beloved, it alters itself"